Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Now I think they rather sacrifice regular people (terracts etc). But these musicians, politicians etc are some kind of elite, so they wouldn't sacrifice themselves (by this logic).

I remember after Jong's death, there were posts somewhere at internet (or maybe videos on YT) that people saw him and even catch him on camera. But in that time I thought it was a lie...
I think these people are too brainwashed so they would probably offer themselves or ofcourse they don't know that they will be sacrificed.

Look at XXXtentaction, he said Drake would be the reason why he would be sacrificed. (Since they are all greedy after all)

I also thought Michael Jackson was never killed and still alive. But it really played around with my mental state.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Hmm well
There is also a theory that when celebs are sacrificed, then they are replaced by the organic robotoids (synthetic people). Please, watch a Tila's Tequila story, it starts from 20.24
I wrote some related post here https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/transgender-agenda-in-kpop.6628/post-249555
That sounds pretty valid and creepy too. I saw a video of kodak black saying "Kodak was dead" after he left the hospital.

The guy looked like a demon honestly.

I am not into the clone thing much but I do believe they traumatize the victims to the extent where they suffer with multiple personality disorder that altered through Mk-ultra.

Because clones can't break down, suffer from mental disorder s and stuff.

Last edited:

shineefive

Rookie
thank you that was helpful but do you know anything about the 4 symbols under the logo? I can't believe that those symbols represent(ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㄱ).. take a look.. View attachment 30287
hi :) the symbols ㅇㅈㅊㄱ represent the starting syllables of gfriend's korean name (여자친구) notice the starting letters are the same. koreans use single letters as anagrams a lot and its just for their group name. not sure why they made it look so weird and not like the hangul letters but

shineefive

Rookie
Now I think they rather sacrifice regular people (terracts etc). But these musicians, politicians etc are some kind of elite, so they wouldn't sacrifice themselves (by this logic).

I remember after Jong's death, there were posts somewhere at internet (or maybe videos on YT) that people saw him and even catch him on camera. But in that time I thought it was a lie...
oh really? do you think you could find these posts to show us? im really interested

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
(sorry this has nothing to do with kpop) if you’ve been following my astrology posts.......it has already begun
View attachment 30435

anddddddd big bang at Coachella!? wuutView attachment 30436
BigBang has no comebacks again and Seungri? Will they do that with that bitch boy? Is it because Wendy's accident or Iran killing accident? I hope this world will be okay. But BTW when did the Coachella's poster post? It's suspicious cause flood calamity has done in Indonesia when new year. Not just flood, earthquake and landslide too. I thought like that. Hope just fine everywhere (ŏ﹏ŏ)

alyssanug

Established
BigBang has no comebacks again and Seungri? Will they do that with that bitch boy? Is it because Wendy's accident or Iran killing accident? I hope this world will be okay. But BTW when did the Coachella's poster post? It's suspicious cause flood calamity has done in Indonesia when new year. Not just flood, earthquake and landslide too. I thought like that. Hope just fine everywhere (ŏ﹏ŏ)
I know. Supposedly China, Russia, and Iran are teaming up together and are going to have war drills. They want the western world to know they are having joint naval drills soon. How scary...china is very powerful.. things might turn ugly for a bit. I think Coachella released there poster today. I saw it on Twitter.

Nino

Rookie
hi :) the symbols ㅇㅈㅊㄱ represent the starting syllables of gfriend's korean name (여자친구) notice the starting letters are the same. koreans use single letters as anagrams a lot and its just for their group name. not sure why they made it look so weird and not like the hangul letters but
I know but I think they are symbols not letters and there's something behind these symbols... I researched alot but can't get anything.. and I'm so curious about it haha

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
You guys do know that Russia , China, US and North Korea are still working on Nuclear bombs. Even though they said they stopped they still are. Harushima was the testing ground for them.

Which means any freaking moment now if the US government or Russia decides to click that red button. It will wipe out the entire world.

Vmort

Established
Thank you for explaining. This is indeed a sacrifice and by the way I want to add something from myself. Have you ever heard the song "Winter Cherry"? The shopping center in Kemerovo bore the same name. So, I think this song was like that called programming. By type 9/11
Thank you for telling me, I have never heard of this song.
They made a changes in interior with more occultic symbols not far before the sacrifice.

alyssanug

Established
You guys do know that Russia , China, US and North Korea are still working on Nuclear bombs. Even though they said they stopped they still are. Harushima was the testing ground for them.

Which means any freaking moment now if the US government or Russia decides to click that red button. It will wipe out the entire world.
The military does so much stuff that we don’t know about. They don't tell us the full truth for many reasons. There technology is way more advanced and keep everything hidden from majority of the population. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have nuclear bombs ready to go. But I do know one thing is that anytime a country has threatened with a nuclear weapon, the plan always cancels even if there nuclear bomb was ready to be fired. & I know why and it’ll just never happen. They cannot do that to humanity.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
The military does so much stuff that we don’t know about. They don't tell us the full truth for many reasons. There technology is way more advanced and keep everything hidden from majority of the population. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have nuclear bombs ready to go. But I do know one thing is that anytime a country has threatened with a nuclear weapon, the plan always cancels even if there nuclear bomb was ready to be fired. & I know why and it’ll just never happen. They cannot do that to humanity.
I believe that to be true...their technology is probably waay advanced.

The elites don't care about humanity whatsoever and most of them are some old dirt bags. I'm a Christian and I believe this was all in God's plan. I mean who would wanna destroy humanity.

But let's look at terrorists for example they don't give a flying *whoop* about people and just want to die with everyone.

The rumors of nuclear bombs being released is predictive programming , I believe because we will get soooo disensitized to rumours of them being released that when the time comes. We won't even know. Its scary but it will to happen.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
They talk about Russia and China and weapons. You don’t know if this is important, but in Russia there is a military doctrine that does not allow us to use nuclear weapons first. And we are also not close to China, as many people think, Russia and China also has territorial disputes
Yeah I heard about that on some three that Russian and China are joining forces against the US. There is a military doctrine but that doesn't mean they won't use nuckear weaponsthe government is soooo freaking corrupt liikkke.

Shuna

Veteran
I find some strange coincidence regarding Chanyeol

I saw this in other topic
View attachment 30296

I have noticed that Chanyeol or some EXO mvs or something showing this like moon above a lots of time(I forget where others time I saw it)and I understand from that post that this moon mean apocalypse
View attachment 30297

and here is Chanyeol having this in airport back then
View attachment 30298

so I think Chanyeol sort of like represent the apocalypse!

Edit: also in this picture, he have the moon there
View attachment 30299

his eye in the left is very abnormal and scary
Night is the name given at the end of the Venus cycle (if I'm not mistaken on the planet, I haven't found the image…).
Sans titre-1.jpg
Saturn enters Venus in the background (which will remind you of the energy ball (contrary to the first film, Palmé making an alliance with the people living in the water, who will remind you, the energy ball)):
Mars hides Venus, the light, transforming it into black sun.

On the coin, you will see two horses (represents, Venus and Saturn. Which appears, face to face in the EXO Obsession clip, where Chen and X-Chen, have, the two coins, face to face. Where also , Chanyeol on fire represents Venus facing X-Chanyeol (burned) who represents Saturn (or if I was wrong, vice versa).

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
This is so tragic! I only just found out about Australia tragedy. Animals and people dying, almost whole country on fire! Idk, but why is it that every time certain groups make comeback, something bad like fire or earthquake happens? Could it be coincidence? I hope so, the cruelty needs to end! I am so angry and annoyed rn!
IMG_20200103_192251.jpgIMG_20200103_192235.jpgIMG_20200103_192231.jpgIMG_20200103_192225.jpgIMG_20200103_192223.jpgIMG_20200103_192220.jpgIMG_20200103_192218.jpg

크루아상

Rookie
This is so tragic! I only just found out about Australia tragedy. Animals and people dying, almost whole country on fire! Idk, but why is it that every time certain groups make comeback, something bad like fire or earthquake happens? Could it be coincidence? I hope so, the cruelty needs to end! I am so angry and annoyed rn!
View attachment 30451View attachment 30452View attachment 30453View attachment 30454View attachment 30455View attachment 30456View attachment 30457
:(
It's so heartbreaking
I remembered California fires..

Last edited: