Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

AL_

Hello, im newbie here and I have read around 100 pages.
First I want to thanks for you all because, there are people who aware and think serious about this illuminati things in kpop.
Maybe I am the same one of you here. I was the one who is addictive about kpop since 2008. And today, I’m still not cure at all. (pardon my error English)

I was falling in love with big bang in that year. I declared myself as VIP and only want to love them ‘forever’ (I don’t know the meaning of forever is for how many years, im still immature lol). Actually I didn’t study about the illuminati thing even in my religion has already warned. I know about dajjal or antichrist but never knew its gonna be behind at kpop. Actually I think kpop is more better than west lol, for west I only hear the music, its rare for me to check the music video cuz sometimes its too vulgar for me. Its around 4 years for me to loved them, for me Gdragon was like my Brother, cuz I want to be like him, so confident and did many different things and he looked so cool for me. Actually I am not confident person so I always saw his picture or listen their music first to give my strength or give me confidence (I know its sounds funny). My addicted took me saw their first concert in my country.

The funny thing is, after their concert, back to my real life, my addict about them being faded a little. Their concept getting dark (or I just realized it?), so I leaved them then try to found the other group that I want to stanned. I found some group but all of them has disbanded (somehow today I feel happy because they don’t have to deal with illuminati things).

I don’t know my feeling now, how I loved Bigbang in the past, but today I can see all the illuminati so closed at them, I just feel betrayed. or how blind I was for many years? Yes, if you like something, its easy to make you blind. And how if they weren’t who give me the confidence but the satan who did? i can not hate them as person. And start for today, I stop listening their music, somehow I feel dizzy hear their music.

And I ever liked 2ne1, but I feel betrayed too, specially at CL. You know, one of her solo, she putted some ayyat (words) from Alqur’an to her song, I just remembered when I heard her song I felt scary somehow, but when people realized about that, she had already danced, weared bikini in her concert with the holy words at her music, my God, I cried so hard! I hope my God will forgive me because I heard and watched that! And I didn’t satisfied about ‘her sorry’, looked like it was not a big deal, just say sorry and whatever. Lol. This case make people said many bad words and some people support her than her friend who are the same religion. Very lol. I don’t understand why people still support her way. But I knew not only her fault, many people who worked with her solo but …why our holy words?

And its so funny for me because I heard song from people who doesn’t have religion. its all about love song (to sensual) or break heart (to depress), and some about bragging her/himself, or even dissing the others.
And talk about BT’S phenomenon, you know, I am a bit objective, even I hate 100% with a person but if he/she can be better than me/the others, I will say he/she is better, no lie even its really hard. Sincere, I never liked them even from their debut (I remember their first debut and it said that they are big bang wanna be, but it still didn’t give my interest). The other group that I liked who was disbanded are the same year debut with Bt’s unfortunately. For me, They are more better at singing or even more handsome than bt’s (pardon me). I didn’t hate them as person but I hate how the fact make them bigger from the other better singers.

And the concept about watching for gain views at youtube is tiring, I never found this before BT’s came. It looks like make people more addict doing some thing like this, very wasting time, even doing many voting that not important lol. Its scary for me, because young people will be stupid if they doing this from young age (bcuz their time for study is ruin by it).

Talking about Jonghyun, the most I wary about is (because many people who talked about his dead but not many talk about him when he alived), people will think and learn that suicide is can be done when you depress (its great sin in all religion right?), if no one can help you when you depress, there is GOD. So from here I just knew that his dead maybe has a link with illuminati and its more scary for me.

I am sorry its too long, I just want to share my thought. And as I said, I still not cure at all. I still need music, I still listening some underrate singer like paul kim and BAP song (yeah, I know their music video contained illuminati things too), but I don’t know about their lyric. I mean, Bang Yongguk has religion (even its not the same with me), he is so respect his grandfather. He is wiser too. And I am happy he is out from TS.
Ok, im done. Forgive me.

