Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Did you hear about that guy who got married to a dog? No arrest...nothing.

I understand where you are coming from and we should treat others equally despite that things they have done or do since we dont have a squeaky clean past but if you dont believe the things that are happening then I honestly don't know.

This world is far from perfect perhaps opposite it. r*pe, witchcraft,confusion, immorality and the list goes on.

Hating people who do wrong things is just as wrong but exposing what they do to the rawest tea will help a whole lot to prevent them from being blind followers of satan. For goodness sake tise people are called idols.
The entertainment industry is sick, whether in korea, america or africa.

And also would you be friends with a satanist? Honestlysince you're saying that shouldn't get in the way of making friends.

Sometimes people need tough love to understand. Kpop creates an obsession and worship with fans, that is satanic. Throwing a triple six sign in a music video multiple times isn't a coincidence. I hope you understand
Brainwashing. If their idols said do this, then they would. I think something bad is brewing , something that will rip the industry apart. Fans turning against each other . You can see the escalation concerning the idols being in SuperEm Fans saying their original groups are not being promoted.

Ari29

Rookie
Monsterhit Entertainment has released it..Candy-grandpa loves to being a puppet..I literally got headache after listening his rapo_O..God knows only, Those people's Satanism is at another level, we can't even imagine.. Forget everything, In this mv , Those bloody doors are saying that how many people was murdered for someone's success , greed and fame..

Ari29

Rookie
Guys, I have something to say, (I know I'm not that important person or it's not that valuable post) Finally I have decided that I will take temporary leave from this forum , I wanna give fully focus on my study (Final year-college exam is knocking) , so I can't able to share any information about kpop illuminati releted truths in this thread..Kpop literally has wasted lots of precious time from my life..I have always strangled with myself to keep distrance from kpop, after knowing all the truths & conspiracy theories.Now not as a fan but I think that Again I'm wasting my time on kpop releted any kinds of illuminati theories,(It takes time a lot to research)..So I take this step..Thank You so much to All of you:)..I have learnt so many things and gained amazing knowledge from you guys...You all are truly "Real Hero" who dare to say Truth..I appreciate and support you all always..But I think its time to say goodbye..Stay Safe and Blessed always.. Before I go, I pray that God will protect you all in every situation..Again Thank You so much for everything.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Guys, I have something to say, (I know I'm not that important person or it's not that valuable post) Finally I have decided that I will take temporary leave from this forum , I wanna give fully focus on my study (Final year-college exam is knocking) , so I can't able to share any information about kpop illuminati releted truths in this thread..Kpop literally has wasted lots of precious time from my life..I have always strangled with myself to keep distrance from kpop, after knowing all the truths & conspiracy theories.Now not as a fan but I think that Again I'm wasting my time on kpop releted any kinds of illuminati theories,(It takes time a lot to research)..So I take this step..Thank You so much to All of you:)..I have learnt so many things and gained amazing knowledge from you guys...You all are truly "Real Hero" who dare to say Truth..I appreciate and support you all always..But I think its time to say goodbye..Stay Safe and Blessed always.. Before I go, I pray that God will protect you all in every situation..Again Thank You so much for everything.
Good luck. You can do it!! Ace it and take a worthy vacation. Thanks for the blessings and same to you. :)

Monsterhit Entertainment has released it..Candy-grandpa loves to being a puppet..I literally got headache after listening his rapo_O..God knows only, Those people's Satanism is at another level, we can't even imagine.. Forget everything, In this mv , Those bloody doors are saying that how many people was murdered for someone's success , greed and fame..
wow...I was just talking about how many Korean celebrities or even non-celebrities has died for BTS success in the other thread..and this came out o_O

Have you seen this? This is why you cannot go around making unfounded allegations against people. I have no idea what rumours this is about, but you can be held responsible for the things you say on a public forum.
so what is this post? we don't live under Kpop tyranny like South Korean, there are many Korean who talk the truth but got into trouble, they couldn't do that to us, we really don't care, the Kpop companies can bark, and the least thing I would care is about this
we are not scared, and we will continue

It harms the people you are writing it about? You have accused people of sacrificing friends, parents, grandparents? You have accused people of being members if the occult and of being transgender and gay? How is that not harmful to the people you are accusing? Now JYP are saying they are going to launch legal action against people guilty of spreading false information about their members online and on social media. That is exactly what people on this site are doing?
Do you not understand that?
have you seen my post to you, or you deliberately turning blind eye? haven't you seen the onehallyu thread where they call every body gay, why don't you go there and tell them to stop? Kpop fans every where are shipping them and calling them gay, heck Korean have done gay pride and wanted EXO to came out gay! and you are blaming us here? I suspect your motive, this is the only platform where we can talk about the truth in Kpop, there are other thousands of mindless kpop websites..why don't you go there and you are here wanting to stop us?
if you don't like here, don't come here, you have thousands other Kpop forums, websites, where you can share with them same opinion..it is simple as that

