Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Ok txt new song valley of lies some part was released here are lyrics
"I'm walking through valley of lies
I see a coffin perfect fit for my size
They won't open got a silky stich in my eye"
I mean they are literally promoting suicide depression. Their concept is being broken from break-up. They are taking it very far.
These lyrics are alarming. i thought their concept was brighter, now it's all so dark now. about pain, death, and dying. i can only pray for them.

Their concept was never about break-up, that's just a cover up to promote death and suicide in their music, which they've been doing for a while now. First it was pedoph*lia now it's this. They are sick.
Thanks for saying it. Their concept was always witchcraft, suicide and death. It's very dark but usually hidden under bright visuals. Watch gbgb on mute. I learned to read the lyrics to a music video. Sometimes the lyrics will catch you off guard. Many of their videos include suicide. Loser Lover blatantly showed a Thelma and Louise suicide at the end.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
I got scared after watching Puma. That video promoted cannibalism. Cat and Dog promoted beastiality. The new hyb3 groups are too satanic.
I've always thought txt and enhypen are way more satanic then bts. It's alarming. Probably the most satanic groups out of all 4th gen. Both are now dancing in cemeteries and promoting death. Cat and dog promoted prostitution and beta sex kitten programming as well.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Thanks for saying it. Their concept was always witchcraft, suicide and death. It's very dark but usually hidden under bright visuals. Watch gbgb on mute. I learned to read the lyrics to a music video. Sometimes the lyrics will catch you off guard. Many of their videos include suicide. Loser Lover blatantly showed a Thelma and Louise suicide at the end.
Yes I've seen the mv and read the lyrics. The members need to be careful though, i'm actually starting to think that what user @arhur12 said about something happening to them might be true.

I recently saw a video on this guy and he says that you have to look at the type of message these artists put out and the type of energy they create. Because if you listen to these music that promote death and have violent lyrics, like txt, not only will they influence young impressionable minds and set their fans up for death, they are conjuring up a certain energy and are glued to these demons that are behind their music, and it's very difficult to change the course that opened them the doors to the industry because at the end of the day the industry is collecting souls. There is a bible verse that says, "life and death is in the power of the tounge". So basically what they are promoting (death) will come back to them.

I already timestamped the video where he speaks on it if you click play. He talks specifically about the rapper King Von who died. I repeat, Txt saying "I see a coffin perfect fit for my size" has absolutely NOTHING to do with break-up. It's a cover up to promote death. I don't know who wrote those lyrics, but they are speaking death onto their lives and they REALLY need to be careful or else they will reap what they sow cause in the end the devil wants their soul.

I've already made a theory a while back about why I think Ye*njun from the group will be sacrificed. They depict the devil wanting his soul in their storyline. And now that you also shared that weverse post of him seeing a demonic figure come out of the mirror to choke him, they are truly out to get him. I'm not sure if the group is aware, or him specifically that they are actually speaking death onto their lives. It's very important to pray for these people.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
Seriously pray for txt, especially Yeonjun. Like @Strawberrypie said in their music video for loser lover the members committed suicide. Now their recent comeback with them being depicted as dead corpses on top of trash bags and speaking on death and dying in their music... I don't think any of this is a coincidence.
View attachment 77465
Continuing on to what I posted, I was looking up the song on twitter and came across these posts. I believe they posted these on their tik tok recently (i don't follow them anymore so i dont really know) but weird how in their first video apart from the robotic movements, they all leave yeonjun alone on the couch in the end. and in the second video they have yeonjun singing the song solo... like I mentioned before along with my theory, I have an eeire feeling something bad will happen to him. And I advise to keep the volume on mute if you wish to watch.

Seriously pray for txt, especially Yeonjun. Like @Strawberrypie said in their music video for loser lover the members committed suicide. Now their recent comeback with them being depicted as dead corpses on top of trash bags and speaking on death and dying in their music... I don't think any of this is a coincidence.
View attachment 77465
The last part of the 9 and 3 quarters MV, they go to the bottom of a swimming pool and come out somewhere else. Halfway through Blue Hour, they jump off the carousel and skydive without any parachute. Most of their videos feature suicide or death.

Last edited:
Yes I've seen the mv and read the lyrics. The members need to be careful though, i'm actually starting to think that what user @arhur12 said about something happening to them might be true.

