Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

So someone posted a really eye opening video on Sulli's death and I recommend you all to watch it
Idk the authenticity of these heechul claims and the link no longer exists but he's definitely sus
Also I hope Lee Soo Man gets arrested
On twitter there are so many fans defending heechul and
esp Lee soo man and how he raised her like a daughter uwu, they really aren't willing to check the claims that he might be a dangerous man, there's so much suspicious activity he's involved in but fans have NO idea, I'm really worried what if these men claimed to protect her and be around her were indeed the ones harming her

Attachments

I just saw the film 'Cloud Atlas', in addition to a lot of similarity with other films, for the Korean decor, but also clips. The reference to human butchery (The girls think, that they are going to be 'blessed', to be 'raised' but find themselves executed, by the collar, then they are butchered.), half-man, half-animal, made me think of the clip:

And the reference to cloning and using it, is the same as in KPop. As the executors, who wear the red hooded outfit, white hooded for the sacrificed, can make think of the VCR, where G-Dragon, is operated, from girl, she becomes G-Dragon. And the girl:

For the analysis, I came across this link:

Note that it carries as logo, a yellow Buddha, which can be associated with the smiley.
I just read Korean truther review on cloud atlas

I never watched the movie...he call it filth lol...there is something caught my eye, is that the Asian clone was called Sonmi, and there is Kpop star Sunmi..I bit this clone was represent Kpop celebrities, and even it was made back in 2012 which was before Kpop blowout, but we know that everything is planned

Shuna

Star
Dreamcatcher's 'R.o.S.E Blue' clip, which talks about the sacrifice of one of the members:
In the clip, to wake up others, she sacrifices herself:
The crystal = to that of the series, which is relaunched 'Dark Cristal':

It also reminds me of Jin, who is the only one who does not appear in the photo as Jimin, is burning in the tub. In the Dreamcatcher clip, she is the only one left in the dream. And Jin is the only one taking a photo, at a professional photographer's. It makes more sense for the other members to sit around the empty chair. And then RAP Monster, takes a moment, Jin and Suga in the 4x4, he finally only takes Suga.
Sans titre-1.jpg
Also note that in 'The Dark Crystal', the crystal is held by demon hands, very similar to that used for the BTS show. But also the arms used in the concert of TAO (member of EXO):
Note that the cut of the cube is reminiscent of the BTS logo.

Here is the cover of Cai Xukun (who is part of the Chinese KPop (CPop), on a red background (color of the sacrifice):
http://instagr.am/p/CAZhLJpnkId/ With a degrade, as on the flowers (or the bouquet of roses in front of the stairs, next to Jungkook, but also in the mirror that Suga, hits with the chair, in Run) of Jin (although for Jin, it refers to the time of the sacrifice (Cai Xukun may be too, but since the branch is cut in half, he may not will not be sacrificed).

He also has in their 'Euphoria', a little rabbit (Alice in Wonderland?). Also note that the watches that are in front of the crystal are a bit of the same type as those that appear in Narnia (written at the same time as The Lord of the Rings (which has a lot of reference in BTS), but in the clip of NU'EST, a girl is behind a window in full cold (in winter), the white queen who in the cycle, represents Satan, (navy blue period)))).

Ren hold in 'Good Bye', also hold in his mouth the same rose as that of the cover of Cai Xukun's album:

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
So someone posted a really eye opening video on Sulli's death and I recommend you all to watch it
Idk the authenticity of these heechul claims and the link no longer exists but he's definitely sus
Also I hope Lee Soo Man gets arrested
On twitter there are so many fans defending heechul and
esp Lee soo man and how he raised her like a daughter uwu, they really aren't willing to check the claims that he might be a dangerous man, there's so much suspicious activity he's involved in but fans have NO idea, I'm really worried what if these men claimed to protect her and be around her were indeed the ones harming her
After reading this about H3echul he seems like a mk handler...

Also he was so proud in a broadcast saying how $M show support for their idols in mental health issues. How he's able to say that?
especially after two "friends" of the same company died due to mental health issues? (at least it's what the media say to us).

Shuna

Star
Little forgetting on my part, the previous episode in I-Land, they can take clothes and accessories, and the rings displayed, I took a screenshot, the collection of rings:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Many recognizable symbols, including the key of Ra, for the one on the left, followed by the sun, in addition to other symbols and a text, written in Egyptian, with the hourglass symbol inside. After a hand surround bands, holding the red stone (solar stone, which can be thought of the stone in Harry Potter), in his hand, plus a sun on each side. After an Egyptian cat, wearing a collar. The penultimate, represented, like a line of Roman statues in the colosseum, and the back, hardly visible, a jar between two leaves.

