Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sike1309

Established
If his mom was human and father was an angel it would make him nephelim, which would make him a giant. That has been stated in both the Bible and the book of Enoch. Highly doubt he's nephelim. He might not be reptilian, could be a fallen angel in disguise which makes more sense. I don't know all the different species, but I do think we all co-exist. Nothing is made up.
Herculus was a demigod his mom human his father was Zeus.
It was said they had differetn types of kids (half human-half animal etc).

arhur12

Star

Now, even the performance director of NJ calls out Hyb3 for plagiarism. Being an ex-Sh@wol and T@emin fan I am not fond of MHJ and her weird obsession with fetishizing younger idols. However, I believe Bang PD is the bigger evil in all this because MHJ is really just a high level employee compared to Bang who has connections with politicians, business men and elites in the music industry.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Now, even the performance director of NJ calls out Hyb3 for plagiarism. Being an ex-Sh@wol and T@emin fan I am not fond of MHJ and her weird obsession with fetishizing younger idols. However, I believe Bang PD is the bigger evil in all this because MHJ is really just a high level employee compared to Bang who has connections with politicians, business men and elites in the music industry.
Certainly, no one among them is innocent...even NJ's parents' may be complicit... Let them flash their "dirty laundry" in public for all to see...all their hidden filth...the stinking smell of which has been lingering for a long time...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Are AI Idols The Future of KPop?

1715695229820.png

Digital idols are becoming more and more prevalent in modern K-pop. Image: SUPERKIND Official Twitter/X.

aespa

Promo picture from ‘Next Level’ era showing the aes with aespa. Image: SMTOWN.

MAVE:

The four MAVE: members act to blend AI technologies with the style and sound of K-pop. Image: Metaverse Entertainment.

PLAVE

PLAVE take ‘backstage’ photos at music broadcasts, just as other idol groups do. Image: PLAVE Official Twitter/X.

SUPERKIND

Two of the seven SUPERKIND members are digitally created for K-pop. Image: DEEPSTUDIO via Helix Publicity.