Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cadiz

Star
YES, I wasn’t even a Shinee fan but what you said was Chefs Kiss!!! Yes Yes Yes... in his “suicide“ note he literally was having a disassociative episode. He was mentally ill, I agree but he didn’t kill himself. Someone doesn’t go to a convenience store to get a pack of cigarettes when they’re thinking of taking their life. They’re more likely to be thinking irrationally. It’s also impossible to act normally and plan the future of a book you want to write . Jonghyun was murdered by the elite
something similar happened with Sulli
she made all grocery shopping for a week before her "suicide".

why buy food for all week if you are planning to kill yourself? her last MV also reveals details of her death. No coincidence.

Fujiko

Star
YES, I wasn’t even a Shinee fan but what you said was Chefs Kiss!!! Yes Yes Yes... in his “suicide“ note he literally was having a disassociative episode. He was mentally ill, I agree but he didn’t kill himself. Someone doesn’t go to a convenience store to get a pack of cigarettes when they’re thinking of taking their life. They’re more likely to be thinking irrationally. It’s also impossible to act normally and plan the future of a book you want to right. Jonghyun was murdered by the elite
Predictive programming songs brainwashed a lot of people...and it is easy for elite create problems...really there are fishy things...the car accident and his nose injured after Minho told in 2012 video that Jjong's nose is perfect...him telling about one of them facing death...in lucifer he was the only one with white wings..juliette song was a ritual..and also his last vcr during his last concert was very strange about him getting punched in the face and a blonde woman who gave him a black smoke ....and red colour ...and Taemin and Minho were at his last concert,the others not..also Onew's scandal before Jjong's death and him wearing Kurt kobain's letter suicide ...Obama talking about Shinee...him forced to leave Blue night..if he knew he was going to be the target of elite why not leaving Shinee?There are a lot of things not clear..Also i can't understand if he was a moonchild ...so it was all preplanned but i can't understand if they know to be next to die or not...are they conscious?And when they did these masonic signs they know that these symbols are promoting elite?

Vision

Veteran
BCrentb.png

This member of Stray Kids has got a jacket with 'For Rent' on the back.
Rentboy in the UK (possibly elsewhere too) means male prostitute. Yikes.

Maybe this is pushing it, maybe i'm interpreting edgy fashion the wrong way but considering how the industry is..I doubt this is just 'fashion'.

bellakim333

Rookie
Yeah, let's wait
I find this photoshoot a bit strange and unusual for bp. It looks like l0lit@ concept on the one side, and strange symbols are present there on the other side...But anyways I think I'm wrong
That photo in the upper right corner of the 1 picture
Yes, ice cream has really been a strangely recurring theme in kpop. In BP’s ”As If It’s Your Last” video, there‘s a part where Jennie runs a stand called Jennie’s Ice Cream (Jennie seems to be the most targeted one in this type of programming), and the concept seems similar to the Selena Gomez collab, so they clearly had some things carefully planned out. And in Twice’s Fancy, ice cream is also mentioned-it comes up two times as such a random lyric/video scene that it probably must have something to do with MK symbolism. Also, there was that Baskin Robbins ad with child model Ella Gross eating ice cream, and it got a lot of backlash for being inappropriate.

Fujiko

Star
You're right. Someone has mentioned here that she is usually afraid of different things to the extreme point and that looks suspicious.
I read these threads from times to times and see that people say idols could have done some really bad things, and when I imagine for a moment as if it were true then I can't believe my eyes when I see how cute attitude those idols have:( I watched this episode
and these girls were literally so surprised at every trick that magician was doing. To me it doesn't look like they were acting. I don't understand this theory if really it's not only splited personality, but sometimes it's so hard to believe!
Sorry for my English
Two of the girl seemed a little confused and the girls had Mickey mouse ears ..they represents Mk ultra beta kitten like Disney channel's stars...and Lisa did victory sign the same sign V does...

bellakim333

Rookie
I feel sincerity when some of the idols care about their fans by saying something like 'eat well', 'stay warm', 'stop to think about me and pass your exams first'...How can person be kind but at the same time do dark things?...It's something I don't really understand. I remember at the real men show Li$a couldn't even kill a bug at their room so she just carefully threw it away. Like how they could be different behind the closed doors?...
I’m sure they are very kind people. :) People might pressure or brainwash them to do questionable things (although I don’t know much evidence about that), but that doesn’t change how beautiful their souls are on the inside. If they were to do anything bad, I’m sure they would feel very sad about it. I hope that when BP is freed from their contract in 2023, hopefully they can be free to do as many good things as they want and make purely beautiful music together!

