Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

OrinaCano

Established
Well, no one knows his official discharge date rn. Everyone is saying March 2 2023 because this would have been his official discharge date if he had originally enlisted as a social service worker like B@ekhyun but SM has not confirmed anything till now. I personally think between his transfer from active duty to starting of his new job as social service worker there was a blank period where he was possibly in rehab/seeking medical help because it takes a while to recover from a mental breakdown. So, his discharge date should realistically be in April 2023 not March. I think you should wait till we get an official announcement about his D-day.
Well, it's not just me who is saying this about Taemin's military discharge date. This is being said everywhere since May and even a few days ago on some Taemin's fan pages it was said that the date of his military discharge is March 2, 2023. That's why I have not said anything without knowing. And of course, in a few days it will be clear when his official military discharge will take place.

Besides, sorry for not replying to your message because I too think that Taemin's mental breakdown is not genuine and I controlled myself a lot not to say that because I didn't want to cause any ruckus, so that's why I did not say anything. I am sorry.

loginine

Veteran
You are welcome Dear.

First of all your analysis is great. Well Done.

There is always a lot going on behind the scenes in the entertainment industry that is beyond our imagination, especially in SM agency and there is a reason behind their every move.

I always thought that such names for "NCT 127 Group and Ten" were not decided randomly, there is a reason behind it but now it is clear. Thank you.
Thanks. Yes. There’s so much happening that we don’t know. It’s crazy how everything is planned years in advance with it without the artist knowing. All we can do is pray for them.

loginine

Veteran
Well, it's not just me who is saying this about Taemin's military discharge date. This is being said everywhere since May and even a few days ago on some Taemin's fan pages it was said that the date of his military discharge is March 2, 2023. That's why I have not said anything without knowing. And of course, in a few days it will be clear when his official military discharge will take place.

Besides, sorry for not replying to your message because I too think that Taemin's mental breakdown is not genuine and I controlled myself a lot not to say that because I didn't want to cause any ruckus, so that's why I did not say anything. I am sorry.
Something is weird because didn’t T@3m!n go to K3y concert with S00m@n. Isn’t he supposed to be in the military. Is that normally allowed for K-pop singers???

I also believe that his breakdown was from mk and they had to have handlers reprogram him.

arhur12

Star

Actually the reason why I don't believe that date is official is because Park Kyung from Block B was transferred like T@emin to social service in April and then he came out on 21 September which was 5 months more than his original discharge date. Park kyung stayed more than 700 days inside the military while normal social service workers serve for 640 days. All sh@wols and these news reporters are doing is counting his total time in the military as equaling 640 days but if you look at cases of other idols who were transferred from active duty to social service in the past most of them had 5 not the usual 3 months added to their total service.

These are the military rules it doesn't matter if his mental breakdown was real or fake and you don't have to apologize for anything It's alright.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Something is weird because didn’t T@3m!n go to K3y concert with S00m@n. Isn’t he supposed to be in the military. Is that normally allowed for K-pop singers???

I also believe that his breakdown was from mk and they had to have handlers reprogram him.
Shownu from Monsta X also went to see his member's concert. It is normal but they used him for clout because no one was interested in k3y's concert.

minnie82

Superstar
Ok. Thanks. I think they may have planned some type of event initially in that company. I’m sure a lot happened behind the scenes as well.

From the T3n birthday release to T@3m!n new discharge date
10/26/22 - 3/2/23 = 127 days
Sc0tt1sh Rite of Freemas0nry = 127 B@v@r!@n Illum!n@t! = 127

also the group Ens33t33 127.

From T@3m!n Birthday to his new discharge date is T3n’s real birthday!
7/18/22 - 3/2/23 = 227 days!!!
T3n real birthday = 2/27/23

He will be 27 on his next b!rthd@y.
i hope he didn't became a new Club 27 members

I want your thoughts on this not k-pop but related to gay agenda do you know a couple of china yizhan it is littreally most famous ship in bl and recently got 1 position in famous couple I mean their drama ended a way long back but it is still continuing till now. And I saw their drama has some symbols. Fans find alot candies of them and shocking they will be correct, some maybe coincidence, but some definitely match. If they are doing for popularity i think no because they are most famous in China. Recently I saw a fan went ahead and connected their relationship to someone from history.
But if they come out it would be really shock to china. What's your opinion guys
They can't come out and stay in their country. China is using conversion therapy. The clinics shock patients to make them straight. That doesn't work and it's cruel.

Well, no one knows his official discharge date rn. Everyone is saying March 2 2023 because this would have been his official discharge date if he had originally enlisted as a social service worker like B@ekhyun but SM has not confirmed anything till now. I personally think between his transfer from active duty to starting of his new job as social service worker there was a blank period where he was possibly in rehab/seeking medical help because it takes a while to recover from a mental breakdown. So, his discharge date should realistically be in April 2023 not March. I think you should wait till we get an official announcement about his D-day.
When you said recover, did he try to do something to himself? I worried about that was in the news. He's so close to being out and needs to hang in there.

I think so too, and I don't say that lightly. The American military breaks you down to rebuild you the military way. I've mentioned this before, but a friend had a breakdown when he went in the military. My friend didn't last through basic training. The Korean military won't be better, and may be worse. Taemin is a free spirit. He resists conformity, getting tattoos and smoking when LSM said his idols are forbidden those. The man's mother took him out of kindergarten because he didn't like it. He's been allowed a lot of laxity, and the military eats people like that up.

arhur12

Star
When you said recover, did he try to do something to himself? I worried about that was in the news. He's so close to being out and needs to hang in there.
No I meant mental breakdowns can be pretty serious. I have heard from people who suffer from severe panic disorder and PTSD that sometimes it takes them days or weeks to completely recover from intense panic attacks. I know someone whose mother had to be taken to ER because of a panic attack.

omg it looks like living in the medioeval times ..
The medical field is barely any better. Ch1nese women with money give birth abroad. People bribe the doctor to pay attention to them during labor and bribe the staff for better care. Do you remember how they used acupuncture to do cesarean section? The poorest and vulnerable minorities are treated with the barest of care. Ch1na already suffers from people ignoring hurt or dying people. A little girl was ran over multiple times and no one tried to stop it. A hit and run that kills you gets less punishment than hurting you.

loginine

Veteran
I think so too, and I don't say that lightly. The American military breaks you down to rebuild you the military way. I've mentioned this before, but a friend had a breakdown when he went in the military. My friend didn't last through basic training. The Korean military won't be better, and may be worse. Taemin is a free spirit. He resists conformity, getting tattoos and smoking when LSM said his idols are forbidden those. The man's mother took him out of kindergarten because he didn't like it. He's been allowed a lot of laxity, and the military eats people like that up.
Yes, I notice most kpop singers resist going into the military. Maybe there are other things that also happen there that aren't reported.

No I meant mental breakdowns can be pretty serious. I have heard from people who suffer from severe panic disorder and PTSD that sometimes it takes them days or weeks to completely recover from intense panic attacks. I know someone whose mother had to be taken to ER because of a panic attack.
Have seen it too. I got scared that he did something to escape the pain. A breakdown isn't better, but it clears up what happened. Thank you for the explanation.

Yes, I notice most kpop singers resist going into the military. Maybe there are other things that also happen there that aren't reported.
Young and beautiful men are put into a situation where abusive men, higher ups and the elite can do anything they want to them. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. They will be doing services and the only benefit is their safety. That won't protect them against the other soldiers and the other stuff that happens.