Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cadiz

Star
Blackpink's lyrics of the song "ice cream" are very sexual

Ice Cream

Snow cone chilly, get it free like Willy (Oh)
In the jeans like Billie, you be poppin' like a wheelie

Look so good, yeah, look so sweet (Hey)
Baby, you deserve a treat

Diamonds on my wrist, so he call me ice cream
You could double-dip 'cause I know you like me

You're the cherry piece, just stay on top of me, so
I can't see nobody else for me, no

Like it, love it, lick it, do it like la-la-la, oh yeah

Ice on my wrist, yeah, I like it like this
Get the bag with the cream

And I'm nice with the cream
If you know what I mean

so they are singing those sexual lyrics while dressed as children in the MV. see the conection there?

Namco

Rookie
Hi again so for the once who are interested in reptilian /clone/demon in human shape theory please check this video on YouTube about nct I could not share the video sorry. Nct supernatural and malefunction that the title it was made by fans. Key quotes from a Chinese member of nct when asked does he believe in aliens " i believe in aliena the world would be so lonely if only humans were here" like wtf that creepy they are trying to say aliens are our friends or something. Also the Japanese member said I was alien in my past life look at marc reaction. Let not forgot about nct glinching and fans thinks it funny here.here are some screen shots. Please check the video actually there alot about nct acting odd

Attachments

Namco

Rookie
No not by choice... go check out his vid yummy and then check the video explaining what yummy is. He posted those pics to promote that song yummy which is exposing Hollywood Pizzagate. He is doing the exact opposite of what a pedo does lmao. About the BTS mv they had no say in the song or the visuals. They just do what the company tells them because if they don’t they’re tortured or reprogrammed. Anyways he’s not even in charge of his instagram. It’s his managers. Watch the behind the scenes of the yummy vid when he’s having panic upon panic attack. It’s not as simple when you’re in the industry.

I agree people like John Legend Obama Ellen Beyonce Trump are evil but not all celebs are that high rank and even then it’s people behind the scenes who pull the strings
He is not exposing anything.they gave him the green light to make this mv. Oh lord they are just telling what they do they are not ashamed of it even if Justine comes out exposing them he will be just a fake opposition like that actor who exposed Hollywood but still hangout with pedos.

Fujiko

Star
I will tell my point of view, because a partial truth is just like a half-truth. So this is my opinion. I believe that probably Jjong was occultist and he was part of freemasonry. Because in his last MV Shinin, we see him wearing the same type of necklace as Taemin and WJSM member, meaning that he had a rank in freemasonry and probably în the witchcraft. Probalby seeing for the first time this type of necklace you will say that it is a common necklace but I saw this pendant to appear also on the statue used in Grimae Award. A month before Jjong's death, Key was awarded in a Grimae Award ceremony, receiving a statue that have a part just like this pendant. So I think that probably all of them are part of the system, part of the freemasonry, because when they promote satanism, they need followers to fulfil the cult rituals and to spread the new religion. I think they are dragged into this nolens volens, they are forced to become part of the system. I always have wondered why SM Entertainment has so much christians singer, hmmm, because the christians are the main targets. Because they want to make christians to make apostasy, to renounce at their religion and become part of the satanic elite. Because is they main purpose, to make much more christians, more humans, to make sins, because this is the new form of persecution. In the Roman Empire was Nero, Diocletian, Caligula, that tortured the body of christians but nowadays, they cannot torture your body to make apostasy but your soul, it is a spiritual torture, a soul torture. And this kids, like JJong, BTS members and probably most of the people involved in korean entertainment endure this spiritual torture, practicing different formes of witchcrafts, summonig demons, hypnosis, using quartz crystals for sorcery, because with the quartz crystals you can enter into an immaterial world, it is uded for hypnosis, for the temporal regression. In Changmin Chocolate we see the quartz crystal, in Dreamcatcher Rose blue wee see also this crystal. Why we see crystal globes in Twice and Laboum videos? Because this is how the Elite communicate, because probably they are surveiled by the police, by the secret services, so they cannot talking on the phone or use email, so they use this type of messages, thru music, thru videos, thru movies. So is an occult sender, a message and an occult receiver. We are not the main receivers of this media products, we are in the middle because we are in the message, we are targets. Don't you ever wonder why it must be a music video where someone is pointing the gun at you, willing to make a virtual deadly wound? Because we are the targets. So, as Ranfan said, probably Jjong was sacrificed for the Commander in Chief, meaning the Satan. I recently saw a video with Bob Dylan saying that he made a bargain with the Commander in Chief of this world. So back in 2008, when Jjong said that he want to see himself in the future, at the 28 age, probalby it was some sort of a ritual, when Jjong was choosed to die. And, him knowing that he had only 10 years to live, from here came the depressions and all the tears. But it was like a Drawing straw game. He was chosed randomly to die. As for me, I really do not know if it was a m*rder or a ritualistic s*icide, but my intuition say that was a probably a m*rder. Rest in peace Jonghyun and we will find the truth for you!
Bob Dylan wrote songs because of the pact??So it was not his talent??I agree with you about Jjong occultist because when he said the prediction of the future he had a ring and it seems not a normal speech..also Key reaction is disturbing because he represented the future Jjong car accident....the crash...also he talked about using intuition to understand...he wrote "Inspiration",his tour was called "Inspired",Key practised meditation...he weared the one eye illuminati with pyramid...
I didn't saw the video you talked about but i will search. ..also i think Jjong was a moonchild and when he said in an interview that he will reach the moon at 28 it was like a code word...it means he will reach the maximum of this time...also Sulli i think she was a moonchild..Jjong was very intuitive and i think he left hints to understand what happened..
Thank you so much for your detailed and precious analysis.Omg i saw now the same necklace...it is not a coincidence it is like wicca pentacle...

Fujiko

Star
10 days before Jjong's death??So it was sacrificed by Key or Key is a part of the "game"?

Dija_

Ice Cream

If you know what I mean

so they are singing those sexual lyrics while dressed as children in the MV. see the conection there?
The song is so basic. Also jisoo never gets any lines and I noticed it's because she isn't as sexually appealing as lisa or jennie. The lyrics are sexual but that's ok because they're adults but the way they're dressed as children and then are seen playing on that slide near the end is gross.

Gago Striker

Rookie

Ice Cream

If you know what I mean

Yes, It's totally sexual reference. It's really disturbing since they are wearing kids clothes and singing about "ice cream". The most of the fans of blackpink are children and it's almost certain that the fans will look for the meaning of the lyrics.

Fujiko

Star
A curious thing is that Jjong sent his s*icidal note to a person who identified herself thru a number Nine9. I have heard about 50Cent or 2Pac, but I never heard a person identifying himself thru a number. The only person that I have heard to be identified thru number is the Antichrist, 666, a man's number. So this has nothing to do with his apparent friendship with so called Nine9, it was a codification. They are identified by numbers. Why the media did not referred to Nine9 using her personal name? That is why they use Gematria, for giving an identification mark and a number to humans. As I said, the detailed, specific message issued by the media, that appeared in the news related to his death, 18th floor, 18th December, hour of death 18.10, had also a very specific addressee, but definitely not us. So for giving reverence to Antichrist they will also identify themselves as numbers. And they will use Gematria as a tool to give, thru numbers, what should be the first and the last name, like a personal name but in numbers. And probably this is why we see so many chains in their Mv, because like the convicted, they are identified by the number.
This girl was related also when Jjong was accused to be against women because he said women for him were like muses,and he was talking on blue night with Nine....i think it could be a ritual what happened...ha apologized with a girl who felt offended for his view of woman like a muse and it was difficult to make understand her he was not against women...also Nine sang "Y si fuera ella" at tv show The masked singer ....Nine is a number important for masons..i can't understand Nine role...she knew he wanted to suicide and she did nothing??Fishy...
This is Nine9.
I think she was jealous of Jonghyun and she wanted a moment of glory...also she could be he because there are code words about her adam's apple her deep tone of voice...9 is an esotheric number...she wanted to be part of this "ritual" and have her peace of cake like IU,Red velvet,Key and others..this is my opinion...

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
Yes, It's totally sexual reference. It's really disturbing since they are wearing kids clothes and singing about "ice cream". The most of the fans of blackpink are children and it's almost certain that the fans will look for the meaning of the lyrics.
It is not the real ice cream...also Selena movements make understand it is a reference to other...too much colour in this video,and Selena gives me creepy vibes...when you put in a video strong colours it is to influence people and hide subliminal messages...so people are distracted by colours but unfortunately pedos understand the meaning....the song is very catchy and hypnotic...the target is young people it is clear...sexual contents for young people...

Fujiko

Star
Not kpop related but about predictive death...this guy died from cancer...there was a news about Kobe bryant homage...and after that this black actor passed away...last year during an interview about a new film he said that he is dead and repeated this word 4 times....coincidence?Or a code word?Why repeating these words 4 times???It reminds me Jonghyun prediction....

Fujiko

Star
Wsjn Mv has similar things with Shinin Mv because there is the green liquid(also in Married the music there is the same green liquid),the one eye,the wicca necklace...Wsjn Mv has mk ultra symbolism,monarch butterfly,witchcraft,alchemy,reference to aliens,planets and moon,and i can't understand the end because there is only one girl and the others were gone....it is strange....no deep contents only colours magic and aesthetic...

Fujiko

Star
Dreamcatcher "Rose blue"...really this video is about sorcery,crystals,witchcraft,and mk ultra...also there aredelta killer programming because the girl has a gun ,she shoots to another member and she forget what she did and after she was in a different colourful world..when they have blue hair they are under delta killer mind control..

Fujiko

Star
Twice "Yes or yes"...one girl is a witch and has tarots ..one has a gun...it seems a normal video but the girls have creepy vibes....also this title is like a message about obey to something and say yes without the no option ...so it is reference to slavery and mind control...i don't know what to think their eyes are creepy and evil...

Fujiko

Star
This is creepy...the lyrics started with these words "i ain't scared of electricity..shock me"....this is propaganda about mk ultra and electric shock....also there is sorcery(the crystals),and the same green liquid green light there is in Jonghyun's Shinin Mv,Shinee Married to the music and Wsjn Mv....there are guns,shooting scene(delta killer references?)...i don't know what to think but if someone has more infos about this video please tell me because i find it really creepy

yoongiyoongi

Established
I saw Bts "No"video,it is very creepy...it seems a school with futuristic technology,there are people with masks(pandemic reference?),they took a blood pill to learn things(sacrifice?).
They fight with masked people,there is an explosion and then they are in a place like heaven...the end is very scared...they will be sacrificed after being used???
I really recommend this video for like a better insight to what bts on is about.