Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Yes I agree. I just h0pe nothing does happen and that 10 don't end up in the 27 club. I just wish he could see the info we have in these forums.

Do you know which live that was when T3n told Loocas that? I do think they did punish W@yV because for a long time, they mentioned being bored and not having many schedules during that time.

I do remember the weird posts from his inst@gr@m account and I thought he had lost his mind.

I agree, he is very talented and can do everything well, so he could be another T@em!n. Thats why in my analysis I said I see so much of T@3m!n in him and he is like the new T@3m!n with his style of performance. I just hope nothing happens to him or anyone in that group.
His vlogs were bad too. He only had his cats and a cook to keep him company. Fans were obviously concerned, and he recently said that he's doing better. I don't believe it. Essem doesn't prioritize their artist's health.

I see a lot of Taem1n's influence too. They seemed close during Sup3rm era, but I don't believe anything idols say or do. That's their job to pretend to be gay, friends with the members, love the fans and act like helpless and adorable sex machines. It's to get the maximum amount of money from the fandom. They don't care about our mental health and the stress they cause with fake drama.

The video below has the moment he told on Loocas. At 4:15 is where it starts.

They did punish them. Each member is responsible for what happens, but the leader has the most responsibility. Essem was very invested in Loocas and he brought shame to his image, the members, company and the CEO. Whatever happened to Loocas, is probably so bad we won't ever know what happened. LSM wanted to get in the Chinese market. He finally was living his dream and Loocas messed it up.

Yes, they know what they are doing and they have been in this business for a long time but anything can happen in the entertainment industry. Then no matter how popular or less popular you are.
There's no celebrity the elites won't touch. They touched Elvis, Whitney Houston, Kurt Cobain, Jjong, Sulli, Hara, and many, many people, more than I can name. Celebrities are a way to maintain control of the popular culture. The moment one of them messes up, it's used to remind the others what will happen if they step out of line. The quickest way to get eliminated is to think you're too big to touch.

OrinaCano

Established
I like SHINe3 but Taem1n is the one I care about. I don't have animosity towards the others, and still cry thinking about jj.ong. SHINe3 has great music but I can't watch their older stuff. It's too painful, and I'm a new fan.
I understand your feelings Dear and I agree with you. I have no enmity with Taemin and other members. I am only upset by their behavior towards Jonghyun because he was the one who introduced me to Kpop and SHINee 5 years ago, even Minho as well and SHINee is my first Kpop band. That's why he is my more favorite. SHINee is still my favorite band and I love them. Besides that, I still love their music but not like before.

I agree that in the military service, especially in the South Korean military service, junior soldiers are heavily tortured by their superiors and there is no limit of it. They are also sexually abused and they are put in a situation where they can't do anything for themselves and because of that they have a mental breakdown, which is bad and mental breakdown is not good. Besides, the South Korean military service is worse. But in Taemin's case, I don't think his mental breakdown is genuine, but I could be wrong too. I hope he is alright.
I think his was genuine. Something was obviously wrong with him when he did the interview. His hands were busy and he blinks a lot when he's nervous. Taem1n's audition tape for essem was the same. He blinked 200 times because he was so scared. He's very private, and likely felt humiliation because we knew what he's going through. Jonghyun talked about his mental health, but Taemin's always smiled. As a kid, he said he never wanted to lose his smile. The time before he left, his smile was tight and his eyes lost their light.

I agree that South Korea is worse. There's no help for soldiers experiencing bullying. The bullying is a big part of their culture from school life on. We have a similar problem in my country, but no one wants to deal with it. I think it's why their society goes nuts when idols or celebrities are outed as bullies. Most people have been a victim of that.

I understand your feelings Dear and I agree with you. I have no enmity with Taemin and other members. I am only upset by their behavior towards Jonghyun because he was the one who introduced me to Kpop and SHINee 5 years ago, even Minho as well and SHINee is my first Kpop band. That's why he is my more favorite. SHINee is still my favorite band and I love them. Besides that, I still love their music but not like before.
Taehy4n got me into SHINe3. He's a fan of theirs. The group t×t is a SHINe3 clone. I understand, I don't have animosity towards the others either. Btees was my introduction to kpop. It was hard to replace them, because most groups don't have a similar concept or types of songs.

