Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

peachy.nxna

Rookie
The rookie girl group G-idle got some nice symbolism in their choreography.
View attachment 11422
They openly admmitted that the chorus of the song is similar to casting a spell. And the choreography is very hypnotisizing, mystical and magic-like.

Not really surprised, their entertainment company is CUBE Ent. And we all know what the cube represents.

Kas

Rookie
W_I_N_N_E_R are under Y*G ENT; the most blatant satanic entertainment company in K-Pop.

There’s no way they aren’t part of the agenda as well.
Yeah I know they are but I'm curious why it's not as blatant as in other groups

Yes! That track is created by their Hip-Hop unit.

I love the song but it’s really deep and the MV shows some dark symbolism. (mirrors, shattered glass, isolated rooms)

It could be that they’re just trying to portray loneliness though. But nothing K-Pop related is to be trusted anymore :rolleyes:
SVNTN has a new song - and in the MV there are plenty of horned animal heads hanging on the wall

peachy.nxna

Rookie
Did you guys ever wonder why some members of groups are so quiet? (e.g. Kyung*soo, Se*hun, Vic*toria, Win*win, Mi*na, Ji*soo, ..) They barely talk and sometimes seem like they just want to cry and go home.

Maybe they’re so traumatized and hurt by the deception of the industry? But there’s no way out anymore ..

peachy.nxna

Rookie
Yeah I know they are but I'm curious why it's not as blatant as in other groups

SVNTN has a new song - and in the MV there are plenty of horned animal heads hanging on the wall
Oh Lord, it’s making me sick. Those horned animals are a representation of Baphomet.

And about W_I_N_N_E_R; Hmm .. that’s a good topic to think about actually. RealIy I have no idea why Y*G doesn’t show the symbolism blatantly with them.

peachy.nxna

Rookie
Don't mind me just sliding in with some screenshots of BoIIb@Igan4's MV "S0me" whenever someone did the a-okay sign:

View attachment 11447
View attachment 11448
View attachment 11449
View attachment 11450
She looks kinda br@inwäshed and these cards look hypnotic.
View attachment 11453
View attachment 11451
End scene...

It's a normal cute lovesong, where the girl has a date with a dinosaur.
The way these scenes with the handsign where shot gives a weird vibe and it looks very forced as if they have no choice but to do it.
It’s giving me the creeps .. also the blonde wig might mean something.

Blonde has a deeper meaning into the occult / satanism. It signifies the loss of individuality and to be stepforded.

When someone is under MK Ultra for example; they dye their hair blonde or wear a blonde wig. It’s to openly show that you have lost yourself and are now a mind-controlled puppet.

Last edited:

peachy.nxna

Rookie
I've suddenly recalled about this song:
From the name of the group to the name of the song we can see how blatant this is... Not to mention how many times the "mind control" part is repeated.
"I just simply like you, I’m in too deep to give up
Too deep, checkmate game over
I have nowhere to go, no hole to escape through
Even if I regret it, I can’t turn time back
You’re not just some character I created, lady
Why do I live in this pain and emptiness each day?
Why am I enduring through this?
Should I draw a line? Just a couple, just up until here
You say this is enough but it’s only words
At this rate, I’ll just end up giving you my all
You keep tying me up
You know I’m struggling but you shake meup
Between love and games, I can’t get an answer
Without you tonight, mind mind control"
This proves that even K-Pop groups / idols under small entertainment companies are part of the agenda as well !

Kas

Rookie
I'm not sure if it's true but I think that groups under smaller companies have to sacrifice more to gain success (and therefore take part in more rituals, do more gross stuff compared to those signed to the big 3 Korean labels)

GreenPlant

Established
That actually made me laugh whoops! I know the fans label him as savage and evil but he must have seen the disgusting truth of the industry.

It really shows in his behavior. He’s trying so hard to remain calm while he has so much to say.