Lolperson

Established
Little forgetting on my part, the previous episode in I-Land, they can take clothes and accessories, and the rings displayed, I took a screenshot, the collection of rings:
View attachment 39481

Many recognizable symbols, including the key of Ra, for the one on the left, followed by the sun, in addition to other symbols and a text, written in Egyptian, with the hourglass symbol inside. After a hand surround bands, holding the red stone (solar stone, which can be thought of the stone in Harry Potter), in his hand, plus a sun on each side. After an Egyptian cat, wearing a collar. The penultimate, represented, like a line of Roman statues in the colosseum, and the back, hardly visible, a jar between two leaves.
Yes youre right if youve watched the first episode of i lxxxd youll notice that there is a quote from the book "demian" appears

After reading this about H3echul he seems like a mk handler...

Also he was so proud in a broadcast saying how $M show support for their idols in mental health issues. How he's able to say that?
especially after two "friends" of the same company died due to mental health issues? (at least it's what the media say to us).
Also don't forget IU who was conveniently friends with all three of them, she could've posed as being on their side while actually secretly working against them, the insider that leaked their secrets to the elite or something of that sort. Like she could have been a handler too but they just didn't know about it.

Lolylol

Established
Also don't forget IU who was conveniently friends with all three of them, she could've posed as being on their side while actually secretly working against them, the insider that leaked their secrets to the elite or something of that sort. Like she could have been a handler too but they just didn't know about it.
It makes sense. And I think IU was kinda obsessed with Sulli and was jealous of her beauty. She wrote 2 songs about her (when Sulli was alive) but when I read these I thought the lyrics wasn't friendly at all.
Especially the song "red queen", she wrote about how Sulli is pretty that every one loved her at the first sign but if you read all the lyrics it's not a compliment, in the end the lyrics go like "every one now forget about her!" it's like she's jealous of her so beloved friend.
Perhaps I'm thinking like this because I find IU a little suspicious idk...

Lolylol

Established
I thought about it before but I don't know much about astrology so I can't confirm the veracity of the facts. It's all a kind of an assumption.
Someone know if the zodiac signs have something to do with the elite agenda?
The majority of idols that committed suicide were of fire zodiac signs which are aries,leo and sagittarius.

Sulli - aries; Jonghyun - aries; Yohan - aries.

Other tragic death with symbolic imagery in mvs etc was the one of ladies's code members, coincidently Eunb was a sagittarius and Rise a Leo.
The japanese actor that was found dead days ago was also of aries sign.Seoul's mayor Park Won-soon was also an aries.

Goo Hara's the only one that hadn't a fire sign but she was a capricorn which the symbol is a goat, I read somewhere capricorn represents satan.

cdigital379

Established
The internet is really bad where I am staying now..so I was unable to comment

but I want to say I agree 100% with your opinion...we don't know everything, so I assume the celebrities are forced and not by their choice...I don't know also whats happening to I give that thing a chance...thats the same reason I still follow celebrities...and I think some of them can make it to heaven(apparently not all of them and this is very debatable) but we would never know...so I hope they can make it and of course they don't harm others a long their ways..I know that most likely they did but we will never know the full story

there was interesting post I have shared in other thread for BTS..someone asked question in Quora whether they would go to heaven or not..I personally don't really care about BTS...but its interesting because they are still celebrities haha so thats the answer could also relate to others Kpop stars
-------------------------------------------------------

SHINEE HEAVEN N OTHERS: =0)

I hope everyone is safe and well. If your in the USA and part of the crazy heat wave: STAY HYDRATED!!!!

I will get back to comment and add stuff later on here. I am pretty busy at the hospital working 15-20 shifts. This includes overnights and my other part-time job. We are seeing more people coming in not just 4 CV-19 but for other illnesses and the heat wave in New Jersey. Also, 2 wks. ago, my boss from my part-time job was patient.....and then this past 2 weeks...we had (and I) loss 3 co-workers to a better place. =o( =o( =o)

I also have asthma, so the heat is taking a minor/medium toll on me along w/SEVERE car issues. It hard 2 wear a mask when you have asthma 4 long extended period of time. So, my magnetic field is not strong and my chakras are all whacked!!!! =o( I will catch up when I can....EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

ONE GOOD THING...LOLOLOL LMAO =0P =0P =0P:

The assistant manager at my part-time job gave me a MATTEL BTS DOLL...RM. He gave me V last year for my bday. We both collect Monster High Dolls but 4 some reason he started getting me BTS dolls. So, that took my blues away when my car went down 4 times in 2 weeks. hahaha CIAO!!!!!!

Shuna

Star
Dreamcatcher's 'R.o.S.E Blue' clip, which talks about the sacrifice of one of the members:
In the clip, to wake up others, she sacrifices herself:
The crystal = to that of the series, which is relaunched 'Dark Cristal':

It also reminds me of Jin, who is the only one who does not appear in the photo as Jimin, is burning in the tub. In the Dreamcatcher clip, she is the only one left in the dream. And Jin is the only one taking a photo, at a professional photographer's. It makes more sense for the other members to sit around the empty chair. And then RAP Monster, takes a moment, Jin and Suga in the 4x4, he finally only takes Suga.
View attachment 39479
Also note that in 'The Dark Crystal', the crystal is held by demon hands, very similar to that used for the BTS show. But also the arms used in the concert of TAO (member of EXO):
Note that the cut of the cube is reminiscent of the BTS logo.

Here is the cover of Cai Xukun (who is part of the Chinese KPop (CPop), on a red background (color of the sacrifice):
http://instagr.am/p/CAZhLJpnkId/ With a degrade, as on the flowers (or the bouquet of roses in front of the stairs, next to Jungkook, but also in the mirror that Suga, hits with the chair, in Run) of Jin (although for Jin, it refers to the time of the sacrifice (Cai Xukun may be too, but since the branch is cut in half, he may not will not be sacrificed).

He also has in their 'Euphoria', a little rabbit (Alice in Wonderland?). Also note that the watches that are in front of the crystal are a bit of the same type as those that appear in Narnia (written at the same time as The Lord of the Rings (which has a lot of reference in BTS), but in the clip of NU'EST, a girl is behind a window in full cold (in winter), the white queen who in the cycle, represents Satan, (navy blue period)))).

Ren hold in 'Good Bye', also hold in his mouth the same rose as that of the cover of Cai Xukun's album:
I thought about Demolition Man a few days ago talking about birth control until insulting, which must be paid in fines. Sex is now only virtual. And whose only restaurant is open, are only Pizza Huts. A simple face food, which has become a luxury restaurant (we know why). The Pope, the head of the system, comes to share a meal with the hero (criminal who was frozen) and his daughter.

seafood7

Rookie
Hi guys, i was thinking lately why all the idols right now are from rich families? Many 2 gen idols weren't rich before they became famous, a lot of their families were lower class, the background wasn't so important, many became idols to earn money for their families. And now literally almost every idol is from well off or rich family, even those who don't bragg about it, their stans know it. All nct, itzy, stray kids, iz one. Even small not really popular groups members are rich. All twice, blackpink and rv members too. Why they don't accept "ordinary people" anymore?

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Why they don't accept "ordinary people" anymore?
Because if you wanted to be accepted in that suck industry, you have to pay much for sacrifice able to say like that... So yeah... Don't wonder about it... You guys might have realized that all KPop idols even pre-debut actually have worn branded accessories like Chanel or phone like iPhone and Samsung flagship... Now for recently gen under 2-gen doesn't have to work hard like their senior... Since money mainly works now rather than talent... That's it...

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Please visit this thread if you're interested in posting informative videos about the entertainment industry

I thought about it before but I don't know much about astrology so I can't confirm the veracity of the facts. It's all a kind of an assumption.
Someone know if the zodiac signs have something to do with the elite agenda?
The majority of idols that committed suicide were of fire zodiac signs which are aries,leo and sagittarius.

Sulli - aries; Jonghyun - aries; Yohan - aries.

Other tragic death with symbolic imagery in mvs etc was the one of ladies's code members, coincidently Eunb was a sagittarius and Rise a Leo.
The japanese actor that was found dead days ago was also of aries sign.Seoul's mayor Park Won-soon was also an aries.

Goo Hara's the only one that hadn't a fire sign but she was a capricorn which the symbol is a goat, I read somewhere capricorn represents satan.
I mean the simpler answer could be (that's assuming that they were murdered) that these three had been in the industry for a long time and probably had some disturbing info on the higher ups in SM ent. And honestly these deaths and all the shady things should've made people suspect SM ent. but people just brush them off,
like it's no secret that sm doesn't treat its artists well and has been sued for that in the past and even ppl who don't believe in this jonghyun, sulli and goo hara theory will agree but nothing gets done about it.

you just said exactly what was in my head...I think some of celebrities those who don't have choice have a chance to make it in heaven...apparently there is differences between those who was sold and have no choice and those who have choice...I some how like Baekhyun though...he seems to have done a lots of wrong things, but if these pizza candy symbols means he literally was involved with children, then obviously those celebrities won't make it in heaven
Baekhyun seems like he is actually a nice genuine soul.... that he isnt sinister underneath. I felt that way about Taemin at first but that boy is drowned in dark energy/vibes idk how to explain it, like soul wise.... he has a very very dark energy somehow even though he seems sweet. Baekhyun on the other hand seems all the way around nice and I wonder if he has been mk'd or not simply because he seems to not be as influenced as the others. I wonder if he just accepts the symbolism and stuff no question but doesnt do blood sacrifices/mess with kids. I wonder if you are older when you sign if you get a 'test' run so to speak. You keep your mouth shut, push the agenda but in return you get less harsh punishment/torture. I still think they blackmail them with stuff too (i.e. the sextapes they usually make them film as a humiliation ritual) I think Taemin was so insecure at such a young age it was super easy to convince him and he is ALWAYS blonde which means he is most likely always programmed. Now he has dark hair but his comeback hasn't happened and I truly feel that something fishy is up with him and SM atm or else his comeback would've happened by now