I dislike how they use him too. I've seen them do it with Taemin too, and it makes me upset. Jjong died and Taemin's hurting. How dare they use their pain for clout. There's nothing we can do, and others will deny it.

loginine

Veteran
His vlogs were bad too. He only had his cats and a cook to keep him company. Fans were obviously concerned, and he recently said that he's doing better. I don't believe it. Essem doesn't prioritize their artist's health.

I see a lot of Taem1n's influence too. They seemed close during Sup3rm era, but I don't believe anything idols say or do. That's their job to pretend to be gay, friends with the members, love the fans and act like helpless and adorable sex machines. It's to get the maximum amount of money from the fandom. They don't care about our mental health and the stress they cause with fake drama.

They did punish them. Each member is responsible for what happens, but the leader has the most responsibility. Essem was very invested in Loocas and he brought shame to his image, the members, company and the CEO. Whatever happened to Loocas, is probably so bad we won't ever know what happened. LSM wanted to get in the Chinese market. He finally was living his dream and Loocas messed it up.
Yeah, he really pissed off the el!t3s. I also think he might have not wanted to do certain r!tu@ls either because they proved that the original claims were fake.

That's their job to pretend to be gay, friends with the members, love the fans and act like helpless and adorable sex machines.
The way you said this perfectly sums up their job. I don't think many members of Enseetee like this. There are a few who hate the f@ns and the boyfr!end f@ntasy and I can't blame them.

Do you think Looc@s is dead or have to repay his debt? I've never seen him since he left. He posted on instagram, but we never see his face.

loginine

Veteran
I recently started listening to NCT Group's songs, their music is amazing and they are damn talented. They have now become my favorite group. But after reading the messages of all of you guys, now I am also worried about Ten. I wish and pray that nothing bad happens to him and any artists.
Yes, they are my favorites as well. I love all the members and I pray for them and that nothing happens to them. They are so talented and can sing and dance so well. They are also very funny and humble.

loginine

Veteran
SM entertainment really plays with numbers..they believe in these numbers so much.
I am thinking that they play with the numbers the most out of all companies. Hyb3 and JYP and other companies not so much. They seem to focus more on visual symbolism than numerology. They could also be using it, but I haven't really seen it used as of now.

I wonder do the members of EsEm know how to use numerology. I know that some of them do t@rot cards. Like I remember J@em!n and H@ech@n playing with them. They probably do sp3lls, but I don't know for sure.

loginine

Veteran
This is spot on because people have been saying tnext illuminati ritual is expected around June 2023. This is GENIUS. I need you to do a life analysis on me. Damn!!
I think is is creepy that these artists are programmed to believe they have to pay a price for their talent. Why can't the owners of their children pay the price? Why does it have to be their employees?
Thanks! I had a lot of time on my hands and I noticed similarities on certain videos. I thought I was crazy and just wanted to write it down because I can't really tell people about this in real life because they think I've lost my marbles.

Its really sad and unfortunate how they use and abuse their own artists in r!tu@ls for financial gain. The artist is forced into a dark place and once they wake up, they are in too deep.

The owners most likely already s@cr!fic3d their kids so they go after other peoples kids.

Do you know who s@id the next s@cr!f!ce is in June??? Thats not far away. I hope nobody gets k!ll3d, but I didnt hear about that one yet. I thought the !t@w0n incident was the r!tu@l for the year.

loginine

Veteran
Part 3
T@3m1n, T@3m1n, W@yV

T3n released a music video called paint me naked on 8/10/21
P@int me n@ked = 67
Bl00d S@cr!f!c3 = 67
T3n wears a tshirt with number 25 on it
Death = 25

E96EF35E-00C6-4CD5-AC2A-33A8ED7DCABD.jpeg

T3n Paint me naked video release is 8/10/21 + T@emin original military discharge is 11/27/22
8/10/21 - 11/27/22 = 67 weeks!!!

This is such a creepy coincidence.

Update: (This is probably not 100% official, but can be used hypothetically)
T@emin new discharge date: 3/2/23
T@emin birthday: 7/18/22
7/18/22 - 3/2/23 = 227 days
T3n real next birthday = 2/27/23

T@emin Criminal release date = 9/7/2020
9/7/2020 - 3/2/23 = 129 weeks
Birthday = 129

0FDA4AC8-5822-435C-A0BB-BB02A627C1C5.jpeg

Miracle = 34 (the wavy song that T3n is in)
W@yV Miracle = 132 (this ties back to part 1 post)

