Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established

Super-Junior-Choi-Siwon.jpeg

A STILL FROM HIS NEW DRAMA! Funny thing, I read and have seen him say he comes from a Christian background. I also have heard his is homophobic. I am a huge fan of SUJU-M, but I never could a good read on him. I follow him on Instagram for all the "charitable" works he has done...but I still am quite unsure of him.

cdigital379

Established
Kcalb
Featured snippet from the web
Kcalb (クカルブ) is one of the major characters in The Gray Garden. He is the devil of their world, and has lived for many years.

Kcalb | Okegom Wiki | Fandom

okegom.fandom.com › wiki › Kcalb

Kcalb(クカルブ) is the Devil of the Gray Garden. In the past, he fought with his godly counterpart Etihw in a war, for reasons unknown. He is a major character in The Gray Garden, filling the role as the Devil of the Gray World and being the older brother of Wodahs.
Height‎: ‎182cm (≈6'0)
Romaji Name‎: ‎Kukarubu
Japanese Name‎: ‎クカルブ
Character Code‎: ‎0141

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/hcr5v1
REDDIT COMMENTS:

level 1 Nadereid 73 points·23 days ago
If you look closely, the phrase "Satan Blackpink" can easily be misread as "stan Blackpink". I think you're onto something

Nrokahtus26 22 points·23 days ago
Many people speculate YG is just a front company to hide the ballistic shenanigans behind the scenes so if “BREAKING NEWS: YG DUNGEON’S GATEKEEPER IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF” I wouldn’t be surprised.

haircombsnightmare 마마무11 points·23 days ago
If you write BLACKPINK backwards, it spells KNIP KCALB. I think you're onto something.
images (2).jpgimages.jpg
45gudan 9 points·23 days ago
Have you seen the shareholders or stockholders of YG?
Its impossible to flop with them
They have:
NAVER Corporation
(that can literally put them everywhere)
Shanghai Fengying Business Consultant Partnership Ltda (Multi Millionaire chinese resources)
National Pension Service of Korea (Public Investment from Korea?)
Tencent Holdings Limited (A entertainment giant from china, probably at the same size of CJENM or even bigger)
Great World Music Investment Pte Ltd. (They just throw money at musicians)
The Vanguard Group, Inc. (They manage 5 TRILLION DOLLARS in assets)
Samsung Asset Management Co., Ltd. (A Division of the greatest company of Korea)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
download.png

Attachments

cdigital379

Established
I don't think people realize how much NCT Johnny knows...

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/hphmwn -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

r/kpopthoughts
•Posted by u/Flying_a_kite 2 days ago
He joined SM in 2007. He debuted 2017. He actually trained for a total of about three years because he only went to Korea during his school breaks over the course of ten years, but he was still there over a course of the ten years.

For reference: SNSD debuted 2007, SHINee debuted 2008, f(x) debuted 2009, etc... SNSD debuted August 2007. Johnny signed in September 2007. He was literally there when SNSD debuted, he knows stuff.

He may not have trained as long as the other NCT members, but the fact that he's been there since the beginning is just mind blowing. A few months per year is enough to form relations and get to know people in the industry. I have a theory that Johnny is friends with like every SM idol because he's such a constant presence. I bet in the SM dungeons there was a rumor that one of the male trainees had been with the company since forever.

Idk this is just a weird thought I have that still boggles my mind. What does he know lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nrokahtus26 242 points·2 days ago
He knows where they make the SM robots

level 3 Nrokahtus26 95 points·2 days ago
No secret compares to Yuta’s 2 hour secret time

yeeyee4946 99 points·2 days ago
He was probably there to witness the cloning of Taemin (jungwoo), Jaejoong (Taeyong), and Minho (Lucas)....
But wait, isn’t he a clone of Sunny???

Flying_a_kite 35 points·
1 day ago
Johnny joined sm only like 4 years after tvxq debut sksksksksksk
And he signed the year before Mirotic was released which is weird to think about. Like, before haru haru by bigbang, so hot by wonder girls, before dont don by super junior, before replay by shinee, before rainism by rain, before a bunch of other stuff oh my god the list is so long with all these songs that are considered "old gems" but here we have johnny looking hot, fresh, and fine.

Attachments

taepeach

Veteran
What do you think about gfriends new music video for apple?
They use the blue butterfly and the apple I'm totally sure what the symbolism is for both tho I've noticed that the blue butterfly appears a lot in music videos tho...
butterfly is mk ultra programming, the apple is to of course mock the rebellion of adam and eve, and eunha and another girl has blond hair. they are using tree of life reference like bts.
and at 1:15 shes in that death/sacrifice pose
2:20-2:28 promotion of homosexuality
3:52 horns/thorns coming out of their heads, ground, etc

and the lyrics too its so satanic and basically about witchcraft and performing a ritual ceremony (dancing, kissing, fire, witching hour, etc)

사랑사랑

@사,

You are very welcome!!! Trust me, I am by no means perfect. I have my flaws and quirks like everyone else. There are many "AWESOME" users on this site and in this forum like myself....if not better...w/better formative insight on many topics and areas than myself. USE YOUR GUT INTUITION!!!

The members here come every background, faith, gender and etc (even those w/views and opinions from your own. For the majority of the members; we are in understanding and appreciating each other and offering support in answering/deciphering information from the inquiries here.

THE MEMBERS COME 2GETHER W/ONE COMMON SET OF GOALS:
And that is to understand the 5 W's of: who, what, where, when and why the K-POP (entertainment in general) is showing the world its sinister side.

Enjoy and welcome to this forum!! =0) =oP

Ps. And be weary of the "trojans and bots on here'' stirring trouble among members. I am referring to those who attack other members opinions and never letting up. The ones who do not seem to understand when the covo is over and when the time to move on. As you become more familiar with this section (or other sections); you will see the members here who have a STRONG GENUINE AURA from within.
Thank you once again for your kind words. And for your advice. Trust me, I am also not perfect by any means. I believe that we all have imperfections, but we can learn through our imperfections and mistakes we make along the course of our life. That’s how we strive to become better people. I had been following this forum for a long time now. But because I am quite shy and introverted, I would end up deciding not to comment, exactly because some people can’t be open minded and be respectful of each other’s opinions. As time passed by and a lot of the info being discussed here, this forum has enlightened me with so much information that is worthy of reading, researching. So I finally mustered up to also give my two cents of opinions. And yes, like you mentioned, regarding gut instincts, I usually try to rely on mine all of the time. I will always do my best at being rational and respectful of everyone’s thoughts and opinions. But I am very happy to join in on this really insightful forum!

Shuna

Star
View attachment 39180
Article on the meaning of the symbol of peace and the cross of Nero (Nero and not Hero, is marked on some same posters in the clip of Baekhyun):
View attachment 39181
Besides, the cross is visible, in a lot of clip, I wonder, moreover if the plane has the same meaning.

The name of the Emperor, is also used for this pizzeria, partner of the film 'Home Alone':

Article link:

Note that he has the same machine in the Candy clip by Baekhyun and 1 Billion Views by EXO-SC. Also note that they look like the puppet in the pizzeria, and that in Candy, next to the machine, he has shoes hanging. And the neon lights on the machine, looks like the ones behind Jonghyun (visible, in a lot of the clip, and the photo chosen, is because it has the same door for the clip 'Baekhyun's Candy' and '1 Billion Views' for EXO-SC:
View attachment 39182
While researching more about cannibalism, I came across a very interesting Pinterest account:

oioioioi

BLACKPINKS HOW YOU LIKE THAT IS FULL ILLUMINATI! (2/2)
and this..
View attachment 38916
the ground looks like a davidstern.
but its also a magic symbol so it means its also about satan. the name is also HEXAGRAM. HEXA = 6. lucifer.. if u want to summon a demon than paint this on ur ground and dance hylt. ok no its not funny but u know what this symbol means. its a VERY VERY powerful symbol for magicians, illuminatis and satanic worshippers.

and this aladdin thing is not aesthetic, for me its also a brainwashed story from disney to show that DJINNS (demons) can be ur best friend but ITS NOT UR BEST FRIEND. and this is also a connection with demons
View attachment 38917
and in this shot of lisa was also a hindi god statue ganesha on the left but they cut that out because of hindu believers. but this god symbolizes "wisdom, understanding, and a discriminating intellect that one must possess to attain perfection in life.."
more gods = biggest sin in monotheis religions

here are more traingle pyramid symbolism:
View attachment 38918
also in their new stage from yesterday there is the illuminati sign with pyramid And one eye. aesthetic? na..:
View attachment 38919

and now the last shot of the mv that i truly DONT UNDERSTAND:
View attachment 38921

if u guys know this 2 horse statues like the meaning, pls let me know.

be careful.
E7F3A6C5-3A2A-44B5-9063-DA279D289FD4.jpeg
just knew that bp joined interscope and you know what it means. sorry if im late about the topic

taepeach

Veteran

2020-07-14 16_44_14-Window.png
2020-07-14 16_23_35-Window.png
Pizza.
2020-07-14 16_25_38-Window.png
Cherry in the fridge on the right. And UFO on the left. In p***philia symbols, UFO's (aliens) are often mentioned.
Miley Cyrus, New York Museum of Pizza, Aleyna Tilki, Pull & Bear etc.

