Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
50,000 sign petition calling for Min Hee-jin's exit from HYBE

Ador CEO Min Hee-jin sheds tears during a press conference at the Korea Press Center in central Seoul, May 31. Joint Press Corps, Yonhap

Ador CEO Min Hee-jin sheds tears during a press conference at the Korea Press Center in central Seoul, May 31. Joint Press Corps, Yonhap

Journal atlas

Rookie
I know i sound crazy
But there are many people out there who think the same way i do
There are many theories
1. Some people think they are the fallen ones acting as humans using fallen angels technology
2. Others think they are the children of the fallen ones with human women (demigods). They never die cause their souls cant leave earth.
3. Reptillians (androgynous beings)
4.CIA agents doing their job (truman show)
many theories.
How come they all look like each other (hollyweird is a small place)
Why are they all related to each other via royal blood
Hollywood loves making vampire/werewolf/fallen angels movies
Why is that?
even crazier once you've done the research 1-4 is combined and it's basically all true

Journal atlas

Rookie
there's a theory that celebrities are just actors who have a script given to them by the elite to push certain agendas. they then later "kill" characters, from the world stage to traumatise and hurt the public. a few honourable mentions are, megyn kelly was nicole brown simpson. natalie la rose was aaliyah. lady gaga was amy whinehouse. i think the same could be true of kpop idols but i've never heard it be talked about. this may be the case with celebrities who are alive "playing" different characters. selena gomez is lucy hale and the list goes on.

they often won't look 100% the same because that would be too obvious but they'll make tweaks to certain features to throw you off.

this may also explain why there are so many look a likes in the entertainment industry, including kpop.

william shakespeare said "all the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts"

there's a family guy episode that exposes this:
there's a few channels on youtube that go deeper into this like concious x and divine sade but after you watch it like tv is impossible. It's hard when you like an artist then you notice the mannerisms and them repeating the same stories and you realize it's the same person. It's impossible to take any of this celeb stuff seriously two people dating are sometimes literally the same person and it's like a big joke to the insiders. They even make articles like they are so similar they are like the same person. But then you notice they are the same person. Big ick. I'd make a post about it but it's literally sickening how deep the lies go. One you see it you can't unsee it.

Journal atlas

Rookie
posted last year on bts thread

I came across this account
exposes who is playing who (wearing bodysuit/mask)
She thinks european royals play roles worldwide as politicans/celebs/royals.
She thinks that bts are Dutch royals in bodysuit/mask
Blackpink are played by the Denmark (danish) royals.

This for me is very weird but you know this earth is crazy.
  • "RM" (Rap Monster) the leader and founder of the group, is played by Crown Princess Catharina Amalia of the Netherlands
  • "JIN", officially the most handsome man in the world, is interpreted by Princess Alexia.
  • Eloise van Oranje-Nassau, the first grandchild of Queen Beatrix, plays "V" (like Van Oranje-Nassau)
  • Princess Ariana, the youngest daughter of the King of the Netherlands is "SUGA" (the one who denounces the stereotypes of masculinity)
  • "JIMIN" the principal dancer of the group is interpreted by the only boy of the team, the only boy among all the grandchildren of Queen BeaTriS.
  • "JUNGKOOK", singer, dancer, composer-performer is embodied by Zaria Orange-Nassau
  • "J HOPE" queen Maxima of Netherland. the last of the 7 "idols" as they baptized themselves. The adult of the group disguised as teenagers to supervise the 6 spoiled teenagers without scruple
I was thinking about this all night last night and with the heavy amount of energy this group gets and how bloodlines work. This actually kind of makes sense with some of the groups that get a heavy push from the industry. Too add to this Michael Jackson was very close with the british royal family and always wore royal attire onstage.
1718044542259.png
and was frequently used in political happenings much like bts is now
1718044675199.png and blackpink I suppose.
1718044717291.png
I don't believe this is as crazy as a theory as some want to believe.

A woman on youtube years ago, I kind of ignored her cause I was young and I found it insulting, said some black celebs were in blackface. But now that I'm older and see how much makeup and costumes can create a facade. It's plain as day now. A large amount of celebs are not who they appear to be.

The biggest clue for me is the parents, either they look nothing alike or they only have highly edited pictures. Most celebs at least have family photos of them with their parents that look natural, like with jb obviously he's sus cause he was a top celeb but he was always with his mom. People know his parents. With some top kpop people you will hardly see these parents ever talk about their children ever. Maybe if you're lucky they will post a pic. People don't find it weird cause to many foreigners they don't see these people as people just entertainment.

Though many would find it odd back in the day if a disney kid was top level famous but their parents hid their faces and never claimed their child. Some do but there's a lot of suspicious behavior with these people korea is intent on promoting as a normal person.

The masks and prosthetics are visible now because of high tech cameras but back in the day everything seemed seamless. It's so clear that a lot of ethnic celebs seem like they are wearing masks to some degree and with shapeshifting you can't trust anything because that is basically wave interfering technology. I'm glad more people are having an open mind. I think a lot of european royals moonlight as celebs, but I doubt it's just them. At this point it's hard to say cause some may be legit just aliens playing dress up at this point. The photo of bts you used seems normal until you look closely. They are also always involved in politics..which is super odd because why would kpop idols of all celebs who can't speak openly about anything be used for pushing america policy. That is the biggest red flag. Even if this theory isn't true per say it has a lot of truth in it. If everyone was more open and really looked at these situations clearly I'm sure we could figure more stuff out. Sadly with millions wasting their life engaging in fanwars loosing all their youthful energy defending fictional characters online whether concerning actual celebs or tv shows or movies. It's like nobody sees that the truth is in plain sight now. I can hardly see a celeb that doesn't appear to be in some type of disguise but they play it off like they need lots of makeup for whatever reason or they just have to wear wigs even if they have a full head of hair. It's so normalized people are used to never seeing a celeb barefaced without filters or fake hair. So it's very easy to trick people. I can tell the reporters find it hilarious cause they would be the only ones who really know what's going on. Most people have no clue. They may joke about it but I believe that's their subconscious trying to tell them something but they would never want to be 'weird'. There's lots of people that make jokes about celebs looking like robots or aliens but many aren't mentally ready to accept the reality.
1718046662487.png *jennie's mom

1718046971328.png * kai's mom
it's never fails that people with odd media circus' surrounding them usually have a sketchy family sitch i.e you'll hardly ever see a normal family photo.
He has more dating scandals than actual info about his family. The companies usually control everything. Nobody not even stalker fans know basic info about him or her that's not generic j-14 scripted nonsense, but they know all about their dating life though.
1718047216274.png
many people thought they did this to hide something, like start gossip or drama. But I don't think so. 25 days for a dating scandal is insane. All that attention, and energy and they ended it after less than a month. It shows there was something more going on. Dispatch is also gov owned so there's nothing that they do that isn't approved.

Even the evidence they used is odd. If you read the original post it had little to do with actual evidence and more to do with how much they had in common. Which has nothing to do with dating at all.

It featured their habits, nicknames and the fact that she had a dog with the same name as him. It sounds like what we do on here trying to make people see all the 'coincidences'. It was the oddest thing for a 25 day story. It feels like a media blitzkrieg and mainly to shroud the two of them in a layer of protection. Because now if you look up there names there will be thousands of posts about dating. Celebs are protected by fake relationships. It's a distraction.
1718047842288.png 1718047950743.png

Both of them will always have coincidences because their characters are both tied together and the media uses it to their advantage to spin stories and distract the public. For every mk ultra meltdown there's cute moments for shippers. They are both "ill" physically and have mental health issues. The u.s media could write about this but because kpop works with the u.s media they have to give them good stories to sell that will go viral in exchange of what they could write.
1718048217051.png

1718048571878.png *he's male so they call his panic attacks and fits him being "sensitive"

They both were emotional wrecks before, after and during the time of their dating scandal. But s#x sells and as long as people think someone is sleeping around no matter how many panic attacks, freak outs or odd behavior they see they will only think of dating and hookups. The worse their behavior is they will make them date all the time to distract people.

