Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
This one. Some are starting to get concerned over his obscene sexual behavior during lives. These are just two examples

He must be sleeping around a lot for those gigs. I will ask again where are his parents?? this is clearly hypersexual behavior. Are his parents poor?? or are they also part of the entertainment business?? maybe they sold their son for $$$$. Hyb3 is worse than 5m, JYP and YG. I have never seen an 5m idol act like this on live stream. Maybe he learned this from the sickos inside the company. Bang pedo is creepy. I hope enpipen are safe they are too young for this.

Beautiful

Star
There is a vedio of yj blowing out candles with bare hands
By his state of Mind it is like he want pain and endure it. When I saw it i was like oh it is normal. But when I carefully saw 2nd time when he do to second candle you can see his hands were burnt little. How much Saliva applied also hands will definitely get burn. It says a lot about his mental state. He doesn't care about pain anymore

Beautiful

Star
Y'all really making me worry for yj. But hype doesn't sacrifice their artist like sm. Like here they discussed both sulli and jongh were indirectly sacrificed for bts. It is like sm for sacrificing idols,hype for boys, yg for girls idk about jyp but sometimes jyp idols look better than other company artist. But yj is really in bad state both mentally physically

He must be sleeping around a lot for those gigs. I will ask again where are his parents?? this is clearly hypersexual behavior. Are his parents poor?? or are they also part of the entertainment business?? maybe they sold their son for $$$$. Hyb3 is worse than 5m, JYP and YG. I have never seen an 5m idol act like this on live stream. Maybe he learned this from the sickos inside the company. Bang pedo is creepy. I hope enpipen are safe they are too young for this.
His mother is an alleged Child Actress so born into the industry most likely. he is close with his Mom and Grandmother. no mention of his Father. Yj turns 23 this year i believe and this photoshoot looks like it was from 2021

arhur12

Star
By his state of Mind it is like he want pain and endure it. When I saw it i was like oh it is normal. But when I carefully saw 2nd time when he do to second candle you can see his hands were burnt little. How much Saliva applied also hands will definitely get burn. It says a lot about his mental state. He doesn't care about pain anymore
He could be into BDSM. Candles are used in BDSM.

arhur12

Star
His mother is an alleged Child Actress so born into the industry most likely. he is close with his Mom and Grandmother. no mention of his Father. Yj turns 23 this year i believe and this photoshoot looks like it was from 2021
Ok thank you for the information. He was born into it. Maybe his parents are grooming him. His behavior is disturbing.

sadface

Rookie
His mother was a child actress but there's rumors that she and possibly his father work for a television music station in korea and his parents are divorced

Berrywon88

Star
Just posted this on the b*s thread and thought I'd post here too...
First vid speaks specifically to gen z and I know a lot of people lurking on here are in that age bracket. The analysis is spot on and she gives examples of fans testimony about the effect kpop has had on them..
2nd vid, this girl describes being a Kpop fan as a "cult like deep hole" and how someone can get out of it with the power of God.

randomcitizen

Veteran
I feel for you. I am from South Asia. Fat shaming women is so common and even encouraged. I had a teacher in high school who would always pick up on a friend who was chubby. All members of her family were quite chubby and she said once it was genetic but she was mocked by everyone including teachers. They kept telling her not to eat too much, try different diets, tell her she would not find a man if she doesn't lose weight. It was tough for her but now she is happily married with a loving husband and 2 wonderful sons. Men get mocked too but its worse for women. Men can get away if they have a good job. Women have to be perfect in every way. I have seen so many women develop self-esteem issues and eating disorders because of constant body shaming. People don't realize how dangerous it is to body shame someone.
I wasn't necessarily called fat by my family members but when I used to be into kpop it ruined my confidence and made me very self-conscious about my weight and looks. I feel empathy for young kids who are put in the industry and are scrutinized heavily by the public on their body and looks. Knets see no issue with judging an underage child's looks who is still developing and calling them fat. It is wrong on so many levels.

I think he was joking around because the candles look fake