Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

RecievingA

Veteran
Yes me too, i think Cube want make them the new Bp or something
Originally (g-idle) was modelled on 4minute. Which was Hyuna+her friends.

Soyeon was the main attraction after her appearances on Produce 101 And Unpretty rapstar. Some theorized she was being pushed as the replacement for Hyuna within CUBE.

tumblr_nzrtwtNs6v1v2r78mo1_400.gifmaxresdefault (8).jpg

Now though it seems like its moving more towards resembling the PussyCat Dolls

gidle.jpg
1458837455-gettyimages-73490500.jpg

Which might have explained Soojins departure from the group. Similar to that of the Pussycat dolls member.

kaya.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Originally (g-idle) was modelled on 4minute. Which was Hyuna+her friends.

Soyeon was the main attraction after her appearances on Produce 101 And Unpretty rapstar. Some theorized she was being pushed as the replacement for Hyuna within CUBE.

View attachment 101570View attachment 101571

Now though it seems like its moving more towards resembling the PussyCat Dolls

View attachment 101573
View attachment 101574

Which might have explained Soojins departure from the group. Similar to that of the Pussycat dolls member.

View attachment 101580
Yes i saw a video of that PD former member exposing that ,could be possible that Gidle doing the same

lilyofthevalleys

Established
View attachment 101403
receipt layers:
  • iu the product that is sold/passed around in the industry and you can see this in here “love” over the receipt
  • receipt=reset
  • to hold/ to contain=bird in a cage
  • to receive love=sex slavery/sex trafficking
more has been added: • AI “love” seduction/seductive spirits/masters of seduction etc. has been highlighted by YAH as being related to this along with the revelation i was given on manifestation of marine spirits /spirit husbands/wives thru the screen/smart hyper glasses (or whatever those thingd coming in the future will be called)

also there was this song “wife” by gidle that came out which is related to this
She's blonde too. Dying the hair blonde is an infamous way of saying they were reprogrammed.

The line,the secret of stay young ...mmmhm
Yeah i was quite shocked, why would anyone have to joke this way? I'm a fan of black humor, but i wouldn't ever think about this kind of joke! It's really weird. I would understand it more if it came from a vkei group, since many of them have a kind of "vampire" concept, but from w*ayv?! It just doesn't make any sense.

loginine

Veteran
the gender blurring and the adreno, they have it all :oops:
I think this means he knows about it. He’s never posted things like this before. Dark humor, idk. I think he is trying to hide in plain sight.

it’s weird for him to even bring this up. Like normal people don’t go around talking like this. Lots of symbolism.

I also noticed on the second picture he posed next to a book called “guilty” and there’s a skull below on the bookshelf.

Last edited:

lilyofthevalleys

Established
I had a vivid dream this morning where Dø from exø died. I went to Twitter and his name was trending with over 2 million tweets.

The news said it was a car accident but lots of people online said that it was another cause and they said it was a car accident to cover up because of some business deal he made. Could this be true?

minnie82

Superstar
I had a vivid dream this morning where Dø from exø died. I went to Twitter and his name was trending with over 2 million tweets.

The news said it was a car accident but lots of people online said that it was another cause and they said it was a car accident to cover up because of some business deal he made. Could this be true?
Yes that could be possible,he looks innocent,but everything is possible