Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

SK2 is getting bigger and bigger second triple million seller behind BT5, first dome concert ever soon etc. Theyre still far from BT5 popularity but I doubt any group will reach their height ever, as BT5's shadow will always hover over new groups trying to take their place thanks to @rmys/medias. Plus, some people are predicting SK2 scandal soon. We'll see what happens.
ik kpop acts have so much popularity but how am I supposed to take some numbers seriously when they have many fans who bulk buy like it's their last day

e-Enoch

Superstar
Award-winning actor Yoo Ah-in, positive for illegal drug use... I wonder about any new KPop star who might also be using illegal drugs...coloring their hair on a regular basis has been a trick to hide it...

minnie82

Superstar
Award-winning actor Yoo Ah-in, positive for illegal drug use... I wonder about any new KPop star who might also be using illegal drugs...coloring their hair on a regular basis has been a trick to hide it...

i think there are many ..

randomcitizen

Veteran
Does anyone else find New Jeans sudden rise to popularity and fame along with luxury brand deals in just a short amount of time suspicious? Hanni is apparently now Gucci's global brand ambassador.

Does anyone else find New Jeans sudden rise to popularity and fame along with luxury brand deals in just a short amount of time suspicious? Hanni is apparently now Gucci's global brand ambassador.
it's been weird since the moment this group debuted. I'd like to say that coming from a very big company plays a big role which def does but a lot of their groups aren't nearly as popular. So it's selective promoting? The fact that hybe always have minors in their groups but the one with youngest ones became too popular

randomcitizen

Veteran
it's been weird since the moment this group debuted. I'd like to say that coming from a very big company plays a big role which def does but a lot of their groups aren't nearly as popular. So it's selective promoting? The fact that hybe always have minors in their groups but the one with youngest ones became too popular
Hanni is actually one of the oldest members (I think she's 18 or 19) but it's clear as day they're using her for pedobait with the way they gave her plastic surgery to have that look and dressing her up in grown womens clothing with childish makeup

Beautiful

Star
What does the elevator signify? She looks like a child dressed in grown womens clothing and I pretty sure there was a sick intention behind that. The makeup plays up to it too because it doesn't match with the outfit at all.
Idk clearly but in btes thread some discussed it is related to p***phile or drugs. In butter i think they dance in elevator with sick lights specially v . And read somewhere that it also represents going underground to do dirty stuff. And the show she attended she is only one to take pics in front of elevator i did not see any other celebs, maybe not a coincidence
And she sat beside him in event

Last edited:
Hanni is actually one of the oldest members (I think she's 18 or 19) but it's clear as day they're using her for pedobait with the way they gave her plastic surgery to have that look and dressing her up in grown womens clothing with childish makeup
even though 18 years old is still fairly young, I was also talking about the 08 liner, and the other minors. This said, none of them look older than 18 and whoever is marketing them knows it and is willingly using them to pd3obait

Beautiful

Star

e-Enoch

Superstar
It's not like the professor "predicted" the BTS success...(I'm not "impressed" at all)...he was part of the globalists' agenda...and "knew" BTS was a "planned phenomenon..."