Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Well don't forget that in Canada doctors are encouraging people with relatively treatable conditions to get assisted suicide - payed for my their generous government.

This is coming to the US, and other developed countries, too, if it ain't there already. Ultimately, as we hopefully know by now, everything comes down to depopulation. Toxic feminism, MGTOW, LGBTQ+(sterilization essentially), MANDATORY vaccines, abortion... you name it, they all lead to less humans.
I agree. They are using a combination of psychological and physical warfare to force sterilization.

loginine

Veteran
so it was revealed Seventeen recently broke a record and sold 4 million albums in a week
the thing is.....most fans are throwing away the albums in the trash

[enter-talk] SEVENTEEN'S FANS THROWING THOUSANDS OF ALBUMS

so they just buy the albums to break records. then they throw it away......kpop fans have such a weird mentality
I thought they buy the albums for the fan signs and the photo cards then throw them away. I thought they were trying to be eco friendly.

Beautiful

Star
i posted a while back a video i saw about this family and how they were giving their youngest son (who is 6) growth injection hormones in order to grow taller because of korea's obsession with height
now their oldest is allegedly training under hyb3. i repeat parents who allow their children to become idols and throw them into that industry do not love their children. it baffles me.
Hype is really doing illegal stuff. Especially to makneas, nj maknea was rumoured to take growth hormone no way 15 yrs girl would have those filler lips. t*x*t there Literally tallest in whole k-pop that other idols look liliput beside them. Recently in a show they were placed so corner so that other idols can appear.
Main enphyn Niki bro really grew crossing other members of their group. Even his group members also comment on his height saying he is not looking like maknea. Not to mention they all look literally depressed.
No way 15 yrs height would be that long normally height increases 15-19 it increases slowly and steadily.

Beautiful

Star
so it was revealed Seventeen recently broke a record and sold 4 million albums in a week
the thing is.....most fans are throwing away the albums in the trash

[enter-talk] SEVENTEEN'S FANS THROWING THOUSANDS OF ALBUMS

so they just buy the albums to break records. then they throw it away......kpop fans have such a weird mentality
Yeah I saw this. They are collecting photos and throwing albums. Heard that someone complained about it

wonderer

Rookie
Guys why do I always have a sex dream where everything feels so real like I'm actually having sexual feelings and actions?

gettingedu

Established
Hype is really doing illegal stuff. Especially to makneas, nj maknea was rumoured to take growth hormone no way 15 yrs girl would have those filler lips. t*x*t there Literally tallest in whole k-pop that other idols look liliput beside them. Recently in a show they were placed so corner so that other idols can appear.
Main enphyn Niki bro really grew crossing other members of their group. Even his group members also comment on his height saying he is not looking like maknea. Not to mention they all look literally depressed.
No way 15 yrs height would be that long normally height increases 15-19 it increases slowly and steadily.
Well everyone’s different, I’m tall for my age but genes also play the part ..and sleep
But then also when you said filler lips did you mean no way 15 yr could have full lips w/o fillers?

e-Enoch

Superstar
What do you think I should do to stop these types of dreams?
PRAY...Ask Jesus Christ to come into your life...as you wholeheartedly confess your sins to Him and ask for His forgiveness...He knows you and loves you...He died to save you...and wants to give you eternal life in Heaven... He wants to give you a life that is full and meaningful...

Praying is simply talking honestly, sincerely with God...expressing your heart and mind to Him...telling Him everything...come as you are...He is never shocked...Ask for His help in everything you need...He loved us even while we were yet sinners...

READ THE BIBLE...Begin with the Gospel according to JOHN...(New Testament).

SURRENDER your life to Christ...by allowing Him to be the center of your life...

Get rid of those demonic attacks in your dreams by rebuking and commanding these evil spirits to depart from you In The Name of Jesus. Remember, there is Power in The Name of Jesus...

Volkihari

Established
Good catch. I'm going to make a bunch of videos on this and put it on every platform I can. If I put it on a free speech platform like Rumble it shouldn't be taken down.

Also fwiw, this comeback is rather terrible with forgettable tracks. Serves these witches right if you ask me. And the album cover is ugly as shit.. a brown burning page... Doesn't exactly display pretty on a girl's shelf.
It's a downgrade definitely. Their worst title track and in general the album has a lack of cohesiveness and sounds generic. Lazy uninspired satanic mess.

Volkihari

Established
The last will be first and the first will be last, as Jesus said. This is why I always follow the Bible verses about "guarding your heart" and I've dropped many groups just for taking God's name in vain or doing something I don't agree with. It is surprising the influence that music actually has on our brains and how even the slightest words can actually break into our minds and tempt us to rebel against God's Holy Spirit. I'm praying for you guys daily and I know you will properly guard your hearts. I always use my favorite verse of scripture Philippians 4:8 when looking at a new group/song. If it contradicts that verse in any way, I never look at the group again. I also have many friends who dropped K-Pop completely just because of how empty it feels now. I'm tempted to drop out of it myself after seeing what happened at a fanmeet to my ult bias Miu. She is from Japan and this photo looks like they treated her like she was just a product that was shipped to Korea from there. Everyone teased her like "Awww what a cute puppy!" She's 21 years old so that's very creepy to me and that's one of the things that bothers me is how kpop artists are pampered and babied like merchandise at a store. It just shows the reality of their lives because that's how the company and many fans see them.
Thank you for sharing and praying for us, I appreciate that God bless you :) All of us need to be careful and discerning and to not blindly trust entertainment because everything has an effect and we can't be lukewarm. I also agree with you I hate when God's name is used in vain or when there's any blasphemy, I avoid it all and always say blessed be His name when I hear His name being used in vain and I couldn't avoid it.