Jay ho

Rookie
Its scary they are possesed in mk ultra i i m waiting there comeback can i say more about your dream becouse satan give y this dream means it happend or will happend
Guys. I just woke up from a dream. In my religion, it says not to talk about evil dreams because it brings that evil out into the world. But I just had to say this. I won't go into detail, but the main point should be shared as a warning.
Bee-t-Ess next comeback is going to be the darkest, most evil one yet. By a landslide. They're in now deeper than they were before. Which is saying something. The two members that show up the most are R-Em and Hope, R-Em is the one directly in contact with the jinn/demons, and he's fully over to their side. Hope is the one that most of the stuff was happening to, he showed the most effects. Though I should say that ALL of them were completely possessed. Their goal is the children. Getting the children.
I don't think this comeback will be the Japan one. I think this will happen on their next comeback that's aimed globally.
Again, I don't want to get into too many details. But they've killed people to get here. And they've been fully taken over. M·k·u·ltra shattered them apart, and we never see their true selves. All of it is a different personality/jinn/demon controlling them. All of the time.
Please be careful guys. For their next comeback. I don't want to say what happens in it, but let's just say I saw the real Behind The Scenes that showed what really went on in the MV. It's unspeakable. To say they're in deep would be a grave understatement.
Just be careful when the next MV comes out.
I'm posting on here because the Bee-t-Ess thread is a joke I feel.

Jay ho

Rookie
Hello, im newbie here and I have read around 100 pages.
First I want to thanks for you all because, there are people who aware and think serious about this illuminati things in kpop.
Maybe I am the same one of you here. I was the one who is addictive about kpop since 2008. And today, I’m still not cure at all. (pardon my error English)

I was falling in love with big bang in that year. I declared myself as VIP and only want to love them ‘forever’ (I don’t know the meaning of forever is for how many years, im still immature lol). Actually I didn’t study about the illuminati thing even in my religion has already warned. I know about dajjal or antichrist but never knew its gonna be behind at kpop. Actually I think kpop is more better than west lol, for west I only hear the music, its rare for me to check the music video cuz sometimes its too vulgar for me. Its around 4 years for me to loved them, for me Gdragon was like my Brother, cuz I want to be like him, so confident and did many different things and he looked so cool for me. Actually I am not confident person so I always saw his picture or listen their music first to give my strength or give me confidence (I know its sounds funny). My addicted took me saw their first concert in my country.

The funny thing is, after their concert, back to my real life, my addict about them being faded a little. Their concept getting dark (or I just realized it?), so I leaved them then try to found the other group that I want to stanned. I found some group but all of them has disbanded (somehow today I feel happy because they don’t have to deal with illuminati things).

I don’t know my feeling now, how I loved Bigbang in the past, but today I can see all the illuminati so closed at them, I just feel betrayed. or how blind I was for many years? Yes, if you like something, its easy to make you blind. And how if they weren’t who give me the confidence but the satan who did? i can not hate them as person. And start for today, I stop listening their music, somehow I feel dizzy hear their music.

And I ever liked 2ne1, but I feel betrayed too, specially at CL. You know, one of her solo, she putted some ayyat (words) from Alqur’an to her song, I just remembered when I heard her song I felt scary somehow, but when people realized about that, she had already danced, weared bikini in her concert with the holy words at her music, my God, I cried so hard! I hope my God will forgive me because I heard and watched that! And I didn’t satisfied about ‘her sorry’, looked like it was not a big deal, just say sorry and whatever. Lol. This case make people said many bad words and some people support her than her friend who are the same religion. Very lol. I don’t understand why people still support her way. But I knew not only her fault, many people who worked with her solo but …why our holy words?

And its so funny for me because I heard song from people who doesn’t have religion. its all about love song (to sensual) or break heart (to depress), and some about bragging her/himself, or even dissing the others.
And talk about BT’S phenomenon, you know, I am a bit objective, even I hate 100% with a person but if he/she can be better than me/the others, I will say he/she is better, no lie even its really hard. Sincere, I never liked them even from their debut (I remember their first debut and it said that they are big bang wanna be, but it still didn’t give my interest). The other group that I liked who was disbanded are the same year debut with Bt’s unfortunately. For me, They are more better at singing or even more handsome than bt’s (pardon me). I didn’t hate them as person but I hate how the fact make them bigger from the other better singers.

And the concept about watching for gain views at youtube is tiring, I never found this before BT’s came. It looks like make people more addict doing some thing like this, very wasting time, even doing many voting that not important lol. Its scary for me, because young people will be stupid if they doing this from young age (bcuz their time for study is ruin by it).

Talking about Jonghyun, the most I wary about is (because many people who talked about his dead but not many talk about him when he alived), people will think and learn that suicide is can be done when you depress (its great sin in all religion right?), if no one can help you when you depress, there is GOD. So from here I just knew that his dead maybe has a link with illuminati and its more scary for me.

