Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
I will be coming back 2 this!!! But my response will be in another member's post for it all relates on why I have these GOD - AWFUL "PREMONITIONS" regarding our BELOVED Shinee n Taemin!

I know some members brought up the "so-called" CROWN OF THORNS...I will be addressing this as well.

FOR NOW CHECK IT OUT!

I thought I had cried and hurt a lot w/ everyone when Jonghyun passed. :0(

But my sense of fear, well let me just say I was NOT ever prepared to feel such sick ill feelings about Taemin!!! I hope 2 GOD ALMIGHTY THAT I AM WRONG...BUT I KNOW OTHERS SENSE AS STRONG AS I DO... (sigh sigh sigh) w/tears in my eyes...(Crazy I KNOW!) :0[ :0( 8<(

As other members in this forum voiced their dissent towards Taemin, I too, lost much respect 4 Taemin!! Come on now, he has 2 KNOW what the fcuk is going on in the industry!!! I REALLY BELIEVE HE KNOWS BUT HE IS INTO DEEP!!! Like many others celebs from around the world, they are ALL in bed 2gether!!

And I asked myself "Why should I care about any of these celebrities? Why should I continue to pray 4 them, when at times it feels like a waste of my precious breath and energy!!!???!!!" They don't seem 2 care about their lives, their devoted fans or me; So, why should we/you and I care and give a damn about them??? Will they "weep" 4 us when it is our time 2 part from the earth???

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

TAEMIN'S NEW ALBUM - Never Gonna Dance Again : Act 2

Taemin “ascends and is rising from the ashes.”; This is the concept and message from his album.

My question: Just "who" is really RISING from w/thin Taemin and WHY???
unnamed.jpg

>>>And these "hidden" pics weren't put there by mistake! They are meant 2B found!!!<<<

Do they really think ALL of his fans are that fricken stupid and blinded??? Only the ones who allow themselves 2B swallowed and devoured by the wolves are blinded by Taemin's FAKE PERSONA'S of awe and essenceness!!! ((Kinda like BTS/Black Pink and many others!!!)).

TAEMIN'S

Last edited:

Namco

Rookie
Sorry am not really updated about what going on in the kpop world .I could care less!!!.however,today I stumbled on these news about Gdragon coming out from military .Let me tell you something that person is demonic as hell (I wouldn't be surprised if he is possessed ).the problem he looks more evil than ever ,I don't know what the "military " for them is really about but you can see he looks quite different more disturbing to look at,more demonic.Gdragon obviously did not forget in this special occasion to throw up his one eye symbolisim, thus, attracting the anger of k citizens claiming his military salute was wrong.don't worry k citizens Dragon the demon know exactly what he is doing.it baffles me to think that Koreans don't question the rest of bigbang members consernning the "buring sun" case. These demons sacrificed "senguri" and unfortunately they are still practicing their deprived practices without being punished. The monster GDRAGON IS FINALLY realised from his dungeon to continue eating the souls of his fans and taking them to hell.

Attachments

Kittyn

Established
Part 1:

What do you think about Aespa, the upcoming K-pop girl group in SM Entertainment?
By Annie Yejin Lee

I have mixed thoughts about it, in all honesty.

View attachment 45176

First, of, I don’t get, why exactly SM pushes the promotions of this group to SuperM’s and NCT’s work - of course, it is a great idea how to gain fans if you tease this group’s debut in the work of your huge boy groups, which already have established influential fandoms that can spread it even further - but this is SM Entertainment, not a small company.

➵ Only the fact that this group is from a company that produced the big names in the industry is enough of a promotion. This move seems too desperate for attention like SM would be scared that there won’t be enough hype for the debut next month, especially when NCT and SuperM have nothing to do with Aespa (or at least no one think they will, other than the connection of technology) and yet Kai had to say in the reaction video, that the logo which appeared on the phone screen is a big spoiler.

Honestly, I really see no reason for this move, other than desperate attention-seeking from SM, if Aespa won’t collaborate on a deeper level with these two groups in the future.
View attachment 45177

THE CONCEPT

This is the reason for my mixed reaction and concerns - I understand that SM is a sucker for “weird”/”innovative” concepts, that make the audience question their thinking (EXO’s superpowers, NCT’s unlimited members' concept, and now AESPA’s virtual members) but out of everything they ever created or could think of, this concept is the creepiest, riskiest and most alarming I have ever seen in K-pop.

I know that SM is flexin’ with their technology - just go look at their building in Seoul and you will understand what I mean -, but certain things are just too much even for such a crazy industry like this one. And in fact, they are not even the first ones who came up with the concept = whole KDA with Soyeon and Miyeon of G-Idle, Madison Beer and Jaira Burns exists for two years already.
View attachment 45178

View attachment 45179

My first problem is - how the hell is this thing going to work? There is no way you can satisfy fans with an online concert where the animated virtual selves of the members are going to be performing, nor you can make them happy if, at the fan meeting, they will once again be met with the virtual member, not the real one, even though it will have the voice of the actual member.

Fans listen to K-pop because they want the interaction with the idols - the people - not virtual, computer-made characters, which, no matter how great are they going to be programmed, are never going to replace the real member. The fans can go play games if they want to meet with this image.

If I were to be an idol, I would want to be the one interacting with my fans, not sending my virtual self to do that instead of me. The point of fan meet and concerts are to see your idol with your own eyes and bond with them more through this experience - you can’t bond with a virtual character.

View attachment 45180

➵ I understand that the virtual idol will never get tired, break the rules, do mistakes out of exhaustion, say something inappropriate, and will always have the perfect bright idol image, but that’s not why people love K-pop - seeing idols doing mistakes, struggling and many more makes us care about them, be genuinely interested in them, help them and rely on them.

The second problem I have is the whole virtual hotel thing happening in SM’s building - from what I have understood (not sure if this is real, but there are many speculations for it) = people are going to be able to spend a certain amount of time for the money in some room with the virtual members. I don’t want to be dramatic, but this really sounds like some adult business thing (and you all know what I mean, even though this won’t include the sexual activities)

View attachment 45181

It will feed the already crazy imagination of obsessive fans, sasaengs, and creepy people in the fandoms, who will feel like they got even more power and influence over the members’ lives than they ever got before with some group and these fans are already crazy enough. Yes, we still don’t know how it will be working in reality when they debut, but Lee Soo Man’s explanation isn’t helping to calm the situation and my doubting feelings at all.

Especially when all of the members are under 21 years old and they have such a virtual self walking next to them on the teaser videos (the heels, the clothes, the body proportions of anime character...).
View attachment 45182

Not going to mention that I don’t see this concept actually working beside other groups and artists within the industry, especially when they will soon be compared to the BigHit’s new girl group and most likely even Itzy - there is no doubt, there will be major fan wars between these fandoms about who is the best group of 4th generation/the next big girl group thing. Stepping up the game in such a crazy way game in such a crazy way is not always a good idea and Aespa may not get rid of the hate for this concept ever in their careers, unlike EXO and NCT did.
=========================

On point. Scary because idols will be fucked up. If that's the future kpop industry, I'd rather become a musical instrument performer or an independent singer.

Fujiko

Star
Taemin new images for his comeback ....he is white dressed...white represents purity?In others photos he is in a glass cage...and there is water outside...it means he is a slave?The floor inside the cage is black...black white...the duality?Behind him there is a white smoke...or is fog?By the way i find these teasers creepy

Attachments

queen82

Star
Sorry am not really updated about what going on in the kpop world .I could care less!!!.however,today I stumbled on these news about Gdragon coming out from military .Let me tell you something that person is demonic as hell (I wouldn't be surprised if he is possessed ).the problem he looks more evil than ever ,I don't know what the "military " for them is really about but you can see he looks quite different more disturbing to look at,more demonic.Gdragon obviously did not forget in this special occasion to throw up his one eye symbolisim, thus, attracting the anger of k citizens claiming his military salute was wrong.don't worry k citizens Dragon the demon know exactly what he is doing.it baffles me to think that Koreans don't question the rest of bigbang members consernning the "buring sun" case. These demons sacrificed "senguri" and unfortunately they are still practicing their deprived practices without being punished. The monster GDRAGON IS FINALLY realised from his dungeon to continue eating the souls of his fans and taking them to hell.
why
why he kinda remind me Bts J-Hope in some pictures ? cloning?

Observalita

Rookie
I did not intended into coming as ridiculing him, sorry if it came like it is... I just watched the video and laughed hard, and thought its nice to share it here to have some laugh amid all the dark things, and I remembered as will controversy about Kpop idols lip sync
any way, yes I agree whats best we do is pray for them
Oh okay I understand :) I guess it just came across that way. Your intention was actually so considerate because sometimes all that darkness can be quite overwhelming.

