Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

i have a feeling that Garam watch them and said i'm glad they kicked me out from this sell out group
i don't really believe that. Because her parents decided to sell her to a company that will and did sexualize her so if they put her there, only they can put her out if they decide to, with the right amount of money and stage parents don't really care about none of that.
Secondly, she didn't do it while being a trainee why would she right after debut? I don't know the details obviously but it's not far fetched to say that she was a bully. I think that hybe knew her story and wanted to stirr controversy so their new group doesn't fall victim to the saturation of this ugly industry. Either that or everything was orchestrated. Now that their plan succeeded and this group's members became very popular they can promote their ugly lifestyle with ease.

JennieAlice

Rookie
So when exactly are we gonna ban #that specific user who keeps spamming all the threads with their psychotic nonsense? You guys know who I’m talking about

PrincessPunch

Veteran
That is a succubus or an incubus and you need to rebuke those demons, if you are watching things that could open the door for them you should stop. I don’t know if you are a Christian but you need to seek God to help you out
they're a troll don't respond

So when exactly are we gonna ban #that specific user who keeps spamming all the threads with their psychotic nonsense? You guys know who I’m talking about
just report

2thest4rs

Established
I felt like I'm being raped in my dreams and my body can't move.
This used to happen to me! God has revealed to me that there is a demon that enters the lives of young girls through generational curses and gives them perverse thoughts and dreams. Even though I am saved I got dreams of me being oppressed by a demon that tried to get me to masturbate. It's name is Lilith. If you are saved use your authority Christ gave you and command that demon to leave you alone. ONLY IF YOU ARE SAVED. It can be dangerous if you talk to demons and are not saved. I don't talk to them I just command them, anyways... Please consider repenting and giving your life to Jesus. You can only fight spiritual wars and win with Him.

I also recommend renouncing any family curses. Demons can also enter you through sinning and trauma. Also getting a spiritual covering helps a lot. Since doing all this myself the dreams have stopped for me. Let me know if you have any questions, I hope this helps.

loginine

Veteran
Well everyone’s different, I’m tall for my age but genes also play the part ..and sleep
But then also when you said filler lips did you mean no way 15 yr could have full lips w/o fillers?
I know many of them have surgery on their bodies. Men grow very tall and because of puberty they become strong and tall. I don’t know if they give them growth medicine. There are a lot of tall men everywhere.

loginine

Veteran
Jennie at the Met Gala wears a white and black dress ,she also wears a collar , only elite people went to that event :

Yeah. If you go there, you have to be part of the élîtês and you do the rïtûáls with them. She probably has no idea or under emkay.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The 2023 MET Gala: A Ridiculous Parade of Industry Slaves"

Oceanic

Veteran
Rose was there last year too

I believe she was drinking heavily that day. She looks very wasted in that picture and notice how abysmally dark her eyes look. She legit looks like whatever demonic entities reside in her manifested in this picture. That's a soul that's been tormented and has tormented others to get to this position.