Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

q04440p

Rookie
When I saw the tracklist of Sulli's first and last work as a solo artist I shivered...

1. Goblin

2. On the Moon

3. Dorothy

1.Goblin is a korean demon/evil folcloric creature. And the mv of the same name is full of symbolism and subliminal things that were discussed before in this forum.

2. I saw many replies in this forum saying 14th october was a full moon day "perfect" for satanic rituals.

3. Dorothy is a magic of oz caracther and usually used in the illuminati industry as a symbol of satanic thing. Oz is full of symbolism as well and when a celebrity in the usa is related to this kind of symbolism (oz,alice in the wonderland,monarch butterflies etc) it means something wrong and satanic is happening with the celebrity. mind control for example, or sex slavering.
i want to add, she was listening to kevin morby first (in her last vlive or instalive, cant remember), who i believe to be a tr@ns (f to male) MK person? he has a song called dorothy, and dorothy from wizard of oz shows up a few times in his mvs. a few music videos all with really specific and hidden symbolism. he emphasises V and R in his name specifically. check him out if you have time, see what you think.

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie

If this t@eye0n comeback be huge we already know why... releasing the teaser exactly 1 week after her close friend died...
i guess thats why she had the same makeup as sull!, the makeup on her eyes in goblin is the same for t@aey0n (TY).

i also maybe think that there is a connection to the 'person' that kills sull1 in the MV. you can see in g0bl1n she has the three same girls from the start with her when she goes to kill. we know pearls is connected to pink hair, and the demonic looking person at the end has pearls in the mouth of the animal skull headpiece. pearls + pink hair, im assuming related to child ritual abuse and all that entails. because, we see that the 'person' that knocks on the door is wearing RED shoes, ch1ld s@cr1f1c3?

i find it strange that sull! has almost a rainbow around her, but TY has the same makeup but just two red ones. they both have blue eyes in the MVs. why is the blonde girl in red in g0blin? at 2:33 in g0blin it shows all the lipsticks, which i think refers to awful sexual abuse. then, at 2:52, only the blonde one has her eyes up and open.

both times the darker 'sull1' appeared, there was 44 on the screen. when she knocked and it shows blood, the seconds are 44. after sull1 shakes the empty teacup, right at 4:04 is the darker person again.

i also want to know what the empty teacup means, the symbolism. ive seen it a few times, but im not quite sure. anyone?

likewise, in SP@RK by Taey., she first turns completely red at 0:44.
again, at 2:44 exactly, she appears with the red lines and blonde pulled back lucif3rian hair.

just some things i found.

i wanted to add. at 4:04 in the mv by brown eyed g1rls called 'wonder woman', the tr@ns person is swinging an axe. around 3:30-ish, it said 'jack the killer, guilt of indirect killing'. im just making random connections i think, but its all strange. the camera is red at 4:04 too.sull1ta0y0n.pngredeyes.pngredshoes.pngty44red.pngtae442.png

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/goo-hara-reportedly-discovered-dead-in-home/
After that EXO new comeback.....
Ahahahahaha(Fierce laugh)......
Plot twist LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
After that EXO got their spotlight again
Ahahahahaha
And then they can surpass BTS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNEYY
And for Baekhyun..... You can enjoy all of your drug cause get more job+moneyyy after kill goo hara :p

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
What excuse are they going to make up now? Malicious comments online? This girl was very popular once in a day, considered a top visual among girl groups and always praised. Now she is gone before 30. So sad. RIP.
I'm worried about mina when she came back for Halloween stage she looked frightened and not happy at all. :(

OvercomeItAll

Rookie
Goo Harà recently spoke about how well she was taking care of herself and even eating properly. This girl did NOT commit suicide. She even went live after Suĺli's death and said she'd work hard for her and make her proud. Lmao she legit joined sullì the next month.

Aaand of course before she died, she promoted Iù's song on her ig.

Sullì was also on that series (Hotel Del Luna) with IÙ before she died. That girl is a demon...

Her suicide attempt in May could have been a warning from the cult to keep silent. Maybe she'd been spilling secrets or going out of line. Ugh kpop is about survival at this point, literally. You never know who's next.

Last edited:

Lune

Rookie
Sorry for being off topic, but could someone tell what each colour of hair means please?
blond = reprogrammation/sex kitten programming
pink /red = sex kitten programming
diamond = high class sex slave/ sex alter
red = prostitution/ sexual abuse and sex alter
green = witchcraft/ family royalty/ high class satanic/ drug mule
blue = presidential model
purple/amethyst = drugs

diamond, blue and red can also means presidential models

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Does everyone know what is the hidden meaning of Knight in this industry? I have a lot to say but if someone can clarify what it means to be a 'Knight' in this industry's language I would be able to maybe add something that could be relevant to the deaths and everything going.

cadiz

Star
so another idols dies....how many of them will commit "suicide"? And just like Sulli this girl already tried "suicide" before

Maybe TOP is next then....he tried "suicide" but he was saved too

But whatever the truth about those deaths is....kpop is for sure a fucked up industry, they sell all that happinesss and rainbows, cute visuals and songs...but behind the scenes they are totally miserable or killed
This industry is directed to kids and teenagers...and all those "suicides" is affecting their mental health so much
all of them are scared their idols will be next. What a disturbing industry tbh....there are no words anymore

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
RIP Goo Hara
kpop is for sure a fucked up industry, they sell all that happinesss and rainbows, cute visuals and songs...but behind the scenes they are totally miserable or killed
Exactly. I'm tired of reading comments like "this happens because sk doesn't take mental health seriously" "mental health is important".
This is about that entertainment industry which is soo rotten, but nobody wants to have that conversation.

q04440p

Rookie
In my opinion they are not dead (or at least I hope so)
I think they are taken to a hiding place
And the whole point is to actually push the idea of suicide and make people sad when in fact they don't die at all
do you think the two girls in l@d1es c0de actually died? like they have real witches commit suicide so they can 'be up in the clouds' with their 'love' who is actually satan? because even sull! sang those words, and listened to 'harlem river'.

'harlem river im in love love love love, put my head up in the clouds...'

taepeach

Established
What excuse are they going to make up now? Malicious comments online? This girl was very popular once in a day, considered a top visual among girl groups and always praised. Now she is gone before 30. So sad. RIP.
Nonononono youre lying!! They straight up murdered/sacrificed her right in front of our faces!!! :mad:I swear if they use that excuse again that will be the very point where it shows how dumbed down people are into believing the lies so easily. Like, they are LITERALY mocking us bro. The kpop industry is becoming more and more like hollywood...i wonder who is gonna benefit from this, bt5 will just continue on with their day like its normal:rolleyes:

alx849

Rookie
Nonononono youre lying!! They straight up murdered/sacrificed her right in front of our faces!!! :mad:I swear if they use that excuse again that will be the very point where it shows how dumbed down people are into believing the lies so easily. Like, they are LITERALY mocking us bro. The kpop industry is becoming more and more like hollywood...i wonder who is gonna benefit from this, bt5 will just continue on with their day like its normal:rolleyes:
I saw on an article that police is still investigating the cause of death so there isn't anything confirmed yet but on twitter people are already saying that she committed suicide

Fantastic9

Established
Notice the crosses on the bracelet on the left hand?
Similar to what sm's boss and ta3min wears.A knight's templar cross.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-401#post-238016

Some 'insider' said on this thread,a long time ago that there are various levels in occultism including barons,knights,pages,dames, dukes etc.
There is knight templars,teutonic knights and different levels of knights in freemasonry like knight of sun,knight of malta,knight of brazen serpent etc.
I hope this will be of some help.
omg makes sense. SF9 is a group that label themselves as Knights a d even have an album called Knights Of The Sun. Thank you for this info.

Fantastic9

Established
Is it just coincidence or what? Personally i like to believe it is if something happens twice but three times in a row? Why is it that the ones IU poses with or close friend with die from the same thing, 'suicide'? Their eis a pattern here but I don't want to accuse anyone of murder because there is no real evidence at all.
IMG_20191124_150813.jpg
IMG_20191124_150815.jpgIMG_20191124_150811.jpg