Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

RecievingA

Veteran
I am really sorry for off topic but I'm really curious about ur thoughts on neurolonk....
Although now it is for disabled person but if normal people gets they gets tooo lazy even to type...and Idk I have a feeling that they can hack our brain easily...what if chip bursts, hack...we are living in fast world where everything is going on too fast.. whether science or wars
The mark of the beast. On the head or hand. It's really as simple as that.

minnie82

Superstar
i notice that many idols doing travel vlogs in these latest times , here's the one from Irene from Rv :

Choa (Aoa former member ) , went in the Usa there :

Beautiful

Star
i notice that many idols doing travel vlogs in these latest times , here's the one from Irene from Rv :

Jisoup also did right..... actually many idols are preparing to open yt channel bcz if they fame gets fade away atleast they can get revenue from yt.

I also heard normal people in Korea also wants to open yt bcz of no job

minnie82

Superstar
Jisoup also did right..... actually many idols are preparing to open yt channel bcz if they fame gets fade away atleast they can get revenue from yt.

I also heard normal people in Korea also wants to open yt bcz of no job
You mean Jisoo?Solar from Mamamoo also have a yt channel..And Yoona and Seohyun from GG too..yes they need to be relevant i think ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
I am really sorry for off topic but I'm really curious about ur thoughts on neurolonk....
Although now it is for disabled person but if normal people gets they gets tooo lazy even to type...and Idk I have a feeling that they can hack our brain easily...what if chip bursts, hack...we are living in fast world where everything is going on too fast.. whether science or wars
You mean Elon Musk's Neuralink...?

lilyofthevalleys

Established

I wonder if this is an effort from their companies to get them more exposure or is this a way to supplement income? We know they make little to no money from those terrible contracts they're under.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
And about lïså and the French think this is better suited for the Trans thread but I will say this here.

lïså is a ladyboy getting closer to 30. At 30 the body goes through another "puberty" and the true gender starts to come out. lïså is fighting against the clock to find a wealthy suitor before the "girlish looks" fade away.

there is a new crop of much younger replacements for lïså and music career she had is pretty much gone now. She is not needed anymore. N÷w jeans the like have taken the spot.

J÷nnie has been able to form a company because at the end of the day she is Korean and will be embraced by her people. lïså is a foreigner and will not get the same kind of support. If the Frenchman doesn't marry her I bet lïså will be swinging on poles in America in no time looking for the next comeup.

minnie82

Superstar
I wonder if this is an effort from their companies to get them more exposure or is this a way to supplement income? We know they make little to no money from those terrible contracts they're under.
I notice that in the Irene one that was written free travel in the title,it means that Sm paid the travel or something ?no i think it was an income for the company

arhur12

Star
I am not following Shinee since Key's McDonald's endorsement bcz of personal reasons but apparently something is going on B/W SM and Taemin rn. He basically confirmed on bbl to his fans that SM is trying to block opportunities from him. I don't have his bubble but from the cryptic messages Shawols have been posting on X it seems like he said something like "I will show you great performances and prove the people who told me you are not good wrong" so it seems like someone in SM has really been pushing him and this probably has been going on since 2020.

I don't follow Kpop groups anymore but this is sad. SM is the worst company. Why are they trying to block their own artists? Their artists tend to be better than other company artists too. Feels like the company is a jail for its employees. Good thing Exo members are all trying to get out but it seems like Taemin won't be able to get out because the other members of Shinee are happy being bootlickers of SM.

minnie82

Superstar
I am not following Shinee since Key's McDonald's endorsement bcz of personal reasons but apparently something is going on B/W SM and Taemin rn. He basically confirmed on bbl to his fans that SM is trying to block opportunities from him. I don't have his bubble but from the cryptic messages Shawols have been posting on X it seems like he said something like "I will show you great performances and prove the people who told me you are not good wrong" so it seems like someone in SM has really been pushing him and this probably has been going on since 2020.

I don't follow Kpop groups anymore but this is sad. SM is the worst company. Why are they trying to block their own artists? Their artists tend to be better than other company artists too. Feels like the company is a jail for its employees. Good thing Exo members are all trying to get out but it seems like Taemin won't be able to get out because the other members of Shinee are happy being bootlickers of SM.
i agree about Sm being the worst company, i still remember when a member of one of their chinese boy groups, was in a hospital because he was sick and some Sm staff members ,went there and he have to leave the hospital because his group have to perform, that was horrible .. i'm still shocked by that ,sorry for my english

Eldesande

Established
Western Marxism is about deconstructionism. Removing barriers. Theres no longer male and female, theres no longer homosexuality, theres no longer p***philia, incest, or bestiality.

Surely you've heard the term from leftists.

View attachment 100367

If you were a philosopher you could just as easily interpret that as Satanism. Since now there are no rules. There is no moral framework.
Aren't "christians" imposing bans on abortion with no exceptions for r*pe and incest? These misguided "christians" are part of the problem.