Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sadtruth

Established
When I first started watching Kpop I found it strange that grown men were playing with toys on stage, but again I thought it was part of Korean culture, now I'm pretty sure it's not. They're trying to push the idea of cuteness to make their idols appear innocent and appealing to their audience. And because most of their audience is young they're catering to their desires, at the same time sexualising them. You have them acting all cutsey with toys and then you have them dancing sexually and touching each other like couples.

Like wtf is this...The've desensitised people to whatever it, it's gay, but not gay ?...Can someone tell me if this is a genuine game Koreans play?...I thought they're conservative so I wouldn't think so.

They've created the idea in everyone's minds that members are super close with each other. Normal people wouldn't do this with their close friends, males especially. Imagine the kind of experiences they had to go through to get to a point where they'd have to be okay to do this with each other, just so they can force their bond on us. I'm just thinking about that idol school video @halley posted, in one part they say traniee's have to practise skinship which proves we're right about all this. Their bond might end up being real but it's all part of the product. Them showing you their closeness (which they practised) is part of their job. Plus it all pushes their gay agenda.

I really want to talk about the fandom aswell, for people who are struggling with consuming too much kpop content, you need to stop looking at fanmade content. They blow normal things out of propotion and mould you to think in the same way they do. Like there was a video of Jackson, Jinyoung and Mark sitting together, as soon as Jinyoung got up the other two closed the gap (which is a completely normal thing to do) for Kpop fans that was basically them confirming their love for each other because they had to be together. A guy just talking to his friend and tapping his leg is beautiful and touching. If you keep consuming content like that you'll start believing it yourself. Knowing some members do it on purpose makes it worse. If you do want to watch something, don't let them influence you. Think for yourself.

hb0805

Rookie
I mean they are forced at the beginning to be like that, maybe at first it's not natural, but induced, and then it becomes a reflex/they come to like it. That one about them being homophobic wasn't my own idea, I have only read it somewhere. Another thing induced to the idols is that 'love' to their fans equally and all... remember that Hwayoung scandal? We are basically ATMs... or they could also develop one kind of Stockholm syndrome (but differently since they are not siding with those who hurt them, but with the 'saviours')? Like if they don't perform well, they get punished, so they get addicted to getting good reactions from fans?
Sorry if this seems weird, I'm not good with words haha

Fantastic9

Established
Hi, long time no see. I want to share something so I am back.
Do you guys know or have watched the movie 'She's The Man'? I watched it few years ago and watched it again 2 weeks ago and suddenly noticed something about the main actress of that particular movie. Her name is Amanda Bynes and she started her career as young as 7 and had her own show etc. She was going down a successful path until she suddenly decided to retire being an actress at the age of 24 in 2010. People were shocked but she said she didn't want to continue anymore. She then was admitted to rehab for treatment after episodes of uncontrolled anger management including driving under influence, drugs etc and she got her driving licence revoked. She spent many years getting treatment and then met some guy who she got engaged with but what happened to her? Is she the Amanda Bynes that everyone once knew? Nope! it's horrific how she changed physically, she went got some random tattoos on her face and looks very depressed or her soul is somehow consumed if that makes sense? She just does not look normal. Anyway, the part I want to talk about is the mk u1tra thing and putting chip inside celebs brains...I didn't 100% believe it tbh but what she herself said on her twitter open my eyes to the truth, I was in deep shock! She is saying that her father ordered 'them' to put microchip in her brain!
And you can read the rest of her tweets from 2013 and 2014 but now all these tweets are gone and deleted from her twitter account.
Screen-Shot-2014-10-11-at-3.33.58-PM.png
1414775233217_wps_3_Amanda_Bynes_TWITTER_4_jp.jpgAt6dS5uy4F5bZjeHkg_za4Woc1I.jpgbynestweets2.jpgbynestweets3.jpgoriginal.png

Also here's a video about how her life started from Hollywood star to being drug addict and getting mental treatments:

