Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
I made the mistake of watching this video but whatever. Anyways, the title alone is already obvious; the meaning behind it that is. Venom? I knew right from the start this was going to be about mind control- more specifically how they control their fans...

With their venomous music.

Here we go with Jenlisa and their blaccent. @PrincessPunch already mentioned this. Jennie seems to have forced her voice harder than usual with that accent. Like I've never heard her sound like how she did in this video before. Lisa on the other hand, no surprise, she always does it and loves it. Culture vultures. Although they're likely told by their authority to put on that accent, I can tell they genuinely enjoy it.

Rose...her case is different. I can see that she hates everyone and everything. She can't stand this industry, but she also doesn't care about anything outside of that either. She's evil. So it's like she's sick of what she has to do, but she finds no joy in good things either. She hates both sides equally. It's getting more and more obvious. She's been an empty shell for the past 2 years.

Jisoo is always going to be the underrated member, I don't know what else to say. Maybe some people think her vocals are by far the best in this video, but I can tell she still doesn't get enough recognition. Although she's also evil, she seems the most human out of the four.

And of course the video is filled with demonic visuals. Starting with Jennie wearing quite an odd red dress and seems to be walking into what I assume a masonic temple, or a mansion. Anywhere they do rituals is where she's going.

Lisa and the mockery of the "tree of life" of course. I'm not going to even get into it with her. She was the most irritating to look at. Her lyrics are blatantly talking about mind controlling her fans. Anyways, moving on.

Rose with that black goo substance representing demonic possession. And she also seems to be holding a heart in her hand. The point is, it's similar to the black goo we see with billie's video "When the party is over" or whatever it's called and one of bts' concept videos or pictures. Oh, and the lightning around her, and the dark outfits she's wearing all pertains to the fallen one.

Jisoo is supposed to be representing a vampire. She said so in the behind the scenes. By the way, Jenlisa immediately lost their blaccent and forced themselves to speak in their baby voices. They're both trash, I'm done talking about them.

Rose couldn't even pretend, she just spoke normally and quickly moved on with a fake smile and a quick flash of devil horns.

Overall, music video was trash. All they did was use immature lyrics, forced a blaccent, used AAVE (and stealing black culture always gets you benefits and a shit ton of money so that's pretty jacked up), acted like the beasts they are, and used hardcore demonic inspiration. I'm starting to believe in the theory that evil people such as these, are really just wicked spirits in the flesh; not even human.

Now you don't have to spoil 4 minutes of your life watching it. You're welcome. Now if only I could suck out the memories from my brain.

Here's something else to think about: music videos these days are becoming more and more "out there" I should say. It's always been obvious, but at this point, it's OBVIOUS. What's hidden in the dark must be brought to the light, and boy has it been happening a lot lately.

We await God's judgment on these creatures, and so does the earth. Even the earth herself trembles.
You did a really good analysis

Tm jm and kai have had this group since a long time I think, not sure how close jm is to either of them tho. They were pretty close on sup3rm promo as well
He's not really close to them anymore, but spends time with Sungwoon. His friend is going to the military soon, and was very upset on his live. He was crying and probably doesn't want to go.

Pepsi

Veteran
I made the mistake of watching this video but whatever. Anyways, the title alone is already obvious; the meaning behind it that is. Venom? I knew right from the start this was going to be about mind control- more specifically how they control their fans...

With their venomous music.

Here we go with Jenlisa and their blaccent. @PrincessPunch already mentioned this. Jennie seems to have forced her voice harder than usual with that accent. Like I've never heard her sound like how she did in this video before. Lisa on the other hand, no surprise, she always does it and loves it. Culture vultures. Although they're likely told by their authority to put on that accent, I can tell they genuinely enjoy it.

Rose...her case is different. I can see that she hates everyone and everything. She can't stand this industry, but she also doesn't care about anything outside of that either. She's evil. So it's like she's sick of what she has to do, but she finds no joy in good things either. She hates both sides equally. It's getting more and more obvious. She's been an empty shell for the past 2 years.

Jisoo is always going to be the underrated member, I don't know what else to say. Maybe some people think her vocals are by far the best in this video, but I can tell she still doesn't get enough recognition. Although she's also evil, she seems the most human out of the four.

And of course the video is filled with demonic visuals. Starting with Jennie wearing quite an odd red dress and seems to be walking into what I assume a masonic temple, or a mansion. Anywhere they do rituals is where she's going.