Fujiko

Star
I feel sincerity when some of the idols care about their fans by saying something like 'eat well', 'stay warm', 'stop to think about me and pass your exams first'...How can person be kind but at the same time do dark things?...It's something I don't really understand. I remember at the real men show Li$a couldn't even kill a bug at their room so she just carefully threw it away. Like how they could be different behind the closed doors?...
Someone could be sincere...but the words they say are for fanservice and because agency teached them....also aegyo moments are fake...and the love they show for fans is not like they show...it is all different...it is a strategy to conquer fans because fans buy albums and make idol's popularity...sorry but music industry is not about love but it is about moneys and something that could be a great investment

Same thing I don’t understand. During a Vlive there was a fly and I think RM was going to kill it and V was like no no please let it live and picked it and let it go free... I don’t understand how they can do all those rituals but I do think they be drugged when they do that kind of stuff

Fujiko

Star
I’m sure they are very kind people. :) People might pressure or brainwash them to do questionable things (although I don’t know much evidence about that), but that doesn’t change how beautiful their souls are on the inside. If they were to do anything bad, I’m sure they would feel very sad about it. I hope that when BP is freed from their contract in 2023, hopefully they can be free to do as many good things as they want and make purely beautiful music together!
Same thing I don’t understand. During a Vlive there was a fly and I think RM was going to kill it and V was like no no please let it live and picked it and let it go free... I don’t understand how they can do all those rituals but I do think they be drugged when they do that kind of stuff
I know that a lot of people hates V but i found some moments of him genuine...so i am confused about how it works...how they can be nice and at the same time doing these bad things?

Namco

Rookie
Hello,everyone I am new here .I have been lurking in this forum for a year now. I just want to say something it seems that some of you are still under the spell of these celebrities. Praying for them and feeling sorry for them.you seem to be unaware what you are dealing with.these celebrities are enjoying every single bit of their satanic lives.Bts just told you in their mvs that they are paedophiles with dynamite and later blackpink with their comeback with celena gomes. Comon now you should feel sorry about the childern and comon people who are abused by these freaks and pray for the people who are blind and still worship them.look when these celebrities seem depressed and sad they doesn't mean they want to go out hell no there is a strong competition btw theme to please satan. And to reach high levels so if they lose their position or they seem neglected by satan they start to show their sadness don't be deceived! !!!! These creatures are evil and manipulative They know that we are human and have emotions so they use it to dupe us more by playing the role of victims. These creatures have one mission is to take us to helll.

Fujiko

Star
So it has been released
And I like it as usual...
However some lines like 'catch me in the fridge', and some moments from the video are strange a little:
The cats seems sex beta kitten reference and "catch me in the fridge" it reminds me Kenneka jenkins...why the scene with the castor and the carrot?This video is very weird.The doll in the ice cream...it is related to child so it is a reference to pedos..

Namco

Rookie
The cats seems sex beta kitten reference and "catch me in the fridge" it reminds me Kenneka jenkins...why the scene with the castor and the carrot?This video is very weird.The doll in the ice cream...it is related to child so it is a reference to pedos..
I found that beavers /castors are the symbols of a new beginning /rebuilding your life . I guess it about the new world order they are telling us we have entered a new era .
And it may also refer to castor and poluux in Roman mythology they are twin brothers (Gemini) and here I think it about Donald trump who is believed to be the antichrist who will start world war 3 I think his zodiac sign is Gemini .she is feeding the castor aka the antichrist .someone said I don't remember his name that there are 2 Donald trumps the one with the blue tie and one with the red tie

Hello,everyone I am new here .I have been lurking in this forum for a year now. I just want to say something it seems that some of you are still under the spell of these celebrities. Praying for them and feeling sorry for them.you seem to be unaware what you are dealing with.these celebrities are enjoying every single bit of their satanic lives.Bts just told you in their mvs that they are paedophiles with dynamite and later blackpink with their comeback with celena gomes. Comon now you should feel sorry about the childern and comon people who are abused by these freaks and pray for the people who are blind and still worship them.look when these celebrities seem depressed and sad they doesn't mean they want to go out hell no there is a strong competition btw theme to please satan. And to reach high levels so if they lose their position or they seem neglected by satan they start to show their sadness don't be deceived! !!!! These creatures are evil and manipulative They know that we are human and have emotions so they use it to dupe us more by playing the role of victims. These creatures have one mission is to take us to helll.
Hi. Welcome, I kind of agree with you but not totally haha. Don’t get me wrong you said a lot of good points but the industry they are in is not suiting them or their lifestyle but the elites and the ceos of those companies. They are the real evil in my eyes. The pedophillia themes is the promoting the agenda for them to make it big in America but they are most likely victims of p***philia themselves. They are scouted at very young ages and made to sleep with CEOs. I just made a post on the BTS thread about how EVERY SINGLE THING IN THEIR LIVES are controlled from eating, their relationships, their weight, their music. EVERYTHING. I don’t really feel sorry for BTS anymore because I think they’re dumb to carry on but I feel bad for young rookies or trainees who are being scouted thinking this is their dream just to be tortured and hurt every single day. The very children who are part of those trafficking rings are some of the children who grew up to be singers. JB is a perfect example and so is Sulli and there are so many more. They are groomed to be singers or actors and if they try to speak out like Paul Walker or Sulli they are killed

Namco

Rookie
They may were victims of paedophilia but now they turned from victims to abusers .in dynamite v was dancing in front of icecream truck with cup of ice cream on it .this simply means that v is boy lover.as it is well known that ice cream sellers have been accused of sexual crimes against Childern that means that V is a predator. They are talking about themselves and the elite. They are part of the elite, they partake in these disgusting rituals that involves human sacrifice, child abuse and so on.Bts are high level occultists don't be fooled they have more power than certain celebs they were chosen for a reason to represent kpop in the west.

