Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

glockconviction

Established
yeah i knew about him being an athlete, there's also the japanese girl from l3s seraf1m who used to do ballet, i think her name is k@zuha. i wonder if it's the same thing with her...

jungw0n is very weird to me. there's just something about him that gives me sus vibes. like there's more to him than whatever persona he puts out. i remember once seeing a video of the members congratulating sungh00n after their music bank interview before they had to walk away and he didnt even congratulate him, just straight up walked off lmao.

ugh im about to puke. "talk", sure jan. you know damn well they aren't talking about shit. what does a 50 yr old man have in common with a teenage boy that they talk often? :rolleyes:
i feel like it might be similar with k@zuh@. with her it makes sense to me because i used to do ballet and it’s an open secret that you basically go through the same shit idols do for a fraction of the pay and attention. i do find it weird how hyb3 basically chased her down despite it being a weird time for her. like why did they specifically want this girl so badly? makes you think

girl i said the same thing like what do you mean they “talk” lmao. none of the other members said that so its weird he even brought it up but he’s always the first one to get pushed now so i guess the ceo picked his new “favorite” *vomits* i know exactly what you mean about jungw0n though he seems very competitive and like he will do anything to be the most popular in the group and snatch up opportunities from the others. they all sort of seem like that to an extent but i get dark vibes from him idk

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Ka1 did ballet too. There's a lot of idols that were contemporary or modern dancers. I wonder why.
their parents probably put them through it to get them used to dance and learn it while they're young. i think that was the case with s00jin from g-idle and sin b from gfr1end. if i remember correctly they said something about their family members encouraging them to do dance when they were young and become idols

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i feel like it might be similar with k@zuh@. with her it makes sense to me because i used to do ballet and it’s an open secret that you basically go through the same shit idols do for a fraction of the pay and attention. i do find it weird how hyb3 basically chased her down despite it being a weird time for her. like why did they specifically want this girl so badly? makes you think

girl i said the same thing like what do you mean they “talk” lmao. none of the other members said that so its weird he even brought it up but he’s always the first one to get pushed now so i guess the ceo picked his new “favorite” *vomits* i know exactly what you mean about jungw0n though he seems very competitive and like he will do anything to be the most popular in the group and snatch up opportunities from the others. they all sort of seem like that to an extent but i get dark vibes from him idk
i never did competitive sports/ dance when i was young but i would imagine all that pressure and dieting messing up a kids mind. like i remembered when i would watch dance moms and abby would yell at the kids or yell at their parents and i would just wonder how that fucks up a kids mind. like here she literally yelled at a kid for crying and called her a brat
i don't think jungw0n likes his members very much. actually i don't think any of them like each other very much lmao it was evident in the recent scandal they had speaking yet again on sun00's weight but i still think the whole thing was scripted and fake

That's why I used the word "Survived" because Idols have had breakdowns with lesser hectic schedules. Rumors about a member of sh1nee suffering from anxiety, panic, depression and ED were circulating since 2020 but no one even thought it could be T@em because of his happy onscreen persona but the mask started to fall of since last year. All 5m idols are on diet during comeback period even 0new went on diet for D1ce promo it's the company pressure but it's not something anyone should be doing before going to the military.

I hope ka1 enlists before T@emBa3k are discharged so they don't have to worry about 5m making them do s4perm schedules. Post military I believe he'll be better because he's finally getting a proper break through social service and if s4perm is on hiatus he will be doing sh1nee and solo work like O, M and K

I don't want to think what kind of sexual harassment he has had to face all these years that Sasaeng accounts have talked about because sexual harassment is a broad term Including both physical and verbal harassment. I hope it wasn't physical but then people used to inappropriately touch him in front of cameras so we can't really rule out the possibility of them acting even creepier when the cameras are off. I am so angry at all sh@wols who dismiss the sexual harassment he had to face on variety shows as just jokes the society still has this fu*ked up mentality that men cannot be harrased or assaulted male-on-male assault and harassment is so common in prisons and militaries it should be taken more seriously there's no place where guys can turn to if they are harassed or assaulted everyone just tells them to Man up or say they are lucky if the perpetrator is a woman and SK is just hell for all kinds of assault and harassment victims even women who speak up about it never get justice the way they just let s3ungri roam free for 3 years before finally sending him to jail but it's a VIP jail and he's gonna be out in 18 months. SK is terrible place to be a woman.

Essem never allowed Sh1nee to grieve they acted like jj0ng's death was just another opportunity for them to grab $$$$. The funeral was public, his posthumous album was released in early Jan, and by Feb Sh1nee were back in the spotlight doing From Now On concerts as tribute to jj0ng. Sh1nee said they weren't sure if they should continue or disband but it was jj0ng's mother who asked them to continue so they decided to regroup as 4. It's hard for them and I hope they stop putting too much pressure on themselves to fill jj0ng's space they should be allowed to go on a long hiatus to heal properly and then comeback
Do you know why she asked them to continue? They could use a hiatus to rest without diets, military, fans and pressure. This is the first break Tae's had since the 6th grade. Lu6as was doing promos after a year with NCT for S4perm, NCT U, and Wavy. Fans think their groups work hard, but this is overworking. Pressure from fans and the media makes the situation harder and some idols break.

No one takes the r*pe and harassment of boys serious. If society won't prosecute the perpetrators of violence against children and women, the most vulnerable members of society, it's not going to help men. Boys are thrown into the world without support. We blame the lack of meaningful friendships and support between men on toxic masculinity, but I've seen women ridicule boys for being close to a male friend, asking for help, or crying.

A lot of men wait years after being hurt by people in positions of power. Reading about what people go through, and my own experiences, victims blame themselves. A same sex perpetrator would be worse because if they are LGBT, they wonder if it made them like that. With an opposite sex predator, people will say boys wanted it, and many won't receive the help they need to move past the pain.

That country sound like hell for anyone that's not powerful. Essem takes sweet and innocent children like Taem1n, Jjong, S4lli, Baek and Ka1, and let's bad things happen to them. What did you hear about harassment? If someone is willing to pull a boy's shirt down on tv, talk about wanting to kiss him as he sleeps, flirts while making him sit next to them even though he's nervous, and says that a picture of him dressed as a girl at 15 attracts them, they will do worse behind the scenes. Younger people defer to older people around the world, but it's extreme in SK. If someone older tells you to do something, you do it. No wonder he stays with his manager and bodyguard.

i never did competitive sports/ dance when i was young but i would imagine all that pressure and dieting messing up a kids mind. like i remembered when i would watch dance moms and abby would yell at the kids or yell at their parents and i would just wonder how that fucks up a kids mind. like here she literally yelled at a kid for crying and called her a brat
i don't think jungw0n likes his members very much. actually i don't think any of them like each other very much lmao it was evident in the recent scandal they had speaking yet again on sun00's weight but i still think the whole thing was scripted and fake
When she stormed off in that wheelchair- I can't. What a horrible thing to do to a child. Hive and essem think any attention is good publicity.

glockconviction

Established
hitm@n b@ng basically created a lineup based on who he liked and found attractive without regarding chemistry with eachother at all and it shows. i feel really bad for sun00 because it seems like the company treats him pretty badly too but yet he’s always the one doing the most pedophilic photos

i would need to make an entirely separate thread on dancing and ballet specifically but especially at kazuh@s level and her age is usually the time you would be training to debut as a professional or already one and even at academies she went to like the b0lsh0i in russia are known to have very abusive instructors, sex in exchange for better opportunities and money (bc ballet doesn’t make much money) and basically everything people we discuss here just on a more close knit scale. there are documentaries about how harsh it is. so I kind of understand her choice to be an idol instead at least you get more reward

they didn't put female in their videos anymore like in the Boy in Luv and War of Hormones videos , i think in the Run video, it was the last time, they put female in videos .. i notice that , a part Halsey in the Boy with Luv one, i forgot that
That's his private collection. He's not letting women around them unless it's someone he approves.

Do anyone know scandel of that korean heroin or drama heroine her name Jang ja yeeon she literally wrote every name of man who raped her. Idk I think it is like 30 men name she wrote and died unfortunately but police did nothing. There were rumour like rm also involved in that but army defended that man. I saw many vedios saying rm involved in that
Enty had a blind about him being pulled back to SK. His friends and Sup4eme B0y were questioned too.

hitm@n b@ng basically created a lineup based on who he liked and found attractive without regarding chemistry with eachother at all and it shows. i feel really bad for sun00 because it seems like the company treats him pretty badly too but yet he’s always the one doing the most pedophilic photos

i would need to make an entirely separate thread on dancing and ballet specifically but especially at kazuh@s level and her age is usually the time you would be training to debut as a professional or already one and even at academies she went to like the b0lsh0i in russia are known to have very abusive instructors, sex in exchange for better opportunities and money (bc ballet doesn’t make much money) and basically everything people we discuss here just on a more close knit scale. there are documentaries about how harsh it is. so I kind of understand her choice to be an idol instead at least you get more reward
What have you heard? I have to research this more. The dancing, art, music, sports and gifted worlds are full of predators. He picked Bg because he resembles a Japanese actress. I think he did the same with the maknaes in btees.

glockconviction

Established
What have you heard? I have to research this more. The dancing, art, music, sports and gifted worlds are full of predators. He picked Bg because he resembles a Japanese actress. I think he did the same with the maknaes in btees.
it’s all out in the open if you just look up stuff about ballet and sexual harassment etc. i can’t really say what i have heard is special because it’s not gossip it’s just kind of a known thing. but I was a serious dancer and when i talked to other girls who also trained with me we all kind of knew lol there were even teachers at certain schools who were known for that type of stuff

Last edited:
their parents probably put them through it to get them used to dance and learn it while they're young. i think that was the case with s00jin from g-idle and sin b from gfr1end. if i remember correctly they said something about their family members encouraging them to do dance when they were young and become idols
That's how probably why Sunghoon got into skating. He got really far and almost represented his country in the Olympics. Another idol made it to the games. A lot of kids choose training as an idol over dancing or something else. Things as a dancer or athlete have to be worse than abusive companies.

Last edited:
it’s all out in the open if you just look up stuff about ballet and sexual harassment etc. i can’t really say what i have heard because it’s not gossip it’s just kind of a known thing. but I was a serious dancer and when i talked to other girls who also trained with me we all kind of knew lol there were even teachers at certain schools who were known for that type of stuff
I read about it happening in the 1800s, but thought that ended by now. The little girl in Rodin's sculpture was a child prostitute. Dance schools called the child ballerinas rats because they'd eat anything. Low pay, poverty and diets made girls take money from men for sex, and the better option was to have a sponsor. A lot of mother's were washerwomen which is a code for prostitution.

This woman's story was very tragic but she left a legacy of beautiful churches and donated to help children with incurable diseases.

PrincessPunch

Veteran

oh wow was it in the news or something that the dance academy abused and exploited their dancers? that's so sad. i kind of wish she knew that it doesn't have to be that way though. like i guess you'll probably get paid alot more and have fame and recogniton but the industry will literally chew you up and spit you out. and once you're done and they throw you away you'll be replaced by the next person ready to take your spot. we're already seeing it with bt5 cause now hyb3's got them posting shirtless pics of themselves advertising to investors and trying their best to save their asses and they even alluded to it in t×t's comeback photos, someone posted a couple pages back pics of them in dumpsters and trashbags, so they're just telling you this is how it's gonna be after you're used up. and it's even harder for girl groups to gain relevancy once they've passed their peak especially as they grow older so i can imagine choosing this life will really only mess her up even more in the long run. the thot concept they've got going on is already a red flag. like if i was her and found out they've got me and a bunch of my underage bandmates doing the wap challenge i would have left lmao. not to mention there's a bunch of satanists and pedophiles who work behind the scenes. immediate no for me :/

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Can you post some of the stuff you found? Hive has a lot of secrets but people are afraid to speak.
I can't find the one about hyb3 wanting to sell it's girl idols rn but there is a very popular rumor on many forums that hyb3 had a deal with leakers like dispatch some 4 years ago (2018 or 2019) they paid large some of money (4-10 billion won) to keep these leakers from exposing their idols that's why you don't see any scandal about TXT, or Bt5. Most Sasaengs are also paid off so almost everywhere you will see insider/sasaeng accounts sing praises of hyb3 idols.
Edit: Found it
"Prostitution/Sponsorship is very common and disturbing,trainees will be sold to rich people and are asked to do sexual things with them,idols/trainees only get 10% of the money from prostitution,and sm trainees/idols are very expensive. Trainees as young as 12 can be involved in this business,so please don’t become an idol. There are rumours that SinB and Eunha left BigHit because Bang PD tried to sell them, JYP allegedly tried to sell Tzuyu for 1 Billion Won but nobody bought her."
Here's some other dirty rumors that I found on Sasaeng accounts and Quora. Only posting ones I think are true. It's mostly from native koreans so there are some grammatical mistakes

1-Male idols are sponsored more often than you think some by wives and daughters of huge businessmen or even by businessmen themselves. “Pretty boys" are very popular among them.
2- A hiatus from a member of this girlgroup was not actually due to mental health, there is a rumor that she supposedly got pregnant by a sponsor and had to have an abortion, as a result of that she had another health problem that extended her break.. (Something similiar to this one was posted on CDAN as well popular belief it's Jeongyeon or someone else from Twice)
3-there is a chat room which talks about female idols in a bad way, which apparently consists of a few BTS members and got7 members too and a few not so famous idols (This one is very popular and one of the most repeated Rumor I believe it's true also there is rumor that famous American Directors are invovled in Burning Sun and Nth room)
More info about chatroom from another person:
There’s a group chat with some male idols where they would sexualise female idols. The groups they’re from (NCT, EXO, CIX, BTOB, they named more but I can’t remember) 1 or 2 members from each group
4- There’s a popular rumor that Chanyeol was involved in Burning Sun because of his close friendship with Seungri. Recently, Sehun has been accused of frequently visting room salons too and that he knows details about Burning Sun (This one is plausible because both Chany3ol and Sehun are close friends with people involved in burning sun and both have rumors about visiting room Salons)
5-Just keep one thing in mind, if company is new or quite small OR company is HUGE in profit, they are more likely to do selling and stuff. just a thought, if you are not korean and wanting to become idol i want you to not do it. her friends saw many non koreans become more exploitable coz thy do not know the language and system. it is a dark side. (This person said Their Cousin was employed in a midtier company)
6-Mark has a female sponsor.
Ten is gay and has a male sponsor. (Popular rumors on Korean Sasaeng rumors)
7-Many gay idol get attracted to Taemin (Shinee)
8- Bighit trainee life is violent . Reportedly , txt was to debut 8 members but one member was unable to lose weight , one was dating (yeonjun was dating too but he hide it well ) and another have health issue.
9- Suju members are jerks. X suju member Hit female minor idol in 5m most of them are racist, homophobic and some prefer dating underage girls
10- J1m1n JKay enjoy the partying lifestyle there are many rumors about jkay being spotted in room salons but bt5 sasaengs are very protective so no information is disclosed. Suga, V, rm are heavy smokers, JH is Bi
11- Some male idols and ones that are popular are involved in the Nth Room Case.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
KPop singnalled the similar themes.
Generation cancellation

HIVITES GENOCIDE: DESTROY HEALTHY BRAIN STRUCTURE
FIONA BARNETT EYES WIDE OPEN:
We have a different standard regarding the public domain and publishing what you are unable to prove. Like saying that you have different brain structure. This reduces your credibility.
Intelligence is the most important variable to understand when trying to fathom the MK-ULTRA mind control selection and programming process. Every victim of mind control I know was chosen based on their IQ level.
Attributing individual differences in intelligence primarily to environmental factors - as mainstream educators and psychologists do - is like saying a natural brunette can change into a natural blonde without hair dye. Individual differences are genetically determined. Just as we inherit individual differences in hair colour, facial features, body type, and health issues from our ancestors, so we inherit differences in brain structure and function. Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, and a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.
High IQ individuals share different brain structure and function compared to people with average IQ. Researchers are consistently proving that the brains of individuals who score highly on standardised intelligence tests are denser, more interconnected, and possess greater neural integrity. These factors create faster brain impulses, allowing high IQ people to react to (i.e., process) sensory input more quickly.
Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.

ORGANIZIED MARRIAGES
Organisied marriages have been made to keep necessary brain structures therefore to keep your lands for your children and in wide perspective to keep you race to exist.
Races of humans have different genetics to fit into their climate and envoronment said race live and were forbidden to marry before hivites. Organs from different races aren't stick in if they have been transplantated.
Degenerated genepools like Hivites were thrown off the cliffs while Aryans have their own rulers.
Feminism as political force was created by Hivites.

HIVITES ENCOURAGING BIRTH OF DEGENERATES
Hivites encourages degenerates and idiots to breed because they doing the dirty works by ruin everything with their idiocy for Hivites and later to be disposed off.

Except ritual purposes all these wars and revolution are made to destroy healthy men who can lead people in charge against Hivites and from keepping their brain structures. 1917, French revolution, WWI, WWII all have one purpose -- to kill the best genes of your race and to make your race to extinct.

VACCINES ARE POISONS DESTROING HEALTH OF NEW GENRATION
There are no viruses -- Unit 731 NEVER vaccinated their members. We are forced to poison our children.
Fast food have similar effect.