Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sadface

Rookie
I want to add this as well. I find this so disturbing knowing that a lot korean fans of text (and international) are younger gen z children and young adults.
Yup those are some other examples. Some fans find it funny and say it's just fanservice but his behavior's just so perverted and it comes to a point where it starts making people uncomfortable. J*min was kind of the pervert in bteeess and a fanservice attention seeker but he wouldn't even do the lewd things he does. It makes some start thinking something happened to him or is currently happening and he's doing this to cope.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Just posted this on the b*s thread and thought I'd post here too...
First vid speaks specifically to gen z and I know a lot of people lurking on here are in that age bracket. The analysis is spot on and she gives examples of fans testimony about the effect kpop has had on them..
2nd vid, this girl describes being a Kpop fan as a "cult like deep hole" and how someone can get out of it with the power of God.
great videos thank you for sharing these

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Wow her testimony was so powerful. I've actually heard of something similar, that there will be special punishments put in place for those who commit certain sins. But this just goes to show that our sins do greatly offend God, but he doesn't want us to go there. It made me reflect upon my own sins and hell is definitely a place where I don't want to be, especially after watching that.

The part were she explained what happens to celebrities broke my heart. We really need to pray for them and South Korea as a whole as well as the rest of the world because many are falling away from Christ.
yeah lol me too! made me realize i have to get right with God real quick cause hell is real and definietly isn't a joke. i read more into her testimony and she displayed her paintings in korea for others to see to warn them and spread God's message. she said that satan and many others attacked her and keep her from spreading the message but she didn't let it stop her. may God bless her cause the world needs this message now than ever. we are in the last days. i was once reading accounts about a mystic and the archangel St. Michael told her that this generation will face something big.
pict from pit 13'.JPG
pict from pit 12'.JPG
pict from pit 4'.jpg
pict from pit 7'.jpg

Last edited:
no such rumors. I think she got an IV drip. Taeyeon got them during SNSD promos because she was too tired to perform.
That's what bigh1t does with their artists. Jk would receive oxygen and then have to perform. He couldn't leave the show or relax. The success of the show depends on him because he's a vocalist. Jm is one of the vocalists but Jk usually has the most parts. Armys comes to see the maknaes.

Beautiful

Star
Wooo her case is that big. I thaught hyunjins was big. In sk if man has good looks can escape with any crime. Due to pressure or pedos inner self said we don't want her any more

PrincessPunch

Veteran
hyb3 basically ruined a 16 yr olds future. if they knew she was trouble from the beginning they should have let her go way earlier or even not let her debut but they let the problem escalate. hope this teaches her a lesson but i do feel a bit bad for her since she's still so young and she will be known for this all her life. hyb3 also silenced and sued a bunch of the victims so i wonder what they're going to say about that

glockconviction

Established
Their new song pass the mic or whatever it is in that some lyrics were from iland where they perform and Niki sang it fans observed. Some fans also said another song is also from iland idk it's name
this is believable, some groups are planned literal years in advance before they even debut down to the songs and concepts. @3spa and @teez both said something along the lines of them basically having all of their songs and concepts planned very far in advance. companies know exactly what they’re doing and looking for especially when a group is pushing an agenda. on 1land you could tell from the beginning which of them would debut based on the way they were portrayed in the show

glockconviction

Established
So recently there Has been another video spreading around about enhypen body shaming sunoo and this has happened SEVEN TIMES. there’s some k fans saying oh that’s how friends play or it’s a “joke” but what friend repeatedly makes fun of you for being so Called “ fat” when your NOT and then press you when you’re not eating hmmm :/

He’s clearly ignored look at his face these fans are so slow.

hmmmmmmm.

i used to think this was because he was picked to be in the group over the boy who got more votes but it feels like it’s deeper. like hazing or something because why isnt the company saying anything?

PrincessPunch

Veteran
The favouritism is going to cause problems with the group's dynamics. Three of the members took a group picture and he was off to the side taking a picture for his IG. He's the only member that has one one.
he's clearly relying on something to get all those opportunities. it just doesn't make sense for a group like theirs to have one member be pushed so much and not think something is going on behind the scenes. very sus.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
5m will debut a new boy group in second half of 2022. Whenever they debut new groups there is a chance one of their artist is used as sacrifice. I pray nothing happens to 5m idols.
speaking of sacrifices, @espa keeps talking about them in their songs. when kar1na says "im a killer" in savage she does a vow of silence. they always have to reveal what they do in the spiritual world and with how big they're getting i won't be suprised if they're sacrificing humans in secret

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Wooo her case is that big. I thaught hyunjins was big. In sk if man has good looks can escape with any crime. Due to pressure or pedos inner self said we don't want her any more
i wonder if she'll end up being like those youtubers who were former trainees and expose all the secrets of the kpop industry. she should talk about her experience at hyb3