So do you guys also think that celebs or kidols in particular also undergo these things? Like having a microchip inserted by their parent, guardian or even 'handler'? It is scary how she said that she is behaving like an insane person because of the microchip that they inserted in her brain. I am freaked out, how can a parent even do that to their child? Also forgot to mention her mother is ashkenazi jewish and this what Amanda said regarding her parents religion and herself: in 2007 she described herself as Jewish, and also stated that "As far as religion, I was raised both. I learned about both Judaism and Catholicism. My parents said it was up to me to decide which faith to adhere to when I grew up. I'm sort of a spiritual person anyway. I haven't decided yet on a religion. I don't know yet exactly what I believe."
I sort feel sorry for her, she entered this toxic world of ho11yw00d at young age and her parents did that to her..so sad. I guess most idols go through the same thing especially those who start off at young age.

hb0805

Rookie
Got7: "NOT BY THE MOON"

What is that thing in the back of J!ny0ung at 0:20? An example of the Vitruvian man?
And then that pigeon flying away, the Holy Spirit leaving? In the end, it goes towards that sacrificial table, near those dark figures: maybe they represent this way sacrificing their own salvation/soul? Like someone mentioned for Twit
'found you in the darkness'... we already know what this song is about in the first 30 seconds : ))))
Closer to the end of the video, in the background it looks like the temple is dismantling, could this be a reference to the Temple of God, the human body?
It is super-clear that J@cks0n is their handler, or that he is initiated and brings the 'light' to the group... he kinda represents Satan in the MV...
What is that blue light in the hand of B@mB@m? The Masonic lodges could be represented by blue...
There was a scene where Y0ungJ@e woke up on that sacrificial table, it looks like a form of baptism/initiation.

Compared with the last years, now there is more suggestive symbols in the MVs, but are all of them really initiates? In total, there could be hundreds of idols from all groups/generations. How many could be into this? I mean, if they are already puppets of the industry, why initiate them into freemasonry?

Last edited:

MoroKrt

Compared with the last years, now there is more suggestive symbols in the MVs, but are all of them really initiates? In total, there could be hundreds of idols from all groups/generations. How many could be into this? I mean, if they are already puppets of the industry, why initiate them into freemasonry?
In my opinion most of the idols do not suspect and do not attach importance to this.
For example, G(I) - DLE, in my opinion, only Soyeon is initiated, since She writes lyrics and music, while other members rather blindly trust her and do not suspect what they are involved in.

hb0805

Rookie
In my opinion most of the idols do not suspect and do not attach importance to this.
For example, G(I) - DLE, in my opinion, only Soyeon is initiated, since She writes lyrics and music, while other members rather blindly trust her and do not suspect what they are involved in.
I think it could be this way too. But, for example, in MonstaX's `Follow`, in the end, all members are climbing that masonic stair, NCT has similar concepts too. In G7's 'Not by the moon', all members are wearing that black clothing and are around that sacrificial table, the same with BTS's 'Fake Love'.
If only one of them is initiated, then why all members are shown climbing that stair/wearing that black cape? Or is it that the only one sitting on a throne is 'truly' initiated?

MoroKrt

If only one of them is initiated, then why all members are shown climbing that stair/wearing that black cape? Or is it that the only one sitting on a throne is 'truly' initiated?
Well, the whole group should carry a message, but at the same time, all members do not necessarily know what these messages mean:) Many people simply do not understand all these signs, they are far from Christianity and from the concepts of God and Satan and Masonic symbols. This is probably nothing more than a game or entertainment for them.

Hon33

Veteran
Talking about skinship for a moment again.

I mentioned before that I recently saw SuperM in London. My sister went with me and Ihad warned that sometimes Kpop groups can seem flirty with each other on stage.
Honestly though, there really wasn’t that much skinship between them - nothing really that you wouldn’t see between any group.
There was a bit of “aegyo” at the end. Sometimes it’s really awkward to see them do that but on this occasion, Baekhyun, Kai and Taemin were actually really funny with each other. They were clearly doing it to embarrass each other deliberately because all three of them hate the cute stuff. What I’m trying to say is that there was very much a sense that the audience were laughing because they guys were embarrassing each other and not because they were doing cute stuff.
Maybe that was just a difference in a British/western audience. All the skinship and aegyo is not so much a part of our culture, so they changed how they acted in anticipation of that?

Shuna

Veteran
Got7: "NOT BY THE MOON"

Summarize quickly:
The tent can be combined with the temple. The clip itself looks like the BTS clips and that's normal. The dove is a symbol of light. Let them go up the stairs, where they walk towards the big white ball, which explodes, representing the act of birth (like the sperm, represented by the fertile dove, the ovum represented by the big white ball).
While representing, a sacrifice by death.
Representing both black and white matter (light).
Another thing to know, gold is a solar symbol, while silver is a lunar symbol.