That’s why his emotions burst out at times. Poor Kyung*soo, may God help him.
Yes he does look very tired at times. But you can never say anything for sure. You know the companies give their artists concepts or characters or the images they have to portray for the fans. The fans buy it and then the vicious cycle of my oppa is cute or my oppa is mysterious goes on.
Sick people

presenttense

Established
I've suddenly recalled about this song:
From the name of the group to the name of the song we can see how blatant this is... Not to mention how many times the "mind control" part is repeated.
"I just simply like you, I’m in too deep to give up
Too deep, checkmate game over
I have nowhere to go, no hole to escape through
Even if I regret it, I can’t turn time back
You’re not just some character I created, lady
Why do I live in this pain and emptiness each day?
Why am I enduring through this?
Should I draw a line? Just a couple, just up until here
You say this is enough but it’s only words
At this rate, I’ll just end up giving you my all
You keep tying me up
You know I’m struggling but you shake meup
Between love and games, I can’t get an answer
Without you tonight, mind mind control"

Their name is top secret and their song is called mind control. Just when i seriously thought kpop couldn't be anymore obvious. I'm laughing so hard right now. it's like their asking for you to believe in secret societies.

peachy.nxna

Rookie
I'm not sure if it's true but I think that groups under smaller companies have to sacrifice more to gain success (and therefore take part in more rituals, do more gross stuff compared to those signed to the big 3 Korean labels)
Makes sense actually, AP/NK is releasing teasers for their comeback. And it's filled with dark rituals, witchcraft, magic and mystery.

pinkblob

Established
Hello guys!

It's me, Peachy~ I've been gone for some time due to my exams and recently my phone got broken. But I'm getting it done tomorrow so no worries.

Also I've missed this forum sooooo much uwu! But I never left and I'm back again now
twice stan? nice. they're the only gg i love.

peachy.nxna

Rookie
T_W_I_C_E - HEART SHAKER ~ MV EXPOSED ~ PT 1

1530475349905.png

The MV starts with a focus on an all-pink door. The pink color as we already know; signifies to loss of innocence and sex.

1530475457116.png

Dah*yun's wearing a female gender symbol earring; which could have the intention to push the feminist agenda. Take a look at the blue bobby pins in " her " hair, doesn't it look like an upside down cross?

1530475697826.png

Here we have few members doing some moves on a Masonic checkerboard. It really couldn't be more obvious.

1530475907233.png

They're blatantly showing us one-eye symbolism from their dance choreography.

1530476177031.png

Again, one-eye symbolism being shown. Their colorful tops / outfits might also push the LGBTQ+ agenda.

1530476462440.png

Jeong*yeon's sweater strongly convinces me that they're pushing the LGBTQ+ agenda.

1530476703190.png

Ji*hyo is holding up the heart symbol while covering one eye. The heart symbol actually isn't all lovely and sweet; it's used in child abuse and p***philia.

1530477054769.png

More one-eye symbolism here.

1530477168690.png

Here we see Sa*na literally about to kiss Jeong*yeon; again they're pushing the LGBTQ+ agenda. Also, in lots of T_W_I_C_E dance choreographies, they're sending each other hearts or pretending to kiss.

1530477772056.png

I guess the one-eye symbolism just won't stop am I right?

GreenPlant

Established
The
Thank you for sharing, I searched it on the net and found this: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/blackpink-started-recording-forever-young-even-debuted/

Looks like the fans are very furious about Y*G letting BP went on a long hiatus while they already recorded that song 3 years ago

Now that we see it's titled "Young Forever" which could also be interpreted as "to die young", maybe they just had to release it at this time of the year? When so many celebrities are dropping like flies at young ages. Even the lyrics are like hints: 'So that my youth without a regret is on fire', 'Forever young boy so we ride or die', 'Pinked out or murdered out like it ain’t no thing' (pinked out here has a bad meaning: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pink-out), 'Will you go to the ends of the world, let’s go'.

I also found this just under the BP news, it's disgusting: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/rookie-girlgroup-kiss-eachother-public-fans-shocked-disgusted/ (and yes, even though the title says that netizens hate it, they showed so many pics and gifs to emphasize the event).

Seems like the netizens are grossed out because of what they did when they're just a rookie group, I wonder if if was T_WICE, would the reaction would be any different? I think yes, as proven here: http://www.asianjunkie.com/2016/11/14/twices-sana-wiggles-her-ass-as-fellow-member-dahyun-slaps-it-for-science/ (and mind you, this is not the only article about T_WICE doing fanservices).

This is what the article says: This is not sexualizing these two upstanding young women, but rather it’s an article about the curious dynamics of non-verbal interpersonal communication between female idol group members and how it connects to front stage/back stage personas … if you really think about it.

It's all hypocrisy, they think it's fine when T_WICE do it, but not for other groups, especially rookie groups. Look at how this idolatry has brainwashed our young generations. It won't be long til LGBT is deemed completely legal in the Kpop industry.
The peppero game is absolutely the worst. Another one in which you have to pass the paper through your mouth.
If everyone wants to see the members of the group kissing just tell them to kiss. It's not like they are gonna resist. They have no choice.
Regarding the hypocrisy about tw!ce. You are so right. Successful groups can do anything and it would be praised by ntizens. Rookie groups do it and they get disgusted. Sick people. Sick minds.

peachy.nxna

Rookie
I came across this video from B_T_S's YouTube channel and I'm shook.

1530480794497.png

Look at the card that's hanging up there; how more blatant could it be?
It's literally right in front of our faces! But I guess the fans won't even try looking at it, they'd straight up ignore it.

Aulia naf

Rookie
Seventeen is one of the few popular K-pop groups I never really got much 'satanic' vibes from. They're like the only group I really tolerate lol.
They apparently self-produce and compose their songs and dances- although ofc who knows the truth of that and whether they are manipulated in the industry as well.
I feel the same at beginning, but their recent mv (for their jap*n debut) kinda have suspicious hidden meaning. It's hard to be aware after being a fan of a group. bcs i keep denying the fact that there's symbolism in their mv, lyrics, and they are maybe not as innocent as we think, that just sad. I even watch their reality show (it always scripted right? ) and it makes me feel like i know their whole personality well when i actually don't know.

Last edited:

lee_

Established
Symbolic Pics of The Month (1)

From latest/upcoming Kpop releases

M*OMOLAN*D X D*azed Korea July Issue 2018

N*ancy's blank stare. The magazine is titled "D*azed & C*onfused" Magazine

daze; dāz/​
verb
  1. make (someone) unable to think or react properly; stupefy; bewilder.
    "she was dazed by his revelations"
Mind control?

A*Pin*k 7th Mini Album [ONE & SIX] Concept Photo

Split personality? Witchcraft?

G*olde*n C*hil*d 1st Single Album “Goldenness” Concept Photo

Alters?
The color of the car to pick up a System may relate to the color coding of the alters to be picked up, such as white exterior, blue interior for a white alter-then blue alter access sequence. (Source)

Color coding programming?
If “blue” is the color being imprinted, or put in, the trainer will call up a young child alter, either a controller or core split for a system. They will tell the child that they will learn how to become blue, and what blue means. The room will be bathed in blue light, as mentioned, or has been painted blue for use in this kind of programming. The trainer will be dressed in blue clothing, and may even have a blue mask on. Blue objects will be placed around the room. The alter inside the child is called up, drugged, hypnotized, and traumatized on the table. As they are awakening from the trauma, still in trance, they are told that blue is good, and that they are blue. That blue is important. That blue will protect them from harm. That blue people don’t get hurt. This will go on for awhile. (Source)

Wizard of Oz Program
The Yellow Brick Road is the script or programmed set of instructions one must follow. It also serves as a runway for alters to take off from their internal world and take the body. “FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD”
(Source)

E*XI*D’s H*an*i For C*osmopolitan Korea Magazine July Issue

G*OT*7 J*inYoun*g For G*razia Magazine July Issue 2018

N*U’ES*T W New Album “Who, You” Group Teaser Photo

B*LACKPIN*K For H*IGH CU*T Magazine Vol.224
The light on her left eye.

W*anna On*e On Behind The Scenes Of World Tour “ONE : THE WORLD” In Seoul 2018

Everyone knows what an hourglass means, but they don't get it in the same way that Freemasons do. The foremost meaning behind this symbol is the eternal passage of time, "the sand slipping away until there is no more, and therefore a continual reminder that life is finite, and that therefore we should make the most of it while we can." But it also acts as an analogy of the upper and the lower, and the need to turn the hourglass from top to bottom at times to continue the process symbolizes the continuous cycle between life and death and heaven and earth. (Source)

The hourglass on the mic stand/holder.

GOT*7 J*inYoun*g On Behind The Scenes Of L*ittor June Issue 2018

2018 B*T*S F*ESTA Family Photo