Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Story of the first Pretty boy. Read how this guy was exploited by entertainment industry for his looks later he went to Japan and did some commercials and musicals there the Japanese loved his Pretty looks and that's from where the Bishounen trope in Anime and Manga came from then SK picked this trend up from Japan and after Boys over flower released in 2008 the Flower Boy look started to get popular in SK and Kpop. The man describes in the article how his experiences traumatized him.

Anonymous User

Established
I thought this would be a good place to post this.

• The first compensation is a Amethyst for being able to keep a secret.
  • For sexual submission the reward is a Ruby.
  • For loyalty the subject is compensated with Emeralds.
  • Diamond is the reward for completing one’s first mission successfully.
  • Sapphire is triggers the protective alter. This alter is programmed to protect secrets and will cause self-harm if the alter tells.
  • A Black Jewel triggers buried memories and to cause those memories to resurface. This causes a total meltdown. The subject victim will scream/cry/self-harm/plead. It brings agitation and nervous behaviors such as being shy.

arhur12

Star
I thought this would be a good place to post this.

• The first compensation is a Amethyst for being able to keep a secret.
  • For sexual submission the reward is a Ruby.
  • For loyalty the subject is compensated with Emeralds.
  • Diamond is the reward for completing one’s first mission successfully.
  • Sapphire is triggers the protective alter. This alter is programmed to protect secrets and will cause self-harm if the alter tells.
  • A Black Jewel triggers buried memories and to cause those memories to resurface. This causes a total meltdown. The subject victim will scream/cry/self-harm/plead. It brings agitation and nervous behaviors such as being shy.
What does aquamarine mean??

randomcitizen

Veteran
Well I guess I was mistaken lol. I was watching some kpop reaction videos and listen to what this these guys say at 7:55. This is the first time i've ever seen a big kpop reaction channel mention the demonic activity at play behind a music video and eye symbolism. The guy on the left was even about to mention that they sold their souls before the other guy cuts him off. But of course they laughed it off as something not serious so that their viewers may think they're joking. But these guys made sure to let the audience "know" that they know what's going on behind the scenes
Fo Squad, the member I was talking about here were appeared in aespa's coachella vlog and got to meet them. Like we were saying last time I do believe they are part of the "club" to have the perks to be able to meet and talk with celebrities such as them.
133408.png

randomcitizen

Veteran
they have several videos hanging out with jess1
Yes and interviewing other celebrities. In the first post I made about them reacting to txt's gbgb music video, they were mentioning the demonic activity in the music video while also subtly playing with the fans mind and emotions by thinking they were joking. These kpop reaction channels are part of the agenda and are working alongside these companies to promote their music videos to the masses while also keeping fans blind to all the demonic activity happening behind the scenes.

Anonymous User

Established
Yes and interviewing other celebrities. In the first post I made about them reacting to txt's gbgb music video, they were mentioning the demonic activity in the music video while also subtly playing with the fans mind and emotions by thinking they were joking. These kpop reaction channels are part of the agenda and are working alongside these companies to promote their music videos to the masses while also keeping fans blind to all the demonic activity happening behind the scenes.
i've never seen kpop reactors this close to actual idols before, different roles same agenda

Berrywon88

Star
Months ago, I was watching a clip of a variety show. The hosts and guests ate dinner and talked about their lives. One of the guys was crying because he wanted a family and friends who cared about him. This guy is famous to his fans but is alone and doesn't have anyone to listen to him. That stuck with me and I felt for what he's going through.
His name is Cha Eun woo. I didn't know who he was at the time and had to look it up.

It's funny because kpop content always makes it look like idols have a great relationship with their family and their parents support them. Cha Eun Woo baked for his parents in this clip and talked to his mom and dad on the phone making it seem like they're the perfect family. Fans never know what's really going on. I'm not surprised he actually feels alone.

Berrywon88

Star
unless it's to catch and expose symbolism and all that stuff i don't think it's best to listen to their music casually especially if you know what they're about and all the evil stuff and agendas they're putting in their music. but it's your decision and i can't force you at the end of the day :confused: ... but idk this kind of seemed to me like you're promoting their music and encourging others to listen to it.
I agree. I think if you listen to this music it will suck you back up to being a kpop fan and before you know it you're buying all their merch feeling depressed.

Anonymous007

Rookie
Bl*ckp*nk rose has been advertising like crazy with her recent magazine pictorials. Animal prints everywhere as well as one eye symbolism with her hair. The elvis magazine where she’s featured in talked about channeling his spirit. It’s obvious the bp girls sold themselves to get the luxury brand deals and are still selling themselves in order to maintain their status.

Wow! I didn't know about Yj rumor but yesterday when I was searching for Sasaeng rumors I read some stuff about hyb3 abusing it's idols and bang pedo wanting to sell it's girl idols to chaebol's I think bang is like YG both are criminals. This year Hyb3 is finally getting audited let's see if they get into a Tax evasion or fraud case like essem
Can you post some of the stuff you found? Hive has a lot of secrets but people are afraid to speak.

I think V may have ADHD maybe Autism but he's a social butterfly and most autistic people have a hard time forming social connections so I lean more towards ADHD.
I met a child with autism who could look others in the eye and have a conversation. There's autistic people who like to be around others and those who can't handle touching or direct eye contact.