Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

swayy000

Star
They way I can find leopard print in almost every ahN Cee Tee comeback across the 4 units. Leopard print means they’re for sale right? Doesn’t it stop at some point
wait i just realized you said in almost every comeback. jeez :confused: i guess super m counts to bc of that song tiger inside. that whole song was blantantly about beta s3x kitten programming bc i remember one of the members looking into a mirror on one side and there were a bunch of reflections of him which represents the multiple personalities and he looks on the other side to a shattered mirror which represents the mental state of a slave.

Observalita

Rookie
okay i checked their account but i couldn't really make out the rest of the poster. I really wonder were they get some of these props...

and they just had to add the cheetah print :( he's only 19.
View attachment 54986
View attachment 54987
I zoomed in a little and it looks like the poster behind J@emin says: The answer to life is to Go! Die. (Are they suggesting people to commit suicide? I hope not). But I can't read what's written on the bottom line. It might be subliminal messaging.

swayy000

Star
I zoomed in a little and it looks like the poster behind J@emin says: The answer to life is to Go! Die. (Are they suggesting people to commit suicide? I hope not). But I can't read what's written on the bottom line. It might be subliminal messaging.
i hope not, i also thought it was some sort of subliminal messaging. and i imagine they have young fans :(

Observalita

Rookie
i hope not, i also thought it was some sort of subliminal messaging. and i imagine they have young fans :(
Ikr it's concerning the dreamies are growing up and their image is getting spicier with each passing year. And $M seems to have taken that a bit too literally, because there's hot peppers in the background of some member's pictures for that concept. And the caption of Jaemin's picture that you posted says "boring Jalapeño". A Jalapeño is a Mexican chilipepper. Their new album is even called "hot sauce". It must be a metaphor for something unclean. Like blood or sp*rm, but I'm not sure.

Oh I almost forgot: They had to make it worse by merging smiley's into the hot peppers. And I read a few pages back on this forum that smiley's can hint to LSD...And guess what? This is their new youtube logo in theme for their new album:

EIeHQz31_400x400.jpg

They often says someone "sees stars" when they're either dizzy or drugged. LSD is a drug. But again i'm not sure if that's the meaning they're going for.

And why is the photographer shooting them from such an inappropriate angle? This concept is too much. There were also so many checkerboard print and one eye pictures.

20210427_010552.jpg

K A M I L L E

Rookie
Greetings to all I do not know if this has been discussed here, but I have a question.I think you've noticed that many idols sometimes dress up for shows and performances as Disney characters.But it seemed to me that most often they use the Snow White costume.Even male idols often dress up as snow white.Does anyone know why she is the one?What is the secret of Snow White? PS I apologize if there are errors in the text

swayy000

Star
Ikr it's concerning the dreamies are growing up and their image is getting spicier with each passing year. And $M seems to have taken that a bit too literally, because there's hot peppers in the background of some member's pictures for that concept. And the caption of Jaemin's picture that you posted says "boring Jalapeño". A Jalapeño is a Mexican chilipepper. Their new album is even called "hot sauce". It must be a metaphor for something unclean. Like blood or sp*rm, but I'm not sure.

Oh I almost forgot: They had to make it worse by merging smiley's into the hot peppers. And I read a few pages back on this forum that smiley's can hint to LSD...And guess what? This is their new youtube logo in theme for their new album:

View attachment 54994

They often says someone "sees stars" when they're either dizzy or drugged. LSD is a drug. But again i'm not sure if that's the meaning they're going for.

And why is the photographer shooting them from such an inappropriate angle? This concept is too much. There were also so many checkerboard print and one eye pictures.

View attachment 54993
yeah i was about to ask why their posing like that:confused:. Very awkward angle. the stars on that hot pepper could also be pentagrams? cause there's three stars on each side so 6 altogether. Seems like their merging all the things we noticed into one.
so i checked their twitter and if you zoom in on some of these pics it looks like its a skateboard, there is writing on the orange poster that says "we need some sauce!", and at the bottom of the hey! go! die! it might say "aren't the living life" ? then there is a black and white skateboard on the bottom seems like it says "hey look im dead" and there's a tombstone in the middle... So it seems like those props were put there on purpose for something... unless it relates to the album or song idk

i also thought this was interesting, on the pic in the top right for ch3nle there is a cd that says grammy nominees... i know sauce is also slang for someone who has style or swag, so im guessing that's were they're headed with the song/ album but im confused what boring jalapeno mean? lol

lilybee

yeah i was about to ask why their posing like that:confused:. Very awkward angle. the stars on that hot pepper could also be pentagrams? cause there's three stars on each side so 6 altogether. Seems like their merging all the things we noticed into one.
so i checked their twitter and if you zoom in on some of these pics it looks like its a skateboard, there is writing on the orange poster that says "we need some sauce!", and at the bottom of the hey! go! die! it might say "aren't the living life" ? then there is a black and white skateboard on the bottom seems like it says "hey look im dead" and there's a tombstone in the middle... So it seems like those props were put there on purpose for something... unless it relates to the album or song idk

i also thought this was interesting, on the pic in the top right for ch3nle there is a cd that says grammy nominees... i know sauce is also slang for someone who has style or swag, so im guessing that's were they're headed with the song/ album but im confused what boring jalapeno mean? lol
hey! I came to the forum after watching enhyp3n's video but I wanted to add: "chili pepper" in Korean is also the slang word for penis. also, I read somewhere that "hot sauce" is code for adrenochrome (just like Beyonce's line "I got hot sauce in my bag").

there is also an interview of Hillary Clinton talking about how something she always carries with her is hot sauce. she then proceeds to joke, "is it working?"

lilybee

Greetings to all I do not know if this has been discussed here, but I have a question.I think you've noticed that many idols sometimes dress up for shows and performances as Disney characters.But it seemed to me that most often they use the Snow White costume.Even male idols often dress up as snow white.Does anyone know why she is the one?What is the secret of Snow White? PS I apologize if there are errors in the text
there is a lot of mk ultra programming associated with Disney (Alice in wonderland, Mickey Mouse etc) but my guess would be the whole allegory of eating the poison apple (forbidden fruit) but I'm not sure

MangoJuice

Rookie
I tried finding leopard print for all their comebacks. Often times they’ll sneak it as an accessory on stage. This print isn’t even in trend for it to be a coincidence

2715580F-F958-4A0E-9D92-4F5C38265623.jpeg
debut aka f!re tru(k

28A82DF5-0F9A-4E25-8906-B38404541C87.jpeg
l!m!tle$$

43D9C3D6-0AA6-4AB4-8A0E-1261EC9FF8E1.jpeg
k!ck !t

F2CFAD41-1B03-4A80-9819-0148BB974A64.jpeg
$uperhum@n

Shuna

Star
You are absolutely right, and besides, here is an extract from my dictionary of symbols:
The alchemical interpretation uses the symbols of its own language like cities to open the hidden meaning of tales, legends and myths, in which it discerns the drama of the perpetual transformations of the soul and the fate of creation. Here is a typical example of an alchemical form of the interpretation: Snow White is our young virgin, the gold miner. The seven dwarfs or gnomes (from the Greek gnonis: knowledge) are the aspect of mineral matter in its seven extensions (the 7 minerals). Each dwarf is moreover the character of the planets which dominates it. Grumpy is Saturnian, Dumb is Lunar, Joyeux is Venusian, etc. But it is Grumpy the Saturnian who does the most service to the troops and knows how to get them out of the woods on occasion. Snow White is given by the evil Queen to the Green hunter so that he can kill her. But finally after an apparent death, after having bit the evil apple, the young Virgo will marry Prince Charming, it is our philosophical Mercury (we know that the attribute of Mercury in mythology is a perpetual youth of the face and the body) . And from the union of this Mercury and the Virgin (of the Prince and of Snow White) will come the conclusion of all the tales: they were happy and had many children ... Indeed the hermetic multiplication obtained with the stone conforms to the Grow and multiply of Genesis. (Robert Ambelian .. In the shadow of cathedrals, in TEIR, 213).
L'interprétation alchimique utilise les symboles de son langage propre comme des cités pour ouvrir le sens caché des contes, des légendes et des mythes, dans lesquels elle discerne le drame des perpétuelles transformations de l'âme et le destin de la création. Voici un exemple caractéristique de forme alchimique de l'interprétation: Blanche-Neige, c'est notre jeune vierge, la minière de l'or. Les sept nains ou gnomes (du grec gnonis: connaissances) sont l'aspect de la matière minérale en ses sept prolongement (les 7 minéraux). Chaque nains est d'ailleurs le caractère de la planètes qui la domine. Grincheux est saturnien, Simplet est lunaire, Joyeux est vénusien, etc. Mais c'est Grincheux le saturnien qui rend la plus de services à la troupe et sait la tirer d'affaire à l'occasion. Blanche-Neige est remise par la méchante Reine au chasseur Vert pour que celui-ci la fasse mourir. Mais finalement après une mort apparente, après avoir croqué la pomme maléfique, la jeune Vierge épousera le Prince Charmant, c'est notre Mercure philosophal (on sait que l'attribut du Mercure de la mythologie est une perpétuelle jeunesse du visage et du corps). Et de l'union de de ce Mercure et de la Vierge (du Prince et de Blanche-Neige) sortira la conclusion de tous les contes: ils furent heureux et eurent beaucoup d'enfants... En effet la multiplication hermétique obtenue avec la pierre est conforme au Croissez et multipliez de la Genèse. (Robert Ambelian.. Dans l'ombre des cathédrales, dans TEIR, 213).

swayy000

Star

swayy000

Star
hey! I came to the forum after watching enhyp3n's video but I wanted to add: "chili pepper" in Korean is also the slang word for penis. also, I read somewhere that "hot sauce" is code for adrenochrome (just like Beyonce's line "I got hot sauce in my bag").

there is also an interview of Hillary Clinton talking about how something she always carries with her is hot sauce. she then proceeds to joke, "is it working?"
wow i did not know that! @Observalita i guess you were right! That is disgusting :(

queen82

Star
i remember Taehyung of Bts dressed as snow white for a dance practice or something

swayy000

Star
Hi. Maybe I'm late but this channel https://youtube.com/c/ServantsofChristJesus helped me a lot in growing spiritually and I like the way she touches these topics in her videos e.g.
If not only somebody from here who left a link to her video about Kpop in the past, I couldn't find and watch this. Btw they have different playlists on their channel and I found there interesting video about ex-transgender too (Mark Estephen's story)

Another few videos that came to my mind:

Highly recommended to watch "Satan's gay agenda" by AdventMessage

Wonderful testimony

And @AmazingGrace is probably right

Seems like it applies not only to transgenderism but to homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality, androgyny, masculinization of women, feminization of men...
funny you mentioned her, i just finished watching her new video this morning lol. She was evangelizing in Seoul. I really admire her bravery and dedication to preaching the word of God and praying for youth.

here is her kpop video if you need it

Last edited: