Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

The SK2 guy who is subject to panic attacks went backstage for a good hour at today's concert then came back saying he cried because he was overwhelmed with the love and energy of the fans lol.
Kudos to him for not letting go even though he's getting panic attacks every 2 business days I guess? Anywyas, I really wonder if it's panic attacks or something else, if it's something else what happens and what triggers it? The songs?

KdKzXuk

Established
Kudos to him for not letting go even though he's getting panic attacks every 2 business days I guess? Anywyas, I really wonder if it's panic attacks or something else, if it's something else what happens and what triggers it? The songs?
If I'm not wrong it had been a whole year since he didnt have a (made public) panic attack because he was on meds or something. But it's obvious he didnt start crying because he was overwhelmed by the "love of fans" lol he had a panic attack but pretended like it wasnt. like they've been doing this same concert just a few days ago in another country and it was the same energy or whatever hes talking about lol

Last edited:

ivyboss

Established
i hope they didn't silenced him for good for doing that
I don’t think they will, i mean afterall that man was witnessing all of this and just now he’s coming out to”expose” everything as if he didn’t know LSM was evading taxes through other businesses, he was literally on a wanted list by interpol. He is/was playing all along.

If I'm not wrong it had been a whole year since he didnt have a (made public) panic attack because he was on meds or something. But it's obvious he didnt start crying because he was overwhelmed by the "love of fans" lol he had a panic attack but pretended like it wasnt. like they've been doing this same concert just a few days ago in another country and it was the same energy or whatever hes talking about lol
I just wonder how fans eat this excuse up like you're looking at a human not a living fanfiction wake up. At most he'd be crying on stage like they usually do and not go backstage for an hour. If he wants to hide the reason so be it, but going for the excuse "i did it because of/for fans" is so expired but well it works for them lol

e-Enoch

Superstar
because if you look on her social media bios, she said she is an actress, meaning she is a real woman. Everybody else in Bollywood is all transgender when they use the word actor on their bios. "Actor" shouldnt be used for women at all, its plain creepy as fuck and I hate that Hollywood and Bollywood loves to defeminise women. Women should be able to embrace their femininity no matter what. Fuck those evil non-binary clowns for doing that to them!!!
The word "actor" can be used regardless of gender.

e-Enoch

Superstar
yeah look at this

View attachment 84671

He is literally telling you the truth of who he really is, and people wouldnt see this at all on his bio. Queen Latifah is not no freaking "queen" of all sorts, he's a king. Many other famous "actresses" in Hollywood also put actor on their social media bios all the time, even the ones in Bollywood has done this a lot too. Juhi chawla is the only real woman in bollywood while everybody else are transgender.
Queen Latifah is biologically female. She is an actor, a term used regardless of gender...

e-Enoch

Superstar
What the hell, dude. You really believe anything the evil devils in Hollyweird had to say. I remember Chinese Black 1974 did a video about him before. Can't find it anywhere. But Mag Bitter Truth made a interesting video about him too.
Lol. Calm down...you seem to be so mad at Queen Latif...anyways, here's a nice duet she had with Rod Stewart...:)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Regardless of gender, my ass. The real term should be "acting performer" instead where the women are the actresses and the men are the actors. Stop erasing femininity!!!!!!!!!
Here's a thread on gender issues...you might want to check this out...also so as not to derail this KPop Satanic/Illuminati thread...

Vision

Veteran
Quick theory, with HYBE and SM potential merger going on, K-Pop has essentially peaked with the general public over the last couple of years. It'll still be relevant and a more consistent niche globally but not say big as BTS. K-Pop is not going anywhere soon but I doubt it'll get further global traction.

One thing I didn't realise, a lot of Army are only interested in BTS and not K-pop in general.

I have noticed some popular groups are using less symbolism or satanic vibes and focusing on what they're good at, bold colours with synchronised choreography, which is always a good sign!

As always trends come and go, another genre or group (not Korean) could be the next thing and the parasites will make sure they promote whatever is on the agenda to the youth to maintain their success.

KdKzXuk

Established
Quick theory, with HYBE and SM potential merger going on, K-Pop has essentially peaked with the general public over the last couple of years. It'll still be relevant and a more consistent niche globally but not say big as BTS. K-Pop is not going anywhere soon but I doubt it'll get further global traction.

One thing I didn't realise, a lot of Army are only interested in BTS and not K-pop in general.

I have noticed some popular groups are using less symbolism or satanic vibes and focusing on what they're good at, bold colours with synchronised choreography, which is always a good sign!

As always trends come and go, another genre or group (not Korean) could be the next thing and the parasites will make sure they promote whatever is on the agenda to the youth to maintain their success.
SK2 is getting bigger and bigger second triple million seller behind BT5, first dome concert ever soon etc. Theyre still far from BT5 popularity but I doubt any group will reach their height ever, as BT5's shadow will always hover over new groups trying to take their place thanks to @rmys/medias. Plus, some people are predicting SK2 scandal soon. We'll see what happens.