Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

ivyboss

Rookie
They look older than in their 30s. Companies lie about age to debut idols older or younger than the official age.
Thats true but compared to their debut which was like 15 yrs ago they look very different from that. I think taking place in those awful rituals and traumas and also plastic surgery plays a huge roll for these girls. Asians usually look old when they hit their 40s

minnie82

Veteran
I never understood what was so special about them this is just them being rich privileged ladies they are not even that talented. The vocal line is nothing special except for T@eyeon and none of them are great dancers except for Hyoy3on. There is no good rapper among them and their visuals are good but I prefer Twice members in terms of visuals personally.
They look older than in their 30s. Companies lie about age to debut idols older or younger than the official age.
i think plastic surgeries make them looks older ..

haha

minnie82

Veteran
Guys what do you think of this video? Do you think some kpop idols are part of the 13 illuminati bloodlines?
don't know, but i think some of them , i mean the a-list idols are born in the elite circle

yoongiyoongi

Established
minji, haerin and a few members of new jeans tend to look so sad to me????? danielle always looks happy / mamanges to pull of her facial expressions well, but compared to a few others they look like they don't even want to smile or be there, especially minji