Also with blackpink I could see that because I feel like I looked into them before and a few of them seem very atypical for korean people. The plastic surgery is very heavy but I believe people mistake surgery for a miracle. Tons of Asian people wear makeup and get plastic surgery and they have for generations, but they never looked like that unless they were mixed. People think doctors are gods but they aren't. Surgery can't give an asian woman the body of a male olympic swimmer. That's the biggest sign to me that they could be in disguise. They also aren't close to any kpop celebs and yg kept them seperate from most of the other company, same with exo and a few other high profile groups, even people within their own company don't know anything about some of these people. I can tell even korean people don't really know too much about them. Especially if they were upperclass in a European country there's no real access to their actual upbringing only what these companies allow.

sike1309

Established
I was thinking about this all night last night and with the heavy amount of energy this group gets and how bloodlines work. This actually kind of makes sense with some of the groups that get a heavy push from the industry. Too add to this Michael Jackson was very close with the british royal family and always wore royal attire onstage.
View attachment 106259
View attachment 106261 and blackpink I suppose.
View attachment 106262

A woman on youtube years ago, I kind of ignored her cause I was young and I found it insulting, said some black celebs were in blackface. But now that I'm older and see how much makeup and costumes can create a facade. It's plain as day now. A large amount of celebs are not who they appear to be.

The biggest clue for me is the parents, either they look nothing alike or they only have highly edited pictures. Most celebs at least have family photos of them with their parents that look natural, like with jb obviously he's sus cause he was a top celeb but he was always with his mom. People know his parents. With some top kpop people you will hardly see these parents ever talk about their children ever. Maybe if you're lucky they will post a pic. People don't find it weird cause to many foreigners they don't see these people as people just entertainment.

Though many would find it odd back in the day if a disney kid was top level famous but their parents hid their faces and never claimed their child. Some do but there's a lot of suspicious behavior with these people korea is intent on promoting as a normal person.

The masks and prosthetics are visible now because of high tech cameras but back in the day everything seemed seamless. It's so clear that a lot of ethnic celebs seem like they are wearing masks to some degree and with shapeshifting you can't trust anything because that is basically wave interfering technology. I'm glad more people are having an open mind. I think a lot of european royals moonlight as celebs, but I doubt it's just them. At this point it's hard to say cause some may be legit just aliens playing dress up at this point. The photo of bts you used seems normal until you look closely. They are also always involved in politics..which is super odd because why would kpop idols of all celebs who can't speak openly about anything be used for pushing america policy. That is the biggest red flag. Even if this theory isn't true per say it has a lot of truth in it. If everyone was more open and really looked at these situations clearly I'm sure we could figure more stuff out. Sadly with millions wasting their life engaging in fanwars loosing all their youthful energy defending fictional characters online whether concerning actual celebs or tv shows or movies. It's like nobody sees that the truth is in plain sight now. I can hardly see a celeb that doesn't appear to be in some type of disguise but they play it off like they need lots of makeup for whatever reason or they just have to wear wigs even if they have a full head of hair. It's so normalized people are used to never seeing a celeb barefaced without filters or fake hair. So it's very easy to trick people. I can tell the reporters find it hilarious cause they would be the only ones who really know what's going on. Most people have no clue. They may joke about it but I believe that's their subconscious trying to tell them something but they would never want to be 'weird'. There's lots of people that make jokes about celebs looking like robots or aliens but many aren't mentally ready to accept the reality.
View attachment 106263 *jennie's mom

View attachment 106264 * kai's mom
it's never fails that people with odd media circus' surrounding them usually have a sketchy family sitch i.e you'll hardly ever see a normal family photo.
He has more dating scandals than actual info about his family. The companies usually control everything. Nobody not even stalker fans know basic info about him or her that's not generic j-14 scripted nonsense, but they know all about their dating life though.
View attachment 106265
many people thought they did this to hide something, like start gossip or drama. But I don't think so. 25 days for a dating scandal is insane. All that attention, and energy and they ended it after less than a month. It shows there was something more going on. Dispatch is also gov owned so there's nothing that they do that isn't approved.

