Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

mochii

Established
South Korean football team was thrown with eggs and pillows upon their arrival.
do you guys think this is could be humiliation ritual?

I find it odd that its allowed to be thrown like this, that they cannot really stop them to throws like this, and this is not the first time that happen to South Korean team, in 2014 it also happened when they returned back from world cup.
wtf are they!!??? wow these people!

Did you guys ever stop stanning / supporting a certain group or idol after noticing suspicious symbolism?
ofc RV BP BTS BIGB (this one was hard) And shiny SMH I loved them so much and Sj creeps the shit outta me in theri recent shows (literally molesting each other aaand the guests) but SNSD is still in my heart because as stupid as it sounds I never felt or sensed dark vibes from them and their sisterhood is real (I can feel it and slightly unconvinced theat all of them are a part of the illumi) I am being dululu a little but its hard to drop a 9 years old bias group

peachy.nxna

Rookie
best decision youve ever made in your life. they are like toxins/poison that i want to get out of my system. i dont ever want to associate with them. they make me depressed too for some reason.
Same, my mental state surely wasn't the best when I was active on social media. I had an attitude, was sleep deprived and was obsessed with my " faves ".

Last edited:

peachy.nxna

Rookie
im not that attached to 3rd gen kpop. idont ever listen to them because...i dont know. i just get updates about them bec i follow some korean media outlets. with sh/i/nee i stopped following them, listening to their songs and releases. and somehow i feel have grief feeling about them, except Key and Minho. when i see an update about them i report it as spam (lol) :p with jjong’s solo songs, im trying not to listen to them.. slowly. haha im more particular w/ 2nd gen as they are my line. so it’s not that hard to get rid of them.
I see, 3rd gen K-Pop seems so forced and almost westernized. No wonder why all these groups / idols are debuting in the US market.

peachy.nxna

Rookie
ofc RV BP BTS BIGB (this one was hard) And shiny SMH I loved them so much and Sj creeps the shit outta me in theri recent shows (literally molesting each other aaand the guests) but SNSD is still in my heart because as stupid as it sounds I never felt or sensed dark vibes from them and their sisterhood is real (I can feel it and slightly unconvinced theat all of them are a part of the illumi) I am being dululu a little but its hard to drop a 9 years old bias group
Oh I understand, I'm not here to force nor trigger you to unstan any of your bias groups!

Cherry14

Established
Hi everyone, I'm new here, well more like I've finally register, cause I've been reading these forum since January (lol) anyway; because of my curiosity I began listening to kpop, especially boy groups, I didn't really like girl groups and I really like s*v*t (actually is the only kpop group a listen to right now) because I didn't see many or any dark simbolism in their mvs and songs or maybe I've been blind towards it or they aren't explicit about it Idk; although there are things that make me doubt about them like their logo, or the number of members. I think that many kpop groups in their third year since debut begin to show their "true colors" and this year is the 3rd for s*v*t so I've been a little "worried" or more like nervous about what their songs and mvs are going to be like but I won't have to wait that long cause they are going to have a comeback on july 16th so lets see what happens, oh and I'm really glad I found this forum otherwise I might still be listening and being/getting obsessed about almost all kpop boy groups. I apologize for the long post and for my english

mochii

Established
guys can you help me out? my country is the one hosting the FIBA WC. and this just happened last night, a brawl. something was strange. some of our players involved have no reputation of doing this kind of gesture in a certain match. it’s like, it’s my first time to see some of our players throwing punches against players while they are not usually like that. the venue last night is supposed to be the venue if ever Jeff Horn has agreed for the rematch. could this be illuminati thing?F0F0C75C-681F-4A27-9ED3-DEB194BE27A1.jpegF0F0C75C-681F-4A27-9ED3-DEB194BE27A1.jpeg

Reactions: Jes
I see, 3rd gen K-Pop seems so forced and almost westernized. No wonder why all these groups / idols are debuting in the US market.
I have strong dislike of new Kpop, the Kpop that I like is the old one, and I can't accept anything outside of the five boy groups that I get to know when I get to Kpop back in 2014, I am stuck in that year lol

There’s literally NOTHING war-related to the lyrics, it’s blatantly sexual.