They may were victims of paedophilia but now they turned from victims to abusers .in dynamite v was dancing in front of icecream truck with cup of ice cream on it .this simply means that v is boy lover.as it is well known that ice cream sellers have been accused of sexual crimes against Childern that means that V is a predator. They are talking about themselves and the elite. They are part of the elite, they partake in these disgusting rituals that involves human sacrifice, child abuse and so on.Bts are high level occultists don't be fooled they have more power than certain celebs they were chosen for a reason to represent kpop in the west.
They’re def magicians but they are still slaves too. Justin Bieber did a whole song similar to Dynamite but it was about him being a victim of p***philia not acc being a pedo himself. He talked that he was forced to hurt a child as part of a ritual which he really didn’t want to do but they didn’t allow him to not do it.... I still think this is very wrong but they are also tortured in rituals

Namco

Rookie
They’re def magicians but they are still slaves too. Justin Bieber did a whole song similar to Dynamite but it was about him being a victim of p***philia not acc being a pedo himself. He talked that he was forced to hurt a child as part of a ritual which he really didn’t want to do but they didn’t allow him to not do it.... I still think this is very wrong but they are also tortured in rituals
Justine beiber posted in his instagram pictures of childern with the caption saying "yummy".do you still think he is not a pedo?

Justine beiber posted in his instagram pictures of childern with the caption saying "yummy".do you still think he is not a pedo?
No not by choice... go check out his vid yummy and then check the video explaining what yummy is. He posted those pics to promote that song yummy which is exposing Hollywood Pizzagate. He is doing the exact opposite of what a pedo does lmao. About the BTS mv they had no say in the song or the visuals. They just do what the company tells them because if they don’t they’re tortured or reprogrammed. Anyways he’s not even in charge of his instagram. It’s his managers. Watch the behind the scenes of the yummy vid when he’s having panic upon panic attack. It’s not as simple when you’re in the industry.

I agree people like John Legend Obama Ellen Beyonce Trump are evil but not all celebs are that high rank and even then it’s people behind the scenes who pull the strings

I will tell my point of view, because a partial truth is just like a half-truth. So this is my opinion. I believe that probably Jjong was occultist and he was part of freemasonry. Because in his last MV Shinin, we see him wearing the same type of necklace as Taemin and WJSM member, meaning that he had a rank in freemasonry and probably în the witchcraft. Probalby seeing for the first time this type of necklace you will say that it is a common necklace but I saw this pendant to appear also on the statue used in Grimae Award. A month before Jjong's death, Key was awarded in a Grimae Award ceremony, receiving a statue that have a part just like this pendant. So I think that probably all of them are part of the system, part of the freemasonry, because when they promote satanism, they need followers to fulfil the cult rituals and to spread the new religion. I think they are dragged into this nolens volens, they are forced to become part of the system. I always have wondered why SM Entertainment has so much christians singer, hmmm, because the christians are the main targets. Because they want to make christians to make apostasy, to renounce at their religion and become part of the satanic elite. Because is they main purpose, to make much more christians, more humans, to make sins, because this is the new form of persecution. In the Roman Empire was Nero, Diocletian, Caligula, that tortured the body of christians but nowadays, they cannot torture your body to make apostasy but your soul, it is a spiritual torture, a soul torture. And this kids, like JJong, BTS members and probably most of the people involved in korean entertainment endure this spiritual torture, practicing different formes of witchcrafts, summonig demons, hypnosis, using quartz crystals for sorcery, because with the quartz crystals you can enter into an immaterial world, it is uded for hypnosis, for the temporal regression. In Changmin Chocolate we see the quartz crystal, in Dreamcatcher Rose blue wee see also this crystal. Why we see crystal globes in Twice and Laboum videos? Because this is how the Elite communicate, because probably they are surveiled by the police, by the secret services, so they cannot talking on the phone or use email, so they use this type of messages, thru music, thru videos, thru movies. So is an occult sender, a message and an occult receiver. We are not the main receivers of this media products, we are in the middle because we are in the message, we are targets. Don't you ever wonder why it must be a music video where someone is pointing the gun at you, willing to make a virtual deadly woung? Because we are the targets. So, as Ranfan said, probably Jjong was sacrificed for the Commander in Chief, meaning the Satan. I recently saw a video with Bob Dylan saying that he made a bargain with the Commander in Chief of this world. So back in 2008, when Jjong said that he want to see himself in the future, at the 28 age, probalby it was some sort of a ritual, when Jjong was choosed to die. And, him knowing that he had only 10 years to live, from here came the depressions and all the tears. But it was like a Drawing straw game. He was chosed randomly to die. As for me, I really do not know if it was a m*rder or a ritualistic s*icide, but my intuition say that was a probably a m*rder. Rest in peace Jonghyun and we will find the truth for you!
Wow thanks for this!!! So interesting and I really agree with them being high rank because some are forced. Thank you for the vid too