Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

This makes me wonder, I feel like there's something going on with SuperM, could explain the dreams I had about Taeyong, but I do remember the teasers! They were filled to the brim with symbology. I have to say Taemin has always freaked me out, I couldn't even look at him for years. I got suspicious when Jonghyun died and then Shinee released quite a few songs, it left a bad taste to me. I don't want to insult any Shinee fans here, I hope I'm not... absolutely not my intention. Recently though both Mark and Lucas just look sad(?), scared(?). I feel like something isn't right. It's just my feelings though, haha, but there is undeniable mega symbolism going on in SuperM.
I don't get bad vibes from them in interactions/interviews like this:

Though this one scared me because Taemin's a really good liar.

But in music vids and performances? Something's not right and they aren't the same... :/

Vmort

Established

There we found a poster to a satanic movie

About movie
Young lovers ask, "What would you do if I died?" In this case, the young lovers are twins, Nina and Lucien, brother and sister. He answers, "I'll make you live again." Then, in an accident, Nina dies. She's been a rocker on the rise, taking Lucien out of a stable where he worked and bringing him into the music business. He seals her body in the case of a bass fiddle, straps it to the top of his car, and travels across France. He picks up a hitchhiker, helps a Turk he bumps into on the road, visits his birthplace and a boyhood friend, and reaches a seaport. Along the way, he listens to Nina's music, pastes up her posters, and remembers. How will he make her live again?

jiminahx

About movie
Young lovers ask, "What would you do if I died?" In this case, the young lovers are twins, Nina and Lucien, brother and sister. He answers, "I'll make you live again." Then, in an accident, Nina dies. She's been a rocker on the rise, taking Lucien out of a stable where he worked and bringing him into the music business. He seals her body in the case of a bass fiddle, straps it to the top of his car, and travels across France. He picks up a hitchhiker, helps a Turk he bumps into on the road, visits his birthplace and a boyhood friend, and reaches a seaport. Along the way, he listens to Nina's music, pastes up her posters, and remembers. How will he make her live again?
I read somewhere that when (not just kpop but general) idols are shown drinking milk, it is a link to adrenochrome as they are drinking the innocence and purity of children (as it also links to breastfeeding), so that definitely made me a bit suspicious when I realised JK drank milk in the Dynamite M/V...
I truly believe there are no coincidences in the entertainment industry so of course I believe there is something fishy about this too...

Vmort

Established
I read somewhere that when (not just kpop but general) idols are shown drinking milk, it is a link to adrenochrome as they are drinking the innocence and purity of children (as it also links to breastfeeding), so that definitely made me a bit suspicious when I realised JK drank milk in the Dynamite M/V...
I truly believe there are no coincidences in the entertainment industry so of course I believe there is something fishy about this too...
Stanley Kubrick has made film Clockwood Orange where he explains it meaning -- Milk -- MOLOCH. Kubrick last movie was Eyes Wide Shut about Illuminats which got him killed.

jiminahx

Stanley Kubrick has made film Clockwood Orange where he explains it meaning -- Milk -- MOLOCH. Kubrick last movie was Eyes Wide Shut about Illuminats which got him killed.
That's interesting because I watched a video last night that was about this movie and on the wall in one of the scenes it was written in big, bold letters: 'DRENCROME' (obviously a slightly shortened version of adrenochrome).
The most disturbing part for me though was all the naked female mannequins filling up most of the scenery; to me it just seemed like a room full of orgies which is highly unsettling (especially because of the position that they were put into - it just looked like homosexual sex filling the entire place)...
That's also concerning because it is probably a link to sex slaves in the entertainment industry and p***philia and stuff... eesh!

jiminahx

I was 3/4 through a YT video (which I will link below) when I noticed that at 10:00, DoeNut was talking about a picture of the masked man in the movie about the Illuminati called 'Eyes Wide Shut'...
As soon as I saw that I realised that in the 'Fake Love' M/V, BTS were wearing very similar masks...
This just further goes to prove that BTS are indeed, unfortunately for me as I've been a BTS fan for nearly 3 years now, connected to and trying to symbolise the Illuminati.
Here is the video for reference:

P.S. DOENUT FACTORY is probably my current fave YouTuber and he's great at analysing all this illuminati stuff and the agendas taking place right now so please check him out and support his channel :) x

gmmontano92

Established
I've heard that they're not allowed period in their contracts, but I also heard that they're technically allowed but it's strongly discouraged--I think someone from SM said that but forgot who--I think the girl from Girl's Generation who left and wrote a book where she talks about the industry. Probably alot of secrecy going on. How do you know who it is btw?

/Also it took me a while but I found a symbolic pic of Rowoon but it was apparently too large to post. One eye.
There is an interview that Rowoon did and he talks about a girl he was with when he debuted and having to break up with her. He tells the exact same story she does. That and she liked the comment where I said it was him lol

gmmontano92

Established

About movie
Are we sure that's the same poster/movie? The coloring doesn't match up

OK K-pop ain't even hiding anymore that it's with Illuminati just like Hollywood, but ofc stans and fans don't see anything wrong with it even with THIS BLATANT of a thing. Anyways I remembered I recently read here that someone from twice was unwell and someone commented how they think twice is going to be launched in hollywood/"bigger stage"
I think this sadly confirms it Screenshot_2020-10-30_235334~2.jpgScreenshot_2020-10-30_235334~2.jpg