Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
K-pop
NewJeans has few options after Ador rejects group's request to reinstate Min Hee-jin as CEO...
Sept. 25, 2024 - 17:45 By Kim Jae-heun

randomuser123

Established
Agree with this. I got into Kpop in my 20s and 99% male idols including the ones I actively followed did not seem sexy or attractive to me. I stanned groups mostly for their music and live performance skills but I never cared about their looks neither do I understand the obsession with looks and bodies of idols.
There are a few male idols and some Korean actors who I consider very good looking but most of them are not soft pretty boys. I like the male K-actors look, well-groomed and with nude makeup only. I maybe old-fashioned but I don't think even Asian men with tons of makeup and long hair look attractive. I may have liked that in my teenage years or if I leaned towards homosexuality but as a straight woman I don't find it attractive at all. Even for the soft pretty boys who are famous for their feminine looks like Gdragon, Taemin, JM look way better when they are styled in more traditionally masculine styles. I think a lot of vocal Kpop stans who we see chronically online in Kpop spaces are LGBTQ which could explain why they like the gender blurring looks of male idols so much. Idk about statistics but I saw a lot of people with LGBTQ in their profiles during my time as a Kpop fan. Literally 60-70% Shawol accounts I used to follow on X was lesbian or Bisexual. As for Armies and 4th gen onwards stans they were mostly tweens and children.

Also, they look try hard whenever they do sexy concepts. I hate when male idols randomly flash their abs, stick their tongues out or dry hump mid performance because most of them don't know how to be effortlessly sexy and their attempts make them look desperate more than sexy.
personally i dont care if they are or arent attractive id rather they had talent to show for cause what else do we follow these groups? i dont get why it always has to be about how sexy an idol is or isnt or how many times they flash their abs at screaming and crying 15 yos? sometimes the things they do or act out is ott, could be avoided if they werent desperate for minors to wet themselves for the idols looks and they know it works on their younger fans thus thats why 90% of their fan bases are becoming more and more immature over time. its shame that kpops headed this way

someone can look good but be an average singer someone can look average but be a great singer and vice versa, i dont grt why kpop jas to alter so much abt the idols to make them seem more plastic and fck boi ish?

randomuser123

Established
i also think it does lead on the younger audiences bc if anyone my age is going to kpop its for the performances so anyone younger who lusts for an idol isnt there for the performances and atp it makes their performances seem like some perverted sexual act not all but a lot are heading that way sadly i dont expect them to remain pure and innocent all the time but sometimes i just want a good performance to admire for their talent if anything. also for the idols that encourage the delusional behaviour well its making of their own doing, but get some help.

randomuser123

Established
on another note boysplanet is surprising filled with varied talents really enjoyed this program. the only thing its lacking is age variation but thats such a common issue nowadays in kpop :/ theres like one older idol from pentagon whos only 2 years older than me, he mustve felt like a babysitter to the younger idols. all the ones i liked ended up being like 18-20 yos and the one i really enjoyed jay did not make final lineup so theres a surprise, even if they arent rigged its all still based on popularity and the appearance of an idol

Last edited:

randomuser123

Established
i also dont get why hui was questioned so much about why he went on a survival show? talent isnt restricted by age or experience yet kpop makes it seem like once they in their 30s thats it theyve aged out too much but then when a group debuts with only 20 smths whos going to be mature enough to handle leader positions or to be able to direct the group well enough to last longer than others?

randomuser123

Established
also the feminisation of male idols as well isnt always the most attractive but its the most required look for them to have yet if theres an idol with a more masculine look hes overly sexualised or if they get buffer over time its usually what they are most fangirled over

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
personally i dont care if they are or arent attractive id rather they had talent to show for cause what else do we follow these groups? i dont get why it always has to be about how sexy an idol is or isnt or how many times they flash their abs at screaming and crying 15 yos? sometimes the things they do or act out is ott, could be avoided if they werent desperate for minors to wet themselves for the idols looks and they know it works on their younger fans thus thats why 90% of their fan bases are becoming more and more immature over time. its shame that kpops headed this way

someone can look good but be an average singer someone can look average but be a great singer and vice versa, i dont grt why kpop jas to alter so much abt the idols to make them seem more plastic and fck boi ish?
Pop music has always been like this. Kpop just takes elements from western music industry and takes them to an extreme level. Pop music has always been a visual medium with music videos and performing becoming a huge thing after Thriller. To make music videos work you had to either have to be very creative or talented like MJ, or be conventionally pretty like Madonna because no one would be interested in looking at an average person in average clothes singing in their MVs and sex sells more than actual talent. That's also why pop music in the west is dominated by women now because its harder to sexualize and objectify men and women are also naturally more inclined towards fashion too. Men have to be feminized if they want to succeed in pop music because of the way the genre operates. However, because pop is so visual focused it also means artists have shorter careers because only young people are considered desirable. This happens in most countries where pop music is treated like a separate genre but this is not universal. Come to India or Pakistan and singers here are not expected to look like runaway models. Arijit Singh is the biggest singer in India rn with millions of followers on Spotify and with so many hits but he looks and dresses like a normal dude. He would be considered "ugly" by most people but he still sells out his concerts and people go insane over him just like any other artist in Kpop or western pop because the guy has a beautiful voice. One of the biggest female musician in Pakistan is Abida Parveen and she too is "ugly" and "fat" based on beauty standards for women but she is still considered a legend and the highest paid female musician in Pakistan rn. Most Japanese artists outside of Jpop artists are not conventionally pretty either. Its considered completely okay for singers to cover their faces in live concerts in Japan and many singers in Japan hide their faces because they want people to focus on their music not how they look and this doesn't stop them from having successful careers at all. Visuals, Dancing, Fashion, sex appeal these things are not necessary for musicians at all. People will listen to good songs regardless of what the singer looks like but its the globalists elites who have corrupted music industry by making everything so sexualized. Its part of capitalism really because when you market someone as a musician only without the visuals you can use them to only sell CDs but when you market them with visuals you can sell clothing, cosmetics, Jewelry, merchandise, photocards, posters and many other things along with the CDs which makes more money.