4D2C37E6-68FF-4CC9-8BA6-D2712CA06DFF.png

1AE208A9-46C2-4C46-BE2D-767C1078BA47.jpeg
F04027BE-9925-48D5-B38F-C3DCB7EDA8CA.png
Also, there is an intro to the video in Miracle where it looks like the 5 Chinese elements which are water, fire, wood, metal, and earth. It looks like the pentagram. They seem to be doing alchemy and pagan in that video shot. This incorporates the yin/yang concepts too.
You can read more about the that -> https://www.sacred-texts.com/cfu/choc/choc06.htm

Also, T@ey0ng released ghost music video on 6/2/22 and lonely on 3/15/22
3/15/22 - 6/2/22 = 79
Murder = 79

K3y concert called K3YL@ND = 10/22/22
Taemin shows up to the show with S00m@n. This event was also a planned appearance.
10/22/22 - 11/27/22 = 36
KEYLAND = 36
(10) + (22) + 2+2 = 36

He also said to fans during that show "I have missed you"
I have missed you = 67
Bl00d S@cr!f!c3 = 67
Sh!n33 Ta3m!n = 67

Part 1 -> https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-531200
Part 2 -> https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-531261

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran

Dang. T3n exposed him for real. He was dead serious too.

Yeah, he really pissed off the el!t3s. I also think he might have not wanted to do certain r!tu@ls either because they proved that the original claims were fake.

The way you said this perfectly sums up their job. I don't think many members of Enseetee like this. There are a few who hate the f@ns and the boyfr!end f@ntasy and I can't blame them.

Do you think Looc@s is dead or have to repay his debt? I've never seen him since he left. He posted on instagram, but we never see his face.
I worry that he's dead or forced to do services and rituals. It would take a lot to regain trust. The idols that had scandals years ago never got back to the same level of fame. And LSM dropped them as the favorite.

Loocas was exposed as LGBT, he started having sex young, and there's other stuff but I'm not sure it's true. I feel bad for him because it cost his career. Can you tell me which members hate the fans? I would hate the fantasy boyfriend crap. No they're not in love with someone who is so obsessed they don't bathe to camp out for two days at a concert. A female idol had to tell fans to bathe before the fanmeeting. I would feel humiliated.

btach

Veteran
I am not interested in SHINee at all anymore. I follow them but only to know their crap about Jonghyun because he is my favorite. And I hate it when they use Jonghyun to their benefits.
I feel you. The whole KPOP thing has been revealed for what it is. Taemin being close to LSM especially after Jjong is quite interesting. LSM keeps him close..even giving TAEMIN his most expensive ring. Anyway, it is their business and those who still follow them.

btach

Veteran
I worry that he's dead or forced to do services and rituals. It would take a lot to regain trust. The idols that had scandals years ago never got back to the same level of fame. And LSM dropped them as the favorite.

Loocas was exposed as LGBT, he started having sex young, and there's other stuff but I'm not sure it's true. I feel bad for him because it cost his career. Can you tell me which members hate the fans? I would hate the fantasy boyfriend crap. No they're not in love with someone who is so obsessed they don't bathe to camp out for two days at a concert. A female idol had to tell fans to bathe before the fanmeeting. I would feel humiliated.
There is a pastor. He was abused as a kid and it made him really angry. He battled with this abuse because he couldn't be with women due to the shame associated with his abuse. He said one day he was on a flight and asked God to release him from all the frustration and guilt associated with the abuse he suffered. God gave him freedom but he still struggled with his sexuality. It is a terrible thing when kids and teens are abused..it affects them really badly. The body memory stores it. Anyway I wish him healing and safety.

I feel you. The whole KPOP thing has been revealed for what it is. Taemin being close to LSM especially after Jjong is quite interesting. LSM keeps him close..even giving TAEMIN his most expensive ring. Anyway, it is their business and those who still follow them.
I worry about him near him too. He even moved him close to the building.

There is a pastor. He was abused as a kid and it made him really angry. He battled with this abuse because he couldn't be with women due to the shame associated with his abuse. He said one day he was on a flight and asked God to release him from all the frustration and guilt associated with the abuse he suffered. God gave him freedom but he still struggled with his sexuality. It is a terrible thing when kids and teens are abused..it affects them really badly. The body memory stores it. Anyway I wish him healing and safety.
The body holds trauma. There's a book about it called the body keeps the score. Trauma is held in the body abd mind until it's dealt with. We a have trauma, and it's the lens we see the world through, and how we see people and respond to them. I pray that he gets healing and can move past his pain.