Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
Thanks.
That's terrifying! And it's a 3 minute hourglass, correct me if I'm wrong but I think 3 is an important number to the illuminati.
Taemin looked kinda uncomfortable and confused tho. Actually, all super m members looks unhappy...
Yes number 3 is very important also in numerology...Tesla was obsessed by number 3,6 and 9...he said these numbers represented the creation...and there is the number 33 who is the number of masonic high ranking...
I agree with you...his reaction receiving the gift is like someone sad...

Funnygirl1

Rookie
Blackpink ice cream video has been linked to biden at the moment, remembering all.the pizzagate things biden and clinton
And the video starts up with them playing ping pong rubbing.it in our faves much
Ice cream van "sweet tooth no tooth fairy" bon apetit katy perry song about cannobalism
Sweet tooth-ice cream van goes around stealing children and ice cream being a sexual reference

Last edited:

jiminahx

Rookie
SM's Artificial intelligence virtual group Aespa idea is very creepy. They want to normalize this in the future and idols will have their own AI (started now with BTas sims actually). I will just post here what I've said on choa.

The AI thing is creepy. Before, idols are like geishas where admirers send them expensive gifts and companionship but with no sex, but now, idols are getting nearer in being prostitutes.
That hella creepy group Aespa made me remember the Samsung x BTS room/house (whatever it's called) where you can stand in front of this giant mock of a Samsung phone screen and you can choose a BTS member to take a photo with and they're standing next to you and it looks so realistic as if they're actually there with you... I find that so damn creepy, I told my friends it's like some scary AI shit and they're like "noooo, it's not crerepy, it's so cute and it's probably the closest I'll ever get to be with them" but it genuinely scares me. It's more or less just a hologram tbh, because it seems like they're there but they're obviously not... It just goes to further prove how fake everything is in this world and especially in the K-Pop world... :/

jiminahx

Rookie
‐-------------------------------------------
AYO05:

Hi and welcome 2 the forum. :)

Just know NOT everything is evil or mocking God. I am a huge fan of Ateez since 3 weeks into them leaving the USA after their 1st music video. They ALWAYS have behind the scenes of making of the video. I am not sure about Twice for I do not follow the female groups often.

I did not feel any sense of evil or danger where they were mocking The Last Supper. This is for either group. Many videos and scenes from movies, tv and even commercials have this type of scenery. However, it doesn't negate a mockery per say.

The rest of the video from Twice is quite questionable...yes!!!

And further, as you become more acquainted w/the forum n some members both in this forum n on the main website...do take this free advice kindly.... :0)

...MAKE SURE YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR FINDINGS!! DONT ASSUME ANYTHING OUT OF THE BLUE!!! If you are against something or even for something and you wish 2 engage in conversation on certain topics...TAKE NOTE ON HOW THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS PROVIDE THEIR OWN SUPPORT!!!...

Don't take ownership or credit that is NOT urs. Do make time to go read all the old posts as to NOT ask the same questions over n over. MOST IMPORTANTLY...KNOW THAT MANY WILL BE OF HELP TO ANYONE ON HERE!!! Just don't 4-get 2 contribute as much as you take!!

BEST OF LUCK ON HERE!!! :p:p
Okay, no offence but since I'm pretty new myself to this forum myself, I should hope you're not expecting me and others in the same situation as me to go over more than 600 pages just so we ' don't ask the same questions'... Girl - you crazy?? I've read the first 7 pages of this forum and up til now since 600 (cos I thought I'll read the first few and then move to the end). Do you think I have the time to do that lmao? Also, don't feel attacked as you always seem to per your usual replies, but sis you need to take a chill pill and tone down your aggressive tone and intense capitalisation and colour-coding cos it fr is getting too passive aggressive haha!

jiminahx

Rookie
----------------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I originally typed this on Halloween while working overnight. Things became hectic at work and I had to save my longer posts on MS Word. So, here is what I originally typed even though Halloween has passed!!
----------------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------
క ꫝ ỉ ᭢ ꫀ ꫀ *\/* ꫝ ꫀ ꪖ ꪜ ꫀ ᭢ ~᭢~ ꫀ ꪜ ꫀ ꪹ ꪗ ꪮ ᭢ ꫀ ꫀ ꪶ క *\♡/* ꪹ ꫀ ꪖ ᦔ ỉ ᭢ ᦋ ᡶ ꫝ ỉ క!!!

I hope all of you are doing swell!! IF you ever get the opportunity 2 celebrate, try it once!!! For those who got to celebrate Halloween; I hope it was safe n fun!!

I am about 2 pass out here at the hospital for I am up 19 hrs. now. I am again
working long azz hrs. I haven't been on as of late due 2 ANOTHER ROUND OF VERY HIGH SPIKES of positive CV-19 patients at the hospital. With that being said, I continue 2 follow n support the website and this forum from behind the scenes. (Now, I actually type ALL of my feedback n research in MS Word until I can properly post on here. This way I am NOT LOSING my hard earned work...lololol.
:0p )

Anyhoo, 2 move on...

:p HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING N ST. PATTY'S are my favorite American holidays to celebrate. Not all of Halloween is bad...just the idiots who spoil the fun! Now, I personally choose to NOT pass out candy, for I actually do other things. But, I do enjoy decorating, dressing up, carving out pumpkins, giving thanks and going to Halloween parties!!! Just doing the usual Halloween fanfare. I am also a HUGE sci-fi, mystery n horror buff!!

For those unfamiliar w/Halloween/ All Saints Day...Below, I provided some info on this AMAZING FUN HOLIDAY!!! :p:p ENJOY!!!
(っ)っ What is Halloween/All Saints Day and why do many people honor and celebrate the two days???

...The tradition originated with the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain, when people would light bonfires and wear costumes to ward off ghosts. Soon, All Saints Day incorporated some of the traditions of Samhain. The evening before was known as All Hallows Eve, and later Halloween. - History Channel

----------------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 45161View attachment 45162View attachment 45163View attachment 45165
View attachment 45159View attachment 45171View attachment 45168View attachment 45169View attachment 45170View attachment 45167
I'm assuming you're unaware of this so let me open your eyes a little... Just in case you didn't know - on Halloween, most children go missing that day every year... Doesn't that tell you something? It's a celebration of Satan and demons and the night where most children get kidnapped for the Elites' disgusting adrenochrome shit. Do you really want to be supporting that with the energy that you produce that night?

Shuna

Star
OMG DIMASH! His talent is absolutely extraordinary. What's wrong with this photo though?
He's great, talented. But it's last time, I'm worried... Despite the symbolic clips, this photo bothers me, much more. It is often taken by the stars of big companies. The bathtub, a reference to the bath, normally it refers to a purification. But given the symbols, in this case it is more, a reference to a death and rebirth... Which is not a very good sign, when it comes to a star...

5hawol

Established
I think these are newer pics of Taemin that haven't been posted here before. Background with the military outfit is odd (chaotic?). View attachment 45525View attachment 45526View attachment 45527View attachment 45528View attachment 45529View attachment 45530
I think Taemin is seriously thinking about retiring and this will be his last solo comeback. In many of his teaser images we see him bringing back memories from his past releases and incorporating them in this "never gonna dance again" Pics. Theme of this comeback is retrospection on his past achievements. Get it? This comeback is his swan song! Artists do this kinda retrospective works when they are ready to say goodbye. When he was younger he use to say he will retire at 30 and we fans know he is a man of his words. In his own word - when he say he will do it, he will do it.

Funnygirl1

Rookie
Did anyone watch the online concert currentlt on youtube to watch
The cut scenes gave me a totally weird vibe
Jimin in the sunken place (reference to movie "Get out")
All the imagery like Trauma induced Mpd with the sunken place looking up and the tvs
and the tvs then cut to him singing filter
a song literally about different alters for your needs

Pepsi

Veteran
Does anyone have any theories regarding the absence of Wendy from red velvet except for the obvious one of her injury ?
Watch their video peekaboo.. it shows Wendy in different red clothing than the others and then not even a year later she goes through that bad of an accident? Was it just an accident or actual sabotage? Wendy is religious so maybe she tried to break through her programming? And her serious injury was a warning from the elite asking her to stay in line and get reprogrammed.

Pepsi

Veteran
This whole new concept for BTS reminds of Red Velvet's Rookie. It's very concerning. Like who's watching this 24/7?

Is there ANY time bts are not copying off of other groups' concepts? Not only do they not have originality in this matter, they're also steeped in symbolism. Or maybe that's why they're steeped in it who knows

Pepsi

Veteran
I think Taemin is seriously thinking about retiring and this will be his last solo comeback. In many of his teaser images we see him bringing back memories from his past releases and incorporating them in this "never gonna dance again" Pics. Theme of this comeback is retrospection on his past achievements. Get it? This comeback is his swan song! Artists do this kinda retrospective works when they are ready to say goodbye. When he was younger he use to say he will retire at 30 and we fans know he is a man of his words. In his own word - when he say he will do it, he will do it.
These ppl are so deep into the system they can't retire. They're just thrown off of the "freedom train"

Pepsi

Veteran
He's great, talented. But it's last time, I'm worried... Despite the symbolic clips, this photo bothers me, much more. It is often taken by the stars of big companies. The bathtub, a reference to the bath, normally it refers to a purification. But given the symbols, in this case it is more, a reference to a death and rebirth... Which is not a very good sign, when it comes to a star...
Always had a feel dimash wouldn't live a very long life.. he's so talented he'd make a good sacrifice