Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

KdKzXuk

Established
Award-winning actor Yoo Ah-in, positive for illegal drug use... I wonder about any new KPop star who might also be using illegal drugs...coloring their hair on a regular basis has been a trick to hide it...

I think most of 4th gen does drugs

btach

Veteran
When Jonghun isn't being used to promote SHINee, he is being used to gather sympathy

SM entertainment CEO playing Jonghyun's END OF DAY.

Expression of guilt? Why this song after they have bene trying to erase him?

Jonghyun's death was a ritual murder? only time will tell.

Meaning, expect more Minho, Taemin, Key. Onew "end of day" content.

They have an album in MAY.

1677358848452.png

It's giving emotional disturbance

1677359358812.png

Last edited:

lilyofthevalleys

Established
When Jonghun isn't being used to promote SHINee, he is being used to gather sympathy

SM entertainment CEO playing Jonghyun's END OF DAY.

Expression of guilt? Why this song after they have bene trying to erase him?

Jonghyun's death was a ritual murder? only time will tell.

Meaning, expect more Minho, Taemin, Key. Onew "end of day" content.

They have an album in MAY.

View attachment 84850

It's giving emotional disturbance

View attachment 84851
This is really scary. He is saying it is end of day for the evil doers? He asked søøman to pray with him earlier. I find it interesting he pick a jönghýun song for this. What other songs has he worked on?

"You are already dead. You're already dead" gave me chills.

Essem is falling apart and I hope we get some answers we have asked for previously. Chris seems to show real remorse for all the evil he had a hand in.

Beautiful

Star
By the way what happening with earthquakes now Japan got earthquake and some are pretending in next 15 days india or Pakistan will receive one

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Award-winning actor Yoo Ah-in, positive for illegal drug use... I wonder about any new KPop star who might also be using illegal drugs...coloring their hair on a regular basis has been a trick to hide it...

Humiliation ritual so he can level up or is this the way to get rid of him? Korean entertainers rarely can return to their careers after drug scandals.

The video is full of symbols and the lyrics couldn’t be any clearer. They are embodying lucifer and the fallen angels.

“My unbridled instincts earned the wrath of the gods
It can’t be quelled
My desire, It’s so raw
Why dares to say no?
Everything

Shall become mine
Fallen angel
Is my name
I turned my back on Paradise
Only now am I free”
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/roar-roar.html-6

It‘s crazy how demonic this is actually. They start out in heaven/in the clouds and then they drop down to earth. I’m not sure what the shoe means exactly but I thought of how in the book of Enoch or Jubilees, one angel wanted the others angels to be wicked with him, and made them all take an oath/agreement of sorts. In the Bible, in the book of Ruth, an agreement was made by taking off a shoe, see quote:

“Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour: and this was a testimony in Israel. Therefore the kinsman said unto Boaz, Buy it for thee. So he drew off his shoe” (Ruth 4:7–8).

Perhaps in the shoe scene, they are all pledging to be evil. Or maybe it symbolizes a soul? Like the sole of a shoe?

Theres a weird tech/surveillance aspect to the video too. Then Juhakny30n falls down a manhole and the symbols go crazy. Theres a monster face like in that teextee video from some months back.

They purposefully look/dance like they’re possessed (especially at 1:33). They seem to be surrounded by death/tragedy.

I find the scenes where “faceless” people run towards members super unsettling. There are just many disturbing scenes. It’s sad

Not to mention the video has over 30 million views in just 6 days? Wh1sper has over 38 mil from 6 months ago. She’s the b0ss has 9.4 mil from 9 months ago, just to put things into perspective…

Last edited:
The video is full of symbols and the lyrics couldn’t be any clearer. They are embodying lucifer and the fallen angels.

“My unbridled instincts earned the wrath of the gods
It can’t be quelled
My desire, It’s so raw
Why dares to say no?
Everything

Shall become mine
Fallen angel
Is my name
I turned my back on Paradise
Only now am I free”
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/roar-roar.html-6

It‘s crazy how demonic this is actually. They start out in heaven/in the clouds and then they drop down to earth. I’m not sure what the shoe means exactly but I thought of how in the book of Enoch or Jubilees, one angel wanted the others angels to be wicked with him, and made them all take an oath/agreement of sorts. In the Bible, in the book of Ruth, an agreement was made by taking off a shoe, see quote:

“Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour: and this was a testimony in Israel. Therefore the kinsman said unto Boaz, Buy it for thee. So he drew off his shoe” (Ruth 4:7–8).

Perhaps in the shoe scene, they are all pledging to be evil. Or maybe it symbolizes a soul? Like the sole of a shoe?

Theres a weird tech/surveillance aspect to the video too. Then Juhakny30n falls down a manhole and the symbols go crazy. Theres a monster face like in that teextee video from some months back.

They purposefully look/dance like they’re possessed (especially at 1:33). They seem to be surrounded by death/tragedy.

I find the scenes where “faceless” people run towards members super unsettling. There are just many disturbing scenes. It’s sad

Not to mention the video has over 30 million views in just 6 days? Wh1sper has over 38 mil from 6 months ago. She’s the b0ss has 9.4 mil from 9 months ago, just to put things into perspective…
coming back of the fallen
the ancient gods (who let the dogs out is also a signal for their return and the word dogs in general) the ancient serpents

possessing of the people who have made their vessels available and open infester with cracks do the enemy will have no problem entering in and fully operating thru them.
i noticed the cutting of the screen which is ripping off of the dimensions thus they collided into one.
the word mattress is layered as well and also signals the word “matter” right after the splits /rips appearing on the screen = material and spiritual world colliding 55A001E8-F726-49B5-BFC2-DF3AE8643E8B.jpeg

imagine all those fans they have singing the lyrics unknowingly that they are making oaths and pronouncing death and curses unto their lives…

when i read the lyrics i couldn’t believe how even more blatant they have gotten i have been speaking about all of this warning over and over again and now i’m seeing it BEING PRESENTED OPENLY AND PRAISED BY THE FANS!?

the shoe actually has layered meaning i’d recommend you look up the etymology of the word “sneaker”
the word "sneak" comes from the Old English word "snican. "The Old English word "snican" also gave us "snake."
At first, the word meant "to desire, reach for" and evolved into "to creep or crawl."

notice how we also have the word desire mentioned in the lyrics this goes on with the symbolism.

i’d also like to point out the black and red symbolism:
  • lilith = dark feminine = mother of darkness = increasing of the spirit of jezebel.
  • delta assassin comm
  • red (mars=mar=marine kingdom/spirits) agenda = hybrids (reason for the vampire teeth and the other not human features). in chinese mythology they equal vampires to zombies also that is why we see them closely related in “concepts” and appearing side by side
  • red ruby=bury mass death (u will see this one increase greatly it has begun)

Anyone knows what emrald green represents
emerald layers:
  • wizard of oz programming the emerald city
  • emerald connected to the antichrist alters. in the occult green is the most sacred & highest color related to satan. evergreen, emerald etc.
  • altering/ distorting of the mind/psyche thru drugs/frequencies etc.
  • jewel programming = drug programming
  • fairies/nymphs/water nymphs
  • emerald (the magician from Oz = lucifer (the ‘jewel in the serpent’s head’ is said to be green like the emerald. during the battle with Michael an emerald became dislodged from Lucifer’s crown and fell to Earth. This is based on Ezekiel’s description of the gems-especially the emerald-that adorned lucifer’s regalia in the Garden of Eden. the emerald jewel became the Philosopher’s Stone
  • the emerald had been recognized as the esteemed Stone of Venus the “fallen star” of lucifer.
  • emerald tablet of hermes
  • sacred to saturn (an origin in Sanskrit sanipriya, a dark precious stone (perhaps sapphire or emerald), literally "sacred to Saturn," from Sani "Saturn" + priyah "precious.)
  • the matrix
  • green = chaos
  • the green man = horned god = cernunnos = pan
  • the oz programming is hidden behind the petra rock (if you have noticed there have been petra signaling like in the performance w sam(samael=venom/poison) smiths featuring kim PETRA which is related to end time programming ragnarok which is purple rain programming that is why you see those two colors paired up together and are always shown in black magick like magnificent for example green and purple all signaling and comms. purple is the umbrella programming running the green programming (end of the world)
  • ancient serpents