Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
Guys please pray for us. A hurricane is moving towards my country. It won't hit us directly but it will come quite close to my city. I have never witnessed a Hurricane in my life and the news is making me feel anxious. Can anyone give advice on how to stay safe during cyclones/hurricanes?
Where do you live? I will pray for you

e-Enoch

Superstar
Guys please pray for us. A hurricane is moving towards my country. It won't hit us directly but it will come quite close to my city. I have never witnessed a Hurricane in my life and the news is making me feel anxious. Can anyone give advice on how to stay safe during cyclones/hurricanes?
Praying now...and will keep praying...

Hope this video helps in preparation and staying safe... Take care...

2thest4rs

Established
Mark 4:37-41

A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?” He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?” They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!”

Please have faith my friend. Everything will be okay.

OrinaCano

Established
i will pray for your loved one, i'll give you an hug
Sure beloved we all will Pray for your loved one and wish your loved one a speedy recovery.
I am keeping your loved one in my prayers. God Bless!
@ivyboss @arhur12

Thank you all so much for praying for my loved one, especially thank you so much for your lovely support and kind words. It really means a lot to me and I am so grateful for your prayers. Your kind words have really made the uncertain hours manageable and I feel so blessed right now knowing that you all are praying for my loved one. It really made my day. So Thank you very much to all of you for that and Thank you so much to the other members of the forum too for praying for my loved one. GOD Bless You all.

Also, Please remember my loved one in your prayers like this everyday. Thank you.

OrinaCano

Established
I am praying for you, your loved ones and for your country Dear.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Moonbin might have died due to adverse/fatal effects of the vaxx... If this was the case, it has very serious implications on the health of these artists in the KPop industry...it's been wreaking havoc among Hollywood celebrities...for example, Jamie Foxx is reported to be paralyzed & blind...
Speaking of Jamie Foxx...

sandonthebeach

Established
I don't know if this has been posted.

"Park Soo Ryun passed away from a fall on the stairs on her way home. She was 29 years old."
Seriously, 29 years old and she died because "she fell on the stairs"? There something sus there. Anyway, RIP.

cgcx

i kinda suspected Solar too, yes usually not all the member are trans , one or two could be bio girls ..
Yeah. I'm almost certain they both are. Solar definitely has large feet/hands, and an utterly male abdominal area, if you see how the obliques are structured. Solar and Hwa are both boys afaict. Very plausible, and looking at their facial structure alone is enough reason for the keen eye to suspect this. I wonder how many inverts there are in k-pop groups, are there anymore like them?