Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Some could be pretending to be LGBT just to get attention because its being pushed a lot in the media nowadays.
Some LGBT think that too. The increase in numbers is more than before. I think part of it is the environment. There's studies showing that pollution is changing the behavior and gender of aquatic animals. DES was given to millions of women in America and Europe. Probably other places too. We can't keep messing with our planet and not expect it to hurt us too. Apologies for the derail.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Some of it is clout, being comfortable with new ways of expressing themselves, and people aren't afraid to be out. My generation is millennial, and we don't have as many LGBT as zoomers but it's still more than x. Sometimes kids absorb a message that it's not ok to be straight or cis, but there's nothing wrong with it. Most people are straight and accept their birth gender.
Media, the school system, etc. is pushing the gay agenda heavily onto kids and the new generation. It's happening in America already and soon the rest of the world.

sadface

Rookie
Is it a merry coincidence that both Kai and Gdragon have dating rumours with Jennie? And both have gay rumours......
Jennie had gay rumors of dating a singer named Deb Never as well-https://web.archive.org/web/20220429024432/https://twitter.com/jnksapphik/status/1519725952087040001

you'll have to copy and paste the whole archive link

minnie82

Superstar
Jennie had gay rumors of dating a singer named Deb Never as well-https://web.archive.org/web/20220429024432/https://twitter.com/jnksapphik/status/1519725952087040001

you'll have to copy and paste the whole archive link
yes there's a blind item that said that Jennie isn't in good term with her father , because he didn't like the fact that she supposed into women, i did some research and her supposed lover have an "interesting" song and video :

sandonthebeach

Established
it all just gives me an eerie feeling that they're probably talking about human sacrifices
The entire song gives an eerie feeling, and ofc, the mv too. Vigilant needs to do an analysis of the mv.

About the lyrics:

R - "I'm a flower with venom, after taking your soul, look what you made us do" Who's that us? taking your soul?
J- "The fire that'll slowly put you to sleep, so beautiful, so brutal" (in the mv, J is singing inside a black cube in the center, surrounded by people with VR goggles and dressed with black cloaks) no need to say more.
R- "I bring the pain like" (R, holding a heart, her hand is covered in a black liquid) creepy

And then goes to the chorus

"This that pink venom, get'em get'em, straight to the dome like whoa whoa" a poison that goes straight to your head? The music?

There's so much more to say about the mv, but I don't want this comment be too long.

arhur12

Star
Recently saw a post about it here, but brushed it off. I believe angels exist. Is it possible for fallen angels to take over a person's body? Their stages and videos look like rituals or messages. Like they're acting out something important in their mythology. Those who believe in Lu*cifer have their own myths and books. We don't have a lot of information, because they're hidden from us.
I am not that familiar with the concept of fallen angels in Judeo-Christian traditions but in Islamic traditions Lucifer is said to be a Djinn. He and his companions, a group of powerful demons have the ability to possess human beings. There is the story of a group of fallen angels corrupting the human seed during Noah P.B.U.H's time mentioned in the book of Enoch. The fallen angels possess different magical powers. They marry human females which results in the birth of a hybrid race the Nephilim.

All 5m group concepts are based on different stories from mythology. Tvxq were called gods in their mythology.