Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
I decided to read the presentation/document that someone posted here. I think it was Authur12? A lot of what is talked about in the presentation made me open my eyes even further with signs and gestures I did not know of before.
It was me :) Im glad it helped you.

arhur12

Star
Jk isn't doing well. I feel for him most because he joined as a child. The oldest members knew what they were doing or would soon enough. He was abused, overworked, underfed, and has crazy fans. Jk couldn't take it, and sasaengs say that he tried to kill himself.

It's jarring to see Tae of btees go from happy annoying little kid to stonewalling the fans and barely speaking. I hope he's enjoying his break and goes far from that place. Same for the others especially the maknaes who lost their childhood to hive.

I think Taem1n did a great job showing them his vocal range and talent. He's even able to sing jjong's parts and sounds amazing doing it. When someone counts him out, he tries harder to prove them wrong.
jkay needs help he is definitely taking some drugs. I actually saw a rumor about it on Quora someone who said they were insider said Jkay has friends who are a bad influence on him and I think they were right he looks unhealthy and like he is on 12345627 drugs in L and R with Charlie P if he has autism it will be even worse for him.

I feel like Vee is tired of being an idol he wants to do his own thing without having to worry about fangirls. I wonder what happened to his mixtape he released some snippets in 2020 but then the mixtape was never released and no mention of any solo albums he will release in the future. Maybe hyb3 was holding him back because they wanted jkay to be the one to go solo first.

T@em has always had the F you I will prove you wrong attitude but it's something that puts a lot of pressure on him

randomcitizen

Veteran
Moas love Bg very much and we worry about his health. Men would chase him when his hair was long, and he probably had sponsorship offers. The shorter hair doesn't suit him but it's what he wanted. He's always acted like he does in that clip. It's a mask. His parents said he was quiet and thoughtful. He is the member the others talk to when they're depressed or something is wrong. A few years ago he went through an extended depression, and some of us think he got treatment. His role is the mood maker and unofficial center/visual.
I've always thought bg's goofy personality was just a mask. If you watch him in their talk x today episode before they debuted he was so quiet. Almost a completely different person to what he is now.

When I used to be a fan of them I remembered when I first discovered them and I saw that bighit tried to mold bt.s's members personalities to them. For example
yeonjun is like v- cocky personality, modelesque
beomgyu is like jhope and jin- sunshine/ energizer of the group, doesn't really get alot of lines like jin or opportunities but both spend alot of time with bang pd (which i find sus)
huening kai is like jk- cute maknae role, looks up to hyungs
taehyun is like suga-serious, both don't really like doing fanservice
soobin is like rm- leader, clumsy, a bit shy

Sometimes I wonder how things would change if fans got to see who they really were and what their real thoughts were. It must be tired for beomgyu to act like the mood-maker 24/7. Like I said him now vs that person in the video I posted are two completely different people. I don't know if beomgyu has gotten over his depression but he seems to be masking it pretty well lately. It was pretty evident before that he was going through something while the members tried to cheer him up.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
I read a sasaeng rumor on quora about company "H" sending 4-5 of it's idols to conversion therapy and all were fine but idol "Y" rebelled I think it could be about Hyb3 and Y is yeonjun
Interesting. However yeonjun has never really come across as gay to me, only "gay for pay" as you guys said here so I'm not sure if it would really make sense for him to rebel against therapy... but I could be wrong since I don't know their personal lives.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Rumour that Chan Felix are couple. And these both are highly abused in the entire group and their team members also gave hints that these are couple. In recent concert Felix cried really hard and i observed Chan has bandana on his waist
Yes I read rumors about member F from group S (4th gen) who was forced by his company to go on a strict diet to lose weight he is sickly but the company wants him to look slim like that because fans love it maybe it's felix

he looked like this for most of that period (May 2021) 5m couldn't hide how overworked, malnutritioned and depressed he was even with the 10 pounds make up and filters
Is that why his face is chubbier but his body looks small? He probably used fillers to make his face look fuller. Tae is usually happy, curious or satisfied with things. This was sad to see.

jkay needs help he is definitely taking some drugs. I actually saw a rumor about it on Quora someone who said they were insider said Jkay has friends who are a bad influence on him and I think they were right he looks unhealthy and like he is on 12345627 drugs in L and R with Charlie P if he has autism it will be even worse for him.

I feel like Vee is tired of being an idol he wants to do his own thing without having to worry about fangirls. I wonder what happened to his mixtape he released some snippets in 2020 but then the mixtape was never released and no mention of any solo albums he will release in the future. Maybe hyb3 was holding him back because they wanted jkay to be the one to go solo first.

T@em has always had the F you I will prove you wrong attitude but it's something that puts a lot of pressure on him
Tae is done with Armys. I hope none of them come up to him, especially international fans. The cussing out will be legendary. Why did he become an idol? It doesn't fit him and he's unhappy. I heard rumors about Jk. His friends are YG and BB of Gotseven, Eyunwoo, M1ngyu, and a couple other people. They have reputations for being bad boys and weren't some of them rumored to be going to parlors? The fans who spoke out about his behavior blame his tattoo artist.

Interesting. However yeonjun has never really come across as gay to me, only "gay for pay" as you guys said here so I'm not sure if it would really make sense for him to rebel against therapy... but I could be wrong since I don't know their personal lives.
I have to agree that he's into fanservice and fake ships but tries to act manly. However, there's pictures of him kissing boys and doing gay stuff with them.

I've always thought bg's goofy personality was just a mask. If you watch him in their talk x today episode before they debuted he was so quiet. Almost a completely different person to what he is now.

When I used to be a fan of them I remembered when I first discovered them and I saw that bighit tried to mold bt.s's members personalities to them. For example
yeonjun is like v- cocky personality, modelesque
beomgyu is like jhope and jin- sunshine/ energizer of the group, doesn't really get alot of lines like jin or opportunities but both spend alot of time with bang pd (which i find sus)
huening kai is like jk- cute maknae role, looks up to hyungs
taehyun is like suga-serious, both don't really like doing fanservice
soobin is like rm- leader, clumsy, a bit shy

Sometimes I wonder how things would change if fans got to see who they really were and what their real thoughts were. It must be tired for beomgyu to act like the mood-maker 24/7. Like I said him now vs that person in the video I posted are two completely different people. I don't know if beomgyu has gotten over his depression but he seems to be masking it pretty well lately. It was pretty evident before that he was going through something while the members tried to cheer him up.
The members said he got help or started to improve his mood. I got the impression that Sb made sure he 'understood' that his attitude was bringing down the group. Faking a personality and interests would wear someone out and create dissonance inside them.

I've started to fall away from the group because of management and I didn't sign up to watch them go through torture, and starve to death. A few of them are 17-18 in international age and that's sick.

employees are underpaid and often favored idols and company executives are rude towards them so some will leak infos out of frustration or to get money
Hive is trying to close the holes in security. If you leave the company, you can't come back. They need to pay better and fix gender issues. Things are skewed towards male employees.

arhur12

Star
Hive is trying to close the holes in security. If you leave the company, you can't come back. They need to pay better and fix gender issues. Things are skewed towards male employees.
Hyb3 didn't take girl trainees until 2020 and bt5 rarely have female backup dancers it's strange maybe bang pedo doesn't like women...............