I can’t believe S*M ENT buys their own lies.
I don't usually pay attention to lyrics, I just saw the video and I don't understand Korean, so
and yes, Kokobop is about the war, KoreaKorea Bup means two Koreas bombing each other, and I saw analysis video but it was in Korean were it explain that South Korea is going to nuked by the north, but since it was in Korean, I didn't understand many things

Did you guys ever stop stanning / supporting a certain group or idol after noticing suspicious symbolism?
I don't dislike the groups or any Singer even if I know about the agenda, I don't know why but I guess because I always assume that they are forced. However, I stopped actually listening to Kpop, because its so unhealthy, it makes me obsessed, so I don't want that, so I almost cut it off, except watching their photos, even though I still struggle to get them off my mind completely, even though I don't listen to their songs lol, I don't know why

SNSD was the only Girl Group that I have interests in, and the first girl group that I get to know, their news of splitting was so hard on me though I don't consider my self to be much fan of them just a casual fan, but I feel they are really have good relation together, much better than many other groups, I wished if they return as 9 again

K0k0b0p lyrics.

Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop
I think I like it
Don’t be nervous, down down
Don’t be shy
I’m entering into your dizzy heart
As if I’m familiar, I’ll softly spread inside
Ah woo, it’s a silent night
Ah woo, it’s a night for you
I can’t hold back, I’m falling, yeah yeah
I’m drunk from your body, yeah yeah
Forget the typical me that you’ve known
My hidden instincts shimmie up
It goes down down baby
Trust your body to the rhythm
It goes down down baby
And shout, oh we are, oh
We going Ko Ko Bop
Hey!
Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop
I think I like it
Little by little, down down
Don’t be shy
No matter what anyone says, don’t listen
Just be beautiful as you are right now
I wish time would stop
Baby are you down?
Ah woo, it’s the last night
Ah woo, it’s our night
Don’t be nervous and come, yeah yeah
Trust all of you with me, yeah yeah
The reins are loosening, just put it down today
Don’t be cautious, shakin’ up
It goes down down baby
It goes down down baby
And shout, oh we are, oh
Break it down now
Hey!
We go down now
(Listen!)
You shine more as the night grows deeper
Your eyes tell me everything
On this nice night, I want you
I know, it’s ok, let’s start now
Let’s go!
It’s about to go go
Down down baby
It goes down down baby
And shout, oh we are, oh
Going Ko Ko Bop
Down down baby
Whisper in my ear
It goes down down baby
Set my heart on fire, oh crazy, oh
Going Ko Ko Bop
I know that most of Kpop lyrics is awww :confused:...so I ignore them, it makes off the music, because I usually dislike the BS they are saying

Jes

Established
Hi everyone, I'm new here, well more like I've finally register, cause I've been reading these forum since January (lol) anyway; because of my curiosity I began listening to kpop, especially boy groups, I didn't really like girl groups and I really like s*v*t (actually is the only kpop group a listen to right now) because I didn't see many or any dark simbolism in their mvs and songs or maybe I've been blind towards it or they aren't explicit about it Idk; although there are things that make me doubt about them like their logo, or the number of members. I think that many kpop groups in their third year since debut begin to show their "true colors" and this year is the 3rd for s*v*t so I've been a little "worried" or more like nervous about what their songs and mvs are going to be like but I won't have to wait that long cause they are going to have a comeback on july 16th so lets see what happens, oh and I'm really glad I found this forum otherwise I might still be listening and being/getting obsessed about almost all kpop boy groups. I apologize for the long post and for my english
Hey Cherry! Welcome to this forum! Hope you will enjoy your time here. :)

Jes

Established
Guys, if you don't watch this video yet then you can watch it if you want to.

This is a video from Vogue about J-ssica J-ng. When you look at it more closely, you will see kind of a white truck and in that truck, you will see that bigger triangle symbol related to BL. I mean adult man lover.

Is this what humans called as coincidence? You know your answer.

GreenPlant

Established
Guys, if you don't watch this video yet then you can watch it if you want to.

This is a video from Vogue about J-ssica J-ng. When you look at it more closely, you will see kind of a white truck and in that truck, you will see that bigger triangle symbol related to BL. I mean adult man lover.

Is this what humans called as coincidence? You know your answer.
This reminded me of ceel's interview with vogue where she openly admits about her alter ego. Which is a strong evidence of monarch mind control.

She mentions it around 0:45