Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

AOA girl tried to commit suicide because one of the other members were bullying her:

Mina continues expose on Jimin's bullying, Jimin deletes post calling it "fiction"

Now a Momoland girl tells a similar story

Yeonwoo's fancafe post hints that her Momoland leave may have been due to other reasons

Just to show how fake that "happy family" image the kpop groups show.
Behind the scenes some severe bullying can be happening.
this whole aoa story is so shocking...we wouldn't know what else other groups are going through horrible bullying while they hide it infront of the camera...this kpop industry is truly scary

sandonthebeach

Established
this whole aoa story is so shocking...we wouldn't know what else other groups are going through horrible bullying while they hide it infront of the camera
Seeing fans claiming their favourite group are family, I'm sorry but it's laughable. I don't deny that, there are groups where its members do really get on well and they're close, but there are few of them. The rest, at best, they're coworkers that more or less get on well or put up with each other, some members are friends with each other while with the other members have a cordial relationship. And, in the worst cases, there's bullying, like in the case of Mina or T-ara. I don't have a doubt there's more bullying cases in Kpop groups, which we don't know yet.

halley

Rookie
There so many bullying cases or similar problems inside the kp*p groups. I do not watch idol videos anymore unless for exposing. But I am sharing some of the cases I noticed in the past;

I noticed, SN_Sd J*ssica being bullied by other members, especially by ti_fanny and teayong, long before her leaving scandal.
B.A_p d@eh_yung dont like b@ng y*ngguk
Bee Tea eS sug@r and ar_em really don't like each other but ar_em is good at getting along with people if he wants, so they are better now but still not compatible.
E_xx_o chan_y*ol don't like su_h0, it is obvious.
rd_velt ye_ri seems like jealous of j0y. but j0y seems like do not aware of this. (I do not watch their videos much so I am not 100% sure)
Vi_xx members seems like don't get along with h0ng_bin (I am not sure tho, maybe it was a temporary problem)
it seems like there are so many things happening in Black_p but I do not watch their videos much so I am not sure.

Sorry if I offend some of the "still fans" in here but these are the things I noticed in the past. I don't know the current situation.

One of the biggest reason why kpop is so much loved by many is that they sell the "ultimate friendship and support". it is all lie.

Truthteller

Veteran
I would assume a lot of jealousy goes down in these groups. I remember AoA, hadn’t heard from them for some time. But I remember reading some stuff about how the bully Jimin had anorexia snd had gotten extensive plastic surgery. I still thought she was the least good looking member. Overall seemed like a very troubled individual.

Some companies really promote the members are family narrative for marketing. Over time it has become obvious that is not the case (bee tee $$ for e.g). At best coworkers that get along. Some may be more friendly than others. But some of them look like they hate the other members (vee for e.g). I also think Jennie from Blackpink gives similar vibes.

sandonthebeach

Established
Bee Tea eS sug@r and ar_em really don't like each other but ar_em is good at getting along with people if he wants, so they are better now but still not compatible.
Of what I've seen in their videos, the "they're like brothers" narrative it's crap. Not saying they hate each other though. And Jhope is a try-hard, trying to make himself (or scripted) the interesting, hyper funny guy when, in fact, doesn't seem that type of guy.
rd_velt ye_ri seems like jealous of j0y. but j0y seems like do not aware of this.
I haven't seen many of videos of them but, they seem coworkers that get along (more or less). Yeri strikes me as rude sometimes. Seulgi is the one who gets on well with everyone but seems closer with Irene (I think they're friends).
I noticed, SN_Sd J*ssica being bullied by other members, especially by ti_fanny and teayong, long before her leaving scandal.
I've never been interested in snsd but, there's something about Taeyeon I don't like and I can't tell exactly what.
it seems like there are so many things happening in Black_p but I do not watch their videos much so I am not sure.
They more or less get on well. I see Rosé apathetic and fed up, poor girl is trying her best to conceal it. Jennie looks like the typical spoiled rich kid. Jennie and Jisoo are friends and Rosé and Lisa idem. I sense some sort of jealousy in Jennie towards Rosé.

5hawol

I would assume a lot of jealousy goes down in these groups. I remember AoA, hadn’t heard from them for some time. But I remember reading some stuff about how the bully Jimin had anorexia snd had gotten extensive plastic surgery. I still thought she was the least good looking member. Overall seemed like a very troubled individual.

Some companies really promote the members are family narrative for marketing. Over time it has become obvious that is not the case (bee tee $$ for e.g). At best coworkers that get along. Some may be more friendly than others. But some of them look like they hate the other members (vee for e.g). I also think Jennie from Blackpink gives similar vibes.
Jmin does look unhealthy. I don't follow a0a so I had to search her pic only after hearing their controversy....and well, I was shocked. Clearly she's been starving herself which resulted in her irritability and aggressive behavior. Ppl on extreme diets experience a drop in blood glucose level and this causes mood swings, depression and anger.

Attachments

Last edited:

halley

Rookie
Of what I've seen in their videos, the "they're like brothers" narrative it's crap. Not saying they hate each other though. And Jhope is a try-hard, trying to make himself (or scripted) the interesting, hyper funny guy when, in fact, doesn't seem that type of guy.
I agree, when j_hope acts "hyper funny" and J!n says "worldwide handsome" , it is so irritating lol, 25+ year old man says "worldwide handsome" is not cute. Probably, they also do tried of this scripted images but fans are like baby birds open their mouth for mama bird (idols) to feed them.

I haven't seen many of videos of them but, they seem coworkers that get along (more or less). Yeri strikes me as rude sometimes. Seulgi is the one who gets on well with everyone but seems closer with Irene (I think they're friends).
not related but there was rumor that y<ri is accepted red_v*lvet because her family offer money to S_M. I also think that ire_ne and seul_gi seems compatible among others.

They more or less get on well. I see Rosé apathetic and fed up, poor girl is trying her best to conceal it. Jennie looks like the typical spoiled rich kid. Jennie and Jisoo are friends and Rosé and Lisa idem. I sense some sort of jealousy in Jennie towards Rosé.
I think same as you but I don't know them well so I hesitate to say it. I feel that when Lis@ get close to ro_se, j*nnie dont like it, so sometimes lis@ ignores ro_se. Among them ro_se seems more reasonable one.

halley

Rookie
The industry is really fake.
Twice girls for e.g play this cutesy image. Behind the scenes they have a certain kind of morals required for succeeding in the industry with the limited amount of talent that they have. This twice girl seems to be good friends with some strippers from Japan...

wow.
All these cute concept girl groups would do twerking like n*cki and if their concept change. Nothing is organic in this industry.

In kp*p, they decide the concept based on the number of groups in the market with the same concept, the preferences of the targeted audience at the time of the group's debut, the age range of the targeted audience (in kp*p, mostly between 10-20) and NWO agenda.

Kp*p was always like this but in today, the industry pushes this images so hard that they all act like cartoon character.

alyssanug

Established
“I’m nocturnal, I fly at night. I’m nocturnal, I make music at night. I cast magic spells in a magic castle.“ -changbin in the song “Easy” by stray kids. wow just straight up giving hints that they cast spells onto people. The night time is when they do it because witching hour is between the hours of 2a.m-4a.m. All K-POP artists are witches that use dark magic onto the public.

Butterflygirl

Rookie
so new str@ykedz song Easy's MV came out today and c hangb1n's lyrics...

I am a night owl so I fly at night
I am a night owl so I work on my song at night
I cast magic in a magical castle
And I shout out my roar of devilishness everywhere

things that make you go..."hmmmmmmmmm"

lyrics from the M/V say "i cast magical spells in a magical castle"

uhhh. you do what now??
Capture.PNG
edit - i see @alyssanug you just posted above me. i missed your post but i see you caught the same thing!

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
y<ri is accepted red_v*lvet because her family offer money to S_M.
I think all idols are doing the same... I mean most of them... Since they have rich parents... I got the same rumor too...
But I wonder just idols who have rich parent can go to Korean entertainment industries... What I think in this is most of idols have "royal" connection... Like Lisa's father is a popular chef... Sorn of CLC parents are rich too... Siwon not forgetting Suho... If they don't have that, they are trying harder to go into KPop industries since all the agencies are thinking about money and money... Maybe there are few idols who have lower level than them... I just found out that one of Secret Number member Dita, has connection with Indonesian royal family... And she has rich parent too... I don't know and I may be wrong too here... I am just wondering that...

guys...if you have stopped listening to Kpop..what music do you listen now?

I am thinking to stop listening to Kpop but I don't know whats alternative..like lets say I have tried Jpop but still same satanic thing..or lets say Krock or Jrock still same even indie or ballad..all satanic...I would like to see what alternative

or did you just give up music all together?

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established

I am thinking to stop listening to Kpop but I don't know whats alternative..like lets say I have tried Jpop but still same satanic thing..or lets say Krock or Jrock still same even indie or ballad..all satanic...I would like to see what alternative

Hi sis... ^-^
I sometimes listen to music... But I usually listen to some podcasts... Like some fairy tales or maybe real life story...
For songs, I recently like lullaby songs and instrumental songs... Like piano audio and kalimba audio... It's really calming and relaxing to hear that... I usually listen to Indonesian songs... But some Indonesian songs are not as crowded as KPop or JPop... So I can advice you to listen so Lo-Fi songs too... There is no lyrics... But it's calming... You should try that... Maybe it can help you sis ヾ(•ω•`)o

But what I observe from songs I listen to, I think that some KPop songs don't consist about real life problem... Okay about Love Yourself... But I think there is another meaning with that phrase... And yeah... Do anyone notice that there is no KPop songs about a mother? Like love and care from mother? KPop just consist about love for someone else or their fans... I am wondering that just now...

Anyone's opinion?

Nobodybuthere

Rookie

Now I listen to Simple plan's old songs. I know, that they also are a part of cult etc., but they don't put satanism on their videos as much as others do.

halley

Rookie

you can listen not so famous local singer and groups.

I like Greg Laswell and Hanson

Asian kung fu generation is popular jrock band but I haven't see any symbolism in their old songs. ( I am not sure about them tho )

Sometimes, I listen non lyrics songs.
Also, you can listen covers of the songs. At least, there is no direct spell in covers.

Now I listen to Simple plan's old songs. I know, that they also are a part of cult etc., but they don't put satanism on their videos as much as others do.
I was gonna say simple plan. I didn't know they are part of the cult.

halley

Rookie
I think all idols are doing the same... I mean most of them... Since they have rich parents... I got the same rumor too...
But I wonder just idols who have rich parent can go to Korean entertainment industries... What I think in this is most of idols have "royal" connection... Like Lisa's father is a popular chef... Sorn of CLC parents are rich too... Siwon not forgetting Suho... If they don't have that, they are trying harder to go into KPop industries since all the agencies are thinking about money and money... Maybe there are few idols who have lower level than them... I just found out that one of Secret Number member Dita, has connection with Indonesian royal family... And she has rich parent too... I don't know and I may be wrong too here... I am just wondering that...
No, you are right. In kp*p, talent is the least important thing so companies just want support from rich families.
most of the Sn_sd members are also give money to S_m.
probably, some of the tw*ce members did same thing too. but I wonder about jih_y0's family. If I am not wrong she was a trainee for 10 years. If her family was rich, she would be in a group long before tw*ce.