Bubble_tea

Established
Isn’t it very easy for society to blame its obsession with pleasure and material wealth on others?
I don’t know where the majority of people in this thread come from or their backgrounds, but despite the problems within Kpop, I can’t tell you how envious I am as someone who is part of western culture of the work ethic, humility and high moral standards I generally see among Kpop artists.
I come from a small town in the UK. There is a high level of unemployment in my town. There is a problem with alcohol and drug abuse in children as young as 11 or 12 years old. There are high rates of underage sex, with teenagers of around the age of 16 having had multiple sexual partners already. Teen pregnancy is high and the babies are born into a cycle of relative poverty they can’t escape. Their unmarried, teenage mother will often be more interested in going to clubs or parties at weekends than staying home with their child. Large groups of very young teenagers hang about the streets on Saturday nights drinking and taking part in other anti-social behaviours and many of their parents won’t care where they are. There is no respect for the law, for the police, for parents, grandparents, teachers or any other person in society. Many of these young people will not attend school regularly and will leave school with no qualifications. They will not work when they leave school but will still feel entitled to designer clothes and cars. Many children - wealthy or not so wealthy - will be handed cars for their 17th birthday and will drive them with no insurance and a total lack of concern for the safety of other road users. Suicide rates are very high especially among males. Mental health is at an all time low because of drug and alcohol abuse, lack of stable family backgrounds etc. This isn’t due to influences from the occult. It is due to the society we live in.
Most of these kids will never have heard of Kpop - or if they have they won’t be interested because 1) the artists aren’t “white” and 2) Kpop is not considered cool. Kpop idols and their clean-living, hard-working ethic is laughed at among many kids on western society. No matter how bad you think Kpop might be, it’s not seen like that in the West. The artists are too pretty, too clean, too wholesome. There isn’t enough sex, alcohol, drugs. While these artists are going home from their concert performances at 9 or 10pm and chatting to their fans on live streams, a lot of western teenagers are heading out to clubs to drink and take drugs. At concerts here, the main performers don’t even come on stage until after 9pm. They have support acts which play before the main artists. That is when SuperM played in America, people couldn’t believe the concerts were finished so early.
How often do you see Kpop artists drink alcohol, take drugs or have sex scandals? Really not that often. They are discouraged from having romantic relationships even when older because their fans don’t like it. They sacrifice so much to follow their dreams and yet people here see their actions as evil. They behave exactly as their culture expects them to behave and have done for years.
Yes, some of them now have started to push the boundaries and be more aware of gender equality, lgbt issues etc. That’s fine. My Christian beliefs don’t teach me to hate homosexuality, they teach me that no matter what my personal views are, I must show love and respect to every one. I don’t want to see gay people marginalised or hated because they are gay. I don’t want them to hate themselves or feel suicidal because they are ashamed of who they are. I want them to know they have as much value as anyone else.
I love that these Korean artists are so hard-working and yet so humble and appreciative of the support they receive. I love that they have so much respect for themselves and others that they show good manners, that they have respect for their parents and grandparents. I love that it isn’t the norm for them to be shown tumbling out if clubs drunk or wasted or that they are not more known for the number of girls they have slept with than the work they do. I love that they are trying to create a more open and tolerant society because they know that there are people who are struggling with many issues in Korean society - just like they are in every society.
None of this makes them evil or under the influence of the occult. Instead of hating on them, go and look at other cultures around the world and actually see what a positive moral influence Kpop could actually have on the Western world. These are not bad people. In fact, Kpop artists have the potential to make positive change in the not only their society, but other societies as well.
