Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I think this too, I don't know if you believe in reincarnation, but i believe that everyone is trapped on earth until we become "perfect", by perfect i mean discovering the real truths of the world since we are brainwashed since we are born, is to take off the clothes this world gave to us and become pure again, like when we are born, a baby is born pure, the world currupts it.
But not everyone will be awake, and people will only left earth when we become "pure again". Until that some souls will being keep in earth until the day they wake up.
I believe in what i said but about incarnation i think... I'm not quite sure if it fits my description so, that's it
yeah exactly I believe same thing like you...I thought christians don't believe that

About Kai
What i am going to say is, i think he is the one that is going to be sacrified
You can see the colors changing on his "world" at the MV, first is colorful (when alive), and then everything becomes pale (when you die)
And this change in color only happen to him

View attachment 28575
View attachment 28579

He is going to die so:
View attachment 28577
View attachment 28576

Now that one that gave me conviction:
He is laying like when you lay at a coffin
View attachment 28578

The last ones:
View attachment 28582
View attachment 28581
View attachment 28580

Also note that in comparison with the other members on the MV his parts look like goodbye scenes since they are more colorless in contrast with the other members, like he is fading away/disappearing
nooooooooooooooooo this is really saaaaaad........I don't want this to happen at any cost!!!!

Hey i need your help to d this guys, i've sent a message to Vigilant Citizen to do an article about this MV so if they do this it is going to be more easy to do something, but since i posted this today i think it will be impossible for them to post an article right now if they even are going to post, but i can only pray for that. And i will try to do something via Twitter/Youtube. I won't let things like this pass by me like it is nothing, i'm fucked tired of watching this evil people do whatever they want
here is the message that i sent:

Please, i'm begging to you, you have to do an Article about this Kpop MV (MUSIC VIDEO) of the group called EXO
I did a thread of it that you can see right here:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-458
The thing is, i don't know if you know about kpop but what they're doing it's insane the Music Videos (MV) is full of symbols and i don't know if you heard of, but in SM Entertainment 2 people died of ''Suicide'' and another korean singer died this week. I'ts not suicide, it's sacrifice. The owner of SM Entertainment has a picture with Philippe de Rothschild, korean websites even has a article about this that was published on 2009
https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20090625130808412?entertainSectionName=entertain&entertainLeafName=20090625130808412

With the MV is clear that the other member/celebrity that is going to die ''be sacrified'' is Kai, as i explained in the thread that i linked to you, his colors in contrast with the other members of the group is pale, like when you die, and the color changes only happens to him.
Also there is a member called Chanyeol the one at the beginning of the video that appears a lot of time during the MV with fire on him or around him, his birthday is today, he is also the most famous member around the group EXO, and the music video as posted today. I know by your posts how dates are special to the ocult, i think Kai is being sacrified for him, as you can see in the MV that Chanyeol, the fire on him, just keep getting stronger while the other member Kai, just gets colorless/ weak.

In kpop the singers are called Idols (do i need to explain more?). I don't want to watch him die like this, please help me, even if i go to Twitter or in Youtube and comment something, their ''fans'' just won't listen! Please, i can only count on you. Please...Please... Help me, help me to help them, the fans act like zombies and the kpop music is like mind control.

In the Exo Mv you can see the colors as you explained in your posts
Blue/Red
2 Members in Red, 2 in Black and 2 in Yellow. Please, Help me.

If you need more information go to the thread or message me by the email i linked. Please, do something, your website has a lot of people, me acting alone, even the people on the thread, we can't do much since EXO and kpop has a lot of fans so we need your help. Because they are like pop fans, they just won't listen and say that we are crazy.
I am fully with you...I would help...what do you think of doing protest regarding this? like putting poster in public so people see it

I won't let them kill Kai like Jonghyun...I must stop it at any costs!!!

The picture of Suho floating is a representation of one of Jeffery Dahmers victims.. he left one of the bodies in this position after cutting off the head.. Tony Podesta who is a known pedofile and Satan worshiper has a copy of this body made and has it hanging in his home as “art”.. I’ve noticed other MVs use this too.. WayV is one of them.. I’ve tried to share pictures here but am always told that the image is too large.. Sorry but I don’t know how to do this correctly yet because I usually always have pictures of the different things I talk about..
its scary what they are doing to Suho and EXO..the whole of the video seems like they tortured....this MV is so missed up

how come no body are protesting for this? I am being serious

Doesn't it make you just FULLLLLL ANGRY?
THEY ARE LIKE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'M DYING OPPA IS SO HANDSOME
#EXOISPURETALENT
#SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYKINGS
#IWOULDLETTHEMSTEPONMYFACEWHILETHEYINVOKESATAN-NIM

LIKE GUYS WHAT THE FUCQ
ARE YOU INSANE? THE FUCQING MEMBERS ARE DOING A SATANIC CULT AND KILLING/TORTURING THEMSELVES + GOING UNDER ABUSE AND YOU THINK THIS IS BEAUTIFUL? THIS IS ART?