Even the evidence they used is odd. If you read the original post it had little to do with actual evidence and more to do with how much they had in common. Which has nothing to do with dating at all.

It featured their habits, nicknames and the fact that she had a dog with the same name as him. It sounds like what we do on here trying to make people see all the 'coincidences'. It was the oddest thing for a 25 day story. It feels like a media blitzkrieg and mainly to shroud the two of them in a layer of protection. Because now if you look up there names there will be thousands of posts about dating. Celebs are protected by fake relationships. It's a distraction.
View attachment 106267 View attachment 106268

Both of them will always have coincidences because their characters are both tied together and the media uses it to their advantage to spin stories and distract the public. For every mk ultra meltdown there's cute moments for shippers. They are both "ill" physically and have mental health issues. The u.s media could write about this but because kpop works with the u.s media they have to give them good stories to sell that will go viral in exchange of what they could write.
View attachment 106269

View attachment 106270 *he's male so they call his panic attacks and fits him being "sensitive"

They both were emotional wrecks before, after and during the time of their dating scandal. But s#x sells and as long as people think someone is sleeping around no matter how many panic attacks, freak outs or odd behavior they see they will only think of dating and hookups. The worse their behavior is they will make them date all the time to distract people.

Also with blackpink I could see that because I feel like I looked into them before and a few of them seem very atypical for korean people. The plastic surgery is very heavy but I believe people mistake surgery for a miracle. Tons of Asian people wear makeup and get plastic surgery and they have for generations, but they never looked like that unless they were mixed. People think doctors are gods but they aren't. Surgery can't give an asian woman the body of a male olympic swimmer. That's the biggest sign to me that they could be in disguise. They also aren't close to any kpop celebs and yg kept them seperate from most of the other company, same with exo and a few other high profile groups, even people within their own company don't know anything about some of these people. I can tell even korean people don't really know too much about them. Especially if they were upperclass in a European country there's no real access to their actual upbringing only what these companies allow.
That account said blackpink are the children of the danish royals playing roles
Rose is a boy
Jennie is boy
Jisoo is a girl
Lisa is a girl

Josephine and vincent are twins born 8 january
But yeah i dont know about this theory

Attachments

sike1309

Established
there's a few channels on youtube that go deeper into this like concious x and divine sade but after you watch it like tv is impossible. It's hard when you like an artist then you notice the mannerisms and them repeating the same stories and you realize it's the same person. It's impossible to take any of this celeb stuff seriously two people dating are sometimes literally the same person and it's like a big joke to the insiders. They even make articles like they are so similar they are like the same person. But then you notice they are the same person. Big ick. I'd make a post about it but it's literally sickening how deep the lies go. One you see it you can't unsee it.
btw concious x and divie sade are likely the same person
A lot of these accounts on socia media are there to misguide us with false or right information
World is a stage after all

Last edited:

sike1309

Established
A
View attachment 106259
View attachment 106262

View attachment 106265

View attachment 106269

View attachment 106270 *he's male so they call his panic attacks and fits him being "sensitive"

Like look at Melinda Gates (Bill Gates wife)
Kevin Kline in a drag
Most of these female celebs-royals-politicans are males in drags

sike1309

Established
View attachment 106259
View attachment 106262

View attachment 106265

View attachment 106269

Thats the thing in hollyweird when they go to rehab or go to relax
They dont. They get ready to play another role.
Plastic surgery is just an excuse so people will not see.
Kanye West new wife (Bianca) is Kim in a mask.
In one episode on keeping up with the kardashians. Kim puts on prosthetic.
Ateez video

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Koreas at War...

KPop Offensive vs "Poo Balloons" from North Korea...

Activists fly K-pop USB sticks into North Korea as ‘poo balloon’ row intensifies
Balloons filled with US dollars, K-pop and leaflets critical of Kim Jong-un have been sent over the border by a group of a North Korean defectors...
1718128865277.png

Justin McCurry in Tokyo
Thu 6 Jun 2024 04.54