Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Guys I am watching J0nghyun's Mnet 4 things show and he talks about dying after 3 years (since the show was filmed in December 2014 Jj0ng would have 3 years left to live) I am quoting him
"If this year is the last, if tomorrow the world ends, we have to live like crazy. That's not even the case, there's still next year, there's still 3 years from now on."
Does this mean he had planned his suicide since a very long time?? or he knew he will be sacrificed by essem but then why did he accept it and didn't try to break free or expose essem's plans?? everything is so suss........
The four things video was one of the saddest I've watched. It's worse than when he cried on his last radio show. Jjong was distraught talking about how knetz talk to him and what he goes through. I wonder if he knew what was going to happen, or if he was talking about something else.

Beautiful

Star
Pink hair means programming I already guessed it. Hyunj1n's "injury" is suss. I haven't heard of any idol going on hiatus because they hit their hands on a doorknob. Maybe he is being sent for reprogramming as well.
Really doorknob. Atleast say a better lie. He looking he can't even lift that hand. Doorknob will not give you that much injury

teap3t

Rookie
It had shitty plot. The main character is overpowered and all girl characters are treated like objects fighting for the main character's affection. The main romance is cheesy. The characters are nothing more than walking stereotypes and the anime was super sexist. Almost every season there was one girl character getting SA'd so people rightfully hate on it.
Wow,I didn't know that!Saw a lot of people gushing about it online,so,I thought that it is well-liked.

teap3t

Rookie
yeah some suspect that whenever companies say they have covid it is a code word for rituals. and when they were on "quarantine" they were either partaking in rituals during the time or recovering from them. animal ears are code for beta sex kitten, but not only that, three of the members, h33seung and j@ke are wearing red bandanas while j@y is wearing a black one. i know bandanas have to do with the p*zzagate pedo codes, there were lists in the bts thread a while back of what those colors mean, ill put them here. sick :(
View attachment 77115
also,tying on left side is the doer,right side is the one getting done and neck is game for anything,if my memory serves right.

gettingedu

Established
posted this in the other thread so just gonna say based off of things i noticed in these threads past couple of days alot of you still seem to be fans of kpop and these groups. i don't really understand why given that this is a conspiracy site exposing all the evil these people partake in but i just want to remind you that we truly are in the end times. you still supporting these people, listening to their music, following their content, going to their concerts etc. is not helping and supporting them nor you. so if you truly care for your soul and salvation, i advise you to take care of yourself and seek salvation and deliverance. especially if you are a Christian. harsh truth but remember these people are not worth it cause they don't care about you at all. they've already damned their souls for the fame and fortune and want to send you to hell with them. so pray for them that they seek deliverance and stop following them while you still can. at the end of the day God gives you free will to choose to be for Him or not so choose wisely.
Very true! I haven’t been on here in quite a while. Yes it’s good to expose but it’s also good to be aware of how deep you go. Sometimes I’m wondering why someone would post a 52 minute v live and say oh look what I saw at minute 47. Yes it could have been something off but ah that’s a lot of time. Anyways just what I think and I’m sure some agree.
Although it still does help other people leave the people they are bound by in this industry

doublestandardism

Established
Guys I am watching J0nghyun's Mnet 4 things show and he talks about dying after 3 years (since the show was filmed in December 2014 Jj0ng would have 3 years left to live) I am quoting him
"If this year is the last, if tomorrow the world ends, we have to live like crazy. That's not even the case, there's still next year, there's still 3 years from now on."
Does this mean he had planned his suicide since a very long time?? or he knew he will be sacrificed by essem but then why did he accept it and didn't try to break free or expose essem's plans?? everything is so suss........
If you quoted word for word and he said "if tomorrow the world ends, we have to live like crazy." to me, it sounds like he's talking about the timeline "shifting" and that he's not going to be a part of the timeline that we are now in.

Beautiful

Star
Okay guys is vedio is weird. Look at 0.12 seriously you should look. What they are making minor to that he wantedly did that seeing someone. Niki in that bend photo also. He also dressed in white I don't think it is coincidence they made him do wantedly. I think that clip is from iland. And he was dressed in sheep once.

Beautiful

Star
Check the numerology of numbers 1089, 230 and 859 these are his planetary values they could affect him
Ok i read these numbers u mentioned i don't know how to read numerology so I am only writing according to his behaviour by my observation. This what it says
1089- you should know it is good
to be quite in some places
230 - you should control your anger and overactiveness
859- You are in a very tricky situation. You are in a new workplace. Your religion is not exactly popular. Colleagues isolate people like you. The need to fit in is clouding your judgment. Basically, you do not want to be the lonely guy at the corner. Actually, you want to be the popular guy. And this also says that growing in bad neighborhood

According to this he is in depression

arhur12

Star
Ok i read these numbers u mentioned i don't know how to read numerology so I am only writing according to his behaviour by my observation. This what it says
1089- you should know it is good
to be quite in some places
230 - you should control your anger and overactiveness
859- You are in a very tricky situation. You are in a new workplace. Your religion is not exactly popular. Colleagues isolate people like you. The need to fit in is clouding your judgment. Basically, you do not want to be the lonely guy at the corner. Actually, you want to be the popular guy. And this also says that growing in bad neighborhood

According to this he is in depression
Only focus on 859 for now since we don't know his rising sign which is determined by the time a person is born so the other 2 numbers could change depending on his rising sign. Maybe he took hiatus due to mental health

loginine

Veteran
Jewel programming list

Diamonds - Presidential model.
Presidential Model – A mind controlled sex slave, drug mule, and courier for coded intel.

Rubies - prostitution, sexual abuse / sex alter and prostitution

Pearl and Diamond represents sexual abuse / sex alter;

Pearls - male ejeculation, beta sex kitten. If they wear it around their neck, it means they’ve been jizzed (ejaculated) on. Degrading sex slave. (Someone on here said this )

Amethyst: keeping secrets;

Emerald: family loyalty, witchcraft, also drug mule/carrier/runner and political envoy;

Sapphire: protector.