Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I don’t know if this was discussed but W0ny0ung is in a dating rumor with that old hag GD. They seem to be promoting the brand m!um!u together with y00na. I also think that he is her sponsor, that dude is a total creep and she likes attention so that matches besides that wy and GD were wearing "matching” outfits to the last fashion event.
I really hope they are not together, W0ny0ung is said be very smart and doesnt have many idol friends. Geedee is known for trying to bring attention to himself even if it's negative. he especially has a history with Instagr@m and posted some meme about M0lly (the drug.)many years ago. we all saw how he basically mocked J3nnie with absurd IG posts with their whole breakup and rumors of her dating T@e first occured. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to randomly drag W0ny0ung into his mess by using stickers of her on his IG so he can bring attention to himself.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
but i have in mind Clc, don't know why Cube treat them like shit, they deserved better , but they decided to promote more Gidle , that are sell out, from what i see .
I guess it was a bad choice of the concept from the start and Cube mismanagement. Anyways, I think they got noticed with the song "Black Dress". At some point, Cube decided not to dedicate more resources for CLC and just go with Gidle.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
I posted this in the kpop trans page but I wanted to share this with you all as well.

Is it true that around age 30, people morph back a bit to look more like their biological gender? 30 and under can pass with no problem if the transition begins when they're super young?

I saw a photo of Kim pëträs the other day and couldn't help but notice how she is looking more male now and guess what? She just turned 30. Her face and body is becoming more and more masculine. She's the youngest person to ever transition. The voice is still very high and feminine *young boys were castrated throughout history to produce a high pitched singing and speaking voice specifically so they could sing professionally and get their families out of poverty. *

Before she was pretty much unclockable but now you can definitely tell she was born male.

Finally getting to my point lol I can't help but notice how some members of gworls generation are looking more masculine now that they've all hit 30.

Sëohyün is super duper thin to keep the muscle mass and masculine figure down, yüri and tiffæny have the 2 biggest sharp jawed skulls I have ever seen on "women." tæyeøn has the wide shoulders. Yøøna's frame and voice that seems very much like pubescent teenage boy. To me anyways lol

Back to the voice thing, TTS were considered the vocalists in the group. Now if they truly are trans and had the same vocal modifying procedure I mentioned earlier it adds more evidence to my investigation. Especially Sëohyün and tæyeøn. On this last album it seemed like their voices are busted and not at all the vocal acrobatics they did before. On some songs their voices are blended *together* to make the high note hit. Reminds me of the rumors that Mæriah is in the same *club* and that's why her voice is so different and much lower now.

Couple that with the lack of motherly instincts and or actions on Hellö Bæby back in the day. Makes you wonder.

Last edited:

eyes@wide@open

Established

minnie82

Superstar
Some members of the group OMEGA X were reportedly assaulted and abused by their agency's CEO 'Kang' after finishing a concert in LA.

Sadly it's not the first time that some boy or girl group were abused by their ceo

ivyboss

Established
weird mv just as i thought and sun00 still isn’t in it but they’re showing dead bodies at the beginning and a man burning at the end. if he unexpectedly gets “sick” or discharged or loses a family member sometime soon i won’t be surprised it’s very predictive
Again a case of energy harvesting because why couldn’t they just wait for Sun00 to return after being sick they truly wanted people to talk about it. They are probably using his sickness that he confirmed to have during the survival program to make him do r!tuals or reprogramming in the mean time while being “sick”