I am sorry its too long, I just want to share my thought. And as I said, I still not cure at all. I still need music, I still listening some underrate singer like paul kim and BAP song (yeah, I know their music video contained illuminati things too), but I don’t know about their lyric. I mean, Bang Yongguk has religion (even its not the same with me), he is so respect his grandfather. He is wiser too. And I am happy he is out from TS.
Ok, im done. Forgive me.
Welcome i m also rokkie in bts thread i havent post yet i m happy more people wake up after long sleep talking about bts yeah i actually said they are now bigger then bigbang i agree they are not talented like other band it all were planed before there debut

Frozenrose

Veteran
Sorry for the massive posting, I've been seeing a lot lately!

I really thought this song was sweet until I saw the MV. It's from YG (black label) btw, the same company that produces the garbage i posted above. Can't believe I fell for this one.

The couple here are children, like seriously
View attachment 16944

and the singers are the one controlling them inside, so the children are like robots or something
View attachment 16945

The female model is Ella Gross btw. I think you guys talked about her on this thread, on how she looks awkwardly mature compared to other girls at her age, plus the butterfly symbol beside her IG's name. People keep comparing her to Jennie, I won't be surprised if she grows up to be a total bitch like her. After all YG is raising her atm.

Ok enough talking. I won't even go with the storyline, you won't find anything obvious about it except some mind control and stuff (rabbit hole)
View attachment 16946
View attachment 16947
View attachment 16948
View attachment 16949
View attachment 16950

The last scene is kind of fucked up as he's pedaling fast, note that he's the one controlling the boy (there's no explanation of further scene anyway). Not sure if it's my mind that's fucked up or this whole thing is another absolute inappropriate garbage.View attachment 16951

Okay that's all for now. Sorry again for the posts!!!
You have noticed the same things I did too. And why are you sorry for the posts? They're amazing!
These days I've been watching some old kpop mvs and actually they promote the same agenda but in more lighter way. Nowadays, the mvs represents pure evilness and chaos that we can't even comprehend completely. It's as either you'll get used to this and accept the NWO, or be removed. It's scary but also encouraging since Christ's return is soon.

Another really creepy observation is how many songs are about bombs/boom/bang/shoot/burning. It''s predictive programming of what's coming.
But the latest Fromys_9' s L0ve Bomb gave me goosebumps. Throughout the whole time there's those bomb animations and in most of the scenes they're all dressed in red!
A similar eerie feeling with La vie en rose:

Most songs accentuate on bombs/ red/ the light. And no one sees that they're preparing our minds and mocking us with this...
NST's main tracks are all about this - 7th sense( https://jiminscenarios.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F144112645288 ), Firetruck, Boss, Cherry Bomb, We Go up, Black on Black, Chain.

Jes

Established
Guys.
Have you realize that I--NE leader, Kw-n Eun B is also being called as rabbit just like N*yeon and I-rene?

Frozenrose

Veteran
I memorize the order, I’m God
you guys are enchanted
wow
I say we real so sexy, NCT, know you can’t break me
Someone can curse me, hu
Bless me ah-choo Simon says be cool Don’t be such a fool
Simon says we’re a real vibe killer
Simon says we’re a real vibe killer
You guys are mine mine mine mine
You guys are mine mine mine mine
We don’t need those words from that time
We don’t play no mind
Between cars that have a tight space between them
We open the road, siren
On the last floor of your heart
Stay all night and run
Faster than anyone else, it’s all behind you
No hesitation, I’ll run to any place...

Hopeful

Star
ROBOTS are down....
Screenshot_2018-11-23-22-17-22-255_com.google.android.youtube.pngScreenshot_2018-11-23-22-17-00-879_com.google.android.youtube.png

Use of robotic voice in the song.. Like ex0s tempo .. And lipsyncing to it.. Makes this song weird..
The same thing repeating.. Everywhere .. Human voice is not remaining good enough ?
These are just ways to make people immune to these types of voices and later appearances of robots too

Frozenrose

Veteran
On the November 23 airing of JTBC's 'Human Intelligence,' Song Min Ho is asked if he has a girlfriend. The idol let out a mysterious smirk and said, "I was actually planning to order a small, adorable AI instead of getting a girlfriend..."
A joke but just in line with the latest trend of having demonic Ai replacing real human beings as love partners.

Frozenrose

Veteran
In a meeting with her illustrator for her logo, "I like beige or peach colors," to which her illustrator said, "So you like warm colors". Sulli replied back, "I like erotic colors. I like cats and gorey things too. I'm really into gore, but let's cancel that since I don't think that's fit for a logo (laughter)."

She looks like a psycho in the last pic. She's so proud to share she like such gruesome things and nobody even asked her.