Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hopeful

Star
It's good to share your thoughts .. We all did when we came here..
And where else can you share you thoughts openly about beetees or kpop.. Without getting bashed by the fans..
This is my favorite runaway place from all those brainwashed fans

What do you think of BTS phenomenon?
Lately they seem so big and they are promoted everywhere, but at the same time they are not mainstream, a part their large fandom it seems nobody know them more than a generic "they are a korean boyband".
What i wonder is if they are becoming big or they are there to open the road for another kgroup that will become really big instead of them.
I am wondering all this because i've never seen a group being promoted like them but at the same time not having songs that are mainstream.
Actually that seems logical since even tho they show up in every site I go through ,they are just not that consistent in maintaining a solid fandom

If you think that they don't know what are they doing then you are a part of the problem, just because they are under MKultra doesn't mean its conscious 24/7 ,they know what they signed up for dear its not a happy go lucky life that they somehow decided to follow.
There was a leaked video of Angel~~ina Jol**e from the deep web speaking and literally "celebrating" what she does in the illumi and I quote "I love what I am doing" I can't fined the video anywhere now ,I thought I was dreaming until a friend a encountered in college suddenly mentioned it (could be sign that we are right because why would she bring that up If we aren't that close but happened to be talking about the subject)
and I was perplexed and glad i wasn't crazy; turns out many people have actually seen it.

Hopeful

Star
If you think that they don't know what are they doing then you are a part of the problem, just because they are under MKultra doesn't mean its conscious 24/7 ,they know what they signed up for dear its not a happy go lucky life that they somehow decided to follow.
There was a leaked video of Angel~~ina Jol**e from the deep web speaking and literally "celebrating" what she does in the illumi and I quote "I love what I am doing" I can't fined the video anywhere now ,I thought I was dreaming until a friend a encountered in college suddenly mentioned it (could be sign that we are right because why would she bring that up If we aren't that close but happened to be talking about the subject)
and I was perplexed and glad i wasn't crazy; turns out many people have actually seen it.
Is it this one?

Frozenrose

Veteran
Used to be your girl
Now I’m used to being the GOAT
You’re sittin’ on your feelings
I’m sittin’ on my throne
I ain’t got no time for the troubles in your eyes
This time I’m only lookin’ at me, myself and I
I’m goin' solo, I’mma do it on my own now
Now that you’re alone, got you lookin’ for a clone now
So low that’s how I’m gettin’ down
Destined for this and the crown

So she's used to be Satan's(aka the goat) now? Sitting on her throne(next the the goat's one). Why not mention clones and always the talk about me, myself and I.
Edit: Oh, and the bichi was purposely put in the chorus so it sounds like bitch, right?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Used to be your girl
I’m sittin’ on my throne

So she's used to be Satan's(aka the goat) now? Sitting on her throne(next the the goat's one). Why not mention clones and always the talk about me, myself and I.
Edit: Oh, and the bichi was purposely put in the chorus so it sounds like bitch, right?
The "goat" part really makes no sense.
About the "bitch" part it's actually 빛이 (bichi) that means "shining".. It may also be because of the language..

deniiiiXD

Veteran

"Attention is called to its being an emblem of Matter, which, ever varying, is never destroyed; so the number 9 when multiplied by any number always reproduces itself, thus:—9 times 2 are 18 and 8 plus 1 are nine: and so on as below:

9 × 3 = 27; 2 + 7 = 9

9 × 12 = 108; 1 + 8 + 0 = 9

9 × 4 = 36; 3 + 6 = 9

9 × 13 = 117; 7 + 1 + 1 = 9

9 × 5 = 45; 4 + 5 = 9

9 × 14 = 126; 6 + 2 + 1 = 9

9 × 6 = 54; 5 + 4 = 9

9 × 15 = 135; 5 + 3 + 1 = 9

9 × 7 = 63; 6 + 3 = 9

9 × 16 = 144; 4 + 4 + 1 = 9

9 × 8 = 72; 7 + 2 = 9

9 × 17 = 153; 3 + 5 + 1 = 9

9 × 9 = 81; 8 + 1 = 9

9 × 18 = 162; 2 + 6 + 1 = 9

9 × 10 = 90; 9 + 0 = 9

9 × 19 = 171; 1 + 7 + 1 = 9

9 × 11 = 99;

9 × 20 = 180; 8 + 1 + 0 = 9

There is a Masonic order of "Nine Elected Knights," in which 9 roses, 9 lights and 9 knocks are used.

The Mahometans have 99 names of the deity. Some Jews have taught that God has 9 times descended to earth; 1st in Eden, 2nd at the confusion of tongues, 3rd at the destruction of Sodom, 4th to Moses at Horeb, 5th at Sinai, 6th to Balaam, 7th to Elisha, 8th in the Tabernacle, and 9th in the Temple at Jerusalem; and that his 10th coming as the Messiah will be final.

The ancients had a fear of the number Nine and its multiples, especially 81; they thought them of evil presage, indicating change and fragility.
At the 9th hour Jesus the Saviour died.
Nine is also "the earth under evil influences."

Satanists and the Number Nine

Satanists take delight in the number nine for a couple of reasons. First, Satanists enjoy reversing, mirroring and inverting symbols, letters and numbers. When you turn the number "9" upside down you get "6" which makes up the number of the Beast (666) as revealed in Revelation 13:18 in the Bible. Second, Satanists take perverse pleasure in commemorating the death of Christ and the death of Christ is associated with the number nine. Mark 15: 34-37 reveals that Christ spoke his last words on the Cross of Calvary at the ninth hour and "gave up the ghost (died)."

Masonic Orders and the Number Nine

According to the book "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" by W. W. Wescott nine holds great significance among many Masonic orders and secret societies. He said, "There is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are used." In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."

In summary, the number 9 is an important numeric symbol to many occult groups and sole practitioners. Unlike the number 13 that almost all people know has some superstitious implications, the number 9 would be considered "just another number" by the average person.

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yeah but to me that is used with this word didn't sound like "bitch" in my head. And I think koreans would say the same..
It may just be me but the whole time I hear "bitch, I'm solo". There were other songs that it was used ambiguously. Another word that has eerie the similar effect is satang(candy) which sounds like satan. There was a shared article a long time ago on the origin of English on the bt3 thread. So Even if the aren't from the same family, I believe there's sth more to it.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
It may just be me but the whole time I hear "bitch, I'm solo". There were other songs that it was used ambiguously. Another word that has eerie the similar effect is satang(candy) which sounds like satan. There was a shared article a long time ago on the origin of English on the bt3 thread. So Even if the aren't from the same family, I believe there's sth more to it.
Yh I know americans use the same technique. For example in Ariana Grande's Side to side she sings "I've been there all night, I've been there all day" and to me it seriously sounds like "banana all night, banana all day" (erotic meaning).

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yh I know americans use the same technique. For example in Ariana Grande's Side to side she sings "I've been there all night, I've been there all day" and to me it seriously sounds like "banana all night, banana all day" (erotic meaning).
Exactly! And we know swearing is still not well accepted in kpop and replace the words. But the newer gens are getting into cursing so now it's subtly done.

Hopeful

Star
Used to be your girl
I’m sittin’ on my throne

Are these even songs which the new generation is listening to..

These are just crap.. Where is the sense gone in the stuff they do