Lisa and the mockery of the "tree of life" of course. I'm not going to even get into it with her. She was the most irritating to look at. Her lyrics are blatantly talking about mind controlling her fans. Anyways, moving on.

Rose with that black goo substance representing demonic possession. And she also seems to be holding a heart in her hand. The point is, it's similar to the black goo we see with billie's video "When the party is over" or whatever it's called and one of bts' concept videos or pictures. Oh, and the lightning around her, and the dark outfits she's wearing all pertains to the fallen one.

Jisoo is supposed to be representing a vampire. She said so in the behind the scenes. By the way, Jenlisa immediately lost their blaccent and forced themselves to speak in their baby voices. They're both trash, I'm done talking about them.

Rose couldn't even pretend, she just spoke normally and quickly moved on with a fake smile and a quick flash of devil horns.

Overall, music video was trash. All they did was use immature lyrics, forced a blaccent, used AAVE (and stealing black culture always gets you benefits and a shit ton of money so that's pretty jacked up), acted like the beasts they are, and used hardcore demonic inspiration. I'm starting to believe in the theory that evil people such as these, are really just wicked spirits in the flesh; not even human.

Now you don't have to spoil 4 minutes of your life watching it. You're welcome. Now if only I could suck out the memories from my brain.

Here's something else to think about: music videos these days are becoming more and more "out there" I should say. It's always been obvious, but at this point, it's OBVIOUS. What's hidden in the dark must be brought to the light, and boy has it been happening a lot lately.

We await God's judgment on these creatures, and so does the earth. Even the earth herself trembles.
The chorus has a lyric which says "straight to the dome" which as per urban dictionary means this:

Straight to the dome was a relatively popular term during the 90s for being super high and spaced out on drugs, usually weed. It is also often used to say you're going to get super high. The term "Straight to the dome" is a variation of "Straight to my dome" meaning the drugs went straight to your head.

This makes me think that eating the apple that makes their eyes go red/pink is also a metaphor for drugs since there's drugs that do that to your eyes:

What Drugs Cause Red Eyes?
Some drugs will also cause eyes to become red or bloodshot. These include:
  • Marijuana
  • Cocaine or crack
  • Anti-anxiety medications
  • Depressants such as Xanax or other sedatives
ref: https://sobercollege.com/addiction-blog/tell-if-someone-is-on-drugs-by-eyes/

The song name Pink Venom may also be a ref to the drug U-47700, also known as pink heroin, pinky, and pink. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700

That's why "taste that pink venom" may also be a lyric.

This, added with their metaverse and vr symbolism makes the video and song creepy.

The video is full of the symbolism we see everytime. Here's a few I spotted and what I think they mean, for some of them I'm not too sure.

View attachment 79915
She's in a cage (slave) with cloaked members around her, they seem to be getting power from her. It think it represents both the elite getting something out of her and them mind controlling people through using her.

View attachment 79916View attachment 79917
It's the same concept with the bird cage which represents being an elite's slave and bondage of the mind. She's wearing red, the colour of sacrifice and initiation. It also represents the promise of lust, desire and power.

View attachment 79918
She picks up the poisonous apple from the tree, a mocking of Adam and Eve. The strange thing about this though is, I noticed her eyes turn red when she glances at the camera. It's very subtle and I only caught it because I was trying to get the screen shot. You can see her eyes have a red tint to them. It must be to show you that she's evil and is playing the role of the devil.

View attachment 79919
At first I thought it was the apple but that's a black heart in R0sé's hand, you can see it beating. It's quite literally a darkned, poisoned heart from listening to their music and following them, but also symbolic of taking your soul which she sings after that.

View attachment 79920View attachment 79921
I'm not completely sure about this one. I think it's to do with moon magic and rituals and she's the witch on the throne?...And then we have her wearing a mask, I think we all know what the masks represent.

View attachment 79922
Monarch butterflies = mind control, although I'm not sure why they are frozen.

View attachment 79923View attachment 79924
R0sé performing inside what looks like an underground temple where we know rituals take place. It's also quite symbolic that she's playing the guitar there because rock music has always been associated with satanism.