Last edited:
I am a bit shocked about these pictures, I know G dragon defiantly is satanic and in it deeply, I have a creepy dream about him I shared here before being with them....But I always assumed they cover one eye because they are TOLD and are FORCED, but here in these pictures, he supposed to do the normal Army salute, But he want to cover one eye from himself? he is not supposed to cover one eye here, but it seems he is doing it to get the attention from Illuminati to give him may be the fame back?
these are just my thoughts in this...its really distasteful that he is doing it when he doesn't seems required

I will be coming back 2 this!!! But my response will be in another member's post for it all relates on why I have these GOD - AWFUL "PREMONITIONS" regarding our BELOVED Shinee n Taemin!

I know some members brought up the "so-called" CROWN OF THORNS...I will be addressing this as well.

FOR NOW CHECK IT OUT!

I thought I had cried and hurt a lot w/ everyone when Jonghyun passed. :0(

But my sense of fear, well let me just say I was NOT ever prepared to feel such sick ill feelings about Taemin!!! I hope 2 GOD ALMIGHTY THAT I AM WRONG...BUT I KNOW OTHERS SENSE AS STRONG AS I DO... (sigh sigh sigh) w/tears in my eyes...(Crazy I KNOW!) :0[ :0( 8<(

As other members in this forum voiced their dissent towards Taemin, I too, lost much respect 4 Taemin!! Come on now, he has 2 KNOW what the fcuk is going on in the industry!!! I REALLY BELIEVE HE KNOWS BUT HE IS INTO DEEP!!! Like many others celebs from around the world, they are ALL in bed 2gether!!

And I asked myself "Why should I care about any of these celebrities? Why should I continue to pray 4 them, when at times it feels like a waste of my precious breath and energy!!!???!!!" They don't seem 2 care about their lives, their devoted fans or me; So, why should we/you and I care and give a damn about them??? Will they "weep" 4 us when it is our time 2 part from the earth???

TAEMIN'S NEW ALBUM - Never Gonna Dance Again : Act 2

Taemin “ascends and is rising from the ashes.”; This is the concept and message from his album.

My question: Just "who" is really RISING from w/thin Taemin and WHY???
View attachment 45198

>>>And these "hidden" pics weren't put there by mistake! They are meant 2B found!!!<<<

Do they really think ALL of his fans are that fricken stupid and blinded??? Only the ones who allow themselves 2B swallowed and devoured by the wolves are blinded by Taemin's FAKE PERSONA'S of awe and essenceness!!! ((Kinda like BTS/Black Pink and many others!!!)).

TAEMIN'S
I think this whole of raising from Ashes represent the Anti-Christ raising? right? I am not Christian but I think thats the meaning, he put in his head Jesus crown of thorns but apparently this is not about Jesus, its about his similar appearance but different person which is the Anti-Christ I think

Fujiko

Star
Guys i saw SuperM reality Mtopia,i saw they received gifts...Taemin received an hourglass...and Taeyong repeated joking it seemed it was all scripted...Kai found a lot of cash moneys ,Taeyong found a mummy bendage,Baekhyun a funny thing to put on teeth,Mark vietnamese coffee,Lucas vitamins,Ten vietnamese food,Baekhyun also had beer and chicken....hourglass is creepy because it means the time passes...there was purple colour...it means something satanic,right?I hope this is not a sign for Taemin that his time is going to pass.The sand lasts 3 minutes.I hope it is not how i think

cdigital379

Established
‐------‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I am clueless on how I came across this just now???? I was not planning to post anything due to the fact I am studying n about 2 watch a J-Drama. I was actually catching up on some election and sport news and as I was yawning, I hit the "refresh" screen and THIS popped up???!!???

I do not recall this little mini interview w/Jonghyun n Ravi??? I have no idea what year it is from???

THIS IS SO FRICKEN WEIRD!!! (◑_◑)

In the gif of Taemin, he "appears" 2 be possessed >>>[or just PISSED at me...hahaha!!! :p :p ]<<<???

But seriously now and w/no knock on Taemin but I have seen his acting skills n roles. He needs to stay a dancer/singer!! :0> :0p. :>)

But in the gif, I sorta feel as (this is gonna sound bat crazy), but bare w/me here n hear me out!! I feel like "Taemin's" gaze is PIERCING at me and through me...BECAUSE he "KNOWS" I'm about 2 REVEAL and EXPOSE some stuff about that BLASPHEMOUS joke of a crown on his head to this forum!!!

TELL ME IF A I AM WRONG GUYS!!! DO SOME OF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE??? Maybe it IS a warning sign 2 me??? Well if so, then the "only" sign I will give this "devil" is THE SIGN OF THE CROSS!!!
1604640245955.png
(⊙.⊙(◉_◉)⊙.⊙)
ARE THINE EYES BETRAYING ME 2 THE DEVIL???
(⊙.⊙(◉_◉)⊙.⊙)

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! This really is too weird!!! (◑_◑)
‐------‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Twitter post is dated from July 26, 2020 at 1:54 am.

Last edited:

K A M I L L E

Rookie
Now, I am clueless on how I came across this just now???? I was not planning to post anything due to the fact I am studying n about 2 watch a J-Drama. I was actually catching up on some election and sport news and as I was yawning, I hit the "refresh" screen and THIS popped up???!!???

I do not recall this little mini interview w/Jonghyun n Ravi??? I have no idea what year it is from???

THIS IS SO FRICKEN WEIRD!!!

In the gif of Taemin, he "appears" 2 be possessed???
No knock on Taemin but I have seen his acting skills n roles. He needs to stay a dancer/singer!! :0> :0p. :>)

But in the gif, I sorta feel as (this is gonna sound bat crazy), but bare w/me here n hear me out!! I feel like "Taemin's" gaze is PIERCING at me and through me...BECAUSE he "knows" I'm about 2 REVEAL and EXPOSE some stuff about that joke of a crown on his head!!!

TELL ME IF A I AM WRONG GUYS!!! DO SOME OF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE???

ARE THINE EYES BETRAYING ME 2 THE DEVIL??? This really is to weird!!!
***Twitter post is dated from July 26, 2020 at 1:54 am.
I don't know anything about this guy,but this GIF is really really creepy •__•

5hawol

Established
Another Twice scandal. Chaeyoung caught dating. Now, dating between two single adults ain't no crime but... her boyfriend kinda irk Onces because of a suggestive drawing he posted on his Instagram. This remind me of Choiza writing a song of banging Sulli, describing explicitly how they make love and the intimate stuff they do to each other. Read the details here.https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2020/11/enter-talk-twice-chaeyoung-is-dating.html

Lolylol

Established
Guys i saw SuperM reality Mtopia,i saw they received gifts...Taemin received an hourglass...and Taeyong repeated joking it seemed it was all scripted...Kai found a lot of cash moneys ,Taeyong found a mummy bendage,Baekhyun a funny thing to put on teeth,Mark vietnamese coffee,Lucas vitamins,Ten vietnamese food,Baekhyun also had beer and chicken....hourglass is creepy because it means the time passes...there was purple colour...it means something satanic,right?I hope this is not a sign for Taemin that his time is going to pass.The sand lasts 3 minutes.I hope it is not how i think
can you link the episode?

Fujiko

Star
I thought I was crazy but I noticed this too in some pics. I was literally just thinking there was some kind of possession going on with him, because of these pics of him I saw on pinterest. At the time I wasn't sure what it was, but I just heard "unclean spirits" from my prophetic journaling with the Lord, and so that made me think it was possession. I literally just asked for confirmation of that from God and then randomly checked this thread, and saw your post here about his pics! The pics on pinterest were different ones but kinda similar to me. Do you know he speaks English? Sometimes I wonder if the idols check these threads or know about them? This thread has over 2 million views....

I think this was one of the pics. I get odd vibes from this like something is looking at me? It's black and white too but different expression. Anyone else?
A lot of people i noticed on facebook when they talked about Taemin they talked about his gaze who could see in their soul,and that is powerful,strong...and i read in an interview that Taemin checked socials,videos...but i have no idea if he could see this thread..he is very misterious about his private...but i remember he said to Shawols that he knows everything about them and could see their mistakes...i found these words weird...he repeated others times that he could know the mistakes done by fans...what does it means?

alyssanug

Established
The symbol "æ" is the combining of the letters "A" and "E". The A stands for Avatar and the E stands for Experience. It matches perfectly with the concept of this group. An avatar is the manifestation of a deity or released soul in human form. In other words a creature or "god" made to appear human while on earth. The word "aspect" means "both sides", our physical world and the spiritual world. Their tagline is "meet your other ego and experience a new world". A person's ego is their "self". The terms they're using is really telling. They are promoting the removal of ones soul from their body to give control to an avatar in order to reach a new state of being in a new world. Basically they are hollow shells being controlled by something else. Wow, if ever there was something to give the side eye to it's definitely this group. I'd say stay far away. They're already making room for them to be the main/next best thing by first getting rid of Wendy with her injury and now Irene with her scandal (if you can even call it that). Also Jihyo, Momo, Mina, and now Jeongyeon. I think this will be the group to take over. I can already see it.
This whole concept too reminds me of AleXxa the solo kpop singer in her music video “bomb” where she dies and wakes up in a avatar, robot like body. She sings the lyrics “no soul, blank screen bang bang loading” and “first time feeling texture, different nature gesture” the whole concept is really creepy that they want to bring this to life.