Hi there, let me tell you something. I come from a western country too that you can say it is shares many similarities to Korean society and has the exact same values.Family and work comes first also. You can also say my country is as "regressive" as them in many aspects and that's why I found kpop so interesting in the first place, bc it seemed so familiar, I understand that the situation in your country sounds awful and I'm truly sorry for that, but I guarantee you that these kind of socities (like mine) are like these only on the surface.My country's mentality is: "be decorous in front of people because they must not badmouth you. When the door closes, you can do anything you want as long as nobody sees you". Koreans have also this motto. Most of the youth here are either so repressed by these standards and they end up living a life for the sake of others or they keep pretending and actually they do all the things you have mentioned happening in your country. These idols live a pretentious life too because Koreans are more traditional and like to see that their values and ethics are treasured. In reality most of them do drugs, prostitute themselves etc when the lights turn off but keep having this clean-cut image. The same goes for many commoners as well. This is the most hypocritical thing if you ask me, and I'll take any day original human beings who openly show their flaws and vulnerabilities rather than this fake image. So no society is perfect, I get that you tend to romantize it a bit bc you are let down by the situation that goes on in your homeland but I guarantee you, things are not what they seem so you have no reason to be jealous of that.
Sorry for my English, I tried to explain it as best as I could.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Do you know something? I have tried to be polite and civil to you and I have tried to have reasonable conversation with you. Do you really think that because other sites accuse people of being gay? It’s okay for people here to do it too? Would you like it if someone speculated about your sexuality all over the internet without your consent? Just because they are public figures it’s okay to do that? You have no respect.
I tell you what those other sites don’t do.They don’t accuse idols of sacrificing each other or their parents or even grandparents like I have seen suggested here. The don’t accuse them of taking part in occultic rituals and symbolism. They don’t accuse them of being mind-controlled or speculate that an idol who is having a hiatus because of a health issue us absent because the other personality is out of control.
These are real people for heaven’s sake! Don’t you have any guilt about accusing them of such things? Don’t you understand that the reason JYP are taking action against people is because of the effect your rumours and speculation cause? Don’t you worry about vulnerable individuals who read your theories - people who perhaps have mental health issues - and are adversely affected by them? This is a public forum and anyone can read this stuff!
You are bullying these celebrities - whether you like how they live or not - and there are countries in the world where you actually could be prosecuted for what you write online! There are laws these days about what people are allowed to say about others online!
How would you feel if someone - celebrity or otherwise - committed suicide because of the abuse written on sites like these?
You don’t actually have any right to speculate about these things, as much as you think you do. You can’t accuse people of killing someone with absolutely no proof! That’s a horrible, horrible thing to do. It’s disrespectful to the person who died, as well as his family and friends. It also makes you look like very unpleasant people. No matter how much evidence you think you have. You don’t. It’s all speculation and it’s exceptionally dangerous. Don’t you have any respect for anyone, never mind yourselves!
I have as much right to object to it as you think you have to write it. I have tried to appeal to reason but none of you are open to hearing it. I have said this before and I’ll say it again. This is not a game. You are accusing people of very serious things and you have no right to do that!
What gives any of you the right to make assumptions about people or judge how they live their lives?
I found this forum via a completely unrelated google search. If I can see this, then so can anyone. The things you are posting are not harmless and it’s not just a place for you to share theories. When you are accusing people of killing or plotting to kill others, it’s a whole different thing. What kind of people actually post those things?
As I said, I tried to engage with you reasonably but none of you are capable of that. Instead of looking at others, you should have a long hard look at yourselves!
At the end of the day speculation is done by almost everyone in this world either from the media, family members, friends, etc. Theories are theories. There has been no racism or sexism. We (talking about most users here) are pinpointing the agendas they are pushing, idk what proof you want. Us to hack into their network system and see their browser history or better yet go into their lodges and show you the rituals they undergo? I mean the industry is not what you think take a look at an American/Canadian artist Justin Beiber and tell me he's not an industry pawn.
freemason, Satanic symbolism, and perversion. Now he's actually posting weird baby pics with the word #Yummy in them. Please let us know if this is just pure art or satanic/Illuminati work.

We do not have concrete proof as in we have pictures of them doing these acts but you do not need that when they are a myriad of inconsistencies with their fame. A band that had nothing became famous and had predicted all their future work from the beginning <really.
BT$ members are not what you think they are. Idk what you want at the end of the day, petition this website or somehow remove it from the web? I highly doubt you are here to open our minds, do you want us to just quit.. and say the industry is clean and somehow free of dominion over these idols?

I would never make an account on these type of websites to tell someone to not form their own opinion especially me.

Forgot to add something: Currents fans have actually speculated a lot. There are several fans that actually know there's something strange about their status in this industry. They notice abuse/drug habits/and symbolism..

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Do you know something? I have tried to be polite and civil to you and I have tried to have reasonable conversation with you. Do you really think that because other sites accuse people of being gay? It’s okay for people here to do it too? Would you like it if someone speculated about your sexuality all over the internet without your consent? Just because they are public figures it’s okay to do that? You have no respect.
I tell you what those other sites don’t do.They don’t accuse idols of sacrificing each other or their parents or even grandparents like I have seen suggested here. The don’t accuse them of taking part in occultic rituals and symbolism. They don’t accuse them of being mind-controlled or speculate that an idol who is having a hiatus because of a health issue us absent because the other personality is out of control.
These are real people for heaven’s sake! Don’t you have any guilt about accusing them of such things? Don’t you understand that the reason JYP are taking action against people is because of the effect your rumours and speculation cause? Don’t you worry about vulnerable individuals who read your theories - people who perhaps have mental health issues - and are adversely affected by them? This is a public forum and anyone can read this stuff!
You are bullying these celebrities - whether you like how they live or not - and there are countries in the world where you actually could be prosecuted for what you write online! There are laws these days about what people are allowed to say about others online!
How would you feel if someone - celebrity or otherwise - committed suicide because of the abuse written on sites like these?
You don’t actually have any right to speculate about these things, as much as you think you do. You can’t accuse people of killing someone with absolutely no proof! That’s a horrible, horrible thing to do. It’s disrespectful to the person who died, as well as his family and friends. It also makes you look like very unpleasant people. No matter how much evidence you think you have. You don’t. It’s all speculation and it’s exceptionally dangerous. Don’t you have any respect for anyone, never mind yourselves!
I have as much right to object to it as you think you have to write it. I have tried to appeal to reason but none of you are open to hearing it. I have said this before and I’ll say it again. This is not a game. You are accusing people of very serious things and you have no right to do that!
What gives any of you the right to make assumptions about people or judge how they live their lives?
I found this forum via a completely unrelated google search. If I can see this, then so can anyone. The things you are posting are not harmless and it’s not just a place for you to share theories. When you are accusing people of killing or plotting to kill others, it’s a whole different thing. What kind of people actually post those things?
As I said, I tried to engage with you reasonably but none of you are capable of that. Instead of looking at others, you should have a long hard look at yourselves!
I am sorry but you do understand that plenty of major celebrities themselves have also revealed/talked about these issues publicly, right? I have nothing else to say, a simple Google search will solve all your questions and you can take their words, not ours.

Hon33

Veteran
Do you think if you read us notations here, then we immediately stop discussing and close the forum ?! You seem to be an adult, but you behave like a youngster who cries because someone allegedly insulted celebrities.
No I expect you to behave like an adult and discuss it with me instead if insulting me.

Hon33

Veteran
I am sorry but you do understand that plenty of major celebrities themselves have also revealed/talked about these issues publicly, right? I have nothing else to say, a simple Google search will solve all your questions and you can take their words, not ours.
Which celebrities? Tell me and I’ll go and google them and come back and discuss it! I’m happy to do that.

Hon33

Veteran
I don’t know how others are here, but I will not communicate with you as equals and as an adult. You are a naive, stupid, understanding nothing idiot who is blocked by her "life experience" and children. You know perfectly well what this place is, but that's it you’re trying to blame us for something and shut our mouths. And stop scaring us, we’ll figure it out without your instructions.
Oh Wow! I’m not sure what some of that even means. Blocked by my life experience and children? Can you explain that?

Bubble_tea

Established
You can’t say that most idols do drugs or prostitute themselves or whatever because you don’t actually know any of that. Maybe they do - I’m sure some of them do but this thread isn’t only about drugs and sex. It’s about much, much more than that.
I am not romanticising anything because I’m not stupid enough to believe that any society is perfect. No society is perfect but it’s not because we are all under the influence of the occult.
You know nothing about why problems exist in my country. How could you? You dint even know what country it is. There are all kinds of reasons why young people in my country are living the way they do and it’s much too complex to discuss here. I live in a country which although in the West, has been divided by religious and sectarian differences for many, many years. Low rates of employment, low rates of school attendance, organised crime and many, many more things are the reasons why. These things haven’t been brought about by the occult, they have been brought about by society’s inability respect each other. Yes, there are many evil influences at play but they are not related to the occult. Do you think the repression that young people in your country or Korea are forced to live under is healthy? Of course it isn’t! By pushing forward issues such as those of the lgbt community or raising awareness of mental health, gender inequality, freedom of expression etc, idols and celebrities are trying to encourage society to open up so that individuals don’t suffer repression. They aren’t trying to destroy society, they are trying to make society better for certain groups of people.
Why would it be wrong to highlight Jonghyun’s suicide? Why would his friends and family not want to highlight it in order to help others in a similar situation? Instead people on this thread contribute to the repression by insisting that he was murdered because it is so unacceptable to think he might have killed him self. If accepting that even celebrities can feel so depressed that they can take their own life, stops one other person from killing themselves, then its worth doing so.
If idols can help Korean society accept homosexuality or transgenderism, then surely that’s a good thing? If it means that someone doesn’t feel alienated or ashamed or repressed, isn’t that worth it? Yes, there are people who don’t agree with it and see it as evil but it’s not their place to say that.
These idols are not pushing any agenda they are trying to create a society which is more tolerant and accepting. All of these problems have existed on society since time began. Hiding from them or repressing them doesn’t fix them. It leads to people treated unfairly and marginalised and persecuted. You have said yourself you don’t want a society like that.
Of course there are problems in Korean society, but in the whole there is much to be admired about it. Korean idols are so proud of their roots and many of them want to continue to be proud of it by making it a more accepting place to live.
In any case, I will only be accused of being blind to the evils of the world again. Believe me I am not. I understand them only too well. I come from a deeply troubled country and I have grown up with more evil on the streets around me than many would care to imagine.
I am not someone who is uneducated or naive. No one ever knows everything. There is always room to learn.
You can’t say that most idols do drugs or prostitute themselves or whatever because you don’t actually know any of that. Maybe they do - I’m sure some of them do but this thread isn’t only about drugs and sex. It’s about much, much more than that.
I am not romanticising anything because I’m not stupid enough to believe that any society is perfect. No society is perfect but it’s not because we are all under the influence of the occult.
You know nothing about why problems exist in my country. How could you? You dint even know what country it is. There are all kinds of reasons why young people in my country are living the way they do and it’s much too complex to discuss here. I live in a country which although in the West, has been divided by religious and sectarian differences for many, many years. Low rates of employment, low rates of school attendance, organised crime and many, many more things are the reasons why. These things haven’t been brought about by the occult, they have been brought about by society’s inability respect each other. Yes, there are many evil influences at play but they are not related to the occult. Do you think the repression that young people in your country or Korea are forced to live under is healthy? Of course it isn’t! By pushing forward issues such as those of the lgbt community or raising awareness of mental health, gender inequality, freedom of expression etc, idols and celebrities are trying to encourage society to open up so that individuals don’t suffer repression. They aren’t trying to destroy society, they are trying to make society better for certain groups of people.
Why would it be wrong to highlight Jonghyun’s suicide? Why would his friends and family not want to highlight it in order to help others in a similar situation? Instead people on this thread contribute to the repression by insisting that he was murdered because it is so unacceptable to think he might have killed him self. If accepting that even celebrities can feel so depressed that they can take their own life, stops one other person from killing themselves, then its worth doing so.
If idols can help Korean society accept homosexuality or transgenderism, then surely that’s a good thing? If it means that someone doesn’t feel alienated or ashamed or repressed, isn’t that worth it? Yes, there are people who don’t agree with it and see it as evil but it’s not their place to say that.
These idols are not pushing any agenda they are trying to create a society which is more tolerant and accepting. All of these problems have existed on society since time began. Hiding from them or repressing them doesn’t fix them. It leads to people treated unfairly and marginalised and persecuted. You have said yourself you don’t want a society like that.
Of course there are problems in Korean society, but in the whole there is much to be admired about it. Korean idols are so proud of their roots and many of them want to continue to be proud of it by making it a more accepting place to live.
In any case, I will only be accused of being blind to the evils of the world again. Believe me I am not. I understand them only too well. I come from a deeply troubled country and I have grown up with more evil on the streets around me than many would care to imagine.
I am not someone who is uneducated or naive. No one ever knows everything. There is always room to learn.
Ok I don't have time to reply to all of this.First of all, I never said that occult is responsible for the problems countries have nor did I talk about homosexuality etc, I am sorry but I am starting to believe that you have serious comprehension problems. Also about homosexuality, I also don't find it a bad thing necessarily and have plenty of friends who are gay, but if you are so naive that you believe that celebrities don't cooperate with the governments when it has been proven many times if you take a little of tour time to study economy and marketing, then I don't know what to tell you. Our problems are NOT about homosexuality etc it is about why certain agendas are being pushed. Also celebrities do drugs to endure all the hectic life, try talking to someone who is apart of the entertainment and it will verify that. Plus have you seen all the prostitution celebrity scandals the last few months? Nevertheless, it would be better if we stopped the conversation there bc it clearly leads us nowhere

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Which celebrities? Tell me and I’ll go and google them and come back and discuss it! I’m happy to do that.
There are literally many of them. One quick google search for example, rapper TI, talks about spirit cooking, black magic and how they manipulate our energy for the demons to feed off.

This is only one out of the many