Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

she supposed dating Bts Taehyung, but he didn't have gay rumors , maybe it just a coincidence, don't know
He's had gay rumors for years. Supposedly he ripped bog4m's rectum and he had to get treatment. The info was leaked by a nurse at the hospital. Many of his friends were linked to him romantically. Sojang had a video on this. He social strives, leaving behind old friends for new in the social circle he wants to get into. Bog4m had rumors about him and a friend, but when his friend divorced, there was a rumor that he slept with his wife. Many of Tae's friends have gay rumors.

The many scandals of Bigbang hurt the image of the group and the YG scandal was the last nail in the coffin. Also, Gdragon not so long ago, was accused of mistreating his pets. If he wants to comeback, coming out of the closet won't help him.

Is it a merry coincidence that both Kai and Gdragon have dating rumours with Jennie? And both have gay rumours......
They're helping each other stay safe from the news and knetz. The relationship gives them publicity, stop rumors and boost their careers.

minnie82

Superstar
He's had gay rumors for years. Supposedly he ripped bog4m's rectum and he had to get treatment. The info was leaked by a nurse at the hospital. Many of his friends were linked to him romantically. Sojang had a video on this. He social strives, leaving behind old friends for new in the social circle he wants to get into. Bog4m had rumors about him and a friend, but when his friend divorced, there was a rumor that he slept with his wife. Many of Tae's friends have gay rumors.
the one about the ripped rectum, omg

minnie82

Superstar
They have it the worst. All of them have to give services, but women benefit the least. Most of the major scandals about companies sexually abusing their idols have been told by men. The women hold it in or it drives them to suicide. Most men hold it in too because of society's homophobic mentality.
do you think that idols male and female that quit the industry , because they didn't want give service? i think about Gfriend , they disbanded at their peak, i think they refused to do services ..

sandonthebeach

Established
i think about Gfriend , they disbanded at their peak
It could be for other reasons, but, certainly, their disbandment caught many by surprise.
There was a post years ago that said the amount of gay men in kpop would surprise fans
It happened (and happens) in western entertainment, so, wouldn't be so strange, that many are bi or gay.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
They have it the worst. All of them have to give services, but women benefit the least. Most of the major scandals about companies sexually abusing their idols have been told by men. The women hold it in or it drives them to suicide. Most men hold it in too because of society's homophobic mentality.
not only that, male sexual abuse victims aren't taken seriously at all in that country. there's also their ridiculous defamation laws and laws that protect predators. i actually think that percentage of males sexually abused or coerced/ propositioned into it in the k ent industry might be as much as the women

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I have a strong feeling that J3nnie is the real “leader” of the group considering her trainee time and her connection that is her mom that was also rumored to be a shareholder of multiple big companies in SK. And in those other companies bad things happen aswell which would make you think that she’s born into an occult family and i think that she is. No one in the kpop industry looks so lively, is active and promotes this many things beside her bandmates.
j3nnie was definitely born into it. like i suspect with many of these others idols parents, hers must have some black money and have close ties and are connected to all the corruption, prostitution, bribery, scandals and other filthy stuff that happen in these kpop companies and the k industry

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
okay apart from l1sa's cringe blaccent in that song, why tf is she talking about "catching bodies"???? that's slang for killing people, hence why she says "rest in peace, please light up a candle". not even american female rappers rap about killing people like that, at least not that i know of. and she says at the end 'cause we got bodies on bodies like this a slow dance', meaning they've killed many people... it all just gives me an eerie feeling that they're probably talking about human sacrifices:confused:

Black paint and ammo, got bodies like Rambo
Rest in peace, please light up a candle
This the life of a vandal, masked up and I'm still in CELINE
Designer crimes or it wouldn't be me, ooh
Diamonds shining, drive in silence, I don't mind it, I'm riding
Flying private side by side with the pilot up in the sky
And I'm wilding, styling on them and there's no chance
'Cause we got bodies on bodies like this a slow dance

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
okay apart from l1sa's cringe blaccent in that song, why tf is she talking about "catching bodies"???? that's slang for killing people, hence why she says "rest in peace, please light up a candle". not even american female rappers rap about killing people like that, at least not that i know of. and she says at the end 'cause we got bodies on bodies like this a slow dance', meaning they've killed many people... it all just gives me an eerie feeling that they're probably talking about human sacrifices:confused:

Black paint and ammo, got bodies like Rambo
Rest in peace, please light up a candle
This the life of a vandal, masked up and I'm still in CELINE
Designer crimes or it wouldn't be me, ooh
Diamonds shining, drive in silence, I don't mind it, I'm riding
Flying private side by side with the pilot up in the sky
And I'm wilding, styling on them and there's no chance
'Cause we got bodies on bodies like this a slow dance
Well you'd be correct. Jenlisa are definitely talking about human sacrifices, and how they obtain their riches. That's why the lyrics go from killing people to "diamonds", "pilots", "designer" and you get the gist of it.

I honestly can't wait until these demons find out the only thing following them to the grave are their works and not the materials of this earth. They actually already know, they just don't care because...well, if you're evil and you know what your fate is, you don't really have sympathy for any of the things you do. It's like, "Well I know where I'm going so I'm just going to do what I want, might as well"

Remember when bts laughed rather mockingly and said "Ah well, we're all going to hell anyway!" a few years ago? Tomato, tomato. Same thing.

e-Enoch

Superstar
BTS kissing..."turning him on..."

SK is now "actively normalizing" homosexual behavior... this signals the society's descent into a demise of its civilization...

Last edited: