Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

jjongu

Established
I thought the Broccoli joke was exaggerated. I mean he was 25-26 at that time don't tell me he hadn't even seen a picture of a full Broccoli?? Usually children's books in kindergarten have pics of vegetables so it is hard for me to believe that he was telling the truth unless it's because the guy ran away from kindergarten..........Lmao
Oh no I was talking about the bowels part! But yeah, I know he has to have seen broccoli at least once in his life haha xD

arhur12

Star
Oh no I was talking about the bowels part! But yeah, I know he has to have seen broccoli at least once in his life haha xD
Yeah that part cracked me up too xD.
A lot of their jokes are exaggerated or scripted like every other kpop group. TSOL era was just strange imo they appeared too happy-go-lucky on variety shows for a group that had just lost a member and then post TSOL they were kinda back to looking sad and somewhat sentimental.

I know some idols do long for that, at least just a normal life. Fans think the idol life is sweet and worth it. Besides all the satanic practices and abuse, I can’t imagine myself doing what they do. Staying up days on end, concerts, tours, variety shows, endorsements, etc. That is draining beyond draining, nothing about that is sweet. I hope one day idols can see a way out to just be a normal human being again.
Months ago, I was watching a clip of a variety show. The hosts and guests ate dinner and talked about their lives. One of the guys was crying because he wanted a family and friends who cared about him. This guy is famous to his fans but is alone and doesn't have anyone to listen to him. That stuck with me and I felt for what he's going through.

arhur12

Star
been a shaw0l since 2012, you're 100% right. they rather be regarded as a nice and polite fandom than one that actually has respect and can do something to help their idols. or at least not be so damn blind to everything.
They aren't even the most polite fandom. They are arrogant and act holier than thou all the time. And they have developed this victim mentality due to what happened on December 18. I've seen people kicked out of fandom for the dumbest things like being unproblematic solo stans, or being termed ot4 for not promoting all members equally on sns :rolleyes:

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Apparently this Han-So-Hee is a prostitute who has worked in one of Madame Jung's (possibly another name of Madame Shim involved in burning sun) hostess Bars as a prostitute. In the comments section people were saying Madame Jung provided hostesses to V and Kang Dan1el as well so now we know why Dan1el suddenly became so big in korea after Pd 101 S2.

Last edited:
guys but it says only Boy band management company so I am confused could this be johnny's and associates??
idk i guess it could be but my tip was very specific to sm. i wrote to them just yesterday morning and told them that i was afraid of something happening in november/december unless someone tried to speak out. http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2022/JUNE.html
Just type in J0nghyuns name in the "find" part of your browser and you'll see it.

arhur12

Star
idk i guess it could be but my tip was very specific to sm. i wrote to them just yesterday morning and told them that i was afraid of something happening in november/december unless someone tried to speak out. http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2022/JUNE.html
Just type in J0nghyuns name in the "find" part of your browser and you'll see it.
yeah it's ok I found the blind. They linked these 2 articles
I don't know why they linked the one about IU...........Maybe they are trying to say that 5m unleashes Sasaengs to attack idols who they want to eliminate??
The 1st article I actually found Sh@wols reporting it on twitter. This journo used jj0ng's death to glorify bt5's Unicef campaign.............I have a feeling Bt5 might be connected to jj0ng's death after all and maybe the military stuff with T@emin was also part of Hyb3's dirty tricks to get Bt5 exempt from military service because I saw armchairs were the ones talking about it the most even more so than sh@wols

Last edited:
yeah it's ok I found the blind. They linked these 2 articles
I don't know why they linked the one about IU...........Maybe they are trying to say that 5m unleashes Sasaengs to attack idols who they want to eliminate??
The 1st article I actually found Sh@wols reporting it on twitter. This journo used jj0ng's death to glorify bt5's Unicef campaign.............I have a feeling Bt5 might be connected to jj0ng's death after all and maybe the military stuff with T@emin was also part of Hyb3's dirty tricks to get Bt5 exempt from military service because I saw armchairs were the ones talking about it the most even more so than sh@wols
Yes the journalism situation is what inspired me to email them about it. I knew that with jj0ngs name trending so high, it would be my only opportunity for a while to warn someone. i am praying too. i am worried more and more everyday.

jjongu

Established
Yeah that part cracked me up too xD.
A lot of their jokes are exaggerated or scripted like every other kpop group. TSOL era was just strange imo they appeared too happy-go-lucky on variety shows for a group that had just lost a member and then post TSOL they were kinda back to looking sad and somewhat sentimental.
Right? That was insane to me. The company gave them no time to even begin to process what just happened. Makes me think it’s all some crazy media stunt as in trying to just push the OT4 agenda and act like nothing happened. That was such a weird era, not talking about the members.

arhur12

Star
This site has some blind items and tea about kpop. So sull1 was forced to have sex with the mayor of Seoul who later commit suicide when he got scared that he will be exposed. I wonder if jj0ng too was being blackmailed with inappropriate videos or pics they took of him

arhur12

Star
Months ago, I was watching a clip of a variety show. The hosts and guests ate dinner and talked about their lives. One of the guys was crying because he wanted a family and friends who cared about him. This guy is famous to his fans but is alone and doesn't have anyone to listen to him. That stuck with me and I felt for what he's going through.
Feel sad for him. Who is he??