Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lady rose

Established
What does it means by "
Guys, I just know today that there's someone, or an AI named Lil Miquela. Do you already know who she is? If you don't yet, you can see her confession about herself on Instagram and there are some pictures which pretty much caught my attention. That picture consist of JH from S****e and J** with TH from **S.
View attachment 6488
This is her. Take a look whether she looks like a human or nah. There are some theories about her if you don't know her yet. She's also meets another 'type' called Bermuda.
View attachment 6489
View attachment 6490
Okay. So, that's Bermuda.
View attachment 6491
She said RIP in this picture.
View attachment 6492
View attachment 6493
View attachment 6494
That's the rest and I'm just aware right now that he was wearing it back then.

So guys, what do you think? Maybe this is the really so called "next step" into AI world.
What does it means by "there only 3 of us out there and we need to stick together"?.Who is the other one?Don't tell me it's JH.

Jes

Established
What does it means by "

What does it means by "there only 3 of us out there and we need to stick together"?.Who is the other one?Don't tell me it's JH.
I think that's not related to K-pop things but it related to their "types".
Miquella has a "brother" called Blawko and yeah, he had an Instagram as well. So, I think maybe it's related to Bermuda, Miquella and Blawko as AI.

mochii

Established
Guys, I just know today that there's someone, or an AI named Lil Miquela. Do you already know who she is? If you don't yet, you can see her confession about herself on Instagram and there are some pictures which pretty much caught my attention. That picture consist of JH from S****e and J** with TH from **S.
View attachment 6488
This is her. Take a look whether she looks like a human or nah. There are some theories about her if you don't know her yet. She's also meets another 'type' called Bermuda.
View attachment 6489
View attachment 6490
View attachment 6491
View attachment 6492
View attachment 6493
View attachment 6494

So guys, what do you think? Maybe this is the really so called "next step" into AI world.
this is creepy. she doesnt look like human to me. what is AI? i think i have read on it here but cant remember the details. please repost. who is she btw?

Jes

Established
this is creepy. she doesnt look like human to me. what is AI? i think i have read on it here but cant remember the details. please repost. who is she btw?
AI is Artificial Intelligence. She was making whole confession few days ago. Admit that she is not human et cetera but a robot created by Daniel Cain and again, et cetera. I just know her today and I think she's just kind of InstaCeleb out there.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
View attachment 6488
View attachment 6489
View attachment 6490
View attachment 6491
View attachment 6492
View attachment 6493
View attachment 6494

Not anything to do with Second Life? I know I belong to that and you can look virtually real?

mochii

Established
AI is Artificial Intelligence. She was making whole confession few days ago. Admit that she is not human et cetera but a robot created by Daniel Cain and again, et cetera. I just know her today and I think she's just kind of InstaCeleb out there.
wow! how is that someone can create something like this. seemed like she has mind or brain that is functioning like human, she can recognize people and even use IG. and why did these idols know her? hmm

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I think she never met with K-pop idols before but indeed, she was taking picture with Diplo.
She is a singer though.from her wiki:

In August 2017, Miquela became a music artist and self released her first single, "Not Mine", on Spotify.[2] Her transformation into a singer has led many people to compare her to other virtual music artists such as Gorillaz and Hatsune Miku.[3]

Jes

Established
She is a singer though.from her wiki:

In August 2017, Miquela became a music artist and self released her first single, "Not Mine", on Spotify.[2] Her transformation into a singer has led many people to compare her to other virtual music artists such as Gorillaz and Hatsune Miku.[3]
Yeah. Something like that too. So, if K-pop is going to release these kind of robots someday, we won't need to surprise anymore.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran

Lonk

Established
I like Twice but I always felt suspicious especially how they became so famous so quickly. I hope they are not involved with the dark side but my gut feeling tells me that they are, just like almost all kpop idols. It's just Twice don't make it too obvious especially with the hand gestures. I still like their music though.
TBF their songs are pretty catchy, and SIXTEEN was a hugely popular show. They were popular right out of the gate but it took Cheer Up for them to really soar. Sadly I've come to accept they probably are involved in the occult, maybe from the beginning maybe not.

Lonk

Established
She's not a human, she's computer generated. Badly at that. Not sure what highsnobiety means by "challenging our assumptions of reality", unless they're implying there's much more real looking actual robots already among us. Maybe. Could just be them being snobs...lol

Edit: ....DID PEOPLE REALLY THINK SHE WAS REAL?!?!?! HOW BLIND DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT SEE THE TEXTURES ON HER HANDS????? No wonder this world is doomed aiya

Jes

Established
She's not a human, she's computer generated. Badly at that. Not sure what highsnobiety means by "challenging our assumptions of reality", unless they're implying there's much more real looking actual robots already among us. Maybe. Could just be them being snobs...lol

Edit: ....DID PEOPLE REALLY THINK SHE WAS REAL?!?!?! HOW BLIND DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT SEE THE TEXTURES ON HER HANDS????? No wonder this world is doomed aiya
Aish! Well let's just called her AI. :")

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran

I said earlier I was wondering if she was like Second Life Avi but it seems much better than that.