LMAO YOU ALL CAN ROT IN HELL WITH THEM SO
I understand the frustration...I stopped talking to fans bcz of this reason...its going nowhere
but I wouldn't wish for EXO to be in Hell though
real fans actually the one that want to save them from what they are in..not the one that are cheering for them, and doing nothing to help them...just my opinion

For me there's nothing like posters since i don't live in asia, the country that i live kpop is like "ew go away Army/Exo-l/Crazy-Fangirls" kind of thing, about the ones who know, cause majority of the population will ask if KPOP is a different type of food if you mention this to them.
So that's why i asked the person who holds the website of VC if they could do something, i did comment on Youtube, but then i deleted my comment because i was like, if it gets to something, how can i prove that i am right? Like if it gets to a point that SM call me to explain something, me as a ''no one'' for them, imagine EXO in front of me and i saying to them
"Bro you know what? You all are involved with the Illuminati and Satanic folks, i know everything about this because i read about it and it's true"

They would just laugh in my face, maybe pet my head and say: ''Oh sweetheart, you are so cool imagining this things, how creative hahaha"

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? WE NEED POWER
ANDDDDDD, we need to use our brains, like i mentioned Writers putting the truth trough parables on the books, so the ones who know about this "other world" will definitely understand
You know what i mean?
Getting small pieces and clues of the map till you find the whole treasure?

That's why i advised you on your books about the things you would say, because we have to be smart, smarter than them.

obs: The ones who are trying to find the truth, will get here, will understand the clues, as other user mentioned.

We need to act smart
We need to do things that if we are the ones looking at it we would react in a positive away

Like when someone comes here and say that what we do/believe is just a conspiracy, don't we get mad? EXACTLY THAT'S WHY THE FAN GOT MAD AT ME IN THE YOUTUBE
WE HAVE TO PLAY SMART!
I have been truther in the internet for FAR TOO long..and you know what? I feel like we are doing nothing...doing book is great yeah..right in the internet also...but its NOT ENOUGH...why truther never do something outside the Internet?
don't you think the Illuminati are successful in making us only in the Internet? why we see protest in street but its always not truther..they have succeed in making us passive...I want to change this

Doesn't have to do with kpop but Godfrey gao last appearance was at a party called illuminateyournight and in the video below he says goodnight and the director empathizes of him walking away the corridor
Coincidence?
its freeky he has been in Malaysia just before his death...I think his death could be done by Chinese Li family..I stayed in Malaysia long time before and have heard in the internet at that time that Li family have strong existence there..I don't think its related to Kpop..but I am just speculated

You know why? now this is my point of view, but,

To change something, we have to be the examples
The way we act, the words we use, the way we portray ourselves, everything

You see them, what they do? The sell an illusion of a perfect life doesn't them? And they make it look perfect, that's it, that's what we have to do, we have to focus on our points
We have to focus on becoming stronger, as i mentioned on the EXO thing and if i had to face SM what would i do, that's exactly the point, we have to act in the real world to, not just in the internet, in our daily lives, confront what we think is not right
Speak our minds

Because if an outsider look at us what would they think we are? Probably nerds from reddit (no offense redditors, it's nothing personal) or like the Hikikomoris from Japan who live isolated and are 100% of their time living on the internet.
(that's one of the reasons that i made the decision of leaving this forum before, so i could focus on the real life not the cyber one)

We have to stand strong, we have to work on our daily lives.
yeah that what I am saying
"
like the Hikikomoris from Japan who live isolated and are 100% of their time living on the internet.
(that's one of the reasons that i made the decision of leaving this forum before, so i could focus on the real life not the cyber one)"

same point, I mean we have to bring the truth outside of the internet..thats why the internet called virtual reality...its not reality..people won't take the truth seriously in internet...but outside the internet..people take it more seriously

thats why I wanted to do something in real life outside of the internet..but I live in a country that does not allow protest..I envy the one living in free countries that allow protest like USA or Europe..but I am planning in attending olympic game in japan in 2020..I am planning in putting poster there..Japan have freedom at least

edit: because things take time to change, see us, brainwashed since birth, now we have more clarity about the reality
but for how long are the Illuminatis working on it? They'v been here for years, so we have to persevere, because even if it is on a slower pace, we are changing things, if you go on youtube of pop singers, now some comments speak about MK Ultra, so it's a change even if small, i've saw this happening in my country too
I would say its very slow change and too late...the Illuminati are in final plane..like ww3 and microchip and total control of society..I highly doubt very few awake people would make a different...we need more rigorousness act

I see, i do things in my daily life as well, whenever i heard something about kpop or i see something wrong i warn people, and i also help not buying products, or things that i know is related to evil ways, but as i always mentioned in the others thread, we have to act smart.

