Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Did you notice Soyeon changed since she debuted as a member of (G)I-dle? Idk if you know her predebut song named Jelly. She was recently asked if she would ever do a cute concept with g idle and she said she'd better die.. but just some months ago she produced Jelly.. that's a very cute and childish song with childish lyrics

I also have watched some videos when she was a trainee at cube ent and was participating in Produce 48. She is such a talented girl and she has a strong and unique personality. But then she seemed more pure. Now she looks like a witch, and does satanic songs about love.. write lyrics like "you wanted me hungrily like a tiger" that seems to have sexual meaning.

Anyway have you seen the one eye and pyramid hand sign Miyeon does on the stage when she sings about "his gaze". This is common used in kpop lyrics to be able to make a symbol look like it is just related to the lyrics. If Soyeon wrote that line.. what have she just become??

[Edit] I've seen many people saying she has a dark vibe and she is scary. I personally find her rap powerful but many people seem to notice her darkness and focus more on other members (like Yuqi that looks like an angel)

Last edited:
Guys, yesterday i watched eye-you's 23 and it really caught my eye. Could someone of you do a theory on it (including the lyrics of course)? It would be really interesting. Also, if not a theory i'd simply like to hear your opinions on it.

Edit: i forgot to mention her song 25 (ft. Gee-dr@g0n). Please also consider this one, too.

mochii

Established
Where does this pic come from? Is this someone's concert?
yes suju in Osaka just days ago. It’s Yesu*ng of SJ. hes somehow confusing. lately he was posting depressive tweets, like hes always on deep thinking. you can also observe when hes with the group. among them, hes the one who looks like his smile was forced... i remember jj0ng in him even when hes with the group

i also supposed to post Tae¥3on IG story on that day too, a shadow of female wearing devil horn.

sometimes i dont understand them.

Yeah, it's totally possible. Also Jin has lots of glitches. He blinks unnaturally! I don't know if they make clones of them because they should usually hint it in their music like Britney did. MK ultra fries their minds and if they get crazy and forget who they are I have no Idea how they make them remember the dance moves and act cute waving at fans and stuff at their concerts? May be RM is keeping everyone under control as he is the main speaker always. Once I read an article about human cloning which was super convincing and proving that already exists. I just don't know how it is supposed to work. Are they creating a breathing live form that looks exactly like the person who is being cloned? And also how are they making them sound the same way(which is impossible) and act and do whatever they tell them to do??
To me clones don't sound realistic
If you said sozie (look up that french word hehe :3 ) people would perhaps be more open to the idea that some celebs have been replaced with a stranger
Idk lol

To me clones don't sound realistic
If you said sozie (look up that french word hehe :3 ) people would perhaps be more open to the idea that some celebs have been replaced with a stranger
Idk lol
I believe in clones, and I watched series of videos which proved that Eminem was cloned, and when I look up to any celebrity, I always wonder if this person is either clone,or looks similar or the real person, Eminem once said that cloning him is nice idea, because he is going to work into many projects and things fastly

I used to visit this dream website and I am very very surprised to saw someone dreaming of SHINee
Screenshot001.jpg

I have heard other people dreaming scary stuff about SHINee but thats never happened to me, I always dream about them some very nice thing, and always very happy when I dream about them, I just have dream recently about Taemin before two days, and since then I can't stop thinking about him, I am really so obsessed with him, he appear super kind and nice, which changed how I view him, don't know though whats the purpose of those dreams

GreenPlant

Established
The level of disrespect and the lack of maturity. Ooff I wanna punch them so hard. I just can't wait for the day when truth will be slapped hard on their faces
Not to sound like that kind of a person but it's just my opinion that Korean fans are the worst fans. They don't take a second to analyze that their harsh words could break someone's heart. So narrow minded.

Last edited:

GreenPlant

Established
Sometime ago I asked whether any of our thread's member is a Korean.
I actually asked it because I wanted that if anyone can go to a fan sign event since many comebacks are on their way.
I know this is a very far fetched idea but it's worth a shot. If someone happens to go they should question the singer or the artist whether they support the evil or not. You know question them things that are mind rattling. Things like that.
I don't know how the security there is like but I think they won't stop you from questioning. After all many fans ask many questions from them
Pretty wild idea tbh but not really impossible.

Have you seen the news?
Is this bc she found out the dark behind the scenes?

8FB8E4D7-83E9-4AFF-884C-3DCE8B30D7A3.png

I always tought to myself that no matter for how long I was trained under an agency or how hard it was for me to go through everything I wouldn't sell my soul just to debut. Maybe there might me some cases alike

Last edited:

mochii

Established
Have you seen the news?
Is this bc she found out the dark behind the scenes?

View attachment 14766

I always tought to myself that no matter for how long I was trained under an agency or how hard it was for me to go through everything I wouldn't sell my soul just to debut. Maybe there might me some cases alike
feeling happy when reading news on artists leaving these types of company. i think it’s a wise decision that they can ever made for their life