Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
"XG’s “Woke Up”: When a K-pop Video is Actually Mind Control 101..."

XG’s video “Woke Up” is a viral phenomenon that garnered millions of views across all platforms. While fans praised the group’s “iconic” looks, nobody seems to be discussing the video’s actual meaning: K-pop stars being turned into mind-controlled slaves by a sick elite.

1718609774171.png

Published 2 weeks ago on May 31, 2024
By Vigilant Citizen

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Watched the MV for POM POM POM by WOOAH today, due to a fan requesting me to and I didn't really see any symbolisms except for this checkered pattern and antlers in the background of the vehicle. There could be something I missed though.

1718658571281.png

Also, is Minseo on a cross/rosary here? Or is it some kind of symbolic sacrificial table?

1718658717479.png

bellakim333

Rookie
This little girl hits all the high notes easily and is a piano prodigy who composes too. It's quite impressive compared to what most kpop groups are doing these days

Mambo999

Established
This new "global girl group" is actually Hybe’s attempt to venture into a non-KPop group...more of a diverse Pop genre... Bang Sihyuk is apparently feeling "boxed in" the KPop business...he now wants to "diversify..."
Well, Bang needs to study up on American Entertainment or other international systems because it's not exactly translating too well. We love authenticity here (Or the appearance of it), not sugar-coated content.

minnie82

Superstar
The devil's new trick is to recruit beautiful and innocent looking people and make them perform satanic rituals so the kids and teens watching these performers fall in Satan's trap and start thinking satanism is cool
I have a feeling they're like this since the Peek a boo era,plus Irene is in her 30's and she Didn't age a bit , she's a vampire ..

1719058032060.png

repeated patterns

tacos=light lunch+Jesus at the side. that’s not just blasphemy it’s literally flaunting the season and the times we are in before our faces since that’s the energy.
the spiritual affects the physical even if people don’t realize it but is taken and twisted and bended/inverted. everything is energy/frequency.
BCEAD90D-F611-4259-8633-F68ADEB0AEA1.jpeg
notice the star on her hat(crown/horns) it is symbolic to the star people. the ones coming back to mingle with humanity and deceive those who hated the truth. intergalactic union interplanetary union

day night inverted
good bad inverted
light darkness inverted
blessings vs curses but the world sees it as lucky vs no more lucky
it’s the same thing.

also umbrellas both for protection from judgment (fiery rain not literally) &portals. those who will have the wrath poured upon them will try to run away and protect themselves. but you can’t from YAH no matter where you hide He will see and find you no matter what in the span of seconds.
the umbrellas are also linked to the jellyfish symbolism

blue(darkness) and yellow(light) = green(underworld/venus/age of venus) is the same thing as black (night) and white(day)=grey(neutrality the twilight zone)

1719058865024.png
midnight sun/signal (trumpet/warning/cry/call) is the same symbolism. mixture of midnight and the sun that’s at its peak at noon. 12:00=00:00. there is more to the symbolism but i will keep it to this for now

Last edited: