Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

s.weet

Rookie
What? But wasn't she the most strong one? Not your unnie, denisa, kitania rose and more that exposes them they still have their account after deleting some videos, they all were threatened and hates but why would she chose now? She even went on break months ago bading good bye, why suddenly now delete? I hope nothing bad happened more than this irl, its very strange:confused:
She said once that she was in the occult herself, and the cut-throat symbol is what they do to signify something if they try to leave or tell anyone, I'm just praying none of this happened to her since I'm pretty sure she left and became Christian

Daisy2

Rookie
She said once that she was in the occult herself, and the cut-throat symbol is what they do to signify something if they try to leave or tell anyone, I'm just praying none of this happened to her since I'm pretty sure she left and became Christian
Cut throat symbol? Would you mind to share a pic of it? Do they apply it after leaving or before?

After that p***phile video armys multipled their hatred on her. I really wish she is safe now, its very brave of her to come out of occult and share awareness.

s.weet

Rookie
Cut throat symbol? Would you mind to share a pic of it? Do they apply it after leaving or before?

After that p***phile video armys multipled their hatred on her. I really wish she is safe now, its very brave of her to come out of occult and share awareness.
I'll try my best to find it since there were a lot of those in J D's analysis's, but i'm pretty sure she said that that's what they do to you if you leave or tell people about the occult

blue sky

Rookie
there aren't eng subs but watch his fingers under his chin from 1:16 to 1:22 Is this what you mean?

queen82

Star
Of couse thats Satan you are right. After all these years they don't have sense of right and wrong anymore, sad truth but they are okay with that. Years ago he rapped in a song "God don't have manner" I forgot the song title. They are singing about pan man=goat god, too much cussing themselves.

Btw he looks clumsy clown in that hoodie, how still armys crush over him, weird:rolleyes:
army are brainwashed , they would wear a garbage bag and they would think that was cute

AlwaysTired

And does anyone else think that pied p*per's lyrics are kinda weird? Like they're basically telling you what they're doing to their fans...
The title Pied P*per is enough of a clue.

Just read the lyrics and what a disturbing song! They're basically leading their fans astray spiritually ... creepy as heck.

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
i'm sure anytime he's talking about a god, he's talking about satan :/
he isn't dumb I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing and who he's serving...
There was another video where he thanks a god on stage, and there's a J D video about it, he keeps referring to a god and he himself says that he doesn't believe in one but I'm pretty sure he knows many things about this evil industry
The God of rain in occult is Satan, everything connected with the rain or light are meant to be connected with the Satan.

swayy000

Established
And does anyone else think that pied p*per's lyrics are kinda weird? Like they're basically telling you what they're doing to their fans...
yeah, when i was an ar4my and I first heard the song, I was so attracted to it, the beat, the melody, etc. So i decided to search up the english lyrics to see what they were saying, but i found it weird how the song was contradicting.Like namj00n says "study for your test, don't waste your time on us" but then after he says "so this song is a reward im giving to you". and the whole song is about how they want their fans to stay obsessed with them. They even say in the song "im testing you like the fruit from the knowledge of good and evil". Deep down I knew that it was wrong for them to mock it but i ignored and made excuses for them. :(
Now looking back at it, I see the whole song is about how they know they are destroying their fans. And just the reason alone them choosing to call the song 'pied piper', knowing the storyline makes me so sad, because the person with the flute lures the children away to their death. Sometimes I wonder how they can perform that song on stage, smiling in the fans faces when they know they will bring them to hell with them and encouraging idolatry, lust, blasphemy, etc. :( I also found that as I was reading the lyrics again, if they know what they are doing to these fans, then they know very well that they are in this satanic music industry and know all these agendas that are being pushed. I'm kind of getting tired of fans still defending this satanic industry and thinking that these people are innocent and making exucses for them by being like "they don't know what these symbols mean", or "its just an aesthetic". I posted it before, but jungk00k even said this
jungkook.jpg
They knew it from the beginning. And maybe some of these other idols might not know early on in the career but as they progress they for sure will know, yet they choose to stay.

7starlights

Rookie
Does anyone what does my dreams mean? I think the alien went to my dream. The alien got mad i pray to god get rid of implant. Or give me LSD trip which i didnt lead. I wish alien play the beatles while i was floating

That alien is uncultured. BURN THE CREATURE

what yall think?

blue sky

Rookie
Does anyone what does my dreams mean? I think the alien went to my dream. The alien got mad i pray to god get rid of implant. Or give me LSD trip which i didnt lead. I wish alien play the beatles while i was floating

That alien is uncultured. BURN THE CREATURE

what yall think?
what I know is that we should not ask strangers to explain our dreams ^^ or nightmares should I say? Anyways, this applies to both

let me put a tone indicator: /im not kidding but if this sounds condescending, it's noooot

swayy000

Established
Is it true that Seoul's School of Performing Arts, the highschool that Jungk00k graduated from, is also a christian school? I rememembered seeing that on twitter a long time ago, and this one article says the school's website claims "the school's education is "Christian-centered" and students are exhorted "to be like Christ." A key educational objective is to "bring up performers who acknowledge God, respect people and practice love and compassion", and the goal is to produce "artists who will lead the new Korean Wave." More like produce industry slaves:rolleyes: And if it is true that the education was Christian-centered and strived to "bring up performers who acknowledge God" as they claim, it further proves that jungk00k and many other idols who graduated from there, knew from the beginning the music industry that they are in is satanic.

Anonymous User

Established
Is it true that Seoul's School of Performing Arts, the highschool that Jungk00k graduated from, is also a christian school? I rememembered seeing that on twitter a long time ago, and this one article says the school's website claims "the school's education is "Christian-centered" and students are exhorted "to be like Christ." A key educational objective is to "bring up performers who acknowledge God, respect people and practice love and compassion", and the goal is to produce "artists who will lead the new Korean Wave." More like produce industry slaves:rolleyes: And if it is true that the education was Christian-centered and strived to "bring up performers who acknowledge God" as they claim, it further proves that jungk00k and many other idols who graduated from there, knew from the beginning the music industry that they are in is satanic.
this is quite shocking to me, after searching it seems to be the case. This is the same school that students were speaking up about the sexu@l exploitation and it seems they did nothing after uploading a video on youtube that went viral exposing SOPA

swayy000

Established
this is quite shocking to me, after searching it seems to be the case. This is the same school that students were speaking up about the sexu@l exploitation and it seems they did nothing after uploading a video on youtube that went viral exposing SOPA
yeah. I also checked Korean Arts High School, which was the school that j1min, t@ehyung, and ye0njun graduated from, and although I couldn't find much information on google about the school specifically, I saw a picture of the school building on google maps and there's a cross on top... maybe it was a christian school as well?
koreanartshighschool.JPG
~im not sure what the words in gold underneath or colored words on the top right says though. But if you zoom in closer to those little square boxes it says:
koreaart.JPG

Last edited:

swayy000

Established
i saw that two of the members from str@y kids went to SOPA too, and I believe those two members are the one's who are catholic :confused:
yet they still continue to stay in that satanic industry. Their Kingdom performance was so dark :(

Last edited:

Borabora

Rookie
producing Idols is common in SK since the state put KPOP as national agenda. being an idol is a career goal, a goal that has been sanctioned by the state. so don't be surprised if there are many schools that are opened whose goal is to produce idols for the future. Using "idol term" is one of the attractions that the many industry can offer there since the public believe that dragging "idol" are able to tap into its market potential.

They might be able to know the right and wrong from the bible lessons they got in school, but if their daily life is more with satan than with God then studying the Bible is useless.