Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Aulia naf

Rookie
In a meeting with her illustrator for her logo, "I like beige or peach colors," to which her illustrator said, "So you like warm colors". Sulli replied back, "I like erotic colors. I like cats and gorey things too. I'm really into gore, but let's cancel that since I don't think that's fit for a logo (laughter)."

She looks like a psycho in the last pic. She's so proud to share she like such gruesome things and nobody even asked her.
I don't get it when most teen nowadays be like "i crawl from hell" and make jokes about hell. associating hell and demon things with sexyness. (do they don't know satan doesn't have any authority even in hell. He is being punished there, not ruling it)

And assuming being devilish and psychotic is cute and cool. You can see how popular the phrase "cute but psycho" is, even the music industry use that concept often. Many girls try to fit that cute but psycho image like it cool. Craziness and psychotic behaviour is tolerate when the subject is good looking and cute? Hell no

Hopeful

Star
I don't get it when most teen nowadays be like "i crawl from hell" and make jokes about hell. associating hell and demon things with sexyness. (do they don't know satan doesn't have any authority even in hell. He is being punished there, not ruling it)

And assuming being devilish and psychotic is cute and cool. You can see how popular the phrase "cute but psycho" is, even the music industry use that concept often. Many girls try to fit that cute but psycho image like it cool. Craziness and psychotic behaviour is tolerate when the subject is good looking and cute? Hell no
Just yesterday i was going through comments under some kp0p content... .. And fans were saying .. WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL... Like it's nothing .. Like hell is some sort of Playland? .. I was weirded out by that .. And pitied their thinking

deniiiiXD

Veteran
"Nana (Greek mythology)
In Greek mythology, Nana was a daughter of the Phrygian river-god Sangarius, identified with the river Sakarya located in present-day Turkey.

She became pregnant when an almond from an almond tree fell on her lap. The almond tree had sprung from the spot where the hermaphroditic Agdistis was castrated, becoming Cybele, the Mother of the Gods.

Nana abandoned the baby boy, who was tended by a goat. The baby, Attis, grew up to become Cybele's consort and lover."

Is this the godness they keep worshipping?
Anyway, I noticed how new artists that debut are asking for Nana's "blessing". Not only that they say its name but they also say things like "hurry up".

Yubin- Lady
3C04A2DC-CB86-46EB-B408-CC9CBA9B3C18.jpegBE0561BC-F7AD-457E-BAB9-28072DD54664.jpeg

Sohee- hurry up14F011C1-3B2C-4890-A27F-423DC2D67B28.jpeg

KARD-Oh Nana11F2BAAC-8005-44F7-872B-A742FEA18946.jpeg

After school- AhF59348E6-88BC-488E-BA18-C9DD70E8AEAC.jpeg
(Subs: reapting nana's name)

Frozenrose

Veteran
Debate rises regarding the appropriate use of indigenous Māori prayer in NCT 127's 'Simon Says'
The researcher continued, "The Māori phrase is used as a coming together of people and to close a discussion, so the fact that it is used at the beginning of the song is telling. So that already gives you a sense that they haven't researched it... The problem is the difference between being inspired by culture and wanting to respect it, from just taking it. And using it in ways where they haven't actually researched whether the use is appropriate or inappropriate."

So they once again reverse the meaning of things - use a phrase supposed to be used to close a discussion.
The song is really ritualistic. My head aches when I try to play it.

Another thing I've noticed and forgot to share about the mv is about the 2 big white frames with the stairs. Don't they remind you of guillotines??? They even dance in a circle formation around them.

Jay ho

Rookie
jennie critisize getting hat for lazy performence for 5 month now some say she is depressed somd say she dont want to be in group sinse solo debuted here someone actually said what i mean she facing big problem behind the seen she lossing her passion to perfom . Most imp original video got viral and yg block video after fans continue making uploeading video and yg keep bloking them .there is something wrong she look like she dont want to perform before she was fire performer

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
On&w enlisting, is this the end for SH00nee? I dreamt he sings a solo before he goes.
On&w enlisting, is this the end for SH00nee? I dreamt he sings a solo before he goes.
F853A109-786B-4968-86AB-39BC27CE5384.jpeg

Wow:eek:I dreamt this a month ago as I said above. Now hopefully all the meets in dreams with Jjong will come true :p:D

On another note I don’t know why I have this uncomfortable feeling about the tracks and I haven’t even heard it . When I dreamt this Something Jjong did make me concerned and I can’t say what it was but all odd .

Last edited:
Used to be your girl
Now I’m used to being the GOAT
You’re sittin’ on your feelings
I’m sittin’ on my throne
I ain’t got no time for the troubles in your eyes
This time I’m only lookin’ at me, myself and I
I’m goin' solo, I’mma do it on my own now
Now that you’re alone, got you lookin’ for a clone now
So low that’s how I’m gettin’ down
Destined for this and the crown

So she's used to be Satan's(aka the goat) now? Sitting on her throne(next the the goat's one). Why not mention clones and always the talk about me, myself and I.
Edit: Oh, and the bichi was purposely put in the chorus so it sounds like bitch, right?
GOAT is short for Greatest Of Them All

Ironic how the whole thing is regardless