Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
I agree with the points put forward by AmazingGrace and 5hawol but I would like to add one more thing. Just a small piece of thought to think about.
God allows temptation. Being tempted is not a sin. But acting upon that temptation even after knowing it is wrong will be a sin that we will have to answer to God later.
Don't worry about what you feel. Feelings can't be helped but actions can. I pray God will give you the strength to walk the right path. Stay strong, do good deeds, try not to fall into temptations. Everything will be alright. If you ever feel you lack strength and you need more, you may ask God yourself and He shall give it to you. If you need reassurance from humans as well, ask the people you trust to pray for you. You can request me to pray on your behalf as well if you need it.

You Have My Respect :)

s.weet

Rookie
things i noticed in blu3 orangeade mv by t ex t:

ice cream- male prostitute:
View attachment 54314
^ka1 represents a rose and the rose (ka1) is inside an ice cream cone...

View attachment 54317
^in this scene ye0njun, ka1, and s00bin are holding ice cream cones, then s00bin quickly bites his lip seductivley

View attachment 54318
^then in this next scene ka1 winks...

View attachment 54319
^later on in the mv, you see the ice cream cone with the rose on top inside a shopping cart :(

beta s3x kitten:
View attachment 54320
^the tiger is in almost every scene in the background

View attachment 54321
^ this scene is pretty self explanatory

View attachment 54322
^kitten filter
pizza:
View attachment 54323

illuminati eye:
View attachment 54324

saturn planet- satan
View attachment 54325

the whole mv also reminded me of the chewing gum mv from n c t dream with the neon colors and the way the video was edited
Blue and Orange are also opposite colours, could be referencing duality like the baphomet?

matcha

Rookie
hi i just wanted someone to help me know something very important please i am bisexual and i is that its is part of the satanic agenda to promote homosexuality and you must surely everyone thought it was a disease except that when I do my research on it I find NOTHING that explains why it is a disease and if I turn to you it is because I learned a lot from it. reading your messages since 2017 and I thought that you could bring me knowledge about homosexuality ❤.
joana, please ignore the people in this thread who are telling you not to be your authentic self. the bible has never said a bad thing about homosexuals or bisexuals. God made you bisexual, and He wants you to be true to yourself always. twisted homophobes have manipulated God's word for their nefarious agenda, spreading evil vitriol and abusing the word of the Lord just to hurt God's children. you can read about mistranslations in the bible here: http://www.hoperemainsonline.com/ if you don't know greek and hebrew, i don't want to debate you on this.

i don't believe homosexuality/transgenderism/bisexuality/lesbianism is satanic. HOWEVER! it is true that the music industry is promoting pedophilic and sexually promiscuous lifestyles and this is completely unacceptable. often pedophilic man x boy relationships, which is disgusting. it is disgusting because it's pedophilic NOT because they are both males. it's conditioning the public to think p***philia is ok - the homosexual part is irrelevant.

on the transgender front, the reason why they force men to act effeminate is not because they are promoting a pro-transgender front, but because it's a sexual fetish of many depraved men. they like it when teenage boys 'crossdress' or dress as 'femboys' because it's emasculating and a kink of theirs. it has NOTHING to do with being transgender. by promoting flowerboys / 꽃미남 (remember when i discussed that poor infinite boy, sungjong, who was a victim of a pedophilic fetishist man on TV show?) as effeminate, pansy young boys they are conditioning children into behaving in a way that suits their fetishes. you can read about the history of flowerboys here, and how the entertainment industry has corrupted their noble history http://beyondhallyu.com/k-pop/just-pretty-face-long-little-known-history-korean-flower-boys/

i hope this helps some people in this thread about LGBT issues.

joana, please ignore the people in this thread who are telling you not to be your authentic self. the bible has never said a bad thing about homosexuals or bisexuals. God made you bisexual, and He wants you to be true to yourself always. twisted homophobes have manipulated God's word for their nefarious agenda, spreading evil vitriol and abusing the word of the Lord just to hurt God's children. you can read about mistranslations in the bible here: http://www.hoperemainsonline.com/ if you don't know greek and hebrew, i don't want to debate you on this.

i don't believe homosexuality/transgenderism/bisexuality/lesbianism is satanic. HOWEVER! it is true that the music industry is promoting pedophilic and sexually promiscuous lifestyles and this is completely unacceptable. often pedophilic man x boy relationships, which is disgusting. it is disgusting because it's pedophilic NOT because they are both males. it's conditioning the public to think p***philia is ok - the homosexual part is irrelevant.

on the transgender front, the reason why they force men to act effeminate is not because they are promoting a pro-transgender front, but because it's a sexual fetish of many depraved men. they like it when teenage boys 'crossdress' or dress as 'femboys' because it's emasculating and a kink of theirs. it has NOTHING to do with being transgender. by promoting flowerboys / 꽃미남 (remember when i discussed that poor infinite boy, sungjong, who was a victim of a pedophilic fetishist man on TV show?) as effeminate, pansy young boys they are conditioning children into behaving in a way that suits their fetishes. you can read about the history of flowerboys here, and how the entertainment industry has corrupted their noble history http://beyondhallyu.com/k-pop/just-pretty-face-long-little-known-history-korean-flower-boys/

i hope this helps some people in this thread about LGBT issues.
Also they want men to be more weak and easy to control and give in more easily to oppression.

Lolylol

Established
homosexuality exists in nature honey!!! the same people who are pushing the gay agenda are the ones who pushed homophobia back in the days, to separate and divide people, if you think it's a "sin" then you have a problem with humanity!!! homosexuality existed long before the media did love should have no boundaries. the reason they are pushing the gay agenda is to make people think more sexually, especially the younger audience bc the industry is filled with pedo****, plus the "gay agenda" is just a part of the population reduce agenda, they will never promote a male and female relationship, they want the younget generation to hate the thought of being married with babies :)
This was really mindblowing to me I always see truthers talking about the gay agenda (which is a real issue) but I never thought about the other side, homophobia is also an illuminati agenda to separate us and make us hate each other.

swayy000

Established
dont know if this was talked about but in the lyrics for blue and grey, namj00n says "I don't believe in a god called conviction " other translations for that verse are "I don't believe in the god called certainty". What are your guys thoughts? Genius lyrics said he was using wordplay but it still raises an eyebrow for me as blasphemy.

Also he thanks the "god of rain" for "blessing" them in their speak yourself concert for chicago...

s.weet

Rookie
dont know if this was talked about but in the lyrics for blue and grey, namj00n says "I don't believe in a god called conviction " other translations for that verse are "I don't believe in the god called certainty". What are your guys thoughts? Genius lyrics said he was using wordplay but it still raises an eyebrow for me as blasphemy.

Also he thanks the "god of rain" for "blessing" them in their speak yourself concert for chicago...
i'm sure anytime he's talking about a god, he's talking about satan :/
he isn't dumb I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing and who he's serving...
There was another video where he thanks a god on stage, and there's a J D video about it, he keeps referring to a god and he himself says that he doesn't believe in one but I'm pretty sure he knows many things about this evil industry

s.weet

Rookie
May I ask, who is J D?
She was this YouTuber who exposed lots of the kpop industry and analyzed their music videos in depth, pointing out satanic and evil things in them. She knew a lot about symbolism and things like that because she said that she was in it once and studied it a lot. A couple of months ago she said that she felt sick and posted one last video thanking everyone, and now she deleted her channel. I really hope nothing bad happened to her since she got lots of hate for her channel

Borabora

Rookie
She was this YouTuber who exposed lots of the kpop industry and analyzed their music videos in depth, pointing out satanic and evil things in them. She knew a lot about symbolism and things like that because she said that she was in it once and studied it a lot. A couple of months ago she said that she felt sick and posted one last video thanking everyone, and now she deleted her channel. I really hope nothing bad happened to her since she got lots of hate for her channel
I see. I think she's threatened from kpop fanatics and it's affecting her mental health, that's why she closed her account.

anyway, have you guys ever read this?
https://icds.ee/en/the-capitalist-control-of-k-pop-the-idol-as-a-product/
they expose everything in terms of the pressure of capitalist influence (including prostitution and slave contract) and this is supported by the government. The government considers the k-entertainment industry is profitable for the country.
In my opinion, this is what makes it difficult to break the Kpop vicious circle.

5hawol

Established

Maybe he was referring to Hindu God? There are many God and Goddesses in Hinduism like the God of rain, God of fire, God of wealth(elephant headed God), Goddess of wisdom, God of love(Krishna?),God of destruction(Shiva) and so many more.
Ah. . there's also a God of fertility(Phallus) - the black pen!s shaped object often seen in B0llyw00d movies.

Its possible that he was instructed to mention Hindu Gods to attract Indian audience inorder to break into the huge Indian market. Kpop been trying to do so since 2014? KBS actually sent six kpop idols from Super Junior, SHINee, Infinite, CNBlue and Exo to India in 2014 to research the potentiality of the Indian market.

(Cmiiw)

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
This was really mindblowing to me I always see truthers talking about the gay agenda (which is a real issue) but I never thought about the other side, homophobia is also an illuminati agenda to separate us and make us hate each other.
To add on to this:
Elites promote homosexuality. The opposite of it is heterosexuality.
Homophobia and heterophobia are byproducts of the people's reaction to it. Again a duality. Splitting people up into opposite teams.

130713wdydi

Rookie
Maybe he was referring to Hindu God? There are many God and Goddesses in Hinduism like the God of rain, God of fire, God of wealth(elephant headed God), Goddess of wisdom, God of love(Krishna?),God of destruction(Shiva) and so many more.
Ah. . there's also a God of fertility(Phallus) - the black pen!s shaped object often seen in B0llyw00d movies.

Its possible that he was instructed to mention Hindu Gods to attract Indian audience inorder to break into the huge Indian market. Kpop been trying to do so since 2014? KBS actually sent six kpop idols from Super Junior, SHINee, Infinite, CNBlue and Exo to India in 2014 to research the potentiality of the Indian market.

(Cmiiw)
Gods of the elements exist in many mythologies throughout the world, not just Indian mythology. They exist in the pantheons of Greece, Rome, China, Japan, Korea, Mesoamerica, Pacific islands and many more places.

130713wdydi

Rookie
To add on to this:
Elites promote homosexuality. The opposite of it is heterosexuality.
Homophobia and heterophobia are byproducts of the people's reaction to it. Again a duality. Splitting people up into opposite teams.
That being said, we should recognize a sin for what it is. Let me give an example.
If someone steals, the advice most people would give him would be to not steal. It is not hating on the thief but rather discouraging the act of stealing. On the other hand, if people hate on the thief for stealing without knowing his circumstances and take judgement upon their own hands, then they are the ones at fault. Judgement is in the hands of the one above.
The thief is free to steal/not steal. That is part of his free will. His choice, his responsibility.
The people are also free to advice the thief or ignore his actions. Their choice, their responsibility.
As long as one's choice doesn't override the other's free will, they may choose it. But after the CHOICE comes RESPONSIBILITY. So choose carefully. Use your heart and brain in equal measure to do your part, the human part, of the action. Then ask for divine guidance, so that there will God to hold your hand towards the right direction.

queen82

Star

he thanked another God

Daisy2

Rookie

he thanked another God
Of couse thats Satan you are right. After all these years they don't have sense of right and wrong anymore, sad truth but they are okay with that. Years ago he rapped in a song "God don't have manner" I forgot the song title. They are singing about pan man=goat god, too much cussing themselves.

Btw he looks clumsy clown in that hoodie, how still armys crush over him, weird:rolleyes:

Daisy2

Rookie
I see. I think she's threatened from kpop fanatics and it's affecting her mental health, that's why she closed her account.
What? But wasn't she the most strong one? Not your unnie, denisa, kitania rose and more that exposes them they still have their account after deleting some videos, they all were threatened and hated but why would she chose now? She even went on break months ago bading good bye, why suddenly now delete? I hope nothing bad happened more than this irl, its very strange:confused: