Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I don't know if this has been posted.

"Park Soo Ryun passed away from a fall on the stairs on her way home. She was 29 years old."
Seriously, 29 years old and she died because "she fell on the stairs"? There something sus there. Anyway, RIP.

"Sadly, Park Soo-ryun is not the first person involved with “Snowdrop” to pass away at such a young age. Early last year, Kim Mi-soo also died, at the same age of 29. The cause was never revealed, and her family requested people refrain from speculation or intruding upon their privacy."

Just... WTF?

South Korea is a strange place for sure when it comes to all these young celebrities dying all the time. In this case, we have a young lady who fell down the stairs... which literally could not be more vague. If she did die on the stairs, I'd say vaccine injury is a possibility since she was braindead by the time she reached hospital.

Or someone could have killed her, as for why, who knows. Kind of hard to die from "falling down the stairs" at that age. And why did Kim Mi-soo die at the same age last year, an actress from the same series?

e-Enoch

Superstar

"Sadly, Park Soo-ryun is not the first person involved with “Snowdrop” to pass away at such a young age. Early last year, Kim Mi-soo also died, at the same age of 29. The cause was never revealed, and her family requested people refrain from speculation or intruding upon their privacy."

Just... WTF?

South Korea is a strange place for sure when it comes to all these young celebrities dying all the time. In this case, we have a young lady who fell down the stairs... which literally could not be more vague. If she did die on the stairs, I'd say vaccine injury is a possibility since she was braindead by the time she reached hospital.

Or someone could have killed her, as for why, who knows. Kind of hard to die from "falling down the stairs" at that age. And why did Kim Mi-soo die at the same age last year, an actress from the same series?
Disn3y has been involved with arrests for multiple cases of p***philia and other crimes... As a western company, its reputation has become seriously tarnished especially in America...then it started to "focus" on Asian market, especially SK...sponsoring the biggest band, betees, first...

There are indications that the company is occultic/satanic and must've been involved with ritual sacrifices...

Looks like "29" is the "new 27..."

minnie82

Superstar
Yeah. I'm almost certain they both are. Solar definitely has large feet/hands, and an utterly male abdominal area, if you see how the obliques are structured. Solar and Hwa are both boys afaict. Very plausible, and looking at their facial structure alone is enough reason for the keen eye to suspect this. I wonder how many inverts there are in k-pop groups, are there anymore like them?
There are many suspects in my opinion..

ivyboss

Established
Hyb3 groups symbolism is getting more in your face recently. From this to +x+ having a whole album about being tempted by the devil. l3sser@f!m concept pics and trailers. n3wj3@ns etc. they're really trying for that western validation and pushing their groups with bt$ gone.
They are trying to drift the beeteeass fans away from them because disbanding them would lose them lots of money and power in the industry

minnie82

Superstar
I don't know if this has been posted.

"Park Soo Ryun passed away from a fall on the stairs on her way home. She was 29 years old."
Seriously, 29 years old and she died because "she fell on the stairs"? There something sus there. Anyway, RIP.
Maybe she broke her neck or she hit the head in the fall, depends on how she fall..

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hyb3 groups symbolism is getting more in your face recently. From this to +x+ having a whole album about being tempted by the devil. l3sser@f!m concept pics and trailers. n3wj3@ns etc. they're really trying for that western validation and pushing their groups with bt$ gone.
Indicative of desperation...Bang admitted that they're not making much revenue in recent months...looks like the "devil must be broke..."

Betees is still their biggest drawer...but even the crazy armees couldn't afford to buy merch during these 10th festa events...

minnie82

Superstar
this girl group is famous for their sexy concept, but this mv have some symbolisms :

00:04 a little frame of an eye

01:01ca looks she formed a triangle with her fingers(also shown in the thumbnail)

plus there's many flashing image with eyes in the video :

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Yeah. I'm almost certain they both are. Solar definitely has large feet/hands, and an utterly male abdominal area, if you see how the obliques are structured. Solar and Hwa are both boys afaict. Very plausible, and looking at their facial structure alone is enough reason for the keen eye to suspect this. I wonder how many inverts there are in k-pop groups, are there anymore like them?
There is alot.

There is alot.

Can't believe I didn't see that sub before, not sure how I'd miss that. Also, I just looked at Mamamoo's members again. It isn't just half the group like I initially speculated, I'm like 55% sure Moonbyul is biologically male, whereas for Wheein I have no idea. Either way, I'll take it straight to the appropriate sub; my bad.

Disn3y has been involved with arrests for multiple cases of p***philia and other crimes... As a western company, its reputation has become seriously tarnished especially in America...then it started to "focus" on Asian market, especially SK...sponsoring the biggest band, betees, first...

There are indications that the company is occultic/satanic and must've been involved with ritual sacrifices...

Looks like "29" is the "new 27..."
It's certainly plausible. It's really the only thing that makes sense at this point, and the deaths, and reporting of these sudden, and unexpected deaths, typically follow rather consistent, routine patterns, as you point out. Are there any South Korean Youtubers talking about these suspicious deaths?

e-Enoch

Superstar
It's certainly plausible. It's really the only thing that makes sense at this point, and the deaths, and reporting of these sudden, and unexpected deaths, typically follow rather consistent, routine patterns, as you point out. Are there any South Korean Youtubers talking about these suspicious deaths?
I'm yet to find any SK YTuber who would talk about these deaths as "suspicious..." Those keen with critical thinking must've something to say...

minnie82

Superstar
Can't believe I didn't see that sub before, not sure how I'd miss that. Also, I just looked at Mamamoo's members again. It isn't just half the group like I initially speculated, I'm like 55% sure Moonbyul is biologically male, whereas for Wheein I have no idea. Either way, I'll take it straight to the appropriate sub; my bad.
Maybe Moonbyul that she's the tomboy of the group, could be a bio girl, who knows

Maybe Moonbyul that she's the tomboy of the group, could be a bio girl, who knows
I respectfully disagree. Moonbyul actually moves, and looks quite masculine. Look at several pictures of the face, and examine the movement when they're just hanging out. There's a lot of faster, more explosive movements, as with male muscle fibers. I'm getting male vibes most of the time. Keep in mind a very close friend of mine assists doctors with inversion surgeries.

minnie82

Superstar
I respectfully disagree. Moonbyul actually moves, and looks quite masculine. Look at several pictures of the face, and examine the movement when they're just hanging out. There's a lot of faster, more explosive movements, as with male muscle fibers. I'm getting male vibes most of the time. Keep in mind a very close friend of mine assists doctors with inversion surgeries.
I wrote maybe.. That 's not sure she' s a bio girl, that's just my thoughts

arhur12

Star
So now these groups are even selling hair accessories to their fans. Loll. I used to sell women's accessories online and this feels wrong. So many small business owners will go out of business if these BG and GGs keep adding new items to their merch. They are trying to create a monopoly and monopolies are never good for business or the economic well-being of people.

minnie82

Superstar
So now these groups are even selling hair accessories to their fans. Loll. I used to sell women's accessories online and this feels wrong. So many small business owners will go out of business if these BG and GGs keep adding new items to their merch. They are trying to create a monopoly and monopolies are never good for business or the economic well-being of people.
right, they all did for the bling bling..

e-Enoch

Superstar
This KPop industry is definitely running out of revenues...

minnie82

Superstar
Facial AI has been able to guess sexuality 91% of the time through physiognomy. Which means it shows up physically, biologically. If she has a slightly masculine look and demeanor. You've probably got a lesbian.
OK didn 't know that