In this cult, we can present as God Lucifer (symbolize by the path of light to matter), represents both matter and light, energy or electricity, oppose matter, dark matter, dead matter. Infact, the whole cult is an observation of nature and the stars...

sadtruth

Established
@Yeonjun Yes, I was working on an article, on BTS:
I've been reading your articles, you seem pretty knowledgeable on all of this. I read what you wrote about exo's powers being significant because they represent different things, like Kai's teleportation represents memory loss in MK victims. Now it makes sense why the boys take their powers so seriously. Baekhyun's album concept was light and Suho's was water. It must have something to do with the way they were mind controlled. But I don't know how that works. Do you know what they mean? And why they gave them those powers?

Shuna

Veteran
I've been reading your articles, you seem pretty knowledgeable on all of this. I read what you wrote about exo's powers being significant because they represent different things, like Kai's teleportation represents memory loss in MK victims. Now it makes sense why the boys take their powers so seriously. Baekhyun's album concept was light and Suho's was water. It must have something to do with the way they were mind controlled. But I don't know how that works. Do you know what they mean? And why they gave them those powers?
  • Jongdae's power is Lightning/Manipulate Electricity (maybe he got electroshock therapy mk ultra) also f(x) first debut concept was based on electroshock
  • Yixing healed the sheep in his Sheep showcase
  • they were so ashamed of their powers at the beginning, but now they embrace them
I had made an article (still in development) on it:

Fantastic9

Established
What is the obsession with the colour gold in kp0p these days?
It first started this year in January when SF9 released First Collection album and it was called 'golden rated' and their logo changed to gold colour too. Their album has two version black and white. Then I noticed with g1dle recent album has two version black and white with gold borders. Also got7 using the colour gold for their track list poster etc. and black & white filter for their first trailer. Lastly we have m0nsta x who are releasing an album that has black and gold as the main colour.
That is when I noticed that this is no longer a coincidence but actually there is a pattern and agenda going on especially with the colour gold in 2020.
I did read that gold represents solar and it quickly reminded me of SF9 2017 release 'O Sole Mio' which translates to 'Oh My Sun' and the album logo in gold colour and it is called Knights Of The Sun.
What I am curious about is that, do some of these idols follow a cult that leads them to worship the sun? Like ancient Egypt times? Is there such a thing about The sun being powerful in freemas0nary? hmm...

sadtruth

Established
  • Jongdae's power is Lightning/Manipulate Electricity (maybe he got electroshock therapy mk ultra) also f(x) first debut concept was based on electroshock
  • Yixing healed the sheep in his Sheep showcase
  • they were so ashamed of their powers at the beginning, but now they embrace them
I think they have to embrace their powers. If the people in control are using their powers in videos to symbolise things, the guys probably don't have a choice. In 'lucky One' they try to use their powers to escape, maybe their powers are that happy place that gives them false hope of escaping?...I'll read the article @Shuna linked to see if I can make sense of what they mean.

I've never watched their videos in full because I knew they'd be filled with occult things. I didn't know they'd be so disturbing :O I wish there were more articles on kpop videos coz they're worse than some Hollywood ones.

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Summarize quickly:
The tent can be combined with the temple. The clip itself looks like the BTS clips and that's normal. The dove is a symbol of light. Let them go up the stairs, where they walk towards the big white ball, which explodes, representing the act of birth (like the sperm, represented by the fertile dove, the ovum represented by the big white ball).
While representing, a sacrifice by death.
Representing both black and white matter (light).
Another thing to know, gold is a solar symbol, while silver is a lunar symbol.

In this cult, we can present as God Lucifer (symbolize by the path of light to matter), represents both matter and light, energy or electricity, oppose matter, dark matter, dead matter. Infact, the whole cult is an observation of nature and the stars...
why they emphasise 'o swear not by the moon'? Is it really they swear by the sun? In the lyrics it says that moon changes so they can't rely on it/trust it or something like that. But the whole MV and the message they are trying to deliver is so vague that it makes things seem either confusing on purpose or rushed. I watched the Mv at least 3 times but it just seems random trendy symbolisms thrown here and there for the sake of simply making the Mv full of symbolism but have no proper or in-line story to follow with it.