Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
saw this on twitter, the fact that they can joke about something like this freely and see no problem with it just tells you the state of their souls. and they know their state themselves that's why i advise that what these people truly need is prayer, not supporters or fans. View attachment 77356
There is vedio where sb and teah plays vr games. I think it was there early stages. This what exactly taeh says " is this how hell looks like, the hell i know is different from this" sometimes i will shocked to comments they pass

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I remember when sb was complimenting th and then th said that he sold his soul in exchange for good looks for 3 days. they say it straight up but no, of course "they're just joking" :rolleyes:
he should know all that plastic surgery won't follow his ass to the grave and come judgement day:rolleyes: but seriously imagine how sad you have to be to joke about selling your own soul because of your insecurity and vanity. and these comments go way over the fans head. they're playing with the fans too cause they know they're dumb and will never catch the hint.

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
Nop
Essem released Poet|Artist on January 23 imp date for occultists.
Essem's building started to vibrate on January 21 2022 imp date for occultists (The entire week from Jan 20-27 is important)
K3y's grandmother died on Autumn equinox which is also his birthday (September 23)
M1nho's grandfather died on Summer solstice (21 June)
Jonghyun was buried on Winter solstice.
Jonghyun was born on 8th April. 8-10 April are imp days for those who practice Thelema.
T@emin's fansign was cancelled on blood moon eclipse night right on 8 pm the time when eclipse was going to start in Korea.

All of these cannot be coincidences can they be??
Nope. Part of the r1tu@l5.

Beautiful

Star
With all respect to his health and i know he is depressed but a part of me thinks that it is a play.do you guys also think same about bg? I just guessing this but he can really be sick. I mean hype has a history of playing with fans emotions so that they could show sympathy to them. And some one in another thread mention sympathy can bring energy to them. Hyunjin is serious he is not lifting that hand.

Beautiful

Star
So I heard a song of skz called Christmas eveL the theme is about Christmas. They all play Santa role. And when they sing title it sounds like Christmas evil. And there is a line which is famous " felixz navida felixz navida I can see evil coming but felixz never bad " and this line also " jingle jingle jingle all the way my head is spinning round round bingo" either they are mocking or talking about a whole different Christmas. And in their concert i saw in fan clips green lighting is more the lights gave me bad vibes and Chan behaviour also as if he is high all time

PrincessPunch

Veteran
With all respect to his health and i know he is depressed but a part of me thinks that it is a play.do you guys also think same about bg? I just guessing this but he can really be sick. I mean hype has a history of playing with fans emotions so that they could show sympathy to them. And some one in another thread mention sympathy can bring energy to them. Hyunjin is serious he is not lifting that hand.
it could be since these people run on lies but it's best to just pray for them either way. and if it ends up that they were lying and taking advantage of their fans emotions to harvest energy, like Jesus said the truth of all the evils these people partake in secret will be revealed and exposed when He comes. just like Ephesians 5:13 says "But their evil intentions will be exposed when the light shines on them". then the fans will see them for who they really and all the evil things they've done in secret and realize how blind and decieved they've been wasting their precious time on fake idols instead of the Creator of their soul

Bg is sick, he was pale and less energetic. Hive doesn't care if they're sick or injured. Jk was on oxygen before going back out to perform. They don't give breaks. Yg likely fought to get a break to for surgery.

minnie82

Superstar
I remember when sb was complimenting th and then th said that he sold his soul in exchange for good looks for 3 days. they say it straight up but no, of course "they're just joking" :rolleyes:
yes the ones that said that they sold their soul, they always said that they were joking after they said that

Beautiful

Star
Ok txt new song valley of lies some part was released here are lyrics
"I'm walking through valley of lies
I see a coffin perfect fit for my size
They won't open got a silky stich in my eye"
I mean they are literally promoting suicide depression. Their concept is being broken from break-up. They are taking it very far.

arhur12

Star
T
I mean they are literally promoting suicide depression. Their concept is being broken from break-up. They are taking it very far.
This is messed up. I hope nothing happens to the members.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Their concept was never about break-up, that's just a cover up to promote death and suicide in their music, which they've been doing for a while now. First it was pedoph*lia now it's this. They are sick.

arhur12

Star
Their concept was never about break-up, that's just a cover up to promote death and suicide in their music, which they've been doing for a while now. First it was pedoph*lia now it's this. They are sick.
I got scared after watching Puma. That video promoted cannibalism. Cat and Dog promoted beastiality. The new hyb3 groups are too satanic.