I recently saw a video on this guy and he says that you have to look at the type of message these artists put out and the type of energy they create. Because if you listen to these music that promote death and have violent lyrics, like txt, not only will they influence young impressionable minds and set their fans up for death, they are conjuring up a certain energy and are glued to these demons that are behind their music, and it's very difficult to change the course that opened them the doors to the industry because at the end of the day the industry is collecting souls. There is a bible verse that says, "life and death is in the power of the tounge". So basically what they are promoting (death) will come back to them.

I already timestamped the video where he speaks on it if you click play. He talks specifically about the rapper King Von who died. I repeat, Txt saying "I see a coffin perfect fit for my size" has absolutely NOTHING to do with break-up. It's a cover up to promote death. I don't know who wrote those lyrics, but they are speaking death onto their lives and they REALLY need to be careful or else they will reap what they sow cause in the end the devil wants their soul.

I've already made a theory a while back about why I think Ye*njun from the group will be sacrificed. They depict the devil wanting his soul in their storyline. And now that you also shared that weverse post of him seeing a demonic figure come out of the mirror to choke him, they are truly out to get him. I'm not sure if the group is aware, or him specifically that they are actually speaking death onto their lives. It's very important to pray for these people.
The groups I've seen with a demonic or chasing death lyrics die early or have tragedies. The recent deaths of rappers who made songs talking about their death made me think of what you're saying. They keep speaking death into existence and don't realize it's affecting them in this world. Rock music has the same effect. It's not healthy for kids to hear this stuff all the time. He may know that he's going to be sacrificed and thinks it's worth it.

randomcitizen

Veteran
He's blonde now. I guess we know what happened.
I won't be suprised if they're partaking in things privately while on their trip in the states. His sudden sickness along with hy.be not disclosing the issue was very suspicious. If i'm not mistaken I suspect they dyed his hair after they left new york because his hair was blonde during their dallas concert. Maybe something happened over there

Continuing on to what I posted, I was looking up the song on twitter and came across these posts. I believe they posted these on their tik tok recently (i don't follow them anymore so i dont really know) but weird how in their first video apart from the robotic movements, they all leave yeonjun alone on the couch in the end. and in the second video they have yeonjun singing the song solo... like I mentioned before along with my theory, I have an eeire feeling something bad will happen to him. And I advise to keep the volume on mute if you wish to watch.

Jjong was the most talented member of his group. He was an Ace and possible heir to essem. Yj is an Ace and gets everything the other members don't. His projects are supported, he writes like jjong, does outside work, did a solo dance at the award show and is loyal to the company not his group.

I won't be suprised if they're partaking in things privately while on their trip in the states. His sudden sickness along with hy.be not disclosing the issue was very suspicious. If i'm not mistaken I suspect they dyed his hair after they left new york because his hair was blonde during their dallas concert. Maybe something happened over there
His eyes look empty and he's not all there. We haven't seen the old Bg since Freeze or Fight or Escape era. They didn't have their normal team with them. I saw a lot of local security and they were going all over NYC. Do you think something happened to him?

randomcitizen

Veteran
The groups I've seen with a demonic or chasing death lyrics die early or have tragedies. The recent deaths of rappers who made songs talking about their death made me think of what you're saying. They keep speaking death into existence and don't realize it's affecting them in this world. Rock music has the same effect. It's not healthy for kids to hear this stuff all the time. He may know that he's going to be sacrificed and thinks it's worth it.
Wasn't there also a kpop girl group where they had a music video that predicted 2(?) of the members death? I think the group was called ladies code. And if I recall correctly they died in a car crash days after the video

Wasn't there also a kpop girl group where they had a music video that predicted 2(?) of the members death? I think the group was called ladies code. And if I recall correctly they died in a car crash days after the video
Yup that's the group. It's either predicting his death or he's leaving the group. The last 3 years it's been Yj and the boys. The focus is on him alone.

randomcitizen

Veteran
His eyes look empty and he's not all there. We haven't seen the old Bg since Freeze or Fight or Escape era. They didn't have their normal team with them. I saw a lot of local security and they were going all over NYC. Do you think something happened to him?
Yes I think something might have happened to him or possibly even the group while in new york. Something might happen to them when they go to los angeles as well. I find it weird that now yeonjun and beomgyu are the only members with dyed hair

randomcitizen

Veteran
Yup that's the group. It's either predicting his death or he's leaving the group. The last 3 years it's been Yj and the boys. The focus is on him alone.
Since the focus is on him alone I don't think he'll leave the group. He must love all the attention since he comes off as pretty narcissistic when I used to be a fan. And I don't think leaving the group is even an option for him. Hy.be would definietly threaten and blackmail him into staying