Instead of spitting the truth on peoples faces, we have to make they think, we have to make they questions things, that's how people learn, when they learn to question.
if people really want the truth they would know it..if they are in the truth frequency it gonna come...we don't need to act hard or in codes..its just natural thing that happen to the right people

alyssanug

Established
if people really want the truth they would know it..if they are in the truth frequency it gonna come...we don't need to act hard or in codes..its just natural thing that happen to the right people
You guys also need to realize that we are at a time that more and more people are waking up. Everyone I know believes in at least one conspiracy theory. Especially with the conspiracy that the government in America is full of pedos, a lot of Americans woke up to that. Change will seriously come slowly but if everyone learned the truth right now, then our whole world would go insane. Some people might even commit suicide over it, I know when I Learned about how satanist sacrificed babies and raped them I felt depressed. People need to realize that a lot of these celebrities signed themselves up to live that life, some of them knew what they were getting into. and yes I do feel the need to want to help them but there’s only so much you can do and if they wanted to live that life then that’s there fault. Getting angry will not help. A lot of truth websites, podcasts, books, social media websites helps poeple wake up. Everyone only uses the internet nowadays so that’s the way to roll. I had a truth page when I first started learning about conspiracy theories and everyone at my high school knew about it. Some of them thanked me for waking them up and some of them hated me and called me crazy even after seeing the facts. people will only choose what they want to believe. Everything in life needs balance, so take a break from this website if you need too. I know when I get done with learning about the occult and satanic garbage I literally have to read a bible to make myself feel better lol

Last edited:

alyssanug

Established
Also there’s so many people that risk there lives to get this information as well. Whistle blowers for example will go to other countries to get pictures or audio of whatever they want to reveal. I follow a lot of truthers who write books and movies to help get the information out. They put there lives at risk so people can Learn about this. So many people died trying to reveal it. There’s also survivors who try to spread information too. celebrities are not the only victims. A lot of children get kidnapped and taken straight to the mk ultra labs to get mind controlled to be sex slaves for the pedo government. A lot of children get sacrificed as well. Some of those people who are victims put videos out there of them speaking about there experiences. There’s a lot of people who are trying to help. Stay positive everyone :)

presenttense

Established
Welp, I think its safe to say that kpop is absolute shit now. I expected more from Èxø... but again it's just symbolic garbage... at least back then the music was good. Now it just sounds like noise.
Ex0 has always been like this is just more extreme in are faces more now
This is only my opinion but I don't think anyone from EXO,BTS or other group active currently will die. The companies would lost a lot of money and fans. Just like for example when Kris left EXO the group and the company was clearly very disturbed, the scandal was huge and SM had to save EXO reputation. Also BTS is so worldwide popular and earning crazy good money so I don't think anything would happen to them anytime soon. People who died was not that active in kpop anymore like Jonghyun's solo didn't went well and Shinee was not even promoting anything since long time. Also Sulli left f(x) so there was no use of her for SM anymore. KARA was not popular anymore and ended activity in 2016. I think Hara's solo was just to fortell her sacrifice.
I agree, if its anyone that's next its S3ungri or T0p, Imo.

presenttense

Established
I was searching for next victims as i mentioned Dean or Yongguk, but since you mentioned Seungri, i think is possible, think about this, all the things that happened with him, The crimes, hate from everyone, scandals, etc etc etc, it's so easy for the media if something happens to him "Suicide"
I can even read the news saying "That he killed himself because hate comments and because he felt incredible worthless by the things he had done and felt extremely sorry so he thought it was better to Suicide so he could pay the price of all the damage he caused to people and bla bla bla''
It's so easy

edit: for TOP i can only see more scandals coming in like with drugs for example, i saw some pics of him last time i cheeked and he looked high to me, but rather than that i don't think it is going too far
S3ungri seems like the one to go next because he's basically like the korean epstein/R. kelly and has dirt on all these pedos running the Korean government and kpop industry.