The entire video seems to be about mind controlling the masses and poisioning their minds, they know they're winning because people are mindless followers. The comments really disturb me after understanding the song and video, there's just people worshipping them mindlessly. So weird.
Rosé seems to be blonde since forever now. I literally forgot how she looks like with black hair. She's been the fake blonde indie girl her whole career. Poor girl who used to sing worship songs to the Lord now is mocking her own creator.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Rosé seems to be blonde since forever now. I literally forgot how she looks like with black hair. She's been the fake blonde indie girl her whole career. Poor girl who used to sing worship songs to the Lord now is mocking her own creator.
From Church life to Cult life... this girl is following the downward journey to satanism of Katy Perry, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, etc...

sadtruth

Established
I think most of them are just as mindless as the sheep because they're only puppets who do what they say. Kpop stars barely have any say in their music or videos anyway, they're used to doing what they're told. They probably think the song and video is empowering just like the fans do. We have to remember they go through a deeper level of brainwashing some are MKd...only select few join the actual cult. Harder to tell with Kpop but I think it's the ones that get more freedom and still incorporate occult symbols like G-Dragon, but he could be MK'd I don't know anything about him but everytime I see him he's surrounded by symbols.

minnie82

Superstar
I think most of them are just as mindless as the sheep because they're only puppets who do what they say. Kpop stars barely have any say in their music or videos anyway, they're used to doing what they're told. They probably think the song and video is empowering just like the fans do. We have to remember they go through a deeper level of brainwashing some are MKd...only select few join the actual cult. Harder to tell with Kpop but I think it's the ones that get more freedom and still incorporate occult symbols like G-Dragon, but he could be MK'd I don't know anything about him but everytime I see him he's surrounded by symbols.
didn't happen just in kpop, but in the showbiz in general, actors and singers are all puppets for the elite ..

Berrywon88

Star
The chorus has a lyric which says "straight to the dome" which as per urban dictionary means this:

Straight to the dome was a relatively popular term during the 90s for being super high and spaced out on drugs, usually weed. It is also often used to say you're going to get super high. The term "Straight to the dome" is a variation of "Straight to my dome" meaning the drugs went straight to your head.

This makes me think that eating the apple that makes their eyes go red/pink is also a metaphor for drugs since there's drugs that do that to your eyes:

What Drugs Cause Red Eyes?
Some drugs will also cause eyes to become red or bloodshot. These include:
  • Marijuana
  • Cocaine or crack
  • Anti-anxiety medications
  • Depressants such as Xanax or other sedatives
ref: https://sobercollege.com/addiction-blog/tell-if-someone-is-on-drugs-by-eyes/

The song name Pink Venom may also be a ref to the drug U-47700, also known as pink heroin, pinky, and pink. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700

That's why "taste that pink venom" may also be a lyric.

This, added with their metaverse and vr symbolism makes the video and song creepy.
"Dome" meant "oral s*x" back in the 90s-2000s. Rappers would use it in their songs and it would slip past the F.C.C. (they obviously didn't know what it meant) and get played on the radio. So if you look at bp lyrics again like "Like taste that pink venom" it takes on a different meaning. Lyrics could be a double entendre that has s*xual connotations and also means dr*gs.

Pepsi

Veteran
"Dome" meant "oral s*x" back in the 90s-2000s. Rappers would use it in their songs and it would slip past the F.C.C. (they obviously didn't know what it meant) and get played on the radio. So if you look at bp lyrics again like "Like taste that pink venom" it takes on a different meaning. Lyrics could be a double entendre that has s*xual connotations and also means dr*gs.
The worst part is the fanbase here are minor girls. For sure they're gonna look up what some of the lyrics even mean lol

Pepsi

Veteran
Harder to tell with Kpop but I think it's the ones that get more freedom and still incorporate occult symbols like G-Dragon, but he could be MK'd I don't know anything about him but everytime I see him he's surrounded by symbols.
You bet that guy likes the twisted shit he does lol

I think he groomed the beepee girls when they were trainees, j3nn1e played his love interest in one of his mvs and she was only 16 and he was like 25 and then dated her when she came of age. He's disgusting like the rest of his group obviously

arhur12

Star
You bet that guy likes the twisted shit he does lol

I think he groomed the beepee girls when they were trainees, j3nn1e played his love interest in one of his mvs and she was only 16 and he was like 25 and then dated her when she came of age. He's disgusting like the rest of his group obviously
Agree! also he has been producing songs for his group since debut so he has always had some form of control over his work unlike 99% of other idols. He is not a victim in my opinion.