2020-07-14 16_39_54-Window.png
I know cherry means girl child.
2020-07-14 16_49_47-Window.png

2020-07-14 16_28_16-Window.png
Skulls too.
2020-07-14 16_37_17-Window.png
Inverted cross. (satanism)

2020-07-14 16_36_15-Window.png
LGBT.

2020-07-14 16_31_12-Window.png
Two circles.

A genuine question though.... these entertainers that are sold into companies by their parents/sign as children and are programmed (Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan ect) do you think God will see through that and let them into heaven because they had no idea what was happening/why they do these things (symbolism, disassociating) as opposed to someone who enters after puberty/ as an adult who had a choice but chose to walk the WRONG one i.e. Baekhyun from EXO was 20 when he signed with SM and he seems incredibly kindhearted but symbolism is rampant in his videos and the success he has doesnt come without a major cost like sacrifices or something like that

I know this thread is about kpop specifically but I wonder that or someone like Rihanna who has committed blood sacrifices to keep her place MULTIPLE times would definitely be damed to hell but someone like Britney who was sold and is still pimped out to this day (was a presidential model) and has actually broke through her programming multiple time and was placed on legal conservation.... would she be damed?

The truth hurt is so much because you want to believe everything is better. These people seems really sweet most of the time (kpop idols) when they are "themselves" and it actually hurts to think that someone like Baekhyun or Taemin or Taeyeon is really evil underneath it all :(

I wonder if Taeyeon is a witch sometimes though she gives me that vibe but I also believe she is gonna be sacrificed soon in a 'suicide'

taepeach

Veteran
A genuine question though.... these entertainers that are sold into companies by their parents/sign as children and are programmed (Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan ect) do you think God will see through that and let them into heaven because they had no idea what was happening/why they do these things (symbolism, disassociating) as opposed to someone who enters after puberty/ as an adult who had a choice but chose to walk the WRONG one i.e. Baekhyun from EXO was 20 when he signed with SM and he seems incredibly kindhearted but symbolism is rampant in his videos and the success he has doesnt come without a major cost like sacrifices or something like that
no, not at all. What good will God find inside their hearts anyways? they still participated in evil and are/were evil from birth. Unless they completely repent and desire to commit to following God/abandoning Lucifer, God cant forgive them that easily let alone just let them in heaven. Heaven is a beyond perfect and HOLY place. Luckily some aren't elitist nor high ranking nor born into it (and i mean through satanic bloodline) so there is a bit more access to salvation but they would really have to repent and give up the things and rewards they got in vain

The will of someone who has been tortured and given drugs since childhood is limited (maybe none). They may not have the chance to repent as long as programming continues. Still, Allah may want to see them resist. Britney's soul cannot carry those symbols and she resists. Beyonce doesn't seem to resist, doesn't have difficulty carrying the symbols. So programming doesn't completely disable faith. Allah sees this difference. but we cannot know if Beyonce will be forgiven to a certain extent. Allah knows.

Shuna

Star
I'm watching EXO-SC's '1 Billions of Views' photoshoot. And among the images, it is from an auction sale, by internet (we see it in the decor. The dog also looks at Sehun, supervisor or manager ... (the sexual victims, being represented by cats)). Almost the same scene at the physical auction, unlike that of Jonghyun, where they sell the jacket (in my opinion, not only for the outfit ...). The group EXO-SC, is ehun, and confirms a theory on TVs which represents 'parts' of the brain (some are a little higher, making pillars (like the representation, temple, the glass, playing the game of transparency, which gives at the bottom, the shape of a + or an x. In this case the TV in the middle of the drug, that in the corners, the computers are mient, the screens up. Normally each square, in the presentation of the group, represents a member, they are arranged in a square shape, which represents the brain (the physical):
04-0703.jpg